Cruising Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Born and raised in Québec Canada most of my life but I have also lived in the states for a few years." She answered proudly.

"Oh? Do you speak French?" I asked.

"Oh oui!" was all I understood. She ripped into a long paragraph of conversation that I didn't understand a word of but to her credit her hands never stopped moving.

"I thought I heard a slight French accent in your speech but I never would have guessed Canadian." I replied trying to keep the conversation in a language I could understand.

Sophie smiled in response. She had been working on my legs and stepped around the table to stand over my head. Placing her hands on my shoulders she rubbed her hands down to my belly and back up to my shoulders a few times, each time leaning over closer to my face. After a few times she stayed bent over and whispered into my ear.

"Sergio asked me to take very good care of you as thanks for your courtesy to him. I can do anything you like." Sophie said.

She stood up and walked to my side standing close to the table and continuing to rub my chest waiting for me to comprehend and respond. I took a moment to contemplate this new situation and take a longer look at Sophie. She was tall, probably six foot three or so, slim, a long face with a pretty smile and teeth but sad eyes. She had long dark hair pulled back into a braided pony tail and huge hands, hands so large and strong my first thought was transsexual.

"Just what are we talking about?" I asked.

"Whatever you like. I can please you with my hand, my mouth, I could ride you or you could have my butt if you want." Sophie said softly.

I wasn't expecting this at all. I looked around the room trying to gain my perspective. Sophie released her touch on me and stood upright. She lifted her spa issued polo shirt over her head exposing a white lace bra.

"Don't worry, the door is locked. As long as we are quiet we will be fine." She said.

Sophie reached behind and slipped out of her bra quickly. She had small (by my standards) B cup breasts with very thick and long nipples pointing outwards. Standing at the side of the table she took my closer hand and placed it on her breast. Immediately I began to feel her up, rolling the impressive nipple between my thumb and for finger. Sophie placed her hand on my inner thigh and gently moved inner the towel reaching my junk.

"Uh, Sophie, it's not that I don't appreciate the offer, but I just spent the last hour being well taken care of. I really don't think I am ready for another round for a while." I replied.

"Sergio said that I might not be your type. That you like shorter, heavier women."

"I prefer larger women, yes." I said fascinated by the firmness of Sophie's nipple.

"Well, you seem to be enjoying me." Sophie said.

Without realizing it she had me fully erect. With her wonderful touch she was expertly working me. It dawned on me that she could have a lot of practice on these cruises.

"Do you do this a lot on the ship?" I asked trying to distract myself.

Sophie threw her head back and laughed. "Oh no! Not for the passengers. Almost every man and half the women I massage make me some kind of offer to get them off but the cruise line would fire me instantly if they ever found out. They offer passengers incentives to test us sometimes. I never get the passengers off in here. But, if I'm attracted to them I might meet them in their cabin later on. But in some special cases, when I know the passenger is cool, like Sergio said you were, I make an exception."

"Oh, I see." I said completely enjoying her stroking.

"Now, the crew is a different. You have never met a bunch of people as horny as they are in your life."

Now it was my turn to laugh. "I don't know, the big girls on this trip would give your crew a run for their money."

"Oh they have been. Some of these women are insane. One woman followed a waiter into the kitchen and tried to have him right on one of the food preparation tables. It took four men to get her off the waiter." Sophie chuckled.

With that she moved the towel off my crotch and onto my belly exposing my dick and balls. She bent at the waist and used her mouth to wet the head of my cock. Her hand kept stroking me but her tongue circled the cock head. It was more of a hand job with some mouth action. After a minute she lifted her head up.

"Unless you have a request I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing."

Sophie looked at me for a moment but I had no comment to make. Her head went back down. Before applying her mouth she switched her hands. The right hand which had been stroking me moved down to massage my nut sack while her left took over the stroking. Her mouth began to work its way down further down my shaft. I was pleased but had doubts if I would be orgasming any time soon.

