Daddy's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
348 Followers

Because our relationship was not really about sex at all. If I wanted that badly enough I could find it on a street corner. It was about a total bond, body, mind and spirit, between two people, so complete that we had almost become one. She was right. I needed to try or my life had no further meaning.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Of course the first few days of our separation were horrible. I longed for her and thought of nothing else, and her daily, sometimes more frequent, phone calls told me she felt the same. But she had a heavy work load and all her free time was with the swim team. Based on her performance the previous year they had voted her co-captain and I could tell she took that seriously. And I hoped it would spur her on to be even better.

Even though I lived for her calls I felt good when they lessened slightly, because I knew she was getting into her work. And her life. I had already agreed that I would drive out to see her in the first big meet, just before Thanksgiving.

And then local meets for her team began. And it was obvious that I was not going to be disappointed. Even though the competition wasn't very stiff with the small local schools they faced, the fact that she won every race in her specialties, often by several lengths, had to mean something. The fact that she could push that hard showed her focus and resolve. And she was even mentioned occasionally in the national media, when there was any mention of swimming at all.

But in the meantime, I tried to fulfill my promise to her, the big void in my life weighing me down. I tried online dating sites of all types and even met a few women, but never really clicked with any of them, even though, a couple of times, we progressed enough to have sex. But the connection was simply not there.

Then one day my boss asked me to act as liaison with another department and work with the department head, Sherry Barnes. I knew the woman, we'd both been in the company for years, but seldom had any contact with her. But we clicked on the project immediately, often beating the deadlines for the various phases. And by working so closely we got to know each other.

She was about my age but didn't look it, a redhead, and took very good care of herself. And it turned out she had divorced a couple of years before and was just now finally coming out of her depression. It seemed that the project and our work together was like therapy for her, making herself see her value again. And for me it was a chance to interact with someone naturally, not in some contrived setting.

And so, we dated, at first just a drink after work to blow off steam. But we connected, our situations similar enough that we felt a sort of camaraderie. And the evening I asked her to dinner she stayed the night at my house. We had the chance to learn more about each other, some of the little things we liked and disliked, events from our past lives. Of course I told her about Jenny, not of our entire relationship, but she realized how much I cherished her as a daughter. I found out about her two children, recently out on their own, which had left a big hole in her life and her heart. She was as unbearably lonely as I was.

When it was time for bed, I didn't have to ask or persuade her. Our bodies and minds had already agreed. Thanks to Jenny, both the feelings and the practice I'd had with her, I was able to satisfy Sherry more than she'd ever felt before, and the way she gave herself to me felt so right I wanted nothing more than to please her. By morning we were far more than friends.

About the same time, Jenny's phone calls had changed their tone. Of course she was excited about the swim team, and as I expected, was doing very well in her senior year's studies in her Biology major. Then one day she mentioned Brad, just casually, a co-captain of the men's team. He was doing almost as well as she was, and she was excited for him and the team.

But it turned out, Brad was the quiet one that she mentioned that she'd studied with and wondered about. He was a pre-med student and near the top of his class. And by the next week she told me they had dated, and, reluctantly it seemed, she said she really liked him. I think she was a bit afraid to tell me she might have found someone. But I knew.

When the time came to go to the first big meet of the year I asked Sherry to come with me. Of course, I'd told Jenny about her and I could sense her excitement. And finally, the day before we drove out, Jenny and I confided the whole truth to each other. And were both thrilled! But it was more than that. I felt a sense of relief, almost freedom, now that I knew Jenny had seemingly found the one. I no longer had to save a part of myself for her.

That night, I told Sherry I loved her.

And the next morning, before we dragged ourselves out of bed, almost too tired to make the trip, she began crying. When I held her and kissed her and asked her why, she told me it was because she had already known she was in love with me, but she felt that somehow I was holding back, unable to give myself to her. And now that had all changed! Oh my god! We were so in love!

We spent three days at the school, attending all the swimming events, and of course, Sherry and Jenny and Brad got to know each other. I was so happy when I saw Jenny and Brad together, because I could see immediately it was the real thing, and from everything she'd told me he was a wonderful guy for her. And Jenny told me later that when she saw me and Sherry holding hands and smiling, a great weight had lifted from her heart. I think both of us had felt a little guilty until we knew each of us had the right one.

When I met Brad I knew immediately at least part of what attracted her to him. He's tall, at least 6' 4", and has the incredible build of a swimmer, slim waist and muscular upper body, to go with powerful long legs. I was overjoyed to see How Jenny and Brad got along. They both won three medals and ended up swapping them, just for fun. They were head over heels for each other.

On the long drive home, Sherry and I agreed that she would move into my house.

The Day after we got home, Jenny called me. She was bubbling. "Daddy, I'm sure you already know. He's the one ... the one you told me about." She giggled. "Once I realized I wanted him, thanks to you, he never stood a chance! He was like I had been with you, almost a virgin! And so serious about his studies he never even tried to have a social life. I'm forcing myself to give him enough space so that he can get his work done, but it's hard.

"Of course I have to take it a litle slow with him too, I don't want him to realize what experience I have or ask how I got it. But I always manage to get him to try something new, and of course, he loves it!" She giggled. "The first time I deep-throated him he came for me in about two seconds! And then he was all embarrassed and "I'm so sorry" and stuff. But I told him I would only be mad if he didn't do it again for me!

"The only thing I'm a little worried about is, he'll be going off to med school next year; I don't know how we can be together. And there is just no way I can stand to be away from him! We haven't talked too much about it yet, but we'll have to decide something soon."

I thought for a moment. "Jenny, you have the grades; you're at the top of your class. Would you like to go to school with him? You don't have to become a doctor, maybe a PA, or something in medical sciences. Your Biology major should be perfect for that. Honey, If you want, I can afford to help you, and I'm sure you can get some sort of scholarship support, perhaps even an internship."

"Daddy! You mean you would do that for me ... for us? My god, that would solve all our problems! Daddy, Brad said once he would even think of giving up med school, until I told him that if he did I'd never speak to him again. He's brilliant and he's wonderful and he loves me. I feel so selfish, but I could never give him up."

And it was instantly agreed, she and Brad should start exploring the possibilities together. But by the end of the school year another factor had come into their lives. They both received invitations to try out for the Olympic Team. I don't know what will happen next but I know they'll decide together, and my wonderful daughter will have the life she deserves. And perhaps next year, when Sherry and I are married, it will be a double wedding!

Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
348 Followers