Cruising Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not what I meant at all. I suggested to sit so you can unwind a bit and relax. That's all."

"I know, I was just fucking with you." Bernie grinned sitting on the couch.

We talked about things they might like to see in the city. I respected Bernice since she got up and got some paper from the desk and actually took notes and not just paid lip service to our talk. She interrupted me a couple of times to check on Cherilyn and even gave her weak refill. I asked about what food they liked so that I could cook them something nice the day they arrived.

After nearly an hour Cherilyn came out of the bathroom after drying off.

"How's everyone feeling now?" she asked.

"I'm nice and relaxed, how about you?" I replied.

"Much better. I shouldn't have hit that guy but he really pissed me off. If you want to grab my tits, ask. I usually will not have a problem with it. But he was rude and disgusting. You don't just put your hands on me without my permission." Cherilyn said starting to get steamed again.

"You didn't know he was feeling you up the whole time when you were sitting at the bar?" Bernice asked.

Cherilyn blinked a few times while thinking. "He was? I never realized it. I was having a good time with him. Oh wait. I remember him poking my boob and his hand on my leg. And a butt rub. Oh god, I didn't know he was doing that. Still, he went too far after I fell."

"I agree, and he was feeding you double shot drinks." Bernice added.

"That prick, fuck him! What's funny is that if he asked I would have fucked him. He was funny, I liked him. He didn't need to do all that other shit. Oh well, his loss. So, how about you? Think you can handle one of my special treats about now?" Cherilyn asked me.

"I don't know but I am willing to try." I replied.

This reinvigorated the group. The ladies undressed me and Bernice took me into the bathroom. We showered together with Bernice paying particular attention to washing my crotch and ass. Once we were dry I was led back to the main room where Cherilyn was lying on her back on the bed brutally fucking herself with three fingers and rubbing her clit with her other hand. We enjoyed the sight for a moment until Bernice went down to her knees and took my thickening prick into her mouth. I was turned to the side so Bernie could watch her friend. Cherilyn turned to us and smiled and she powered through another strong orgasm. Satisfied for the moment she lay on the bed watching us for a moment.

Bernie took a break from sucking me and said, "He's ready whenever you are."

Cherilyn was slow moving. After her feet made it to the floor she took a minute watching Bernice work my dick. I have to admit, I've always enjoyed the contrast of seeing my lily white dick sliding into a black woman's mouth. Still a little shaky Cherilyn stood, took my hand and led me to a comfortable looking chair after Bernie released me. Cherilyn sat in the chair and bent forward pulling me into her personal space in front of her face. She eased my cock into her mouth and gently began working it with her tongue. Bernice kneeled down beside me and inserted her hand between my legs reaching up to my ball sack. She worked her thumb and index finger around the top of my nuts gently working them downward. My sack slowly lowered down with the gentle pressure Bernice was applying stretching my boys downward. It was an unusual feeling but not unpleasant but it was distracting me from my goal of the slow blow. One nice thing was neither of the ladies seemed to be in any rush.

"I'm sorry but I need to interrupt. When I get head while standing up I become a little light headed and dizzy if I am up too long. I'm afraid that I'll fall and someone would get hurt." I explained.

"Hold on." Cherilyn said.

She pushed me back from the chair and gracefully slid down to the floor with her back against the seat of the chair and crossing her legs. It amazes me how flexible some ladies are, particularly some of the larger girls. I was told to lean forward and steady myself on the arms of the chair whole Bernice repositioned herself. Cherilyn went right back to expertly working my cock while Bernice kept one hand on my balls and the other pulled apart an ass cheek. She moved in and began to tongue my rectum exquisitely. Between the attention being paid to my prick and the gently massage of my butt and balls I was in sensation overload. My eyes closed and I just let it happen.

I don't know how long it was but Cherilyn stopped and said, "I think it's time we let you lay down."

After helping me back upright I was led to the bed and laid down. Bernie got between my legs and held them up do she could tickle my sphincter with her tongue and lick my nads. Cherilyn was on her hands and knees at my side and scooped up my dick into her mouth. Slowly she moved her whole body down towards the base of my cock and then back towards the head. Her tits were hanging down right beside my hand so I held one and rolled the nipple between my thumb and forefinger. The girls took their time slowly bringing me up to the point of release when there was a knock on the door.

