Daddy's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
348 Followers

The moment I moved she spread her legs wide and I slipped easily between them. And when she pulled her knees back I knew what she expected. But I intended to give her more than she'd bargained for, knowing almost anything I did would be new to her. I continued to kiss her, letting my lips move from her mouth to her cheek to her neck, making her moan and gasp as I found all the little hotspots, and she strained, tilting her head back, offering me her throat. I took it, kissing, licking, nipping, and loving every little gasp and whimper from her.

Then I wasted little time, sliding lower until my lips could cover a pointy nipple again, my tongue swirling and grinding before my teeth captured it. I pulled, stretching her, as her back arched and she made little mewing sounds while her hands fisted balls of sheet. I had no intention of hurrying, and my hands and mouth worked her breasts until they were both warm and pink from the attention and her body was slowly writhing under me.

As my mouth left her breasts I slid a hand slowly down, over her tummy, my lips following its path, and she gasped and whimpered as I touched all the little sensitive spots on the way. When I reached her belly button I put my hands under her thighs and urged her legs into the air, until her knees were pulled back hard over her and spread wide. When I looked up at her with a smile she was wide-eyed, perhaps sensing where I was going but not quite daring to believe it.

I ran my hands up and down the soft and tender inside of her thighs, making her shudder over and over, then followed my fingers with trails of wet kisses, licks and little nips. Her arousal was heavy in the air, and when I looked down at my prize her lips were wet and gleaming, already little drops of dew escaping. I knew she was unshaven; she had a gorgeous little patch of golden curls, and I couldn't resist burying my face in them, enjoying their softness as I inhaled her scent.

She gasped and jumped with a moan, then settled her legs over my shoulders, her little feet resting on my back. And I heard her, so softly it was barely more than a breath. "Daddy! Oh god! Daddy!"

My answer was little kisses, one after another, each a little closer to her swollen mound, her lips only barely opened but now leaking her essence. When I ran my lips up the outside then around and down again she bucked, her hips suddenly lifting, and she spread her legs wider, opening herself up to me and showing me her beautiful pale pink inner lips. And I could no longer resist, licking her gently and tasting her as she shuddered and moaned. When my tongue parted her folds, searching for more of her nectar, she squeaked, "Oh god!" and I suddenly felt both her hands in my hair.

She was delicious as I knew she would be, and I slid both hands under her rounded cheeks and lifted as I buried my face in her, my tongue going deep inside. Suddenly her thighs closed against my cheeks and her hands held me firmly, and she moaned long and loud as her hips lifted even harder. She was so wet I was drinking from her, lapping up the steady flow of her juices.

I slid one hand from under her and gently touched her, pressing a finger slowly inside, and in response her hips bucked, wanting more. By now she was whining and crying with every touch and taste, and she gasped, "Oh daddy, what the hell are you doing to me! I ... I ... I can't stand it!"

Her hips started rocking and I quickly slipped two fingers inside her, pushing till they were buried deep; her own rocking moved them in and out at a steady pace. But she bucked again with a squeal, harder than ever, when I slid my tongue up her lips until it found her tiny clit, barely peaking from its hood. I gently closed my lips over it and sucked as my tongue made slow circles, then pushed back and forth.

It was like she'd shifted gears and her whole body went into motion, her hips lifting hard and bucking into my face as her back arched and she threw her head back. She began making rapid little squeaks, the pitch rising with each one till suddenly, her hands clamped around my head and rammed me against her as she let out a hoarse scream. She rocked hard, and my fingers were covered with a gush of her juices, and I couldn't resist sliding my lips down hers until I could lap up her flowing cream.

In a minute or so she finally lay still, gasping, her legs now spread wide on both sides of me, and when I looked up her face was streaked with tears. "Baby, are you all right?" I asked suddenly concerned that the shock might have been too much for her.

"Ohmygod! Alright? ALRIGHT? Daddy I'm in fucking heaven, not even on the planet. How the hell did you do that to me? I never felt anything like it, didn't know it was possible!"

