Daddy's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
348 Followers

She was unbelievably wet, and soon we were rocking together, my hips gently meeting her thrusts, and our little moans were telling each other how good it was. But when she began to pick up the pace I pulled my knees up behind her and began rocking harder, meeting her thrusts forcing her to bend lower over my chest. Soon her body was bouncing with the force of my strokes and I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her tight against me as I began pounding into her. She was squealing with every thrust, writhing against me. And then she began to beg me to fuck her harder!

I began ramming myself to her core, my hips pistoning off the bed and slamming her sweet ass. Both of us were suddenly dripping with sweat, and her slippery body was sliding back and forth on top of mine. And she began a little chant. "Oh daddy, daddy! Yes, yes, oh yes. More, lover, harder! Oh god, oh please! Oh please oh please, oh please!"

I obliged, summoning all my strength and stamina, knowing there was no way back now, my cock a blaze of raw nerve endings demanding satisfaction. And when she shuddered violently and squealed into my ear I growled and erupted inside her just as she came undone, her body spasming violently, bucking and grinding against me, her little cries filling the room.

I had her clasped in my arms like a vise, and for long minutes we gasped and moaned together, my grip loosening only enough to allow her to breathe. But then she whispered, "Lover?" and I realized I was still almost crushing her.

And suddenly I was concerned that I'd hurt her, entirely consumed by my lust, the fire stoked even hotter by hers. Her body was totally unused, and I'd taken advantage of her need and pounded her unmercifully. I rolled her off to my side, and with a look of concern, asked, "Kitten, are you all right?"

She lifted a hand to my face with a big smile and giggled at me. "No lover, I'm not all right. I'm wonderful! At this moment I feel better than I ever have in my life! Oh daddy, that was amazing. YOU are amazing. No woman could ever ask for a better lover, and I can't wait to learn more and more from you. I have a little ache deep down inside, and it just tells me how much you love me!"

When she called me her lover I felt a little pang of guilt again, and I told her, "Baby, of course I love you, I always have. But I don't think we can be lovers, even though I can't deny how wonderful the feeling between us is. I feel like I've taken advantage of you!"

She gripped my arm hard and stared into my eyes from six inches away. And her voice was soft but firm. "Daddy ... LOVER! Please listen to me! I started this, not you. I wanted it. And now I want it more than anything in the world. And I don't care how you deny it, I can tell by the way you touch me, your need for me, that you feel it too. We CAN be lovers ... we ARE lovers! It's already done. And no matter how many more times it happens it won't change a thing. You have always been a part of my life and now you are a part of my soul. Please, lose the guilt and don't have any more regrets. This is how it is. And, Oh daddy, it's so wonderful!"

I almost laughed at her youthful innocence and optimism. There was a kernel of truth in a lot of what she said, but I was sure that most of the world wouldn't see it that way. And least of all her mother. But I couldn't deny what she said about me. Even though I had felt awful when I realized I felt desire, plain raw lust for her, I knew now that the love I felt for her was, in a dark way, just more complete. And no matter how hard I tried I could no longer rouse the guilt pangs at having taken her as she so desperately desired. It didn't seem that anything that felt so wonderful could be so terrible. Nor could I imagine just calling a halt and walking away as though nothing had happened. I was as hooked on her as she was on me. And I refused to look to the future at that moment, to contemplate what it might bring.

Her body melted against mine, and our lips locked in a long, languorous kiss. My arms encircled her and held her tight, and she wiggled a bit, trying to get even closer. Through my love and passion fogged brain it occurred to me that I didn't remember feeling like this with any other woman, not even her mother in the early days. Although there was certainly excitement that kept my nerves jumping, there was also a completeness and serenity borne of love and trust and familiarity.

Even though it was daylight now we both felt drowsy, and when she curled up in my arms we were both soon asleep again. And it was near noon when I awakened again to the soft warmth of her breath on my cheek. I lay still for a while, relishing the feel of her, not letting my mind wander to before or after, only right now. To say she felt precious in my arms would be an understatement.

I sighed, a combination of contentment and anxiety; wonder and fear of the unknown that I was sure would tear us apart. It was enough and she stirred, and in a moment a pair of sleepy blue eyes was looking at me from under hooded lids, and a faint smile curved her lips. She snuggled closer yet and whispered, "I love you!"

