Cruising Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peggy said, "That sounds awesome. Now I'm looking forward to days when I can do that. I love to play in public but not having to worry about anything is such a relief. Let me ask you something. How come you didn't fuck my ass?"

"I hadn't thought about it. If I wanted too I would have asked. But honestly I was enjoying your pussy so much I didn't want to leave."

"Really? Most guys just pull out and slam it in the ass. It can be painful but if he's not too big it can be a lot of fun." She said.

"I would always ask or get approval before we began and then I would use lube or a least tongue your butt first.

We chatted as we finished our drinks and with no discussion we casually walked into the bathroom together and showered. As we dried off I was struck with a thought.

"Peggy, would you like to go to an orgy?"

"What? Are you serious? Here, on the ship?"

"Yes. There is a guy that has a couple of cabins and everyone goes there to fuck." I explained.

"Oh my god! I'd fucking love to go and see people going at it."

"But would you participate?"

"Oh, I don't know. Is it mandatory?" she asked.

"There are rules. You have to strip down, can't walk around fully clothed. You don't have to participate. If someone asks you to fool around you can say yes or no and you have to ask anyone you want to play with. If you want protection then your partner has to use it but I'd suggest bring some, they don't have anything there."

"That makes sense. When is this?"

"It's been happening since we set sail."

"Fuck me! This has been going on since the start and I find out about it the last night? Typical!"

"So I guess you're interested?"

Peggy playfully slapped my arm. "Fuck yeah! Show me the way!"

"All right. If I could suggest that you go to your cabin and change into something easier to remove and dress in and leave any valuables there. Grab some protection and meet me here."

"Cool! Hey, is this all girl on guy stuff or is there some girl on girl too?"

"Anything goes." I replied.

"Could I bring Jasmine with us? She's had a hard time finding any satisfaction. I feel bad that she's helped me to get laid like five times as many times as she has. I think she'd like this type of party."

"Sure, I guess so. There seems to be more girls than guys at this place. The ladies seem to entertain each other while they wait for guys to become available."

"OK, let me go find Jasmine and I'll run to my cabin. I'll be back as soon as I can." Peggy said as she hung up her towel.

By the time I finish drying off and entered the main room Peggy had her dress on. After one long passionate kiss she bolted out the door. I poured another drink and pulled on shorts and a tee shirt. I stuffed a couple condoms in my pocket with my room key and went out onto the balcony to enjoy the night air.

Amazingly in less than 10 minutes Peggy was knocking at my door.

Once in the room Peggy said, "Jasmine went to change, she'll meet us here in a couple of minutes. I am so dripping wet thinking about this."

"OK, two things I forgot to mention. First, the room belongs to Howard. He's an older guy who is usually siting naked on the couch watching but he might, wait, change that to probably, ask you to go down on him. You can say no but please be nice about it. Second, last night after the costume party the room was packed. Like it was difficult to move. There wasn't room for people to screw. A lot of new people showed up. Anyway, with this being the last night of the trip I suspect that it might be very busy so don't get your hopes up. I got fed up and left fairly quickly." I explained.

Jasmine arrived very excited and wearing shorts and a tee shirt. I offered more drinks just to calm Jasmine down somewhat. We chatted and I explained everything to Jasmine and both ladies asked deeper questions. When we were ready I led the way to Harold's cabins. Our first surprise was seeing Rabbit standing guard in the corridor outside the main party room.

"What's going on?" I asked him.

Rabbit looked us over and said, "You can go in but these two can't."

I was stunned. "What gives you the right to decide who goes in and who doesn't?"

"Harold did. He told me to stand guard and only let people in who have been here more than once. He doesn't want another night like last night." Rabbit said.

I had to agree with the logic. Turning to the ladies I said, "Wait here for a minute. I'll see what's going on."

Inside I found Harold in his usual position but only six other people in this room. Two couples going at it on the bed and two ladies watching closely.

"Hi Harold, how are things?" I asked.

"Ah, I see the Rabbit let you in. Good. Last night things got out of hand. I am not going to let that happen again. I told Rabbit that if he wants to come in and play he's got to be the gatekeeper until I say otherwise. I've had so many people complain about him and his rudeness that I might not even let him come in anyway. I'm teaching him a lesson I hope."