When she put her arms out to me I pushed up onto my knees, still between her open legs. I moved until I could lean over her for a kiss, resting on my hands and carefully easing my cock, which I suddenly realized was aching, rock hard, onto her belly. She reached up and put her hands behind my head and pulled me to her, our lips slowly grinding as she whimpered with pleasure.

There was no way I could stay still, and I rocked slowly, my needy cock rubbing hard against her. It was a minute or two before her lips finally broke off the kiss, and she looked up at me, eyes shining. "For god's sake daddy, give it to me. Please!"

When I lifted up a little she reached down and grabbed me hard, jerking me a couple of times before moving me to her entrance; then she pulled up her knees and raised her hips to me. When I pushed she was so wet and open I slid easily, filling her with only a thrust or two. She moaned and her head went back; she felt exquisite, but she was so ready that the pressure was much more bearable. And immediately, she began to roll her hips, thrusting up at me and forcing me to do the same. We rocked together with an easy rhythm, smiling at each other, filling the air with little gasps and moans of pleasure.

But soon her expression changed and she grabbed my arms and her hips began to buck. She ordered, "More!"

I straightened up and pushed her legs back, then grabbed her hips and began thrusting slow but hard, burying myself to her core with every stroke. She moaned and her back arched as she lifted her hips to meet mine, the bed now shuddering as we slapped loudly together. And I watched as her fingers found her nipples and began to play, teasing herself higher and higher.

Our pace quickly became faster and faster, until I knew I couldn't hold back. And when I began pounding her even harder, hips pistoning so hard her body slid with each impact, she just lay wide-eyed, watching and squealing with every thrust. My hands dug into her hips and I growled as I felt my cock tingle and balls tighten and I impaled her over and over again with a series of staccato thrusts straight to her core. And when I rammed myself in with the coupe de gras and ground against her body as I snarled my release she suddenly screamed, her body arching so hard she almost lifted me. I bucked hard, splattering a spray of sweat over her, pumping bursts of my cream again and again, deep inside. She writhed under me, with one orgasm upon another, it seemed, jolting through her.

When it was over I knelt looking down at her, dripping sweat and gasping for breath. Her chest was heaving as she breathed deep and hard, her eyes still tightly clenched. But when they finally opened she managed a little smile for me. I resolved then to stop worrying about her. If that hadn't been too much for her it was unlikely anything I could do would be. When I lay down beside her she cuddled to me and gave me a soft kiss before we both drifted off to sleep.

When I woke it was to the feel of soft fingers gently stroking my face. It had been daylight when we fell asleep and now it was pitch dark, so when I opened my eyes I could barely see anything but the wet gleam from hers. "Sweetheart," was all I said.

"Daddy ... dammit, TOM! I love you so much my heart is going to burst! Having you is like having two lovers, the wonderful father who raised me and gave me every ounce of his love, and now Tom, yes Tom! The man who fills my heart all over again and shows me how much he loves me with every touch!

"You must know by now that I love being your daughter in every way but DNA, which doesn't matter in the slightest. But I can't help myself! God I love you even more as Tom, the only man in my life that I could ever want!"

Something hit me in the pit of my stomach, and I suddenly felt very uneasy. On one hand, I had exactly the same feelings for her. But on the other, I knew deep down that whether it was truly "wrong" or not, somewhere down the line it could only mean heartache for her, and I couldn't bear that thought.

Up till now this had just happened. Well, not really. She made it happen and I wasn't strong enough to resist. But I never had a chance to think it through, and I knew she didn't even want to. I still didn't have the strength to end it, my mind would barely even contemplate that now. But I realized that eventually I would have to confront the monster for both of us because she never would until it was too late.

And then she kissed me and everything but her lips and her soft body wrapped in my arms went away.

We got up and had some supper, just leftovers because neither of us wanted to waste time cooking. And then we went for a midnight swim in the darkened pool, naked of course. The water felt warm and smooth on our skin as it always does at night, and she spent the entire time in my arms as we kissed and played with each other. Until we couldn't stand it any longer and made love on one of the chaises. And when it collapsed under our weight and violent pounding we hardly noticed and didn't care. When it was over I was lying on my back on the grass and she was still sitting astride my hips as I slowly softened inside her.

