Daddy's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned down and kissed me lightly, then lifted her head again, and I could feel her smile radiating over me. "Daddy, we don't HAVE to do anything! We are all alone, you and I, a man and a woman, and we both know we love each other very much. No one in the world knows what we're doing; ever has to know. And even if they did they might judge us, but they could never say it was really wrong. Daddy, I've wanted you for so long!" And her lips found mine again, for a kiss that was deeper and longer than ever.

She shifted slightly, and I felt her hand move between us, grasping me through the thin material of my underwear. And I groaned as her hand tightened, testing my hardness, my size. Then she used her palm to rub over the bulge, exploring the limits of my length. But she didn't stop, stroking gently, using her fingers to tease and explore. Although she had no experience she had the instincts of a woman, and with every moan from my throat, every involuntary lift of my hips she knew more about me.

And when I felt her hand slide under the waistband I didn't even try to stop her. There was no point. In truth I welcomed the exquisite feel of her fingers on my manhood, totally lost in the sensations, the foggy realization of what was happening to me. She was delicate at first, almost fearful, perhaps afraid of hurting me. But she quickly gained confidence, running her fingers, then her palm up and down my length. And all the while she kissed me, slowly, lovingly, our burning breaths joined in each other's mouths.

I couldn't possibly be still. I was shuddering, rocking, heaving under her touch. My hips joined the rhythm of her hand as she gently massaged me. And then, she realized she could wrap her hand around my thickness! She did, and squeezed, relaxed and squeezed again, making me groan and pull my mouth from hers. And slowly, she started to stroke me, her fingers making a tunnel which slid up and down. When she touched the tip I jumped and sighed, and she kissed me again, harder, her other hand squeezing my arm to tell me she knew.

But she quickly realized her movement was restricted by the briefs; I felt her hand clawing at the waist band, trying to push it down. And I reached down and helped her until it was around my thighs. My erection had popped free and slapped against my stomach, but now it stood tall and proud and she quickly regained her grip on me. And unrestrained, she began to stroke, harder, faster, testing her grip, gauging my reactions.

But then she released me, and I felt her hand fumbling its way, until it closed, gently, around my balls. She sighed and explored, feeling their weight and size and shape, learning what would make me gasp. But even though my focus was now centered on one eight inch section of my body, I dimly realized that she was still rocking against my thigh, and I could feel her soft skin, the bulging mound, and soft curly ringlets moving against me.

And most of all, the wetness. She was dripping, and it slowly oozed its way down over my skin. But of course it was lubrication, and it made us smooth and slippery so she could move easier, harder, faster. Now she was groaning, more loudly than I was, her breath coming in gasps, and the movements of her hand on me became uneven, out of rhythm. We moved together, my hips pumping, hers pressing her legs tightly against mine, her hand now tight around me but still moving, pulling, tugging, and finally, just hanging on.

The word barely made it past her lips. "Daddy!" And suddenly, she convulsed, her body twisting and turning as it ground hard back and forth against my leg, bucking, and her fingers dug into my arm as she mewed, then cried then growled as another orgasm smashed through her. And her grip on me tightened unbearably. And suddenly, I exploded in her hand! My hot seed shot up and showered us both, then ran down, over her hand, coating her fingers. My hips bucked in slow motion, rising and falling, and I groaned and grunted, barely able to breath.

Somehow my life changed in that moment. I couldn't bear not to touch her now, and I reached down and grabbed her, pulling her on top of me. And as we kissed, lips slowly grinding, moans filling each other's mouths, my arms held her tight and my hands were everywhere, up and down her back, over her sweet cheeks, squeezing, grinding, caressing.

When the heat of our conflagration finally lessened I felt it in the pit of my stomach; the guilt, the feeling of being so wrong. I whispered, "God, Kitten, what have we done?" But my grip on her never lessened.

"Daddy, please. That was the most wonderful moment of my life! Enjoy it with me. Enjoy me! Be happy for us both. Oh daddy, I love you!"

"I love you, Kitten." And in that moment, I felt it was true, and not just in the way it was supposed to be.

We lay still for a long time, and I began to relax, even feel drowsy in the aftermath of my lust. She slid off of me, then put an arm across and put her head on my chest and sighed. I put an arm around her to hold her there. What was done was done. We slept.