"Very nice, I like your plan. So, I have two ladies out in the hall. They have not been here before but they are enthusiastic about participating. Would it be all right if I let them come in and meet you and you can decide if they stay or go?" I offered diplomatically even if I stretched the truth a bit.

"You sir have carte blanche. You've been a complete gentleman in my opinion and I trust your judgement. If you say they are here for a fun time, let them in." Howard said laying out his royal decree.

"I'll let them in and you can decide." I said.

I opened the door and found Jasmine pinned with her back against the wall as Rabbit leaned in propositioning her while Peggy stood by and watched with her arms crossed and a sideways grin on her face.

"What gives?" I asked Peggy in a low voice.

"Norman is putting the moves on Jasmine."

"Didn't anyone mention that she's gay?"

"Nope. Remember I said that I was with a black guy? Well it was Norman and it wasn't a very satisfying for me. He didn't look at me twice and went right after Jasmine. I'm going to let him make a fool out of himself as payback. Don't worry, Jasmine knows what she's doing. She's leading him on, setting him up for the kill."

"Norman? Everyone refers to him as Rabbit because of the way he fucks. Fast, fierce and over very quickly."

Peggy gave a hearty laugh. "That is so appropriate, the perfect name to a perfect prick."

"Well, come on in. You have to meet King Howard." I said.

"Jas, we're going." Peggy commanded.

Jasmine smiled at Peggy and took Rabbit's face in her hands. She stuck her tongue into his mouth and have him a long, hot kiss. It was so intense that both Rabbit and I had to adjust our pants because of the rising boners we had. Jasmine then released Rabbit and said, "I guess I should have mentioned this before but I'm a lesbian you asshole."

Rabbit looked stunned for a moment. Jasmine took both her hands and shoved Rabbit away so hard that he crashed into the opposite wall six feet away. Jasmine crossed the hallway in two steps and brought her knee up hard into Rabbits balls dropping him to the floor like a sack of wet sand. Both Peggy and I were slow to react but we jumped and pulled Jasmine back before she could cause any more damage.

"Come on, he deserved that and much more." Jasmine said defending herself.

"No, the balls are out of bounds." I said.

"Yeah, that's over the line." Peggy agreed.

"You going to be OK?" I asked Rabbit.

"I think so." He cried.

I pushed the girls into Harold's room and brought them to the couch.

"Jasmine here just kneed Rabbit's balls. Do you think we should call for medics?" I asked Harold.

Harold broke out laughing and stuck his hand out to shake Jasmine's hand.

"Well done young lady, very well done. You, my dear, will be a hero to a lot of the ladies who have been to this room and suffered at the end of Rabbit's dick. Oh, please excuse my frankness." Howard apologized which caused Peggy to laugh.

"So, about Rabbit..." I said trying to steer the conversation back.

"Ask him and do what he wants but he's not allowed in here yet." Howard said.

I turned to go for the door and heard Howard saying, "You are Princess Jasmine, at least you are for tonight and you are?"

I reached the hallway and found Rabbit up on his feet but bent over coughing.

"Are you all right? Want me to get a doc?" I asked.

"I think I am going to be sick." He said.

"Why don't you go to your cabin and ice yourself for a few minutes."

Rabbit pointed at me twice and nodded in agreement as he turned to head to the elevator with one hand holding himself up with the wall.

Back in the room I found Peggy in just black G string panties on her hands and knees sucking Howards cock while he was still praising a fully clothed Jasmine and explaining the complaints he's had about the Rabbit this week. I told Howard that I was going to show Jasmine around and took her by the hand leading her out to the balcony to the next room.

"You didn't have to take me away." Jasmine said.

"I understand but I didn't want you to be in the position that Howard was going to ask you to suck his dick." I explained.

"I've sucked some cocks in my day, I just prefer sucking on pussy."

"Oh, I thought you just went one way."

"Basically I do, but I wouldn't be offended is a guy hit on me." Jasmine said.

"OK, fair enough."

"So?"

I was confused. "So what?"

"Are you going to take me to bed?" Jasmine asked.

Opps! "I hadn't thought about it."

"Peggy said you were a great lover. So if there is a guy on this boat I want to screw around with it would be you." Jasmine said.

I looked Jasmine over. Mid to late 20's. Very plain looking woman. From the shorts and tee short I could see she was pear shaped, larger on the bottom than on top and had a definite muffin top going on. I know well enough to not judge a book by its cover but she wasn't doing anything for me.

