Daddy's Little Princess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Malomar
Malomar
390 Followers

That left me standing there with Teri who was looking at a one-piece suit, much to my surprise. She removed it from the rack and turned around holding it up in front of her. It was a dark number with a plunging neckline but it looked like it was for a little kid. The crotch didn't even come close to reaching her navel let alone that delightful split between her legs.

"Are you sure that's the right size sweetie?" I asked doubtfully.

She just smiled at me, grabbing the crotch and pulling down on it until it reached the proper destination. Even in the dim light of the store, it now appeared that the dark material was translucent, or maybe even transparent. Her eyes beamed as my skin reddened and she laughed out loud.

"Hold my bags daddy. I want to try this on." There was a very mischievous gleam in her eye as she walked towards the dressing room. My eyes followed the sultry movement of her hips while I thought about how ridiculous I must have looked being a middle aged man holding packages for his daughter in a lingerie store. Still my randiness knows no bounds and my staff started to swell again in anticipation of her modeling the thin material suit. Without realizing it, I started drifting towards the dressing rooms so I could catch a glimpse of her in the tight suit. A curtain was half open as I neared and there was a shapely twentysomething brunette trying on a lacy red bra with a friend standing next to her, but I hardly noticed them as I waited for Teri. The brunette started to reach for the curtain, a look of disgust on her face just as Teri walked out and noticed me standing there.

"It's okay," she said to the brunette. "He's harmless. He's my dad." The brunette just nodded knowingly and Teri stood in the doorway jutting a leg out and raising an arm like she had just finished a gymnastic move. The suit was stunning. It fit like a glove, a very thin glove. Her peach sized breasts stretched the material and I could make out dark shadows around the long nipples that were trying to tear the suit open. How was this possible when the suit looked like it was almost black?

I felt the saliva building up in my mouth and swallowed hard while my gaze continued downward over her flat belly and widening hips. When I got to her crotch, you could see the split between her cunt lips which were definitely puffy. I had first-hand knowledge that the swelling down there was not pubic hair and this gave another surge to my excited cock as I felt a large drop of thick goo ooze out of the tip. She was as excited about modeling as I was about the viewing.

The salesgirl, whose nametag said Nicki, was coming back with Lisa in tow and several suits in her hand.

"Uh, Nicki? She'll take that one," I muttered.

"Yes, that's fine sir. I'll be right back. I'm just going to help, uh, Lisa? Yes, I'm helping Lisa try these on and make sure we get the right fit." She looked way too excited about this for it just to be about the commission. I watched as they disappeared behind the curtain and suggested to Teri that she might want to go with them.

"They'll be fine daddy. Probably more than fine," she chuckled as she headed back to change. My little girl was more aware of what was going on than I had ever given her credit for. She had known about Linda well before I had even suspected it and now she was willing to allow her best friend to play slap and tickle in the dressing room with another female.

Teri came back out and we waited a few minutes but still they didn't come out. Teri wandered off to get some underwear and came back five minutes later just as Nicki finally came out of the dressing room area.

"Okay folks," said Nicki. "She said she can only buy one and we don't agree on which one she should get. I like the red one but she likes the white one. She wants a second opinion but, um, I really can't have her parade around the store in them, so I need you to come back into the dressing area so she can model them for you. I've made sure all the other customers are properly attired and have warned them a man would be in the room. Please step this way."

She opened the curtain to let us in and then quickly closed it once we were inside. The brunette and her friend were still there, though both were dressed. Seems they wanted to watch the show as well. It was a little crowded as we stood around the mirrors and Teri backed up and leaned against me, my swollen manhood thanking her by lurching forward and releasing another drop of fluid. I wrapped an arm around her chest, just a few inches above her boobs and pulled her closer.

Then the door opened and Lisa walked out in a white string bikini that left nothing to the imagination. Two little strips covered her nipples and you could see part of the areola peeking out the side. It appeared that they could be stretched out to cover more but Lisa preferred as little being covered as possible. Her breasts sagged slightly from the lack of support from the thin straps. In spite of her swollen pussy lips, or maybe because of it, you could make out the sparse hairs that lay beneath the thin slit of material that made up the bottoms. She did a little pirouette, proud of her round, naked ass as it shined in front of us. She looked like a stripper.