Bernice poked her head up and asked, "Want me to see who it is?"

"I think you'd better. If it's Sergio he might come into the room because I didn't put on the do not disturb sign." I replied.

Bernie stood and walked over to the door opening it a crack. She closed the door and said, "It's Laurie, should I let her in?"

"If you two don't mind then sure." I said.

"We're not shy." Bernie declared.

The door was opened and Laurie strolled in and stood next to the bed as Bernice stepped around her to resume her position. To her credit she didn't react a bit about the situation she walked into.

"Hi, don't mind me. I just wanted to ask a couple of questions if you don't mind. I can come back later, I can see you're busy."

"No, go ahead and ask but make it quick please. I'm really enjoying this a lot." I said.

"I can only imagine. What time are we getting off the ship? Are we going right to the hotel or somewhere else first? They want my bags tonight and I need to know what to pack." Laurie asked before following up with, "Hey, why is she sucking your dick so slowly? Do you like that?"

"I believe that this is Cherilyn's specialty. She calls it the slow blow and it is amazing." I explained.

"Really? Do you mind if I stay and watch?" Laurie asked.

She knew I didn't mind but both ladies made it clear that it was OK. Bernie gave a thumbs up and Cherilyn moaned 'Hmmm mmmh' which everyone understood as 'Ah huh' but I was the one to enjoy the hummer sensation through my prick.

Laurie went and leaned against the windows on the far side of Cherilyn for the better view and watched with interest I assume studying the technique. This seemed to inspire the ladies even more now that they had an audience. After several minutes Bernie stood up and moved to stand next to Laurie.

Bernice whispered to Laurie, "I like to let her finish on her own. She is the master and I think I distract both of them if I'm licking ass."

Laurie whispered back, "I've never seen this before. Guys like it slow like that? It seems like it would need to be faster to make them cum."

Bernie snickered, "Oh no. Just watch. This is an encore performance. Cheri gave him a slow blow a couple of nights ago and he asked for another."

"Really? He's the one that helped me perfect my oral skills. He's a very patient teacher. He showed me how and let me practice deep throating a cock. Now I can handle any size without any gag reflex." Laurie stated proudly.

"Shit. I wish I had someone patient when I was learning. It took me forever to throat a dick because practically every guy would push my head down and choke me." Bernice explained.

"Can you do the slow blow too?" Laurie asked.

"No, well not nearly as well. I don't have the patience for it. I can start off slow but then I get excited and speed up to finish the guy off. Cheri can go all weekend at the slow pace. When we play together she saves the slow blow to the end. I will usually leave because I can't handle seeing it. To me it's like watching grass grow."

"I don't know how long I could keep it up. I am like you and get excited and want to get the guy off. But, I can see the value of going slow. You can get the guy to the peak and hold him there. If you can do that for a while when he gets off after all that I imagine he's ready for either a nap or a coma."

Bernie laughed, "Too true."

Cherilyn liked being the topic of conversation and seemed to put extra effort at prolonging my experience. The viewing audience was put out of my mind and I relaxed an enjoyed the excellent oral experience I was receiving. Squeezing Cherilyn's boob I let her know I was close. As I started to cum I announced it but it wasn't hard to figure it out. My body convulsed and spasmed with each squirt of semen pumped into Cherilyn. There wasn't a lot of fluid (hey, third BJ in about four hours!) but to me each drop felt like a quart.

"Holy shit! I've never seen him cum that hard before. This is one impressive technique." Laurie said excitedly.

Cherilyn basked in the glow of a job well done both from Laurie's compliment and my reaction. I was well drained and extremely satisfied. Cherilyn took her time milking every bit of fluid from my rapidly shrinking joint with her lips before releasing me. She sat up with a grin looking quite pleased with herself.

"Another satisfied customer." Cherilyn announced.

"Where did you learn how to do that?" Laurie asked.

Cherilyn looked at me and I nodded, "She's cool, tell her."

We were treated with Cherilyn entrance to the world of blow jobs. She recounted her mother's training and her personal history. It was all I could do to move, I was so used up.