"To be upfront with you I've had three outstanding blow jobs and fucked raw by Peggy in the last few hours. I just came here to say goodbye to a few friends and that's all. I'll let you know if anything changes."

"I hope things change, I'd like to be with you."

Peggy came over and joined us.

"You took care of Harold already?" I asked.

"Nope. I told him that he couldn't cum in my mouth. After a few minutes he thanked me and I was on my way." Peggy smiled.

"So, do you think you ladies will be participating this evening?" I asked.

"I want to find a couple of guys. I always wanted to try to guys in me at once. Maybe even three." Peggy said gleefully.

"I'd be happy with a nice lady or two." Jasmine said.

"I'd suggest staying away from Rabbit, he's not a very nice guy. I've seen him piss off a lot of ladies."

"Like how?" Peggy asked.

"Like forcing his cock down a ladies throat to cum and choking her. Like blowing his load in a woman's face and hair when she asked him to not do that. Like pulling woman away from people so he could bang them. Like shoving people out of the way to make room for him to fuck. He loves to be the center of attention. In my opinion he's a selfish prick. I don't think he's given any woman an orgasm this whole trip but he's had a pile of them every day."

"OK, good to know but I think he might be out of action for the rest of the evening. So, anyone else around here that you know?

Looking around the room I didn't recognize any regulars. I saw a non bbw couple on the bed. The wife (I assumed) was on her back getting fucked hard by some young, skinny white guy while her husband (again an assumption) was kissing her and whispering into her ear and seeing the guy pounding away. When the guy came the husband when right down and sucked the load from the woman's twat. The woman called the young guy over and whispered something to him. The young guy stuck his dick toward the husband who immediately licked and sucked his cock clean. A happy cuckold in action.

There were a few larger woman around the room in different positions with both men and ladies. I found one young chubby girl curled up on the floor of the closet naked and it appeared that multiple loads of cum were drying on her face, hair and chest. I noticed another coupe walk in the door from the balcony. He was in gym shorts that were too small and anyone could clearly see the outline of his dick through the material. His wife was fairly unattractive in so many ways. She was naked, about five foot tall, long hanging pendulous breasts with areolas about the size of a saucer, a chubby belly that seemed to be concentrated in the middle and hung down over her crotch, thick thighs and a chubby ass but even they seemed off or somehow mismanaged. They looked around the room for a minute and then the guy took his wife's hand and dragged her over to us.

"Hi, I'm Bob and this is my wife Georgette." He said.

I handled the introductions and asked what we could do for him.

"You see, my wife is a total submissive. You tell what to do and she will do it. Anything at all, the dirtier or more disgusting the better. Like one guy went and took a shit in the toilet and made her lick his ass clean." Bob explained.

"Oh my god! That's disgusting! How could anyone do that?" Peggy cried out.

"She loves it, the more degrading the better for her. Isn't that right?" Bob asked Georgette who only nodded.

Jasmine said, "I want her to eat my pussy."

Practically before Jasmine finished talking Georgette was dropping down to her knees. She helped Jasmine remove her shorts and panties. Jasmine backed up to the dresser and sat on the edge spreading her legs. Georgette didn't hesitate at all and buried her face between Jasmine's thick thighs. Almost immediately Jasmine's head went back and she gave a satisfied sigh.

Bob looked at me saying, "If you want you can ass fuck her while she's licking your friend's pussy. She loves it in the ass. If you want I'll suck you hard."

"No thanks Bob, I'm fine." I replied.

"Can I suck your dick Bob?" Peggy asked.

Bob's shorts hit the floor exposing a very thick dick. Peggy was down on her knees and sucking Bob's dick in seconds. I stood back and watched the show. In a couple of minutes two very large ladies came over and stood on either side of me.

"These two put on one hell of a show, huh?" one lady asked me.

"I guess. What's their deal?" I said.

"Georgette is very submissive. Tie her up, spank her, needles through her tits, hot wax anywhere, dildo's in all three holes, you can do anything imaginable."

"And Bob?" I asked.