The brunette had a sharp intake of breath as she stumbled forward to get a closer view and she ended up grabbing my arm to prevent her from falling. Her soft hands felt good on my bare arms and she held on even after she had righted herself, her long nails softly scraping my skin. I could feel the goosebumps on my skin from her touch and Teri jiggled her little ass against my hard-on while her hands came up to caress the arm wrapped around her. I was on fire.

"This is the one that Lisa likes," stated Nicki matter-of-factly. "Your opinions please."

"I think she looks fantastic!" gushed the brunette, until she realized that we weren't really looking for her opinion. She let go of my arm and faded back towards her friend.

"She does look great, but..." started Teri with some doubt in her voice.

"It looks like the one she wore the other day, just a different color," I offered. This comment drew stares from all the women, just thinking that I had already seen this gorgeous little nymph in next to nothing. "Well, it does." Personally I thought it made her look cheap and slutty, not that I saw that as necessarily bad but I had hoped for better from her.

Nicki dragged her back into the small room while Teri let a hand wander behind her until it found the turgid tool that had been bumping her in the ass. She squeezed it gently knowing I couldn't acknowledge it with other people in the room. I just closed my eyes and felt even more lubrication flow from the tip. I opened my eyes as I heard the doorknob turn.

Nicki stepped out first and raised her left hand, "Voila!"

Lisa came out in this bright red number that lifted her boobs and made them look even larger, like two enormous missiles. Cadillac bumper bullets came to mind. You could just make out the bulge of her nipples. The bottoms, while still tiny, could have been an apron when compared to the string bottom. It hugged her narrow curves and bulged in the right places without revealing too much. The bright red color against her luscious white skin was remarkable. The total effect made this suit ten times sexier and much less slutty than the string that left her basically naked.

"She'll take that one," I said, anxious to get out of there before I came in my pants. "Just put it on her credit card," I stated, nodding to Teri as she pulled out the card I gave her as a birthday present. Her first credit card, even if I was still paying the bill.

Lisa looked surprised that we had all agreed with Nicki about the red suit and was almost disappointed as she headed back to the little room to change. Nicki started to go with her, but Teri handed her stuff to her before she could and Nicki reluctantly headed back out to the cash register with Teri.

"Uh, let me know if you need any help changing sweetie," yelled out the brunette while her friend just giggled. I started to turn to say something when I remembered the embarrassing state of my manhood and quickly moved the bag in front of me like a school kid would with his books. I decided to stay and wait for our innocent little friend.

The smile was back on her face as Lisa emerged from the room in her white shorts and orange top with the red suit in hand. She took my arm and walked out to the clerk, ignoring the brunette completely. She handed the suit to Nicki who added it to my bill.

"Thanks Joey. That was really nice of you." She leaned her head on my shoulder while Nicki finished up. Teri just stood there with that shit-eating little grin of hers.

"Thank you for thinking PINK," smiled Nicki, the double-entendre not escaping any of us. "And Lisa, here's my card, um, with my cell on the back. If you ever need help shopping again, please give me a call." The smile and glint in her eye said that shopping had nothing to do with what she wanted from Lisa.

We left the store and decided on an early dinner at a nearby Italian bistro. Even for a Sunday, it wouldn't be that crowded this early. We piled into the car after throwing the bags in the trunk and I breathed a sigh of relief that our shopping trip was finally over. As I started the car, I heard Teri giggle and followed her eyes to my crotch where a small wet spot had developed on my shorts. Just like a fucking teenager, I thought. I grabbed my bottle of water and took a long swig of the now warm liquid.

"Oh daddy, you spilled some," Teri laughed as she took a napkin out of the glove compartment. "Let me see if I can soak some of it up before we get to the restaurant." My prick had just gotten back to a restful state when Teri started to rub the napkin on my crotch. "Oh yes, I think that's doing some good," she laughed as my burgeoning cock came back to life.