From that moment until Friday night we were never apart, couldn't have beared it. But after our first love-making of the evening I had to ask her. "Margot is coming home tomorrow and you'll have to go back with her. What are we going to do?"

She pulled back just a bit, stared at me a while, then smiled. "I have to pick her up at the airport tomorrow afternoon, and then I'll go back to the apartment. I guess I should spend the night, if you think we can be apart that long." She giggled.

"But I'm going to tell her I plan on spending a good part of the rest of the summer with you. I'll just say that we've re-connected and want to spend some time together getting re-acquainted. And I'm going to call you Tom!" She laughed. "She'll like that!

"I guess I won't be able to stay here every night, but I don't think she'll care that much. And of course, she would never guess why. We have more than two months before I have to go back to school. We just have to be careful when she sees us together. But it really doesn't matter. I love you Tom, and I'm going to be with you. Margot kept us apart way too long and perhaps this has happened as a result. And now, the hell with her. She is the last person in the world who could moralize about us after what she did to you."

She kissed me and I realized she was right. None of it mattered but us. For now.

The next two months were like a classic romance in some ways. We couldn't get enough of each other, and her enthusiasm never even gave me a chance at second thoughts. We had sex several times a day, as often as I was able to perform for her. Of course we tried everything I'd ever done sexually, then went looking for more positions and new ways of pleasing each other. Nothing was off limits, not even anal sex.

We didn't realize it at first, but gradually both of us became aware that our "skills" had increased many-fold. In my case I'd gone from a rusty and never very imaginative lover to a virtuoso, both because of my desire to please her and her insistence that everything we did had to be just right for both of us. And of course, she had started with me as a complete neophyte, then quickly became a siren that could drive any man mad. But she was completely and solely mine, as much as I was hers. Occasionally we'd watch porn together after supper, looking for new ideas, but soon found ourselves critiquing the actors and then trying to surpass them. And often, in our minds at least, we did.

We learned everything there was to know about each other's bodies and all the little subtleties of pleasure spots and pleasing each other. Since it seemed we had agreed without ever stating it that there were absolutely no limits, nothing out of bounds if we wanted to try, there was no shyness or reluctance between us. If something seemed unpleasant to one or both of us we simply didn't do it. And of course the idea inflicting any real pain or hurt on one another was unthinkable.

But despite the undeniably high libidos which we'd both developed, our relationship was by no means just sex. Every moment of the day and night we acted as lovers, touching and kissing at every opportunity. My whole focus was on pleasing her, and she did no less for me. She spent more and more time with me, and one day she told me that Margot had gotten a little testy about it. Jenny thought she was actually jealous!

Margot told her, "Since you're staying most of the time at Tom's, I want a little advance warning if you're going to spend the night here. I have a private life too, which I've largely kept from you, but this is my apartment, and if I'm going to be alone here I'm going to take advantage of it!"

We both had a good laugh at that. One thing Margot had never done was allow her lovers to stay overnight. Obviously, that was going to change. And who the hell cared! And from that day on, Jenny spent every night with me for the rest of the summer.

But seasons change. And finally it was our last week, then the last couple of days before Jenny had to go back to college. She had been training hard in the pool and in my gym, and every day and I was amazed what shape she was in. I was forced to work out hard just to keep up with her. I had no doubt she would do very well on the swim team.

Both of us had heavy hearts, not wanting to be apart, but my burden was much worse, because I knew what I had to do. And the day before she had to leave I finally got up the strength to tell her. We'd made love all night, as often as I was able, and we got very little sleep, both knowing we would not have the chance again. She had long since learned the joy of multiple orgasms, and she took her pleasure over and over as my ardor built again. In the morning we had breakfast together, and our mood was rather subdued. And then I told her we needed to talk.

