Cruising Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly she stopped saying, "I'm sorry, I am supposed to ask first. May I please suck your cock?"

Danielle was on her knees, her hands were in fists on her hips and she gave a hearty laugh. "Of course, that's what it's here for."

Elsa went right back to the dick licking totally oblivious to the dildo fucking her pussy. Soon Indira figured that she was the third wheel and pulled out. I don't think that Elsa even noticed.

Kim had withdrawn from Marie and was swapping to a larger toy. She spoke briefly with Indira who went to attach an even larger toy for Marie. The two strap on artists took turns fucking the shit out of Marie who cries of pleasure caught everyone's attention except for Elsa who was throating Danielle's dick. Eventually the lesbians wore out Marie who collapsed on her big belly to catch her breath.

Meanwhile, Elsa had Danielle mount her missionary style and locked her heels behind Danielle's ass pulling her in while fondling her breasts. They were really getting into to finishing with Danielle exploding inside of Elsa. Marie had recovered enough to pull Indira onto the couch and was eating her pussy with gusto. Kim looked jealous at the attention that Indira was getting. Elsa asked me to bang her from behind so she got up on her knees and I entered her after putting on a condom. Her pussy seemed to grab me and attempted to drag another load out of me. I had handfuls of her wide ass to grab and I rode her hard. Kim traded places with Indira and Marie munched away on Kim's twat. I was not anywhere near cumming when Elsa called it quits on me falling down onto the bed wasted. I was disappointed since her pussy was like magic. Once I was free Marie asked me to fuck her as she ate Kim. Her muffin was very wet but very loose. Either by nature or the dildo stretching I felt like the spoon in a coffee cup. Marie felt it too and asked me to switch to her ass. After applying some lube I entered her butt which was a much more pleasant experience.

In the meantime, Cherilyn and Bernie must have been trying to do a 6 on Ping who still as laying on my bed in the same position since he arrived. He might have been young and full of cum but I doubt if he couple blast off another six loads tonight without some break time.

As a surprise Laurie stopped by with two guys with her. They were both young, probably early 20's but they were not with the BBW group. They were just random passengers that Laurie had snared. I took a break and came over to talk with Laurie who made the introductions but I never caught their names. These two guys were staring open mouthed at all that was going on around them in awe. Laurie told me quietly that she was bringing them to her room for a three way but wanted to see how I was doing. We talked for a couple of minutes until Laurie went down to her knees and removed the condom from me. She proceeded to deep throat my dick while cupping my balls only to get the two guys attention back on her. In less than a minute she had them mesmerized with her skills. They helped Laurie to her feet and practically dragged her out the door.

By this time people were winding down. Time catches up with everyone. Bernice and Cherilyn gave up on Ping who finally had to stand up and use the bathroom. The girls took this as a sign to dress and find another subject or two for their talents. Danielle and Shirley decided to try Harold's again. Kim and Indira gathered up their toys into their backpacks and as they pulled on their dresses asked about the three of us getting together during the day which I agreed to. When Ping came out of the bathroom he took the hint that the party was over and quickly dressed. He shook my hand thanking me and left my room. Elsa and Marie got up and wandered over to the food looking exhausted and was comparing notes as they ate. Kim stepped over to the two women and spoke something very quickly which invigorated the two ladies to quickly dress. Kim and Indira led Marie and Elsa out the door but before they left Marie informed me that she couldn't find her pretty pink panties and Elsa whispered that she'd like to see me again. After a time the only one that was left was Barbie.

Sergio came back to straighten up and remove the excess food asking me if her should leave anything. I made a Dagwood style sandwich (I was starved) and Barbie made a plate of chocolates and pastries. We went outside for some fresh air and chatted as we ate. As natural as could be we returned to the bed and made long, slow passionate love together getting Barbie off an untold number of times and bringing me to an unexpected orgasm. We lay in bed chatting some more afterwards.

"Barbie, are you going to wake up in the middle of the night and leave me alone again?" I asked bluntly.

"It's already the middle of the night. It's almost three." She replied.

"Answer the question please."

"I don't like making the walk back to my cabin looking like I just spent the night having fantastic sex. I prefer to slip away during the night."