But not for too long, of course. When she stirred, I was instantly awake, senses on full alert. And the memories, vivid now, came flashing back in an instant! She sighed, still asleep, but I tightened my grip on her instinctively, now needing her touch, the feel of her body on mine. I lay still and my mind churned. The guilt, the recriminations, all the things I should be feeling were there somewhere, but I just couldn't find them, bring them into sharp agonizing focus.

Instead I kissed her forehead and ran my hands slowly over her back, luxuriating in the feel of her smooth, soft skin. For a moment, at least, I was lost in the pleasure of just knowing her body, feeling her softness against me. The most illicit of all lovers was willingly mine if couldn't find the strength to resist her.

She sighed again and moaned softly, and I knew she was awake, almost as if I had willed it. And even in the dim light a smile lit her face even before she opened her eyes. She knew she'd won. Our hands skimmed over each other almost without our willing it, and in moments she gripped my arms and pulled herself up for a kiss, which I eagerly gave. It was gentle, warm, seducing. I felt her fingertips brush over my face, then tangle in my hair as she held me so I couldn't escape.

I rolled towards her until we were almost side by side and wrapped my arms around her slim body, crushing her harder and harder against me. And when she lifted a leg and hooked it behind mine, pulling us together, I reveled in feel of our bodies touching, no longer resisting the irresistible. Both of us were moaning softly, intoxicating pure pleasure flooding us from the tingling everywhere we touched. And she didn't flinch when she felt my hardness moving against her stomach.

Instead, she responded, and her hips rocked in a slow gentle rhythm, her movements stroking me and her at the same time. I ran a hand down her side, over her hip and onto the smooth roundness of her cheek, where I drew large circles, sometimes squeezing, sometimes pressing hard, urging her against me. She moaned and her hips answered, pumping harder, more urgently against me until we were panting with arousal. When I slid my hand back up her side she rolled away from me, just a bit, but it was enough and my palm was full of her firm breast. When my fingers tightened just the slightest bit she moaned loudly, and a shudder ran through her body. Her lips pulled from mine and she moaned, "Daddy! Oh yes! Daddy, oh daddy!"

There was wetness between us, her arousal already almost complete, and she began to whimper, the movements of her hips becoming faster, more urgent, no longer smooth but almost bucking against me. Her hand in my hair pulled my mouth to hers again and she engulfed my lips, ramming her tongue deep inside and grinding against mine. The whimpers turned to little cries, reminding me of a kitten. My Kitten.

Until she finally pulled her mouth away and said in a breathless, hoarse voice, "Daddy, oh daddy, PLEASE!"

It never went through my mind to refuse her. I slid my hand to her hip and pushed her back a bit. I could feel that she was shaking, almost uncontrollably. And I needed to be certain.

"Kitten, are you sure?"

"Daddy I'm not a little girl! And you know that by now. Please daddy, do it! Fuck me!"

I was shocked by her boldness and a word I'd never heard from her before. But I had let things go this far, and I'm not sure I could have stopped myself if I tried, knowing it was what she wanted. Although I still wasn't sure I could actually bring myself to do it. But when I slid myself into position, her hips eagerly thrust, making any last second thoughts moot.

She gasped, then groaned, her almost virginal tunnel impossibly tight, and my tip was barely inside her. For a moment we lay still and she panted, fast and hard, but I could feel a slight easing of the pressure. I didn't want to hurt her, couldn't bear the thought, but at the same time I was wondering how I was ever going to withstand the incredible pressure of her soft wet tightness.

Her hips began to rock, almost imperceptibly, but nothing happened until I rocked gently in return, and then, in the bath of her flowing juices, I slid in, slowly, slowly, slowly deeper. Each tiny thrust moved us closer, not an inch but millimeters at a time. And we often had to stop until the pressure eased. I could have grabbed her hips, pushed harder, buried myself, but I'd never have withstood the journey to her core and I knew it would be agony, however sweet, for her. She had been hurt once. It would never happen with me!

But inevitably we arrived, our bodies pressing greedily against each other. And lay stock still as she adjusted to me, accommodating my size and getting used to the feel of my invading shaft impaling her so deeply. My arms were around her but my hands were fists, still trying to find the strength. And both of us sighed, intermittently, between our little kisses.