The ladies talked for a few minutes with Cherilyn explaining some of the finer details of the slow blow to Laurie while Laurie explained how I assisted in helping her with the oral skills. Shortly Bernice and Cherilyn stood to dress and go to dinner while Laurie stayed sitting beside me on the bed.

"Wow, that was something. If I had my phone I would have recorded Cherilyn. I want to practice and perfect that slow blow." Laurie said.

"So why did you stop by?" I asked still lying naked.

"Will, I guess a good fucking is out of the question." She joked. "I wanted to find out about the plans for tomorrow. Meeting up, going to the hotel and stuff."

I laid out my plan and Laurie agreed pleased about not having to worry about her bags tonight. Looking at the clock we both needed to shower before dinner. I was still a little weak from the blowie so Laurie helped me to the bathroom. I started the shower going and to my surprise when I turned around Laurie was undressing. She found a shower cap (not a very sexy accessory) and stuffed her hair into it. We stepped into the water and enjoyed ourselves washing each other, not in a sexual or stimulating manner, just good friends having a good time. After drying off Laurie dressed promising to be back for dinner in twenty minutes. I already knew what I was wearing tonight so I poured a drink and dressed.

The last night on the ship was the BBW semi-formal sendoff party. I'd wear a jacket and tie to dinner then take them off leaving just a button down shirt and dress slacks on for the party.

Ronnie and Bob arrived before I could get my shoes on (early! A first for Ronnie) and made themselves a drink. They sat and I discussed our departure plans. They had plenty of time to get from the ship to the airport for the flight home but appreciated bringing the bags to my room. The ship docked at eight, departures began at nine, so we agreed to meet at my cabin at eleven assuming that most of the cattle would be pushed off the ship by then.

Laurie arrived a few minutes later wearing a dark blue deeply cut wrap around dress that showed a lot of cleavage and open toe shoes. Almost immediately Laurie excused herself and asked for my help in the bathroom. I assumed that she needed help with a zipper or something but I was wrong.

When we were in the bathroom and the door was closed Laurie opened up her dress like theater curtains and exposed herself to me. The first thing I noticed were the tan lines that I didn't spot in the shower moments before. I'd only seen her in a one piece suit but she obviously spent some time in a bikini on the ship or less on the beach. The contrast between the paler spots and the darker skin was definitely noticeable.

"Wow, you got some nice color on this trip." I commented.

"What? No, the underwear. You just saw my tan I the tub." Laurie said slightly annoyed.

"We were standing so close together I didn't notice the tan I the shower but from this far back I can really see it now." I said trying to cover my faux pas.

Looking closer I saw she was in a matching black lace bra and panty set. The bra was a thin material, so thin that I could make out Laurie's pale areolas through the lace. This was not a supportive bra, her breasts swung from side to side with every movement. The tiny panty was almost invisible under her belly. I asked her to lift her dress and turn around so I could see the back. All I found were tiny G strings holding the front material in place.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"Very nice. I'll have a good time at dinner thinking about what you have going on under your dress." I replied.

"Well, I was hoping that we could have an end of cruise romp tonight after dinner." She said.

"Shit! You did all this for me?" I asked.

"Hell yeah, I wanted to thank you properly for the excellent trip. I bought this whole outfit in Jersey and have been saving it for tonight." She said.

Well, that altered my plans for the evening. Time for some tap dancing.

"Gee Laurie, I wish I had known. My thought was to ask you tomorrow if we should get one hotel room or two. My hope was for one."

"Oh, that is so sweet. I'm happy that you thought of me. One room for sure."

"OK, but promise me you will wear this for me again tomorrow night." I asked.

Laurie came over and pressed her semi naked body against mine in a warm hug. "Definitely. But thank you for bringing me on this trip. I really did have a good time."

"I'm glad. Now don't you think we should get back out there?"

"You go ahead while I close up shop. Hopefully some guy will enjoy this later tonight." Laurie said holding her dress open wide again.

I joined Ronnie and Bob as we waited for Laurie. Once we were all ready we went to the steak house for a final meal together. We all talked about the good and bad of the trip and all three good naturedly poked fun at me over all the women I'd been with. They all knew what I was on the trip for and they were please I'd accomplished my goal.

