Cruising Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. They let me into some things but mostly I have been banned. I thought once we were in international waters they could serve me but I was wrong. It's funny though, every place we stopped they served me no questions asked but then their drinking age is 18 or some places 16." Peggy explained.

"So, do you want me to go and buy you a six pack or something?" I asked.

"Oh no, nothing like that. Plenty of people have been nice and bought me drinks." Peggy said.

"Then what?"

"Well, sex." Peggy said as matter of fact.

"Please explain yourself." I said.

"I came on this cruise with the BBW's because I wanted to meet guys and have some serious amounts of sex. See, the first couple of days I was out of commission but I was still able to take care of a few guys. Now I am ready to go but not getting into events makes it difficult to meet guys."

Jasmine stepped in, "I think what Peggy is trying to say that it's difficult for her to meet men that are interested in big girls. She's kind of black listed being so young."

"Yeah, I came here with kind of a bucket list of men I wanted to try. In Saskatchewan I'm kind of limited in my options. Like I had my first black man but that was pretty disappointing so I tried another one and that was better. I had a Chinese guy, a Korean guy, a German, an Italian, an Australian and a couple of others."

"So, I'd be your first American?" I asked.

Both Peggy and Jasmine broke up laughing.

Peggy replied, "Oh no but I am looking for an old guy."

Jasmine spoke up first, "Hey, that's not a nice way of saying it."

"I'm not that old." I said.

"I didn't mean old, like 80 or 90 years old. I'd probably kill him. I meant older. I want to see what it's like with an experienced man."

"That's better. So, how did I get to be the lucky volunteer?" I asked.

Jasmine said, "You were in the right place at the right time. If you were with someone I wouldn't have talked to you. I've seen you around the BBW events, you seem decent. It doesn't hurt to ask, does it?"

I asked Jasmine, "So what's your role in all this?"

"I met Peggy the first day of the trip at the bash opening event. I felt sorry that she paid the full price like everyone else but she's been restricted from so many things so I have been trying to help her out."

"Would you be joining or chaperoning us?"

Jasmine laughed. "Oh no. First I'm a lesbian. Second, she's old enough to take care of herself. I just introduce her to men and then she's on her own. One guy I talked to wanted both of us to come to his cabin. I was supposed to take care of his girlfriend while Peg took care of him and then the three of us were supposed to take him on together. Sorry, but not my scene. I like one on one, girl on girl but I prefer, shall we say non-white partners."

"So, first time girl on girl on this trip?" I asked Peggy.

"Oh no. I did a lot of that at home but I prefer guys."

So Peggy, what would you like?" I asked.

"I want to go to my cabin, kick my roommate out if she's there and go to bed with you to see what it's like." She said.

"Now?"

"Yes, it's the last night and I want to go back home really, really worn out." Peggy grinned.

"All right, I'm game if you are. But we can go to my cabin, I don't have a roommate." I said.

Standing up Peggy said, "Even better. Thanks Jasmine."

Jasmine replied, "You two go have fun."

I stood up and took Peggy's hand and led her to the center staircase where we walked up two flights of stairs. Peggy's eyes nearly popped out of her head.

"Fuck! If I had known old guys has such nice rooms I would have been with them a long time ago." Peggy said. "Sorry, I mean experienced men. No offense."

"Want a drink?" I asked before I realized that I shouldn't with her being under aged.

"Not now, maybe later." She replied and she began to lift her dress over her head.

"Stop. I want to do that." I stated.

Peggy looked at me and released her dress so it fell back into place.

"How about this. How about if I give you the 'old guy' version of a good time in bed. Let me call the shots."

"If I say stop you will stop, right?" Peggy asked.

"Of course. If you are uncomfortable with anything just let me know."

"What about safe words?"

I had to laugh. "If you want. How about green means everything is good, yellow is we are approaching something you're not comfortable with and red means immediate stop. How's that?"

"That's perfect and easy to remember. I have to say suddenly I'm a little concerned, like I don't know what's going to happen."

I thought about it from her side of things. "I can understand your position but I think you will be happy at the end."

Peggy let out a long breath and tried to relax herself. I went and turned the lights to a lower level. I poured a fingers worth of whiskey into a glass and offered it to Peggy who refused it so I tossed it back. There was no game plan in my mind at the moment. Things were going to happen naturally.