With Sophie bent over I couldn't feel her tits but her ass was in reach. I slid my hand off the table and touched her thigh. I moved my hand upwards towards her back until I could cup her ass over her spa issued shorts. She had a thin, boney ass that did nothing for me. I gave it a few feels before I moved back down under the shorts to touch skin again. Then I moved my hand up under her shorts until I found her panties. I slid my fingers under the leg elastic and lay a finger against her lips. It was unusual to find hair but I didn't mind. You see enough shaved beavers you start looking forward to some bush once in a while.

Sophie kept working me but did move slightly closer to give me better access. Then she lifted the left leg, the one closest to my head, bent the knee and placed it on the massage table opening herself up. I touched her lip and she groaned this pleasure. I could feel her moisture and slid a finger inside her twat. As I did she seemed to work harder on my cock. I easily slid one finger inside and then a second. She was very loose inside but also very wet. I worked my fingers in and out of Sophie's pussy which seemed to inspire her to work my cock even better. Suddenly she stopped and stood upright.

"Sorry, but I have to take these off or I'll have a wet spot for the rest of the day." She explained as she quickly dropped her shorts and panties to the floor and kicked them out of the way.

Immediately she resumed the same position. Without the clothing I was able to insert three fingers. Soon Sophie began to involuntarily hump back against my hand. More of my cock was down Sophie's throat leaving less room for her hand. With her right still gently massaging my ball sack her left hand moved up my chest and began to toy with one of my nipples. All this stimulation was getting me close to another orgasm. What threw me even closer was Sophie beginning to hum. I guess it was humming, I couldn't be sure but the vibrations it caused through my crotch were outstanding. They were so good I couldn't concentrate in fingering the pussy anymore. After removing my fingers Sophie moved so both knees were on the massage table next to my head. I thought she wanted to 69 but when I tried to move her into position she wouldn't budge. She did move her hand from my chest to her clit and began rubbing herself. The last bit of my cock was fed down her throat. I wasn't trying to hold back my load but with all the earlier activity it was slow in coming. Sophie fingered herself to three strong orgasms before I came. Her mouth milked me dry swallowing every bit. As my dick began deflating in her throat she fingered herself to one more orgasm while continuing to vibrate my dick. All in all it was a damn good experience for me. When I was licked clean and Sophie's own orgasms ended she crawled onto the table with me and we lay together.

"I like you. You aren't selfish and only think of yourself. So few people would think about making me cum instead of getting off. Sergio is right about you. You are a good man."

"Well, thanks. It's not in my nature to just lay back and be serviced." I said rubbing Sophie's back as we lay together.

"I am the same way. If you do something for me, I will do something for you. Sergio knows this very well."

That remark caught me completely off guard. "What do you mean?"

"Sergio became my friend soon after I came on the ship. After a few months we became roommates because we get along very well together. I don't like female roommates because they are very catty with other women. Sergio gets along better with ladies as a roommate and he is very neat and tidy, not like most men. Both of us are very horny most of the time. He came into the cabin one day and caught me masturbating. I was in the top bunk and he couldn't see what I was doing but he has a very sensitive nose and asked me if I wanted him to leave or to help. I laughed saying what would a gay man know about helping a woman to orgasm. He stood on the ladder, used one hand and brought me to a huge orgasm in about a minute. He is very skilled. So from that day on anytime one of us needs to get off the other one will help. He will close his eyes and think about some young man and I use my mouth on him when he asks. I offered to use a dildo on him but he said he prefer the real thing."

"Nice, that's kind of a different friends with benefits situation." I said.

"Yes, not many people know that we do it. It's against the rules to be with passengers but it happens all the time. Because I work in the spa every passenger thinks I am a prostitute for hire. It's really very creepy sometimes. Once an 80 year old woman offered me $20 to go down on her. First, ewwww! Second, no way. She explained that she hadn't been with a women in over 50 years but that she was a widower she wanted to try it again. She offered me $50 and then $100 but I refused. The woman kept going on and on about how long it's been since anyone touched her and that she's held the secret of her being with girls for all this time that she really wanted to try it again. I felt sorry for her so I touched her. I couldn't get any moisture going and she begged me to go down on her but I couldn't bring myself to do that. She tried to give me the money but I refused to take it. At the end of the cruise I found out that she propositioned everyone she got a massage with and even got one of the male masseuses to fuck her. She also hit on half of the boat staff. Every single person that was with her refused to take any money because they felt sorry for this lady. The short version was that she must have gotten laid five times a day at least. Once we started figuring out this ladies game we passed the word amongst the crew to meet in the crews mess to compare notes. In one week she had propositioned over 120 crew members, both men and women including three officers. Almost a third of the crew admitted to being with this woman on way or another but we think quite a few didn't admit it. We all had a good laugh over it and she is still a legend around here."