"God help me, I love you too, Kitten."

"Mmmmmmmmmmm."

Two extraneous things occurred to me; I felt sticky and in need of a shower, and it was late, and we both needed to eat something. I whispered, "I need a shower Kitten, and then we both have to decide on some lunch."

When I pulled away from her and got out of the bed she didn't say anything or move, but as I was walking out the door I heard, "Daddy." And when I turned she was sitting up and her beautiful naked body was highlighted in a ray of sunshine. Very softly, "Can I come too?"

For a moment I just looked, no clue what to say. I was sure she needed the shower as much as I did or more, but I had an almost instant reaction that had nothing to do with cleanliness. I shuddered at the thought of us together in the steamy water. "Honey, are you sure? It will only take a minute but I need to get cleaned up a little." I knew what she'd say; I was stalling for time.

"I do too, lover, and I bet you could do a great job of cleaning me up!"

Oh fuck! What could I say to that? Her intent was plain, and saying no would sound like a rejection. I smiled at her. "Come on Kitten, I'll get the water ready."

She was in the bathroom almost as fast as I was, and as I reached in to set the temperature of the water she was pressing against me, running her hands over my back. I stepped into the streaming water, then turned to give her a hand, and immediately, she stepped in front of me and leaned back, pressing her body to mine. And there was no way she could ignore my hardness when she pushed her ass back against me, a fact she acknowledged when she wiggled slowly.

I slid my arms around her waist and locked my hands, hoping she wouldn't move. But she did. Very slowly, rolling her hips and pressing back against me, rubbing, rubbing, rubbing, the hot water making her smooth skin slippery as satin. I was rock hard in moments, and I couldn't stifle the moans that came with every undulation of her body.

And I began to understand the situation. We were like any new lovers, unable to get enough of each other and wanting, every second. And it wasn't likely to change very soon. In at least one sense, it was normal. Except ...

Her hands found my wrists, and slowly, she pulled my hands up her body until they cupped her breasts. When I took a firm grip and began to knead she gasped, then moaned, and her hands covered mine, squeezing with me, showing me exactly what she wanted, making sure I didn't let go.

I forgot everything. I was in heaven. Having her beautiful young body against me, her lush breasts in my hands, was good beyond imagination, her squirming just the icing on the cake. And I had never been harder in my life! She reached up and back and locked her hands behind my neck, holding us together and thrusting her breasts into my hands. She gyrated, almost dancing against me, moving faster, pressing harder. And when my fingertips took her rocky little nipples and pinched and pulled she moaned and mewed and her legs were shaking, barely holding her up.

Suddenly she pulled away and spun around in my arms. When she looked up at me her eyes were desperate, frantic. She reached down and grabbed my cock roughly, squeezing, then pulling. And when she spoke it sounded like she was crying. "Daddy, help me! Do something!"

She had already whipped my desire for her to a froth, and I spun her around again and pushed her to the wall of the shower enclosure. I pressed my body against hers, pushing her hard against the cool tile and whispered in her ear. "When I let you go, you're going to bend over and grab the handrail!" I whispered in her ear.

"Yes daddy!" Her voice was just a whimper.

When I released her arms and backed off she glanced around at me for just a moment, with a look of shock, and gasped, "Ohmygod!" Up till now she had been the aggressor, but that had changed.

She knew what I intended and gripped the rail with both hands. And I smiled as the little minx saucily wiggled her ass at me, then spread her legs. And for her reward she got hard spank on each cheek. Somehow the squeals didn't sound like she'd been punished either.

But the time for play was past, and I grasped myself as I moved behind her. The moment my cock touched her folds she gasped sharply, then spread her legs even wider in anticipation. I pushed and entered and she gave me the most delicious groan of satisfaction, as I moaned at the tightness of her grip on me.

But I ignored it and grasped her hips, then rocked, each time with a bit more force, each time going deeper. "Daddy, oh daddy!" I didn't have to think about hurting her because her body was responding, pushing back now with every thrust, asking, begging for more and more. And I gave it to her until my cock was buried in her core and my hips pressed hard against her firm cheeks. I bent over her and found her breasts, squeezing hard as I began to pump my full length slowly in and out. The warm water cascaded over us, turning us both red, and we moved faster and faster against each other until I was plunging into her, a loud wet slap punctuating every thrust. And the rushing water and our grunts and gasps and moans produced a symphony of sounds!