Lisa looked exhausted in the back seat but had to add her two cents. "I seem to spill my water all the time but it ends up on my boobs because they stick out so far. Nobody ever seems to say anything though so I think it's pretty normal." God, she could just fall into that ditzy blonde stereotype when she was tired. She closed her eyes and drifted off to dream world, which today was probably filled with visions of other beautiful young ladies. I looked in the rearview mirror and I could swear her hand was playing with her pussy.

Teri glanced back at her and then quietly pulled down my zipper and pulled out my dripping cock. She smeared the liquid up and down the length of my shaft slowly and deliberately before taking one more glance back at Lisa. She then lowered her head towards my lap and engulfed the large purple beast that was poking through the opening of my shorts. Her tongue swirled around vigorously before she opened her mouth more and sank down swallowing almost the entire length.

I tried to keep the car near the speed limit while my eyes focused on the road, but with one hand on my cock and one tugging my balls, that vacuum she created with her mouth would have me spewing my load in minutes and I had better plans for our evening. I gently tugged on her hair and she lifted her head, a questioning gaze in her eyes. Reluctantly, she squeezed my cock and produced a large dollop of precum which she scooped up with her finger and sucked down. She went back to dabbing at the wet spot and was able to get much of it soaked up by the napkin. As my shrinking violet began to soften from her business-like manner, she leaned back down and sucked up more of my precum as it oozed out. She tucked it back inside and zipped me back up just before we pulled in to the restaurant parking lot.

Teri stayed strategically placed in front of me while we waited to be seated. We were able to get a nice table away from the crowd so we could carry on a conversation. They started talking about college, their plans for the rest of the summer, and music before Lisa started stammering about something she wanted to say.

"Look, was it just me or was Nicki hitting on me?" Lisa asked in a loud voice. Teri and I both went silent. "I mean I've been shopping hundreds of times and no salesperson has ever offered to help me undress." Her voice calmed down. "And the way her fingers rested on my shoulders as we looked into the mirror when I was in the red bikini, just sent shivers through my body."

"Were you attracted to her?" Teri asked.

"Well, god, she was beautiful. And her eyes were... Oh come on, you guys know she was gorgeous but all the sales people there are beautiful. What made her different?"

"Maybe it was just that she found you to be even more beautiful and she treated you special, something you haven't been used to lately," I offered. "If you liked her, give her a call and see what happens. Maybe you make a new friend or maybe you just find a new lover. Either way, I don't see how you lose if you call her."

"But I'm not a lesbian," she whispered.

"Don't try to label it before you talk to her. Just because you find another woman attractive doesn't make you a lesbian. Even having sex with another woman wouldn't make you a lesbian. If you're not attracted to men, then you're a lesbian. Being attracted to both just makes you bi-sexual. You're young. If you're going to experiment, this is the time to do it, not twenty years down the road when you regret living a lie." I couldn't help bringing Linda into the conversation because I did wonder if she had just been living a lie these last 20 years. Did she really love me then or was I just a sex toy to her? Teri noticed and placed her soft hand over mine and squeezed gently.

"Maybe it's just a crush and will fade away," Teri chuckled.

"Oh yeah, like the crush we've had on your father since we were ten years old. Like that's faded away," Lisa replied forgetting I was at the table with them. "Oh shit. Me and my big mouth." Her face went beet red.

"It's ok Lisa. I think he had already figured that out, though maybe he didn't know quite how long we've had these feelings." Teri looked a little sheepish as she turned to me and smiled, squeezing my hand a little tighter.

"It's not uncommon for young girls to develop a crush on older men. Then they find boys their own age and wonder how they ever found an old fossil attractive." It was the best I could come up with for this awkward situation.

"But you're not a fossil dad. And we all know what the three of us have is more than a crush." Both beautiful young girls were staring at me now wondering what we should do next.

"Well," I said, "this is the most serious dinner conversation I've had in years. I think maybe I should pay the check so we can take Lisa home and give everyone a chance to think about what's happened this weekend. Besides, we need to pack if we're going to leave early tomorrow."

The ride home was quiet. I pulled up to Lisa's house and got out to help her with her bags in the trunk. We sorted through them until we were sure we had everything and I shut the trunk.