We curled up on the couch together, and I began. "Jenny, sweetheart, you know I love you more than anything on this earth, and I have loved you almost since the day you came into my life when you were four. I've been dreading the day you would have to leave me again, and I know you have too, but I think it's been even worse for me.

"Because as much as I can't bear the thought, Jenny this has to end. You are a wonderful young woman with a whole life ahead you with unlimited promise, and I'm and old man and getting older."

Suddenly I heard a loud sob and her arms tightened around me. And when I got the courage to look at her, tears were streaming down her face. But she finally sucked in a deep breath and almost shouted at me. "Tom ... Daddy! You are NOT old! And I want to spend my life with you, it's what I need more than anything else! How can you even say it?"

"Jenny, think. Right now our ages don't seem to matter. But when you're forty I'll be sixty-three. And all I will be for you then is a burden. And that's not to mention how people will look at us, judge us, our whole lives. I love you too much to let you ruin your life, all your opportunities, because of me.

I know how much this hurts, it's almost killing me inside, but baby, I want you to explore your possibilities. You are smart and you're beautiful, a girl that any man would be attracted to. And with your athletic ability, who knows where you can go with that alone. Baby I need you to do this for me. Make me proud of you in every way, even more than I am now."

"When you're back at school, I know there will be men interested in you, that's only natural. And I want you to be open to them. That doesn't mean just take anyone who asks you for a date. Be picky. Be careful. But the guy will come along, sooner or later, and you will feel an attraction. That's just life. And all I'm asking is, give him a chance. You might be surprised who it turns out to be.

"So stay open to the idea, let it happen if it's right. Jenny, the thought of losing you as a lover is killing me, but I know I'll never lose you as a daughter and a part of my life. And I know you will make me proud. And we will always have the memory of this wonderful time together. Baby, don't ever think I'm rejecting you, that's just not possible. But I love you enough to let a piece of you go. Please, please, understand and give life a chance. And always know that if you need me I'm here for you, no matter what."

She started the most terrible sobbing, deep gasps and loud wails, and soon I was crying hard too. But I let her cry it out, actually feeling better now that I had finally said it. Although my heart was breaking I felt that in some way a burden had been lifted from me.

I knew she was upset, and both our libidos had crashed into a thousand little pieces, the pall my words had cast eliminating the possibility of desire. But I was relieved that she didn't reject me. Our love was too strong for that. And we continued to work together and treat each other tenderly even while we loaded up her car with her suitcases and all the little things she needed for school.

The moments before she finally drove away were awful, the hardest and most dreadful of my life. But she took the time then to say something to me that made me proud of her as never before, and if it was possible, to love her even more.

"Daddy, ever since we talked you know I've thought of nothing but what you said, and I've hated every moment of it. But I trust your love more than anything else on earth and I know you meant it to be the best for me. I know what it cost you to tell me that. So although I can hardly stand the thought, I'm going to see if I can do as you said. Right now I can't imagine that any other man will ever appeal to me, but I know life isn't that way and things can change. I promise, I'll try."

At that moment we clutched each other and both began sobbing again. But after a minute or two she pushed away just a bit, took a deep breath and continued.

"But if I'm going to do that you have to promise me you will do something too. Your life is as important as mine, even more, to me. You can't just suddenly let me go and have nothing to replace the feelings we've had for each other. I know it would kill you because I know it would me. You have this feeling you're too old, but you're not!

"Daddy I want you to begin looking too. No one in this world but me knows how much you have to offer the right woman! Perhaps I re-awakened some feeling in you, perhaps even provoked some new ones, but daddy, you could make almost any woman happy beyond her wildest dreams! And I know that in turn, the right one would do so for you. So I want you to open yourself up, go on the offensive. Take the risks to meet someone and explore the possibilities, just like you told me to do. Promise me daddy, or I can't even leave you now!"

I hadn't even thought about myself; I'd been totally concerned about her well-being and her future. We looked at each other for a long moment. Then cried again. But I promised, even though my heart was trying so hard to reject the idea. Because I suddenly looked over the edge and realized what a void there was going to be in my life.

Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
348 Followers