Daddy's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd finally fallen into a deep and contented sleep, and had dreams of the days our family was together running through my head, when I suddenly startled awake. It was that strange feeling, like there was a sudden noise that shouldn't be there. But even half-awake I realized it might just have been Jenny, moving in her room. I lay stock-still, but minutes went by and nothing. Then, there was an obvious click, like a door latch. And a familiar squeak told me the door to my room had slowly opened.

Our neighborhood was very secure, the thought of any invasion from the outside never occurred to me. I knew it must be Jenny. Maybe she needed something. But more minutes went by. I thought I heard tiny, indistinct sounds; a breath sucked in, a foot brushing the carpet. And I had to stifle a gasp when my bed creaked suddenly as something pressed down against the edge.

There was the slightest rustle of the sheets, and then I felt warmth, then pressure as something barely pressed against me. Of course it was Jenny; she'd lain down next me and was gently resting against my back. And it was minutes more before I felt an arm slowly slide over and around my body.

I froze. I didn't know what to do. Should I let her know I was awake, or just pretend to be asleep? But I decided that she had been so cautious and stealthy that she obviously didn't intend to wake me, so I tried not to move a muscle. At first I was unbearably tense, mind on full alert, but as minutes went by I relaxed, even when she sighed and shifted slightly next to me. But as she settled against me I became painfully aware of the details of a soft, warm, and very female body through the thin sheet. But finally, weariness overtook me and I drifted off to sleep again.

When my alarm went off I jolted awake, and my first thought was Jenny. She was gone. But as I lay still for a moment, confused thoughts in my head, I was aware of sounds in the house, now downstairs. I quickly took a shower and dressed, then headed down, and there she was, in the kitchen. She had on a halter top and shorts and she was busily scrambling eggs, to go with the bacon, already on plates on the counter.

"Dad! I hope you have time, I made us a little breakfast so we could sit for a minute before you go." And just then, the toast popped. She quickly buttered it, then slid the eggs onto the plates and brought them to the table.

"Wow, Kitten, what a nice surprise! Of course we can spend a few minutes. I didn't know you even knew how to cook, but this looks wonderful!"

After she set the plate in front of me she ran her fingers through my still-damp hair, tousling it slightly. "Oh daddy, I love hearing you call me that again!" And she leaned over and gave me a little kiss on the forehead.

I asked her what she planned for the day and she said maybe a little shopping in the morning, then, for sure, the pool in the afternoon. I told her again I'd try to get time off, and be home as early as I could. And not a word was said about last night. I thanked her for the breakfast surprise, and after re-combing my hair, headed for the door.

She followed me, and I felt her tug my hand as I was about to leave. "Daddy, I'm just so happy to be with you again! And I'm so pissed that Margot kept us at a distance all these years. And as far as I'm concerned, that's going to change!"

I realized I wholeheartedly agreed with her. "Yes honey, there's no reason for us to be kept from one another like that. There never was. And you're an adult now; she can't stop you from doing anything you want, as long as you're willing to live with her moods. I want us to be part of each other's lives!"

At that her face broke into a breathtaking smile and she went on tiptoes to kiss my cheek. "Hurry home, daddy, to your little kitten!" And when she giggled I thought my smile would split my face.

I had no problem with work; I've been there since before I married Margot, and my boss told me to take the week if I wanted. I thanked him, saying I might be in by the end of the week if it turned out Jenny was too busy. We spent a little time discussing my projects and then I turned my current work files over to my assistant, telling him to call any time he needed me.

Once that was done I cleaned up a few loose ends. And I had time to think. I didn't understand what had happened in the middle of the night. Somehow it didn't seem quite right, although I wasn't sure why. But once I got used to the idea I realized how nice it had felt to be close to someone again. Especially someone I loved. And the inescapable thought pushed into my head that I didn't want to be alone any more.

I managed to get out a couple of hours early, and was really anxious to get home and spend more time with Jenny. Her car was there, but when I walked in, she wasn't. I figured she was at the pool and when I stuck my head out the sliding door I could hear soft rhythmic splashing sounds. She was swimming laps. I decided I'd join her so I changed into my suit and headed out. I didn't spend too much time in the pool any more, but it was mostly because it was kind of lonely. In fact I'd always loved the water almost as much as Jenny did.