"I think that's great. I can only hope that when I'm 80 I can still get it up."

Sophie leaned over and cupped my cock and balls in her hand saying, "You come and see me and I'll be glad to help."

She glanced at the clock and exclaimed, "Oh shit!"

Jumping to her feet Sophie quickly began dressing. "I'm sorry but there is no time."

Not knowing what to do I lay on the table. Sophie was dressed in a flash and looked me over. "Would you like to use the steam room or sauna? Take a shower?"

"No thanks. I'll get dressed and get out of your way. I could use a drink." I replied forcing myself to a seated position.

Sophie began helping/forcing me to dress. I knew I was getting the bums rush but I didn't want to get Sophie into any trouble. I shook the cobwebs out and dressed myself as she straightened up the room and changed the sheets on the bed. She was done before I was and waited for me to finish.

"Thank you, this was really great." I said reaching in my pocket to tip her.

Sophie placed her hand on mine in my pocket. "I appreciate the offer but nothing is necessary. I wouldn't have charged you for the massage either but that was booked through the ship and I can't change the charge to your room."

I forced a hundred into her hand saying, "This is a tip for a wonderful massage, nothing more."

She leaned down and gently kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you. I wish the boat wasn't docking tomorrow and we could have had more fun together. You made me cum very well."

Just then there was a sharp double rap on the door. Sophie looked around the room one last time and opened the door to see one of the front desk women looking around critically through the massage room for any incriminating evidence. Satisfied she began walking away.

Sophie rolled her eyes and said, "I'm glad you enjoyed the massage sir. Enjoy the rest of your day."

"Thank you, I will. You do nice work... ah... I'm sorry, I forgot. What was your name again?"

Sophie looked crestfallen until I winked at her and she realized I was just putting on an act.

"I'm Sophie sir and thank you."

With that I took my leave and headed out passing Laurie in a mani/peti chair getting her hands and feet done. She was laying back with cucumber slices over her eyes, headphones in and looking relaxed so I didn't bother her. We had dinner plans tonight.

It was almost 5:30 and dinner was at eight. I had some time to kill so I pulled out my suitcases and began organizing what I'd need for tonight and in the morning. In my overnight bag I set up Sunday evening in Miami and Monday's flight home. Everything else went into the big bag and wouldn't be touched until I got home. Basically that bag was on a one way trip to my laundry room.

Everything was sorted and organized and I was all set to begin the final load of the large case so I decided to treat myself to a cocktail. Right as I was done and walking back to the closet there was some giggling and a knock on the door. I opened it and Bernie and Cherilyn were standing outside. I'd forgotten all about the slow blow. Having just had two massive BJ's I didn't think I could manage a third or wanted to try. Without a word I held the door open and they came inside.

"It's happy hour ladies. Could I tempt you with a drink?" I said after closing the door.

Cherilyn was giddy and all grins and said, "We've already had a few."

"We forgot that we promised you another blow job. I didn't want you to think that we'd welch on a promise so I dragged Ms. Giggles here." Bernice said.

"To be honest, I forgot all about it too and as luck would have it I just had two excellent blow jobs back to back so you are off the hook. The offer is sincerely appreciated." I said.

"Bullshit!" Cherilyn said overly loudly. "I don't care how 'excellent' they were. You are getting sucked off! A promise is a promise and I promised you a slow blow so you are getting one."

It appears that Cherilyn had a few more than a few. Bernice tried to reel in her friend.

"Hey sweetie. He just got off. He needs some reboot time. Why don't we got back to our room and shower and get some dinner? Maybe we can hook up with him later."

