Daddy's Little Princess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Malomar
Malomar
389 Followers

Her breathing stopped momentarily and her legs held me still as the waves of pleasure rolled through her body. A few seconds later her legs squeezed tighter and she gasped for air breaking the idyllic silence that had accompanied her first climax of the evening. We kissed again as the warmth covered her body. I moved my hand north, barely touching her belly, but it was enough to send more tingling through her body and she jumped at the sensation.

I kissed her cheek, and then nibbled her earlobe, again causing goosebumps and tingles, before I sucked gently on her neck. The perfume from the mall was still emanating from her skin, blending with her pheromones to start my body tingling. I began to kiss my way lower to her shoulder and upper chest before moving on to the perfect breast that I had cupped in my hand. I sucked the nipple and swirled my tongue around it before squeezing it gently with my lips and pulling it away from the hillock before releasing it and watching it bounce back into position.

"God daddy, when you play with my breasts, it tingles in my crotch. I always thought that my nipples should tingle, but it goes straight to my clit. Suck them some more."

I moved over to the other breast, the nipple already in an excited state. I took it softly between my teeth and nibbled, then covered it with my lips and sucked while my tongue twirled around it. The areola swelled to create a small mound for the delectable morsel. I let go of the long teat and ran my tongue in circles over that small swollen mound, feeling the little bumps rise up as Teri became more excited.

God her breasts were beautiful, the soft skin a slightly lighter shade than her tanned body. I continued my descent, kissing beneath her breasts and letting my tongue slide out briefly to caress her soft skin. Goosebumps started forming again as I kissed her belly and my tongue poked her navel. I trailed my fingers from her breasts to her hips barely touching her skin. By now she had figured out my destination and her body tensed in anticipation.

My mouth worked lower on her belly, my tongue dragging softly against the bare skin I encountered where her pubic hair had been. Her mound was as soft as her curvaceous butt. She had her feet on the bed and her legs spread wide as my tongue trailed into paradise. I felt her clit as I glanced over it and she crushed her legs against me briefly. I pressed between her love lips, finding the opening and briefly paid homage to the tight snatch that had given me so much pleasure recently. As I ran my tongue around the outside of the swollen lips, her wings spread out like a newly hatched butterfly fresh from its chrysalis.

I finished my trek through her ever swelling lips and then crossed her perineum to briefly lick her little brown hole. This finally elicited a moan of pleasure as she could hold back no more. She raised her legs, presenting that brown bud for a continued assault and I was happy to oblige. I darted in and out of the puckered hole as her breathing increased again and she lowered her legs in exhaustion.

Her feet were once again planted firmly on the mattress with her legs splayed wide and I went back to work on my ultimate destination. I licked the swollen outer lips and then hungrily sucked her long crimson wings, occasionally allowing my tongue to dart upward for a quick diddle of her clit. I kissed her thighs and then made my way back to her clit, finding the swollen nub and kissed and nibbled it as she became even more excited. I swirled my tongue on the swelling bud until I thought it was ready to explode and then backed off wanting her desire to grow even more.

I kissed and licked her thighs again and then went back to those succulent inner lips, licking and sucking until I felt her arousal increase again. Sweat was breaking out on her skin and I knew she was ready. I took her clit between my lips and sucked it hard while my tongue continued to whip it in rapid movements. Her hands reached down and forced my head to stay in that position as I fluttered my tongue in increasingly rapid movements against her clit. Her grasp became tighter as her body stiffened with her second sensational explosion.

Her body was dripping in sweat now but I wasn't done. As soon as her breathing calmed, I began anew, suckling and whipping that tiny nub until once again as her hips moved while her hands held my head in place. It took much less time to get her worked up and within seconds she was exploding again, her body stiffening as her back arched off the bed. She held that pose for several seconds while she emitted guttural sounds. Her nails dug softly into my scalp as she pulled my hair in her excitement.