As I walked in the gate, sure enough, she was doing the crawl, up and down the pool. I settled onto a chaise and watched for a minute, and she was so intent she didn't even notice me. I was impressed with her form and the way she moved so cleanly through the water, hardly splashing at all. She'd had instruction from someone far better than I.

She swam one more length, really pushing, and then stopped, hanging onto the side and breathing deeply. Of course her short blonde hair was plastered down, but looking at her from behind I noticed the muscles in her lightly tanned upper back and shoulders. It was obvious she'd been training long and hard, and not just in the pool.

Finally she pushed away and turned around, and it was then she saw me. "Dad!" After waving she ducked under and submarined all the way to the ladder, then quickly climbed out of the pool.

And it was then I got a shock. At first I thought she was naked! But she was wearing the tiniest possible bikini, hardly covering anything at all and certainly not legal on any beach around here. Just a g-string and a couple of tiny, straining triangles, really. Suddenly I flushed and looked down at the cement. I didn't want to see her like that; it seemed ... not right, somehow. Of course I'd seen her many times when she was young, occasionally when she was growing up, but never like this. She was a woman, and the brief glimpse told me a very well developed one.

She saw the look on my face as I turned away and came trotting over, leaving a wet trail on the hot cement. "Daddy! What's wrong?"

"Jenny, you have hardly anything on! God I thought you were naked!" I turned back to her, but looked at her feet.

She giggled. "Oh dad! It's okay if you see me. I'm your little girl! I went shopping this morning and bought this suit because I realized I could tan here without anyone seeing in. I'd never wear this suit anywhere else!"

Reluctantly I looked up and realized how right I'd been the first time. If it wasn't my daughter I'd have been staring, trying to take in every hollow and curve. And probably drooling. And the peaked nipples from the cool water that were making tents out of the tiny patches of fabric didn't help a bit. I already knew she was pretty. She was gorgeous, and there was no denying it.

She was hopping from foot to foot, the heat from the cement having dried the water quickly, so I took her hand and quickly pulled her over to the grass. And as soon as we got there she put one hand on my shoulder and tip-toed up to kiss my cheek again. But this time her breast brushed my chest, and the soft skin of the side was pressed against me, not covered in the least. I shuddered. And I thought I heard a little gasp. Perhaps she hadn't expected that. She clung to me a moment, pressing against me, and I didn't want to push her away, but my god, anyone else but Jenny and it would be the woman of my dreams! My wet dreams!

Fortunately she pulled away suddenly, a look of surprise on her face. But she smiled and began chattering away, telling me about her shopping trip. She hadn't bought much besides the suit she was wearing, but had a great time looking in all the boutiques, and had lunch on a shaded patio. Then she went on to say she'd been in a hurry to get home to the pool, because she belonged to a fitness club where she worked out and trained during the summer, but their pool was inside, and she really wanted the sun. And since she knew I had a little gym in the basement she figured she could do a work-out there.

She grabbed a towel, I hoped, to cover up, but she dried off and plunked down on a chaise, lying on her stomach. Then she turned to me with a smile and said, "Dad would you please put some lotion on me? I really want to take advantage while I'm here and it's nice and sunny, but I'll burn if I don't have some protection."

God I was already burning! At 20 she already had the full body of a woman, and no matter how hard I tried to ignore it I couldn't deny my reaction to her. It didn't help that the tiny strip of cloth she wore covered absolutely nothing in back, just a thin strap disappearing between her full round cheeks. I blushed at the thought of touching her.

"Honey, I don't think that's a good idea. You're not a little girl anymore. It's not right for me to touch you like that."

"Daddeeeeeee! No one will see us here or ever know. And I don't mind! You know I'll burn if you don't put the lotion on me!" She looked up at me with an impish grin. "Then you'd have spread sunburn lotion on me. For days!"

Of course she was right. And after all, I was only going apply lotion; there was really nothing wrong with that. She held up the bottle to me and I began, trying to concentrate on covering her evenly. She sighed with contentment, and I did her back, then her legs, but when I stopped she complained, "Dad, you didn't do my butt! And I'll burn faster there than anywhere! Come on and finish the job."

