Cruising Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought I was good at sex. I'm open to pretty much everything. He made me better. Like when we first started seeing each other he helped me to deep throat cocks. He was patient and let me practice on him. I learned to get past my gag reflex, how to breathe and how to work a dick. He taught me a lot about anal, both giving and receiving. He taught me some new positions that work well for fat girls. All sorts of things. I swear to you, like five guys I blew after meeting him made me promise to thank him for helping me with my skills after I told them where I learned how to do it." Laurie beamed.

"It's true, she forwarded me a couple of emails from the guys." I said as I stood up to get a drink.

"Wait a minute. You said giving and receiving anal. How do you give anal?" Peggy asked. Shar, Lacey and Jasmine all snickered.

Laurie said patiently, "Have you ever used a strapon with a guy?"

"No. I thought only gay guys would want... Oh shit! Straight guys like it too? You can fuck, I mean we can fuck guys in the ass? Oh my God! I thought it would be so cool to fuck a girl with a dildo. That turns me on so much thinking I can fuck a guy. I can't wait to try it!" Peggy said bursting.

Laurie interjected, "Hold the phone missy. You can't just sneak attack a guy's butt. You could get hurt like that. You need to discuss it first. If he said yes then ask what he wants or will do. If he says no then its no."

"Has Laurie fucked your butt?" Peggy asked me directly.

"Yes, I asked her to." I replied.

"Can I fuck your ass?" Peggy pleaded.

"No." I said.

"Why not!" Peggy whined like a small child.

"First, I'm tired. Second, we don't have any tools. But mostly, you need to practice some before you butt bang a guy. There is some skill involved." I replied.

"Yeah, I guess so." Peggy said dejectedly.

We all talked, ate and drank for a while. Laurie excused herself explaining that she was looking for one last romp onboard. Peggy asked more details about strap on toys and most surprisingly to me was that Jasmine was the most experienced. It's always the quiet ones. Lacey and Sharon dressed and left looking for another party.

Jasmine dressed and came over to me and said, "I really want to thank you for the good time. I enjoyed the orgy but I really appreciate the good hard dicking. I will not be wanting any more penis for a while now."

"Wait, what?" I asked.

"You did everything right, just like I wanted. I wanted to feel you in me but I wanted it to be painful, uncomfortable and unpleasant. Like making a kid smoke a whole pack of cigarettes, he gets so sick that he never wants one again. I want a good reminder of why I love women and you were great at it." Jasmine explained.

Both Peggy and I were dumbfounded. Thinking about it later I guess it made sense in some perverse sort of way. They both thanked me on the way out and said that they were going back to Howards place. It was only about 1:30am but I was wasted and I hadn't packed a thing. A visit to the bathroom, closed the window curtains except for one as kind of a wake up alarm, finished my drink, turned off the lights and I crawled into bed alone (thankfully).

1...345678