"I promised. I want to do it! He's being so cool and taking us to New York City and shit, I want to be extra super nice to him."

"Cherilyn, do you like to soak in tubs?" I asked.

"Oh hell yeah! Oh, you got a nice big tub in there, don't you?"

"Why don't you relax in the tub for a bit and I'll finish packing and we'll see how we feel later." I offered.

Bernice gave me a smile and an approving nod. Cherilyn seemed slow on the uptake but soon caught on.

"OK! That's sounds like a good plan. I like it." Cherilyn said as she headed to the bathroom removing articles of clothing on the way and dropping them on the floor as she went.

Bernice scurried after her friend picking up after her. I followed them just to make sure that Cherilyn didn't fall and crack her head open getting in the tub. After the water was flowing and Cherilyn was situation Bernie and I went out to the main room leaving the door open so we could her if anything happened in the bathroom.

"I'd say that she had a few more than a few drinks." I said.

"Yeah, Cheri can definitely hold her liquor but this old guy was..., sorry, he was much older than you, like 60's or 70's with grey hairs and all. Well, he was buying her tons of drinks at the pool bar. I saw the bartender pour like double shots. I guess the guy tipped him or something. Anyway he kept putting his hands all over Cherilyn. Casually at first, like a hand on her shoulder. Then on the arm, thigh, butt, all the time taking cheap feels like pointing with his finger but stabbing her in the boob 'by accident' over and over again. He must have been trying to get her back to his cabin to fuck but when Cherilyn stood up her flip flop must have caught in the bar railing and she fell flat onto her face. I think that shock woke her up a bit. She was all right but after she stood up this guy has his hands all over her in a very deliberate and obvious groping. He was asking if she was hurt but his hands were practically raping her."

"Well, Cherilyn has a temper and when she hits the blow up point you need to watch the fuck out. Out of nowhere she slapped him hard across his face. He stumbled back like five feet or something and probably didn't know what hit him. Cheri went after him with another hard smack on the same side of his face and he fell on a table where four old people were sitting. He spilled their drinks everywhere. Cherilyn was still going after him but people were starting to wake up and tried to restrain her. I got in front of her so we were belly on belly and I'm telling her to calm the fuck down before she gets arrested. He was still shouting at the guy calling him every name in the book. He was crawling off the table and on the floor. He was fighting his way through tables and chairs while on his hands and knees trying to get away. Some of the crew jumped out and grabbed him and Cherilyn and some officer asked what was going on. A couple of people told the story but started when Cherilyn hit the guy. No one was paying attention until then. But me, the bartender and a couple of BBW's at the bar all told the officer about the fondling. I was told to get Cherilyn out of there and they would talk to the man. We booked it out of there and we came here because Rocky in there demanded it." Bernice finished up gesturing to the bathroom.

"Holy shit! I hope everything's ok. That guy could press charges I think." I said.

"That's why I didn't want to stick around. They didn't have our names or cabin number. I hope they don't come looking for her. That's one of the reasons I didn't argue about coming here for a bit to cool off. I think that tub is the best thing that could have happened right now."

"Why don't you check on her. Make sure she has everything she needs." I suggested.

I took a long drink to relax. Even though I didn't witness the event I tensed up from the description. The ladies chatted calmly for a minute and Bernice returned.

"She's asking for a drink but make it very weak please. She will not know the difference."

I poured a weak rum and coke making sure it wasn't diet so Cherilyn got the sugar and caffeine into her system to wake her up. Bernice brought in to the bathroom and Cherilyn called out 'thank you' from the tub. I poured a regular drink for Bernice and refilled mine.

"After all that, are you all right?" I asked Bernie.

"A little shaken up but fine. I've been at a couple of her explosions before and they are not pretty. She's not afraid to go toe to toe with anyone, no matter the size or who it is. I can tell you, they had better watch out 'cause she can get really nasty. Hey, thanks for asking about me. That was nice of you." Bernice smiled at me.

"No problem. Why don't we sit down. I'd say to go outside but we couldn't hear Cherilyn."

"Hey, if you want to fuck me, just ask. You don't need to do the whole couch seduction thing." Bernice said.

123456...8