With a sigh and resigned to my fate I wordlessly complied. And the reaction set in just like I knew it would. As soon as my hands began to massage the lotion onto those beautiful twin mounds I got hard! And my face was burning! And it was even worse when she sighed with what sounded like pure pleasure and said in a breathless, whispery voice, "Oh daddy, that feels so good!"

As soon as I'd finished she turned her head to me again and said, "Thanks dad! That wasn't so bad was it?" She giggled. Then she added in a soft voice, "It felt great to me!"

I stayed kneeling till she turned away again, crouching, hoping to hide my arousal. And then I sprinted to the pool and dove in, hoping the cool water would wash away my ardor. In fact, it helped, but I couldn't wash away the feeling that I had done something wrong. And my hands seemed to have a memory of their own, of her soft, warm, smooth skin, slippery with the oily lotion. Truthfully, it had felt great to me too, and I was so mad at myself! I'd never had any such feelings towards Jenny before and it was very disturbing. How was I going to cope?

I swam for a few minutes and then decided it was best to just get away from the pool, so I grabbed my towel and went to the house and snapped on the TV. The afternoon shows were mostly crap, but I tried to concentrate on them anyway, and just chalk up the pool to an awkward situation.

After an hour or so I began to think about supper, and decided it would be nice to grill out in the yard. So long as Jenny got dressed first. I pulled a couple of things out of the freezer and got a tray ready to take outside. But then it occurred to me that Jenny might have fallen asleep, and she could burn even with the lotion if she stayed too long. So I headed back to the pool.

Not wanting to repeat the earlier experience I tried not to look towards her as I walked in. But a quick glance almost sent me running again. She'd turned over, her beautiful body bathed in the bright sunlight. And the tiny top was gone! I couldn't hold back the "Oh shit!" that came from my mouth as my eyes locked onto her breasts, full and round with large deep pink nipples, heavy enough that they pulled slightly apart but so young and firm they were still standing tall and proud. In fact, they were perfect! And I couldn't pull my eyes away!

And suddenly her eyes popped open. "Dad!" And caught my open-mouthed stare. Oh god. I expected her to be really upset, call me a pervert, say she was leaving, or even worse.

Her smile widened. "Like what you see?" She giggled. And slowly, eyes locked on mine, she got up from the chaise and faced me, exposing every inch of her beautiful body to my gaze. And now she had reddish brown glow, fresh from the sun. "Daddy, do you think I'm pretty?" She raised her hands to her breasts, I thought ... I hoped, to cover them, but instead she pinched the nipples and dropped her hands back to her sides.

My mouth and eyes snapped shut until I could look away. "Honey, please! You're beautiful, more than I could have imagined! But you know this isn't right!"

In a soft voice, "It's fine daddy. I like it when you look at me and I can see you're happy with me. I love knowing what you think of me, how I've grown up."

I was about to tell her that I was happy knowing what a beautiful daughter I had, but not with the way she was displaying herself to me, that I just shouldn't see her like that. But it suddenly occurred to me that this had to be the result of us suddenly being separated for so long, just when she needed me most, during her teen years. She was desperate for my approval, even though I'd already showed it every way I could!

I felt a twinge of guilt. I should have done more, insisted that Margot let me see her more often, been a part of her life. God knows I'd wanted to be but every time I tried Margot shut me out. So I didn't. I didn't know how to handle it so I did nothing. Dammit! And now, I didn't have a clue how to handle this! And once again, I could feel the pressure building inside my shorts.

Desperate, I changed the subject. "Honey, I'm going to cook supper on the grill. Why don't you get changed and I'll get things started." For a moment I thought I saw a little disappointment in her eyes. Damn it! She liked this situation, even though she saw how uncomfortable I was! But she said okay, wrapped a towel around herself and headed for the house. But on the way by me she stopped and brushed her lips across my cheek. I couldn't escape the facts. She was flirting with me!

If I could have I'd have told her I had to send her back to Margot. Much as I loved having her I just couldn't handle what was going on between us. But Margot was away and the apartment wasn't an option. I was trapped. So I decided I'd just have to be on my guard and head off anything unusual. But there was no way I could be mean to her. I had never been and wouldn't start now. After all, I loved her with all my heart.

I cooked us a couple of steaks and baked potatoes and we sat in the shade, eating them with a little afternoon breeze helping the comfort level. And it was like nothing had ever happened. I asked her a little about college, not really knowing what she was even studying, and she filled me in on her favorite subjects. It was obvious she loved school and intended to make the most of her senior year. She didn't say so but I was sure she was doing as well as she had in high school.

