Cruising Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to get undressed explaining that she should bundle her clothes together so she could find them later.

"Can I ask what Harold said to you?"

"He said he thought I was very sexy and asked if I was willing to give him some head. Does everyone ask for sex so bluntly?" Becky said.

I chuckled. "Every time I have come to these rooms Harold has always been in the exact same seat. I have seen several women sucking his dick. I've never seen him standing up. You don't have to, you have the right to say yes or no to anyone that asks. I suggest that you be nice about turning people down."

"I know and I will. I'm just not used to anyone asking me for sex so quickly. I mean I just met the man 30 seconds before he asked me. Maybe I am not used to people wanting to be with me. That's all kind of new." Becky pondered.

I stripped down naked and waited for Becky. She was wearing the red bikini panties and an oversized wife beater tee shirt with a red bra underneath.

"Becky, do you think you can do without the bra on?" I asked.

"Really? I always wear one." She responded.

"I suggest you take it off. Your breasts will look great swinging free in your shirt." I explained.

Becky looked around the room for a moment and then turned away from the crowd. Lifting her shirt she undid her bra, removing it quickly and pulling her shirt back down before turning back around. She placed her bra with her clothing.

"I feel very awkward like this. Like everyone is looking at me." She said.

"Look around. Is anyone looking at you? Hell, most people have less on than you do. Almost everyone is naked."

Becky looked around the room just as Rabbit screamed out as he shoved his cock down the throat of the little woman choking her as he came. She was writhing in panic as Rabbit held her head in place as he pumped his semen down into her belly. When he was finished and released her she was choking and gagging. The woman jumped to her feet holding one hand over her mouth and violently slapped Rabbit as she ran into the bathroom retching. Rabbit seemed very pleased with himself and announced to the room, "Another satisfied customer." Causing several uncomfortable chuckles around the room. As per usual Rabbit quickly dressed and disappeared into the hallway. The woman came out of the bathroom looking a little green calling out looking for 'that son of a bitch!' Someone explained that he had just left which pissed her off even more. She started denouncing Rabbit verbally but everyone already knew the score.

This room was full up. There were people going at it in every possible location. Two women were 69ing on the floor since there was no other room available. I took Becky by the hand and lead her to the balcony.

"What! I can't go outside like this!" she protested.

"First, I'm naked and I'm going. Next, even someone looking over the ledge from the balcony above us could not see us. Relax, your safe."

Becky hesitantly came along and soon saw that she was not able to be seen by anyone outside the room. We wound our way through the people on the balcony and then the people in the other room. I think this room was more crowded. I saw some familiar bodies. Making my way through the room I spotted Bernice and Cherilyn double teaming a large woman on the dresser. The woman was in complete ecstasy being fingered and licked to orgasm after orgasm. Bernie spotted me and waived me over. I released Becky and got a closer look.

"I want you to fuck her but do it slow." Bernie commanded.

Bernie used her mouth and hand on me getting me hard. I rolled on a condom and moved between the woman's legs. She seemed oblivious to my being there since Cherilyn and now Bernie were both back to pleasuring her. I pressed the tip of my prick against her wet lips. I eased in slowly to a fairly tight twat. The woman suddenly opened her eyes and faced me. I was confused by the look she gave me which started off angry but she quickly softened.

"Oh what the hell! Give me that dick." She said immediately going back to sucking face with Cherilyn.

I worked my way inside and began to pump her pussy slowly. Both Cherilyn and Bernie were holding up one of this woman's legs. She kept trying to hook her feet behind my back and pull me in harder and faster but the couple were good at keeping her distracted and letting me proceed. I felt one and then two hands on my ass cheeks. I turned and saw Becky looking around me practically drooling at the women while holding my ass and encouraging me to fuck.

Shortly, the woman in the middle tightened up and then released as she came in a minor explosion. Both Bernie and Cherilyn seemed very pleased with themselves as they released the woman. As the parts of her body became free she locked each arm and leg around me pulling me to her and holding me there. Once I was being held tight against her body she seemed to vibrate her pussy on my dick by tightening and relaxing her ass muscles very quickly. In under two minutes she came again very loudly. Becky, Cherilyn and Bernie all stood in awe as this huge orgasm happened right in front of them. After the orgasm she slowly released me and gave me a sheepish smile.