"I can understand that but I would like to ask a favor." I said.

"What's that?"

"Would you mind leaving now please but let me explain. I'm not kicking you out, I enjoy spending time with you. However, I feel like I didn't treat Becky right tonight. She said I could call her and she's like to come and sleep with me. I feel like I owe her at least that since I have no chance of performing in the next 48 hours or so."

Barbie thought about what I said and responded, "It's not often that a man kicks me out of his bed and I am disappointed that you are asking me to leave, however, I cannot think of a better reason for you to kick me out to the curb than you wanting to do something so nice for someone else. You are a very sweet man to be so nice to so many people and I'm proud to call you my friend. I'd be happy to have you throw me out."

Her last statement made me laugh out loud.

"Thank you for being so understanding but don't leave just yet. Let me call Becky and see if she still wants to come over or maybe she found another place to spend the night."

I got out of bed and went to the desk to find Becky's room number. I felt uncomfortable about calling someone so late but she did ask me to. The phone didn't complete the first ring when someone snatched it up.

"Hello?"

In the background I heard screaming, "Who the fuck is calling at 2:52 in the fucking morning? The damn boat better be sinking or something or I am going to have someone's ass for breakfast. Find out who this asshole is!"

"Becky?" I asked.

"Yes. Oh, it's you. Sorry I didn't recognize your voice, you woke me up." She said.

"Who is it?" I heard screamed in the background.

"It's for me, go back to sleep!" Becky snarled back.

"Do you still want to come over to spend the night?" I asked.

"I'm on my way." Becky said.

As Becky was hanging up the phone I heard her say, "That was for me. A man asked me to come and spend the night with him. At least someone wants me to be with them, not like..." and the line was cut off.

I hung up the phone and told Barbie, "She is on her way."

"Good for her. Let me get out of the way." Barbie said as she got up out of bed.

We talked as she dressed and I poured a night cap. She was ready to leave in less than two minutes but Becky must have ran the whole way. She knocked before we had a chance to reach the door. Barbie gave me a kiss and I opened the door. Becky took a step into the room but stopped immediately with Barrie in her way.

"Oh! I... ah..." Becky stammered.

"He's all yours, I was just leaving. Have a nice night you two." Barbie said as she exited.

Becky was confused but stepped aside to let Barbie by. Once she was past Becky stepped inside and looked at me strangely.

"I explained the situation to Barbie and she agreed to leave and let you spend the night with me."

"She didn't want to stay?" Becky asked.

"She wanted to but she doesn't like to spend the night. She wanted to leave so no one sees her walking back to her cabin. She seems to be a fairly private person. So instead of leaving in an hour or two she agreed to leave now so that we can sleep together." I said.

"That was so nice of her and you to think about me." Becky said reaching out to hug me but taking the opportunity to grab my ass.

"You hung up the phone so quickly that I didn't get a chance to explain. Sleep together, yes. Sex together, no. I've had a very strenuous evening and I don't think that I could perform again." I explained.

"Oh, I see." Becky said appearing confused again. "Nothing at all? Not even a blow job?"

"I think I am done for the night but who knows what the morning might bring. Right now I need some rest and I wanted to rest with you."

"I understand, but you can't blame me for trying." Becky grinned up at me.

"Can I get you anything?" I asked.

"No, I am fine. Let's get you to bed."

I poured myself another fingers worth of whiskey sipping it as I moved around the room straightening things up, closing the drapes and turning off lights. Becky stripped naked leaving her clothes on the couch. After a last trip to the bathroom I stepped over to the bed. The linens were never changed because I forgot to ask Sergio to do it. It was too late now, I wasn't going to bother him. The sheet would be all right but the comforter on top probably had a ton of juices on it. After explaining the situation Becky came to the rescue. She removed and folded up the comforter and took a blanket from the closet. They were right up on the top shelf. I must have passed them a hundred times and never noticed them. There was pillows, sheets and blankets for the fold out bed. Becky got me all tucked in and crawled in besides me.

"If you want to fool around later I'm more than willing." Becky stated.

"I really don't think I'll be able to until morning." I said hoping to not make any promises I couldn't keep.

"OK, but I'm here for you if you want me."

We spooned together and I was asleep in seconds.