Stepping over to Peggy I stood in front of her and gently placed my hands on her shoulders. Lowering myself down I connected our mouths together for a kiss. She must not have been expecting this since she gave a little jump but quickly relaxed the returned the kissing. We swapped tongues going back and forth between our mouths. She rubbed her tongue up against the underside of my upper lip and I felt a hard object pressing against me which I soon discovered was a stud. Peggy gave an excited little moan when I lowered my hands onto her back and pulled her into me. She put her hands on my waist at first and then around to my ass pulling me into her soft body. Shortly she began grinding her belly against my crotch as I held her tighter.

When we finally broke from kissing and separated a bit I went to work removing her dress over her head. Exposing most of her body I found her pale white skin littered with tattoos everywhere. From the tops of her feet, up both legs, belly, boobs, neck, fingers, arms, shoulders and I eventually found them on her back and ass also. There didn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to them. It seem to me like she woke up on a Tuesday and said to herself 'I need a dolphin with a star for an eye on my wrist today' and went out and got one. To me it wasn't very appealing but in my experience the 30 and under crowd went nuts for tats. I didn't dawdle examining the artwork, instead I took her hand and led her to the bed. I sat on the side while she stood in front of me. Peggy was wearing a cheap, too small, bright red bra that couldn't cover the smallish B cup breasts. Below were black thong panties again too small that cut into her waist.

My hands explored the exposed areas of her body and I quickly discovered that she was quite ticklish so I avoided the sensitive areas. I removed her bra and panties and continued to explore and play with her fun areas. Her pussy was completely saved (of course), her labia had three piercings with rings attached, her left nipple was pierced with a barbell through it and when I pulled her hair back I found both ears and multiple piercings and gauges in each one. She would have trouble going through an airport metal detector. When I touched her pussy for the first time she gave a shudder, groaned in satisfaction and pushed herself towards my hand. When I inserted a finger she practically humped my hand trying to get me inside her. When I did insert a finger the fluid leaked down my hand. I felt inside and reached for the G spot area and she gushed over my fingers. I could feel her pussy vibrate as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and tackled me onto the bed still humping my fingers.

"What the hell was that? My God, that was awesome. No one has ever got me off so good before. What did you do to me?" Peggy cried out.

"Have you ever squirt before?" I asked.

"If I am turned on I get real wet. You mean like that?"

"No, some women have the ability to squirt. There are glands in the vaginas where fluids build up. Some women have very large glands that store the liquids and when they get excited they release the fluid. From what I understand it usually happens during the strongest orgasms or strong orgasms trigger the release of a lot of fluid. I don't know which way it goes." I explained.

Peggy rolled over onto her back on the side of me.

"I never told anyone this before but sometimes when I masturbate and I get real excited like this I get really super wet. Like so much it's embarrassing. I keep a towel in my room to put under me otherwise the sheets are soaked. Sometimes I will fuck myself in the tub or shower if no one else is home. In there it doesn't matter how wet I get." She explained.

"Congratulations, it's a rare gift. Don't be embarrassed about it, embrace it. Some guys and girls love to be with a squirter. I think it's great when I am going down on a woman and they pop a load in my mouth, I really love it. I know that the ladies have said that there is no better orgasm than that."

"I've always been ashamed of it so I try and hide it. A few times I've been with people and did it and I just tell them I get real wet. Most times that's the last time I'm with them so that they don't know that I don't get that wet every time."

"Well, let's see if I can do it again." I said.

"What? There's more?" Peggy asked.

"Sure. We are just getting started. We've just begun the foreplay."

"I hoped that there as more but I didn't think you could top that orgasm."

"We shall see."

We rearranged ourselves so that I could go down on her after she insisted on putting down a towel. I massaged her clit with my tongue taking a long time eventually working one then a second finger inside. Nearly immediately after the first contact with her G spot she had another wet explosion. I relaxed her by laying off the fingers and mainly concentrating on the clitoris with my tongue. After a few minor orgasms I stimulated her G spot again and was rewarded with another batch of her juices. She pushed me away saying that she couldn't take anymore. I let her rest for a minute while I went and washed my face and hands before returning and pouring myself a cocktail.

"That was outstanding. So far I've had three major orgasms and about a dozen average ones. I haven't had this many orgasms at one time in... like... well, I guess ever. I'm never going to say a bad word about older gentlemen ever again."