When I asked why they had never asked for help with tuition she said with a smile, "I have a full scholarship dad! First, because of my grades in high school and now because I'm on the varsity swim team." But then she added, "You know, mom has some money, and I have a feeling she'd have let hell freeze over before she asked you. But if worse had come to worse I would have, dad. You've never let me down yet!"

Of course that made me feel good, knowing she felt that way, and I reassured her that it was the truth and never to forget it. She grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze. "Bestest dad ever!" And that made me feel even better.

We went out for ice cream, a special treat for her she said, because she never ate it since she was always in training. But she felt like a little celebration because she'd gotten her dad back. If she was trying to butter me up it worked, because next to having her with me, knowing she felt that way too was the best present I could think of.

When we got home it was almost dark, and Jenny went to check for email on her laptop while I settled onto the couch with the TV again. She was gone quite a while, an hour or more, and when she came back I said, "Wow, you must get a lot of email, not that I'm surprised. Anything good?"

"No daddy," she giggled, "just a few girlfriends from school, and the usual spam crap, porn and stuff."

I looked at her wide-eyed. "Baby! You get porn?"

She giggled. "It's just spam; I don't open it!" But she added quietly, "But sometimes I do watch porn. Remember daddy, I'm still your little girl, but I'm 20 now, grown up, and I get horny sometimes. It's only natural you know. And I do think about making love, too. A lot."

She lowered her eyes from mine and looked away, blushing. Oh god, she was right, she was a woman and it was perfectly normal! I didn't want her to feel ashamed, much less think that I was. In fact I was glad she trusted me enough to tell me things like that. I just had never thought of her that way before. Until she'd come to stay with me I still pictured her as a child!

But now I wondered. "Honey you said you don't have a steady boyfriend, what ... what do you do when you're away at school?"

She looked down again. "I can watch porn there too, when my roommates aren't around. Or I just go to bed and think of someone, just picture a scene in my mind. I can take care of my need pretty quickly that way. And sometimes, I just have to, or I can't concentrate on my work. Besides, some day I might want to know how to do some of that ... stuff." She giggled shyly.

"Then honey I guess that means you've never had ... um, you've never done ... anything?"

She looked at me with a worried expression. "If you mean, am I a virgin ... no dad, I'm not." Then she quickly added, "But I only did it once, a long time ago. The night of high school graduation. I went to a party and there was beer and stuff there. And everyone else was drinking so I tried it. It tasted terrible but I forced it down. And pretty soon I began to feel good, and it didn't taste so bad. I got drunk."

"And there was this guy, we'd been friends in school, but that's all. But somehow we ended up in the back seat of his car. And he did it. We did it. I hardly remember. But I know it wasn't good. And even then I realized it wasn't like I remembered you and mom at all! Then I got sick after it was over."

"And after that, I was terrified for almost a month! Because he didn't use a rubber and I wasn't on the pill. But finally my period came." She let out a deep sigh of relief, even now remembering the worry. "And right after that I got my prescription and I've been on it ever since. Just in case. But daddy, the truth is, that turned me off so badly I've been afraid to let anyone get that near me again. Even though sometimes I get so wet I soak my panties watching that porn. It's really frustrating sometimes, but I just have to deal with it. Maybe someday ..."

It was a long time ago, but something was bothering me. "Jenny, I went to your graduation and I know we weren't given much time to talk. Margot didn't even really let me congratulate you. But I remember you saying she was having a party for you at the house that night. How did you end up at the other party?"

She almost dove for the couch and curled up in a ball against my side. I heard a sniffle. And when I looked down, tears were rolling down her face. She looked up at me and began to bawl. I held her, patting her softly, trying to get her to calm down. When she did, she managed to gasp out, "Oh Daddy! Margot didn't tell me she hadn't invited you! And for a while I thought you just didn't come. But I knew you wouldn't do that, especially without saying anything to me! So I asked her and she told me you weren't invited! I was so mad I started screaming at her. And finally grabbed the car keys and ran out of the house. And that's how I ended up at the other party ... and how I ended up drinking beer. Just for spite, to get even! It's probably why I let the guy steer me to his car!"