I was pounding her hard, more than I'd ever done before, and she was hanging on tight to the railing, gasping, "OH!" with every thrust. But still her body was moving with mine, bouncing back greedily for more and more. I was watching the ripples spread in her sweet cheeks with every impact of my body; I was growling, determined to give her what she wanted.

I had no intention of drawing this out and when I stepped it up one more notch, pistoning into her, she started to shout ragged little phrases. "Daddy, Daddy! Oh, ohmygod! Oh my GODDDDDDD!! Yes, yes! Daddy! Oh yes, yesyesyes!" and suddenly, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!" For the first time in my life I relished my feeling of power over her, as she started to tremble.

Her legs might have collapsed if my fingers hadn't been buried in the flesh above her hips, and she bucked erratically, feet slipping on the floor. Suddenly she pulled her legs together and squealed, and I felt her clamp down on me, so tight I could barely move. Then she let go with a long, wordless wail. I was shuddering, right on the edge, and with a snarl I pulled back and rammed into her, once, twice and again, until my cock detonated deep inside her and my hips bucked and pumped as I poured my cream into her.

For a minute neither of us moved, both desperately panting for breath. Then, she straightened up and turned to me, a strange look on her face. I backed up and turned the hot water down, since both of us were now burning up. And without a word, she came to me, pressing her body gently against mine and wrapping her arms around me, her cheek against my chest, as the cool water poured over us both. I pulled her close and held her. And at that moment she was no longer my little girl. She was a woman who wanted me, loved me, and I was determined to return the love the way a man should do with his mate.

We went out for lunch and said very little, just smiled at each other, enjoying just being together. But now I couldn't even look at her without feeling desire, wanting her constantly. When we got home I grabbed her hand and pulled her around, facing me. She said nothing, but the look on her face, almost a smirk, told me she knew everything had changed between us. She knew she had me.

I pulled her to me and took her lips, softly at first, but very soon, hard, demanding, and she whimpered when my tongue plunged into her mouth. And when I wrapped my arms tight around her she moaned and ground her body against mine. I pressed back hard, making sure she felt the erection already straining in my shorts. She gasped when I suddenly yanked the t-shirt over her head, but her eyes were locked on mine, that little smirk once again on her lips, as she leaned back and undid her bra. And when she tossed it away she peaked the nipples with her fingertips, her eyes never blinking as she thrust them up proudly at me.

I bent my head and sucked in one of the hard tips, feeling it crinkle and swell instantly under my tongue. And I felt a little charge of excitement through me when she breathed, "Oh fuck Daddy!" She was definitely a big girl now!

Her hands were in my hair as I slid my tongue and lips to the other breast, leaving a wet trail. I enjoyed her sweet moan as my lips closed around the other waiting bud. And as I suckled hard she ground herself against my aching hardness.

I slid my hands slowly down her sides and over her sweet ass, then suddenly yanked her hard against my iron bulge, and she sucked in her breath. I felt her shudder. And when I kneaded her hard through the shorts she ground herself even harder against me. She whispered, "Daddy! Take me!"

I lifted her off her feet and she locked her legs around my waist as I charged into the guest room, not wasting time going upstairs. And when I tossed her onto the middle of the bed she giggled as she bounced up and down.

I stared at her as I undid my shorts and slid them off, and she copied me, undoing hers and kicking them away. But then she quickly pushed up onto her knees and crawled over to me at the edge of the bed. And when she reached for me I stepped closer. She put her hands on my hips, pushed the t-shirt up my body until I ripped it over my head, then slowly slid her hands over my chest. Her lips followed, kissing; she tongued and nipped, then gently bit one of my nipples, making me gasp. She ground her face against me, then giggled when my chest hair tickled her nose.

Slowly, her hands and mouth moved lower, until she found the band of my briefs, and her fingers hooked it and slowly pushed down, as she pulled her head back in anticipation. She was grinning, staring at the gigantic bulge caught beneath the elastic, when it suddenly sprang free, and she squealed! My cock bobbled in mid-air then stopped, straight out, pointing at her and twitching as I shuddered and gasped.