"It's nice that you are comfortable with me and let me do my thing."

"Yeah, come to think about it considering that we just met and all, it is pretty amazing that we are so compatible. I have to say, you eat pussy like a girl. Most guys I've been with jackhammer their tongue on the clit and their fingers in my hole. I liked how you had a nice slow and gentle touch. And I also appreciate how you washed your face off. I've eaten some pussy before but it's not my thing. I don't want to taste anyone's vaginal juices especially not mine."

"I think that's just common courtesy. I don't want to kiss you right after blowing my load in your mouth." I said.

Peggy bolted upright in bed to a seated position with the soles of her feet touching each other.

"Oh my God, this is so weird. It's freaking me out." Peggy said.

"What's the matter?" I asked concerned.

"You've gotten me off with your hand and mouth and you haven't even taken off your shoes yet."

I had to laugh, she was right.

"You are correct. I hadn't given it any thought. So what are we going to do about this?" I asked.

Peggy leapt off the bed (quite nimbly I might add) and came over to me. She pulled my head down for a long sensual kiss as she started unbuttoning my shirt. She took over undressing me from head to toe.

"Wow. I haven't seen a full bush on a guy in a long time." Peggy commented.

"Really?"

"Yeah, most guys I've been with are trimmed or shaved. It's kind of different to see a full batch of hair. A nice kind of different. I like a little variety. I guess the older generation isn't much into tidying up the area." Peggy said and she played with my ball sack.

"I have shaved and trimmed in the past. I know what you mean though. Most ladies I've seen lately are completely shaved or waxed. Some with some artwork like a triangular patch of hair on top or a landing strip. I ran into a woman with a completely full bush including the leg spread the other day and I was pleasantly surprised to see it."

"Ewwww, that much hair on a woman is just gross. I hope she wasn't in a bikini."

I chuckled, "No bikini but I took her to the spa and gave her a full makeover to help her morale. She was kind of in the dumps over getting divorced."

"Wow, that was so very cool of you. Did it work?"

"To a degree. She has to get her head on straight about restarting dating and being with men but I think I helped her on that path."

"Nice, so come and lay down so I can suck your dick." Peggy smiled.

I was placed down the center of the bed and Peggy went to work on me. She started off nice and slow, holding my cock in her hand and licking it with the tip of her tongue until it stiffened. Then she moved onto her hands and knees and worked my prick down her throat. She was a trooper. Peggy was trying to get all of me inside of her but the last 20% or so wasn't getting there. She began forcing it down and gagging herself. After taking a big breath she would push her head down my dick as far as she could take it trying to get every last bit inside. As she lifted her head she would cough up big gobs of saliva and spit them out onto my cock. I found it very disturbing and distracting.

"Why are you choking yourself like that?" I asked.

Wiping the spittle from her mouth she replied, "I've seen porn. This is what all the women who suck cock do."

"It's not very nice. I find it distracting. Can you get guys to cum like that?" I asked.

"Usually no. I don't like when guys cum in my mouth. It gags me and I don't like the taste. I'll suck a guy hard but I want him to screw me and cum inside."

"OK, if it works for you then stick with what you know I guess." I said.

"I've seen woman and some men that do it like normally. Were they suck and lick until the guy cums."

"I think that's more in line with a blow job."

"But I don't want him to shoot his load until he's inside of me." Peggy insisted.

"I understand. Stick with what works for you."

"OK. I am going to have to insist on a condom. I don't want to run any risks." Peggy said casually.

"Aren't you on any birth control?"

Peggy gave me a frustrated look.

"I had a vasectomy years ago. No way I could knock you up."

"Really?"

"Yep, I'm shooting blanks."

"You still shoot? I mean cum?" Peggy asked.

"Yes. A vasectomy only stops the sperm, the baby making stuff. I still shoot seamen but that can't make you pregnant."

"Are you sure?"

I laughed, "Yes, I'm positive. I've tested the theory many, many times since the vasectomy."

"How do I know you had one?"

"Well, there should be two little scars on the bottom of my balls. I can't see them. Maybe over time they faded. I don't know."

"Still, if we fuck you need a condom." Peggy insisted.

"How about for anal?" I tested the waters.

"Yes, for anal too."

"So, it's not pregnancy you are worried about, it's STD's?"