I began to move slowly, just a little at first, gently back and forth an inch or two. But she grabbed my arms and began to thrust on her own, her hips rocking, telling me she wanted more and more. I moaned and bit my lip, fighting hard, determined more than anything not to cum inside her, the idea seeming barbaric to me. As we moved her cries became louder, more urgent, and I would have thought she was in pain, but she was constantly demanding more!

My breath was tight in my chest and I was panting, beyond the point of willfully stopping now, my iron rod aflame and burning red hot in her deepest recesses. Time and her abundant cream had loosened the pressure and I began to move faster, harder, enraptured by the feeling of her body encasing mine, beyond thinking of ramifications or consequences.

She was moaning, gasping, but her arms were around me now, pulling, urging me on, telling me clearly she wanted more and more. With a little shove I rolled her onto her back and loomed over her, propped up on my hands at her sides. And when I looked down into her face I saw something I had never dreamt of. Beyond desire, raw lust, a wild animal mating with me!

She was meeting my thrusts, her hips lifting hard and fast, taking every inch I had to give her hungrily. And the noises she made; panting, grunting with effort, whimpering and crying with need and passion only spurred me on.

And then it changed. Her eyes widened, her hips moved faster and her thrusts became spasmodic, uneven. And in the growing dawn I saw her eyes locked on mine. And suddenly they widened in wonder. She moaned breathlessly, "Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Harder! Oh god! More! Oh daddy ..."

She bucked so hard her hips lifted from the bed and took me with her, and her strangled scream of pure raw passion went on and on until she was out of breath and it died with a hoarse gurgle. But then, suddenly, she clamped around me without warning, so hard I couldn't have withdrawn. And with no chance to act or think I growled and grunted and my hips pounded her as I filled her.

When I had the strength to move I threw myself off of her and lay face up, staring at the ceiling. I didn't know what to do or say. And then I felt her hand gently take mine. I had to tell her. "Baby, I'm so, so sorry! I never ..."

Her hand clenched hard against mine and she sat up like a shot, next to me. "Daddy NO! You were wonderful. It was wonderful! Better than I'd imagined it could be. It was what I wanted. More! You didn't do anything wrong. Please believe me, it couldn't have been better. I couldn't feel better!"

I thought perhaps she didn't know what I'd done. "Jenny, don't you realize, I came inside of you? With no protection. I left my seed in you. I swore that wouldn't happen and I let it. How can you be alright with that?"

"Daddy! I told you! I've been on the pill for years. We don't need protection. It was what I wanted. Just perfect! I don't ever want you to pull away from me! I wouldn't feel so complete now if you'd done that!"

"I know you told me honey. It's just that it doesn't seem right between us. If anyone knew they would think I was a barbarian, and I wouldn't blame them."

She surprised me with a little giggle. "Well, you were a little like a barbarian at the end there. But I loved it! Daddy, I'm not a child and I won't break! Don't treat me like one! If I wasn't a woman before, you just made me one. One who is in love with you and wants everything you can give her and wants to give you everything you need or want.

"Daddy, our lives have changed now, we're lovers. And I love it! I want it and I hope you do too. But not one second of our lives and our relationship up till now has changed and never will. We can have the best of both daddy. Your little girl is yours now more than ever before. Don't worry, I'll never change my mind. This was my idea! And I'm proud of you for how hard you fought it. Just as you always fought so hard for me. But it's happened now and your reaction to me tells me you felt it as much as I did."

It was daylight now, but I was still having trouble looking at her, even though I wasn't sure why. What she'd said was clear. Not only was she happy with everything that had happened between us, but she wanted more and had no intention of stopping. What the hell would I do? I had no idea. I couldn't ignore the fact that every moment with her had been wonderful. And I felt loved. From a woman, not a little girl. But could I just let it be alright? And where the hell would that lead?

But she leaned over me again, putting her hands on my shoulders and holding herself up just enough that her nipples brushed my chest and instantly crinkled tightly and peaked. Her beautiful breasts hung pendulously, inches from my face. And she smiled down at me. She was showing off, teasing me. And I felt it. After all my pious thoughts and recriminations, my cock was awake again. I knew I wanted her, and I knew I wasn't strong enough to fight it. And she knew it too.