"Congratulations. You are the first man inside of me in over five years and the first one to get me off in almost ten." She said relaxing and coming down from the orgasm high.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yeah, I went full lesbian five years ago. Have not touched a guy since."

"You don't mind I broke your streak?" I asked concerned that I did something I shouldn't.

"Oh hell no! I enjoyed it. I like men, just women get me off. You were just in the right place at the right time for me."

I was somewhat relieved about that.

"Who's your friend?" the woman asked looking Becky up and down.

Becky quickly moved around me sticking out her hand, "I'm Becky."

"Hello Becky, I'm Phyllis. Nice to meet you." She said shaking hands.

"Nice to meet you too." Becky replied.

"Did you like what you saw?" Phyllis asked.

"Yes, it was very exciting. It looked like you had a very strong orgasm." Becky replied.

"I did. The way your nipples are poking through your shirt I'd say you really enjoyed watching." Phyllis said.

Becky suddenly got self-conscious about her body and quickly folded her arms protecting her boobs.

Phyllis said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you but you are the kind of lady I like."

I realized that Phyllis was a master dyke. She could probably talk almost any woman she wanted into bed. Probably anyone including supermodels could fall under her spell. Considering her size and not very pretty appearance she had a lot of work to overcome her short comings.

"I'm not gay. I like men but women checking me out like that makes me feel uncomfortable." Becky said.

"I do apologize but larger size ladies are a real turn on for me. I'd love to explore your body but only with your permission." Phyllis said.

"We would too!" Bernie added.

"It's nice to be wanted but it's not my thing." Becky said.

"What can we do to relive you of that burden?" Cherilyn asked me.

"What?" I asked.

"How would you like us to make you cum silly!" Cherilyn asked.

With everything happening right in front of me I had forgotten that I had a raging boner. Phyllis seemed to not be interested in any more dick at the time and stood up and walked away. Bernie was back on her knees beating my meat, not to get me off, just to keep me interested.

Bernie spoke with Becky, "If you already had plans for this thing go right ahead. We didn't mean to cut in line."

Becky said, "No, you go right ahead but if it's OK I do want to watch."

Cherilyn made the first move once the plan was made. Standing she bent over the dresser and I entered her pussy from behind. With Bernie and Becky standing side by side watching and whispering quietly to each other I plowed hard into Cherilyn who was fingering herself as I slammed inside of her. After a few minutes Cherilyn called uncle saying her legs were cramping up. Bernice moved right into place and I mounted her in the same position. After a couple more minutes of hard fucking I glanced and saw Cherilyn had moved to stand behind Becky. She reached around and was cupping Becky's breasts over her shirt and gently rolling Becky's hard nipples in her fingers. Becky was watching Bernie and I intently while rubbing herself inside of her panties. The sight of those two set me off and I came hard in Bernice's pussy which pushed Bernie over the top. I was so wasted from this experience that I had to hold onto Bernie's hips for balance. As I did I heard Becky gasp with pleasure as one of Cherilyn's hands moved down and squeezed Becky's own hand in her own crotch.

Bernie and I separated and stood up, both of us watching the action. It was obvious that Becky was enjoying being fondled. Cherilyn seemed to relish being the first woman to touch Becky but I knew different. Becky's eyes opened a bit and saw us watching. That broke the spell. Her hands moved quickly from her crotch and shooing away Cherilyn's hands. She looked embarrassed at being watched. Without a word I put my arm around her and moved her to the bathroom to talk to her in private. That wasn't a smart move. As busy as the room was the bathroom was proportionately more full. Three women were washing in one sink, another was on the bowl with a young woman waiting. In the tub was a man lying on the bottom without any water while a rather large woman was raising herself and lowering down on his cock as she used the sides of the tub as hand holds. I maneuvered Becky under the towel rack since it was the only unoccupied space.

"What's the matter? I looked like you were enjoying Cherilyn touching you." I asked.

"I did. I liked it a lot. I'm just uncomfortable with people watching me." She explained.

"What would you enjoy?"

Becky grinned, "You and I going back to your room."

"There is only one more day on this trip. You will most likely never see any of these people again. What does it matter if anyone sees you?"

"I know, but I can't help myself. I feel embarrassed. I'm not young and pretty like all these women. I'm a big fatty." Becky admitted.