Peggy blushed. "Yes. I am so afraid of getting sick. I tell every guy that I am ovulating but I am on birth control."

"I understand. I guess the younger generation isn't as worried about STD's as my people were. I appreciate your honesty but I am clean and safe."

"That's great but we are using a condom no matter what or it's no go." Peggy stated firmly.

"I have no problem with that." I said going into the night stand and pulling one out.

Peggy relaxed a bit after hearing that.

"Hey, I want to show you something."

She sat up on the bed and pushed her legs off to either side so she was in a full split.

"That is very impressive. You must be very flexible." I said.

"You ain't seen nothing yet." She said.

Peggy lay on her back and lifted her left leg and slid her ankle behind her neck. The right leg came up but she had to pull and push this one into place. The outcome was that she was completely folded in half. Reaching down she smacked her ass and thighs a few times and rolled her body side to side a couple times.

"Holy shit Peggy! That's unbelievable."

"But you didn't think a fat girl could do this, right?"

"I didn't think anyone but a yoga instructor could. Can we have sex like that?"

She grinned, "Of course. That's why I showed you. I like it like this. I can't keep the position forever, it gets uncomfortable after a while but I can guarantee that after you fuck me like this you're not going to forget about me. No one ever does."

After showing me a few more positions she and I started fucking. I so wanted to try banging her with her legs behind her head which was very unusual. Peggy rode me, we went doggy for a bit, she laid face down flat on her belly with her legs spread wide with me on top of her, me sitting on the couch with her riding me both facing front and rear and several other unusual positions for a bigger girl to perform. One position I particularly enjoyed was being on top of her missionary and Peggy wrapping her legs around me and pulling me inside. Her amazing flexibility allowed her to get into some unique positions and apparently she knew them all. She begged me to do her missionary on the lounge chair on my balcony claiming to always love doing it outside. If there is the possibility of getting caught it really turned her on. We finished (technically I finished) with her standing, legs apart and her elbows on the bed while I pounded into her full ass from behind. I came hard in her pussy causing Peggy to squeal with delight.

"That is the best feeling in the whole world to me. Feeling a guy pump his cum inside of me is the ultimate high for me."

I was exhausted and completely spent. We fucked hard for over half an hour only stopping to change positions. I pulled out carefully bringing the condom with me and fell backwards onto the bed leaving my feet on the floor. Peggy move forward from her position and lay besides me.

"That was pretty awesome. I am going to have to start sleeping with a lot more older guys. Young men have the strength, can fuck hard and fast but end quick. You lasted a good long time and made me cum in practically every position we tried. I can honestly say that you gave me more orgasms in one hour then I think anyone did for me in a week except for me masturbating. When I was 15, 16 and 17 I can honestly say I got myself off a hundred times a week or more. I was an addict because no guy wanted the fat chick. I tried a couple of women, well girls, but I like the dick better." Peggy explained.

"Well, you taught this old dog a few new tricks. Some of those positions were great."

"Yeah, I am pretty creative. I'll experiment when I'm alone and find something new I like and can't wait to try it out with someone. Hey, think I could have a drink now?"

"Help yourself and pour me one too please." I said.

Peggy seemed to have boundless energy. She was on her feet right away and poured us cocktails. She sat on the bed Indian style and we chatted. Peggy asked and then took off the condom and seemed to be interested in my load. She examined it closely, squeezed it, smelled it and even stuck her finger in the fluid to taste it.

"It's exactly like every other batch of cum I've ever seen." She proclaimed.

"I'm sure it is. The sperm only makes up the smallest part of a load of cum, like five percent or less I think. I was curious what was going to come out the first time I came after the operation. I went in the bathroom after the wife left the house and jacked off. Everything was exactly the same. The only benefit is that I can't get anyone pregnant. When I am in a relationship and STD's aren't an issue we can bang anywhere at any time. Makes for some fun times of spontaneity. Like I brought my girlfriend to a renaissance faire and seeing all the big girls with their big boobs presented so well I was getting horny. She knew I was getting worked up and kept rubbing against my dick. She brought me to the area with a long row of porta potties and we ducked around the end and behind a wall to a service area where trucks brought in food and took out the garbage. There was be big dumpster that we could hide behind so she pulled down her shorts and panties, bent over and I fucked her silly. It was great for both of us."

1...345678