"Oh daddy! She looked up at me with a big smile, eyes on fire. Then she leaned forward, and brushed her soft cheeks along my length, one side then the other, rubbing just like the kitten she was. I couldn't hold back the moan, and my legs were shaking. I put one hand gently on her head and my fingers tangled in her hair. Then she pulled back and kissed me on the very tip, tasting the drop of my dew waiting for her.

I gasped, eyes wide with shock. She giggled and looked up at me with a big grin. "It's okay daddy, I know what I'm s'posed to do. I've watched porn, remember?" And she reached out a hand and lifted my cock against my belly, before she slid her tongue up my length, then down again. She seemed fascinated by my balls, and held them gently in her palm as she kissed and licked, making my cock bob with every touch as it rubbed against her cheek. But what I liked almost as much as the touch of her hand and lips were the sweet little sounds of enjoyment she was making.

She wrapped her fist tight around the base of my cock and lowered it, then stared at it a moment before licking the tip once again. And she looked up at me with a big smile when I gasped, our eyes locking for an instant. Then suddenly, she did it! Her lips enveloped the head of my cock and locked around the rim behind it and she sucked hard as her tongue explored me.

I moaned and shuddered, and my hands were in her hair, hanging on. And when she moved forward just a little I couldn't help pushing even deeper into the hot wetness. For a moment she looked up at me, eyes wide. And even with her mouth stuffed with cock she had a grin on her face!

She began rocking slowly back and forth, taking me deeper, little by little, and I could feel her tongue swirling around my shaft, learning all the bumpy contours. I couldn't help moaning or gasping with every movement, and that seemed to spur her on as she tried to take more and more. But suddenly, when she had more than half of my length, she gagged as I hit the back of her mouth, and she pulled me out quickly, choking and gasping for breath. But there was still a big rope of saliva connecting her lips to my cock, and her chin was wet with drool.

"Wow, Daddy! You got so big! And hard!" she gasped, then grinned at me before quickly taking me in again, now bobbing back and forth, faster and faster, sucking hard. Somehow, when I heard "daddy" I felt a momentary pang of guilt as I looked down and saw my "daughter" sucking my cock for all she was worth and loving it. And yet, there was something terribly erotic about it too. But when her lips tightened and her tongue ground against my shaft my cock had a mind of its own, and if I hadn't quickly manned up I would have lost it right then.

I moaned at her, "Oh baby, if I didn't know better I'd think you had lots of experience at that. It's too fucking good honey!" And with my fingers still tangled in her hair I eased her slowly back and off me, although she obviously didn't want to stop.

"Oh daddy, did you really like that?"

"A lot better than "like" baby. Your mother would almost never do that, and made sure I knew she didn't enjoy it."

"Oh god daddy, I love having you in my mouth! I'll bet if I practice I can make it even better for you. And Maybe I can swallow more of you. God, I'd love that! To have you deep in my throat!" And she shut her eyes at the thought, as a shiver went through her. And me.

I reached down and grabbed her under the arms and pulled her up, as I bent to her, and crushed my lips on hers. She beat me to it, and her tongue crowded into my mouth, searching for mine. As our lips bruised each other our bodies ground together, her rock hard pebbly nipples tracing little trails of fire across my chest. And still she couldn't resist, reaching down to cup my balls and gently roll them, making me moan into her mouth.

I put a knee on the bed, then wrapped my arms around her and slowly laid her back, onto the sheet. Then I paused a moment; my eyes demanded that they be allowed to feast on the beautiful creature displayed before them. Her eyes followed mine, and her smile grew wider and wider. And she teased me, reaching one hand to a breast and peaking the nipple with her fingertips as her hips rolled, her whole body moving in a slow, undulating motion. It was an invitation I wasn't about to resist.

When I moved next to her one of my legs was between hers, and she instantly began to rock slowly against my thigh. I could feel her wetness and moaned as her movements set my cock on fire. We kissed again, tongues battling deep in her mouth, and one of my hands found a breast, squeezing in time with the slow rocking of our bodies.

Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
348 Followers