"I love the look in your eyes now daddy. Touch me!" A grin, and a little laugh in her voice. She'd won.

I raised my hands to her sides and slid them slowly down her body, a little whimper of pleasure escaping my lips. And when my fingers slid lightly over her smooth round cheeks she sighed, "Mmmmmmmmmmm," and quickly threw a leg over my body, straddling me. She had just missed my hard cock, which was now straining into the air behind her, but she wiggled and moved back until it brushed the crease between her firm cheeks, and I gasped loudly, to her delight.

"I love it when you touch me, daddy, and I love it even more when you show how much you like it too." A little giggle, and an amazing big smile, and she wiggled her ass against me, making me suck in my breath and moan.

Now, when I kneaded her ass I found it had the effect of massaging my rigid pole, as well. She pushed up off my shoulders until she was leaning over me, and when she saw me staring she took one hand and cupped a gorgeous, full breast. "Do you like them daddy?" She could easily see the affirmation in my eyes. "Show me daddy, let me feel your hands on them!"

It took no urging at all now, I was already almost drooling, wanting to feel them, and I reached up and lightly palmed both beautiful breasts, and when my hands pressed against the swollen nipples she shuddered and whimpered. I kneaded her gently and she gasped, eyes opened wide with surprise and delight. "Oh god, that feels so good!" Her words were almost a moan. "I didn't know it would be like that! Oh god, daddy, I can feel that ... right down ... THERE!" And for emphasis she pushed back a bit and ground herself against my aching shaft.

We moaned in unison, and I began squeezing her hard and deep as she leaned into my hands, luxuriating in the smooth softness of her wonderful globes. Her breath was coming in long deep gasps, punctuated each time I touched a tender spot, and her back arched, pressing even harder. "Oh daddy, daddy! God yes!"

I had to have more, and released her, only to grab her shoulders and pull her down to me. And without stopping or thinking I sucked in one of the swollen, pointy nipples and squeezed it between my lips. She let out a wail that filled the room and pushed down hard, demanding that I take more. I opened wide and eagerly devoured all that I could, my tongue circling, swirling, grinding, getting her wet and slippery with my drool.

I found the other breast again with my hand and captured the nipple, pinching lightly, then harder, and pulling and twisting. It was like I'd used a cattle prod; her whole body bucked, then ground against me and she was whimpering and moaning into my ear. Her hips rolled against me in time with my hand and mouth, and I could feel slick wetness covering me as she ground her pussy against my body. I had to use my free arm to hold her in place while I devoured her.

Suddenly her body tensed and she put her hands on my chest. And when she pushed herself up she stared at me, eyes wide open and big as saucers, almost in disbelief. "Oh god, Oh FUCK!"

Then she sat up straight up, pushed up on her knees for a moment and reached between her legs. And she grabbed my cock, positioned it perfectly and pushed down again, taking me half way in one hard thrust. I was taken by surprise and grunted with the shock, but she was too, by the sudden intensity of what she felt and the unbelievable tightness. She squealed, then sat still for a moment and whimpered, but it wasn't a sound of pain but rather pure raw need.

Then she lifted and pushed down again, over and over, and with a very few of her hard thrusts I was buried in her! My cock had already been near the edge of endurance from the grinding of her ass and the pleasure of her body in my hands and lips. I desperately reached out and grabbed her hips and jammed her down on me and held her, throbbing inside the incredible warm wet tightness. And I could feel her muscles clenching as she whimpered and stared at me.

I looked at her with pleading eyes. "Kitten, if you move I'll explode inside you right now. Please, please, don't!"

She took a deep breath and held stock still, but I could still feel the little flutters inside her as she adjusted to me. My breath was coming in shuddering waves, but gradually, I could feel the tension ease, and finally I slid my hands gently up her sides and whispered, "Easy honey."

She smiled, leaned forward and put her hands on my chest again. And then, very slowly, began to lift, then slide down my pole again in an easy, steady rhythm. I shuddered, clenching my eyes tight, my hands gripping hard at her sides. But the pressure eased and so did the tension and soon she was riding easily on me and we were eyes wide open, smiling at each other. I knew this was totally new for her, but she rode me as though it were just a natural thing to do.