"Look around. There are no Victoria's Secret models here. Look at the woman in the tub. She's almost twice as big as you are. None of that shit means anything. Just try to relax and have some fun." I said as a last ditch effort.

The sink was empty so I stepped over and washed up. Becky stood there watching me. All that was available was a damp towel someone else had used that I had to 'dry' off. When I was done I put the towel back on the sink and left the bathroom without giving Becky a look. I wasn't going to let her ruin my evening's fun. I made the decision to let her sink or swim on her own. Finding Cherilyn again I stepped up to her.

"Cherilyn, I have a favor to ask you."

She looked confused but answered, "What?"

"Tomorrow, during the day sometime, could I experience one more slow blow? It was such an amazing experience for me I'd love to have one more." I asked.

Cherilyn smiled, I suspect she was very proud of her skills and that they were in demand. "OK, but what's in it for me?"

I was a little taken aback from her response. I wondered if she was a pro looking for some money. "What could I do for you?"

"Well, you live in New Jersey, right?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Like how far is New York city from you?"

"From my home it's about an hour drive at best. It can be much longer with traffic." I said.

"I was thinking that if we came up that you could show us around the city for a day."

I thought about her request for a moment. "You two come with me."

I led Cherilyn and Bernice outside to the balcony for a little privacy. "May I ask where you live?"

"We're in Maryland, close to DC." Bernie responded.

"Have you ever spent any time in NYC?" I asked.

"I've changed planes at Kennedy airport once. That's all." Cherilyn answered.

"I spent about a day and a half there with my family but that was like 15 years ago." Bernie said.

"How long would you like to be in the city this time?" I asked.

"I don't know. As long as we could manage I guess. We don't want to be an imposition on you." Cherilyn said.

"Here is my suggestion if you could manage it. Drive up on a Friday afternoon or evening. I suggest late spring or early summer before the schools let out."

"Why drive? Why not fly?" Bernie asked.

"It's about a four to five hour drive from DC to my house in New Jersey. I am a practical person. If you fly I imagine it's about an hour for you to drive to the airport and park the car, plus the parking expense. Then you need to be there two hours ahead of time to go through security and all that junk. It's about a ninety minute flight from DC to New York or New Jersey airports. Figure another 30 minutes to get bags and then at least an hour to get to my place. That's a six hour flight or a five hour drive plus the difference in expenses. Plus you also have the convenience of having a car with you." I explained.

The ladies looked at each other. Bernie said, "OK, that makes sense."

"So you get to my house Friday evening. We could have a good dinner and leave for the city Saturday morning. We'll take my coach in and I could show you around the town."

"Coach? Is this with horses?" Cherilyn kidded.

"No, it's what's known as an executive coach. It's like a limo but its set up for a business man. I call it stealth luxury. Mostly they use Lincoln Navigators or Cadillac Escalades but I went to the company that customizes these types of vehicles and ordered one special. I used a four wheel drive Suburban with a luggage rack on the roof and a tow hitch in the back. On the outside I wanted it to look just like a working man's truck. Inside there is a wall separating the driver from the passengers like in a limo. The rear windows are all tinted extremely dark so no one can see in. There are leather seats, TV, bar, computer hookups. It's more like a fancy office in the back than a regular limo. I have a couple guys I use as part time drivers when I need them. They're professional limo drivers and I pay them cash for these special runs."

"No shit! That sounds amazing." Bernie said.

"So, I show you around town Saturday. Let you get the lay of the land and decide what you want to see and do. I rent a one bedroom apartment in the Village. The lease ends July 31 and I don't think I'm going to renew it so I recommend making your trip before then. I'll give you the keys and you two can stay at the apartment for as long as you like. I'll send the coach to come and get you when you're ready to go and you can drive back home when you're ready. So, what do you think?" I said.

The ladies looked stunned at my suggestion. Cherilyn was the first to talk. "I am going to blow you so well."

"Hell, I'll learn the slow blow and suck you off too!" Bernice said.

"Nice, but unnecessary. Thank you." I replied.

"But wouldn't it be better if we kept the car to get around the city?" Bernice asked.