"Bob's bi. He'll suck a dick, take one in the ass while jerking off two more and anything anytime with a woman. The only thing is that they only play together, meaning they are in the same room always. The night the ship left Miami they had a party in their cabin. Bob was tied down to a desk chair blindfolded with his ass hanging out. They invited a lot of guys to come to their room. Guys walked in, Georgette sucked them hard and then they took turns fucking the hell out of Bob."

"Were you there?" I asked.

"Oh no. The only woman was Georgette. Bob will proudly tell you the whole story in detail if you ask him. The thing that bothers me about these two is their lack of using protection. Neither one wants to use it ever. They said that Georgette had her tubes tied after their umpteenth kid so they don't need to use them. Apparently at Bob's banging on Sunday night Georgette told the guys they couldn't use condoms. That Bob wanted the cum to fill his ass to overflowing. A few guys left because they wouldn't go without a rubber on. I can't imagine any sane guy would stick his dick into an ass that's already filled with a bunch of guys cum without protection."

"God damn! That's just gross. It makes sense now that Bob offered to suck my dick so quickly." I said.

"Yeah, they have had different themed parties in their room every night. Like fuck any two of Georgettes holes, be the meat in their sandwich, Georgette eats your pussy while Bob fucks your mouth, or they are on their knees side by side and they take turns sucking dick until the guy blows his load in their faces."

"I'm sorry but the meat in their sandwich? What's that?" I asked almost afraid of the answer.

"Georgette lays on the bed face up or down depending. The guy fucks her ass or pussy and Bob fucks the guy's ass."

"I'm sorry I asked."

"Apparently it was very popular." She said.

"Not my cup of tea. I'm still creeped out by the whole no protection thing. I've always been a safety guy." I explained as I pulled out a strip of condoms from my pocket.

She smiled saying, "That's good to hear. Would you like to join Lacey and me in our room for some good times? There's no room in here and we like our comforts. Or are you waiting to spend time with your friends?"

Looking over at the action, Peggy was choking on Bob's cock while Georgette continued to eat out Jasmine who was laying back against the wall orgasming regularly and had exposed her tits and was yanking on her own nipples.

"No, I think they are well taken care of." I said.

I waited as the women pulled on practical panties, shorts, tee shirts and flip flops. I followed them through the balcony to the main room and low and behold Harold was missing. He wasn't in this or the last room so I assumed that he was in his private room. I couldn't say goodbye since I wasn't planning on coming back.

In the hallway the ladies told me their room was on the first floor which meant tiny room and big girls. I suggested my room instead. I turned and walked to the staircase and went down one flight. It took them a minute to get down to seven, apparently they weren't used to taking the stairs. It was a short walk to my room. When I opened the door they were in heaven. Sergio arrived right behind us.

"I'm sorry sir, let me refresh your ice for you."

"Thank you Sergio." I replied confused.

He went and picked up the ice bucket while the ladies gave themselves a self-guided tour of the room.

Sergio passed me and said in a low voice, "I will call you in one minute."

Without stopping Sergio headed out the door. In a minute the phone rang.

"Excuse me a moment ladies." I said as I pickup of the phone and they discovered the bathroom.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Good evening sir, I'll be brief."

"Oh hello. How are you?" I said.

I think this confused Sergio briefly but after a short pause he said, "Sophie wished me to tell you that she very much enjoyed your time together and was wondering if she could come to your cabin in the morning before your departure?"

"Uh huh, I see. What is that all about?" I said.

"If I remember her words exactly I believe she said "I want to ride his cock until my knees wear out"." Sergio said.

"Uh huh, I see." I said.

"So what can I tell her?"

"I'm not sure. The morning with the departure is kind of busy. When could this happen?" I asked.

"That is up to you sir. I don't know if your guests are spending the night. If not we could arrange an early wake up call for you."

"I think we'll have to pay it by ear. Can I let you know later once I have a better idea of the departure schedule?" I asked.

"Of course sir. I'll bring the ice right away. Thank you." Sergio said hanging up.

"OK, talk to you later." I said to no one on the phone and put down the handset.

The ladies returned from their trip to view the bathroom and proceeded to visit the balcony. Sergio returned with the ice bucket and asked if he could get us anything. I asked the ladies and they asked for something sweet. Sergio knew what to get and was off.

"Ladies, would you like a drink?" I asked.

I poured tequila for them and a whiskey for myself. Unfortunately there wasn't going to be a lot of booze left for Sergio.

1...345678