As we were walking out of the restaurant I noticed Tiffany sitting at a table for two against the wall dressed to the nines with a guy I'd guess to be about 10 years older than me hanging on his every word. She noticed me looking her me and discretely held out her middle finger at me while looking back at her companion. Well, she is his problem, not mine.

The BBW party was already going. Ronnie and Bob went to their cabin to freshen up and Laurie came with me to my place. Traveling through the corridors we found a lot of luggage in the hallways tagged to be off loaded tomorrow morning and crew gathering them up to be stored for their departure.

I cleaned up a bit after hanging up my jacket and tie. Laurie used the bathroom as I poured us drinks. Again Laurie offered to satisfy me quite well before we went out but I carefully declined. I grabbed my badge and stuffed it into my shirt pocket. Laurie cursed saying she forgot her badge and asked if I'd come with her to her cabin. We went up to the ninth floor and I followed her watching her ass as she walked. Seeing this she bent over displaying her butt by lifting up the back of her dress once we were in her room reminding me what I'm missing. Her bed was a mess like it's been used at least once today.

"Why didn't housekeeping come by and fix the bed?" I asked.

"They come by every morning but this was messed up after they clean up." Laurie said.

"On the door is a dial that you can turn to have them make up the room again." I said.

"I used the do not disturb a couple of times but I never thought they would come by more than once a day. I know you are getting a lot of help from Sergio but the woman who works this floor is kind of nasty. But I will say that she makes a great towel swan." Laurie chuckled.

I walked over to the balcony and stepped outside. She had two lounge chairs and a little table between them.

"Have you make love out here yet?" I asked.

Laurie looked at me like I had two heads. "Why didn't I think of that? I love fucking outdoors. Can anyone see?"

She and I looked over her railing up, down, left and right. She'd be safe.

"If I could suggest, hang out over the rail and let your partner come at you from behind. Think about the movie Titanic."

Laurie started laughing very hard. "I am going to drag some lucky sole back here tonight just to try that. It sounds exciting as all hell. I love the idea of someone seeing or hearing us as I'm getting fucked. Damn, I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

I took this as a sign that we should be leaving. Laurie brushed her hair again after it was blown around on the balcony, grabbed her badge and we headed out. Before leaving Laurie put on the please make up the room sign and I grabbed her ass over her dress as we walked out to the hall.

Henri's was jumping again. For whatever reason it didn't seem as crowded as other times. Maybe people are partied out or they are enjoying their last night at sea with their current fling(s). Either way it made it easier to move around the place and a shorter time to get a drink. Laurie and I went to the bar and I ordered us cocktails. Laurie thanked me and then wandered off to find her next lucky victim.

"Your date leave you?" I was asked.

I turned to face a young woman sitting at the bar with a drink in front of her. I leaned down so I wouldn't have to shout.

"Not a date, just a friend." I replied.

"A friend in the same cabin as you?" she asked.

"No, separate cabins."

"Were you friends before getting on the ship or did you meet onboard?"

"Did anyone ever tell you that you ask a lot of questions?" I asked.

She shrugged, "That's how you learn things."

"That's true. We have known each other for a few years. We both wanted to come on the cruise so we came together. This way we have someone to eat with if we needed the company.""

"So, you are not with anyone tonight?

"No."

"Would you like to be?"

"You are very forward, aren't you?"

"Actually, this isn't for me. It's for my traveling companion." She said.

"I don't understand."

"It would be easier if I showed you. Would you come with me."

She stood up and I followed her out turning aft. Outside the video game center were several groups of tables and chairs. Sitting alone at one was a young girl reading from her Ipad. The first thing I noticed was she was a curvy BBW and second was both her arms were covered from her wrists to her shoulders in tattoos. I noticed a few more around her neck and cleavage. The lady from the bar (Jasmine) introduced me to Peggy. They explained that Peggy has been banned from most of the BBW events because she isn't 21 years old. They have been fighting with the ship and the event organizers that they didn't tell when they booked the cruise that guests couldn't go to the BBW events where alcohol was available if they were under 21 which is practically everything. Peggy tried to slip into events but by now all the crew knew to not let Peggy into events.

"So, this has been a pretty crappy vacation for you?" I asked Peggy.

123456...8