"No. First, parking is impossible. There is alternate side of the street parking which means you need to get up and move the car like every other day so if by some miracle you do find a spot it will not last long. Paying for parking is outrageous. The apartment is one block from the bus line and two from the subway. You can always catch a cab but I prefer the subways. Just plan your trips and you will do fine." I explained.

"You trust us to stay at your place?" Cherilyn asked.

"Sure. Just don't make a mess please. I am not there very often lately so I have the cleaning girl in only once a month now. There are no real valuables there. The few pieces of furniture were left by the previous tenant or the landlord. I bought a mid-range bed. There is a small kitchen but I never use it. Even the refrigerator is unplugged. If you want to use it just plug it in but it takes about 12 hours to cool down. I bring a laptop when I stay there. I made a deal with a neighbor to tap into his Wi-Fi. I watch TV or bring some dvd's for entertainment on the laptop. I'll show you where the good deli, Chinese, Japanese, Thai and pizza places are. They are all on one block. There are towels, sheets, shampoo, soap and toilet paper there. Steal what you want." I said.

"Why are you giving up the place?" Cherilyn asked.

"I leased it last August. At first I was spending ten to fifteen nights a month there. Lately I have slowed down to maybe three or four nights a month. I might as well just get a hotel room or maybe crash on a friends couch. It's hot in the summer, cold in the winter. Not very comfortable but it serves its purpose."

"This sounds great. I really appreciate the offer. So how long can we impose on you?" Bernie asked.

"I don't care. If you can manage a week you will probably be either sick of the place or broke." I replied.

"SHIT! A week in the city! Think of everything we can see and do?" Cherilyn said to Bernice.

"Yeah, it sounds like the ultimate trip. Everyone at home with be so jealous of us." Bernice said.

"So, think about it. See what you can do to arrange your schedules. If you can only manage a day or two that is fine. Just let me know what the deal is. I'll get you picked up and brought back to my place in Jersey so you can get to your car and bring me the apartment keys back. Come by my room tomorrow and I'll give you my contact information." I said.

"Oh yes, back to the fun in your room. Clever how we came back to that." Cherilyn said.

"If you don't want to meet me, that is fine. I made a request. I made an offer. The offer stands regardless." I said.

Bernice lightly elbowed Cherilyn who broke up laughing. "I would have blown you anytime you wanted it even without your generosity. But I do thank you for the outstanding offer. I'd really like to see New York. What time do you want to meet tomorrow?"

I explained that I wasn't sure. I had a couple of last day salon appointments and we would have to meet in-between them. We agreed that I would call and leave a message on their phone when I could.

We went back inside and the room seemed even more crowded for some reason. There was virtually nowhere to have any activity except for a spot on the floor which was also being used. I saw Becky was standing against the wall and some older woman had her shirt up and was suckling Becky's breasts from a kneeling position. Becky was gently holding her head and keeping her eyes closed. It was a big step for her.

As I moved through the room several women's hands reached out and cupped my balls or stroked my dick encouraging me to join them. I wasn't in any rush so I kept moving. Barbie had apparently been kneeling by the bed and I didn't see her through the crowd until she stood up. I caught her eye and she came over and joined me. As we chatted a fairly plain middle aged woman with very saggy breasts kneeled in front of me and began to suck my cock. It was enjoyable head as Barbie and I talked catching up on things. I was hard when suddenly the mouth was torn off my junk. Rabbit was there dragging the middle aged woman by her hair to the middle of the room where he proceeded to push people away rudely making space for himself. He shoved his limp dick into the eagerly awaiting mouth of the woman that had been sucking me. She happily began to suck Rabbit's dick as he used her hair as reins while mouth fucking her. It dawned on me that if Rabbit's ego got too close to the ship's outside railing it could cause the boat to list to that side and possibly turn over. No matter to me. I was more interested in Barbie's ass.

Barbie would not perform in a room full of people but she did allow me to stand behind her and slide my erection in her ass cheeks but not inside her. I was pressed with my back against the wall and Barbie's bulk hid me from view. In a minute I heard Rabbit cry out as he came followed by a long stream of cursing. I wanted to see what this issue was. The middle aged woman was wiping the load from her eyes screaming that she should have been warned that an orgasm was approaching and it was incredibly rude that he blew his cum into her eyes and hair. I guess rudeness is Rabbits trademark. He laughed at her and headed out to the balcony.