"I'm going in the back door. I don't want my folks to know I've been shopping. Will you walk me to the door where it's kind of dark back there?"

It wasn't really that dark. The sun was blocked by some trees but we still had almost an hour of daylight left. Still wracked by indecision, I took her hand and we walked to the back door. Once we were out of view, she dropped the bags and wrapped her arms around me sobbing softly.

"I know it's wrong for me and Teri to have these feelings for you, but we do. And I don't know what to do about it. I want you so bad and yesterday morning in the exercise room just makes me want you more. And now I'm going to have to go up to my room and use a vibrator while I think about making love to you and Teri."

I didn't know what to say. I took out my handkerchief and dabbed her tears. "Look, I know it's been a crazy week but maybe we all need some time to think about what's happened and slow things down a little bit. You're a beautiful young lady and I may regret saying this, but let's take this coming week to think about things. We can all sit down and discuss it next weekend when we pick you up."

"Okay, if you say so. But I just get so horny and want to share my feelings with someone else. Guess it will be a vibrator and my imagination tonight." She gave me a quick peck on the lips and went inside.

I started back down the walkway and noticed Teri's gaze following me. I don't know if she expected me to take longer or if she was just trying to read my expression. I plopped down in the car and drove the two blocks to our house. Before I could get out, Teri stopped me.

"So that's it. You're not going to tell me what happened to put you in such a pensive mood? Is everything all right?"

"Everything is fine. She's confused by her feelings, and I am as well. I just told her to take this week to search those feelings and we could talk about it next weekend."

"So, she wanted a quickie and you said no? That pretty much sum it up?"

"Well, if you're going to put it that way, then yes," I said smiling at her.

"You...my father...passed up a chance to fuck one of the prettiest, sexiest girls in this state? Alright, where is my real father and what have you done to him?"

"I'm right here and I was just hoping for a chance to make love to THEE most beautiful and sexiest girl in the world instead," I replied with total sincerity taking her hand.

She was speechless. Her eyes misted up. She squeezed my hand. "Well, then I guess we better get in the house and see if we can find this mystery woman."

We hopped out of the car and went inside, a yearning in my loins that I had never experienced before. I shut the door and pulled her to me, our lips meeting in a frenzied kiss. I backed her against the wall and sucked on her lower lip while her tongue snaked out licking my upper lip. She sucked my moist upper lip and then her mouth opened again and our tongues danced in harmony, slipping and sliding, teasing and taunting each other while my hips crushed her to the wall.

We continued our passionate kissing as I raised her orange top and reached around her to undo her bra. My hand came back around and grabbed her breast, kneading it rougher than was necessary, but hearing no complaints I continued my assault on her soft but firm flesh. Her nipples were already hard and elongated, and I played with them as I had earlier again loving the feel of the turgid rubbery tips.

She pushed me away and yanked her top off over her head, her bra falling to the floor. I followed suit and took off my shirt as she reached for my belt and undid my shorts. My shorts fell down as I tried to reach for hers and I stumbled into her, making us both laugh. I kicked off my sneakers and sent them flying with my shorts and Teri was naked when I turned around. I picked her up with my boner slapping her as she wrapped her legs around me. I carried her upstairs to my bedroom, my urgency now replaced by a need to make love to her instead of treating her like all the other women in my life.

I laid her down softly on the bed and climbed on top of her, my hard cock finding her moist slit and gliding along it while I leaned down to kiss her. It was a slow, tender, loving kiss instead of our earlier out of control passion. Our lips pressed softly together, each of us sucking gently, while my cock continued to work her slit. I reached down and took hold of my stiff rod and moved it to that little nest that held her clit. I started rubbing her clit with the swollen purple head of my cock, something that she really enjoyed last night. Her breathing deepened and her hips began moving a little quicker. I pressed down harder and she broke the kiss, gasping and humping, surprised at how fast her orgasm was approaching. Her legs wrapped tighter around my butt as she ground her clit against my cock until she finally felt the tingling begin.

Malomar
Malomar
390 Followers