After what seemed to be minutes but was probably much less, her back relaxed and she eased her grip on my head. I kissed her pussy, lightly licking the sweet elixir that oozed out of her. It was delicious and so unlike the musky taste of her mother. She ran her fingers through my hair and almost purred in contentment.

I moved back up and kissed her softly and wrapped my arms around her, snuggling close. She rested her head on my chest content to be held and given time to rest before the final act. She placed gentle kisses on my chest while her breathing and heart rate tried to return to normal. Her soft breasts moved against my body with each deep breath. Her tiny hand began to rub slowly in circles around my soft flat belly sending a tingling to my staff which was beckoning just inches away.

When she wrapped those tiny fingers around my hot, hard cock, I knew she was ready and gently rolled her to her back while I got in position above her. She opened her legs and directed my cock to her moist slit, rubbing it up and down the length and quivering at the touch. When I felt my cock at her opening, I pushed slightly and eased in as she let go of it.

I started slowly with just half of it inside her and then pulled back until just the swollen, purple head was inside her. I held it there and she squeezed her pussy sending powerful sensations through the millions of nerve endings. As she relaxed her pussy, I moved my hips forward and slid half-way in again and held it, feeling her tremble as the anticipation grew.

"Stop teasing me daddy. Make love to me," she sighed.

I smiled at her and leaned down to kiss her as I buried my cock deep inside her. She moaned and now it was my time to quiver as the realization hit me that this was something special. I pulled out and slid back in while her hips started to dictate our movements. Our kissing was still soft and felt so different from the hot, frenzied kisses of when we first came into the house. We were connected now on a different level than our previous lust filled sessions.

Her hips started to move faster and I mirrored her movements, my hips rising as hers fell back into the mattress. Faster and faster our hips moved, both trying to achieve that perfect angle for my penetration. Our breathing became deeper and we were unable to continue kissing as we struggled to inhale precious air. Teri began to moan, softly at first and then louder, while I grunted from the exertion, sweat beginning to drip from my body. We were not slamming together this time even as our tempo increased dramatically.

Her moist pussy gripped me tighter and I knew she was as close to cumming as I was. Her hand slipped between our bodies, her fingers quickly finding her little nub, hard and ready. As she diddled it, her pussy gripped me like a vise and I exploded deep inside her. My head was spinning as the first stream shot out of me and I felt her body stiffen, her hips locked to mine. Her back arched and her body spasmed as the second stream spewed forth from my loins, sending my sterile goo deep inside my darling daughter.

"Oh, fuckkkk!" she moaned as more semen flooded her deep cave while her fingers were locked and squeezing her clit. She diddled her clit again and I slid another inch inside her as more cum surged forth. My fingers spasmed into useless fists as I lost control, no longer able to breathe and I pushed my hips harder trying to bury myself inside her. Teri's frigging caused her to stiffen yet again, her hips leaving the mattress as she sputtered and moaned in ecstasy.

While Teri had one hand on her clit, the other was gripping my arm, the fingernails digging into the just hard enough to break the skin. I felt nothing but pleasure as the seconds rolled on, the euphoria blocking out any pain. My cock was still hard and buried completely inside her as my essence continued to seep into her.

As my vision returned, I looked down to see my lovely daughter with eyes closed tightly while her body trembled and her lungs screamed for air. Her long nipples were standing straight up, darker than I had ever seen them. After several more seconds, she opened her eyes, tears beginning to well up in them. She gasped in air and eventually smiled and I leaned down to kiss her.

It started as a soft tender kiss, a thank you of sorts, but it quickly became a more passionate kiss between lovers. In all my years I had never known an orgasm could feel like this; that two people could be this connected and share something so beautiful. My eyes started to well up now as I realized it had never been like this before because I had never loved before. I had been waiting all my life for my little princess to grow up and give me what no other woman had given me before – love.

I could feel my cock start to soften, but still we kissed and still her pussy kept a grip on my wilting flesh, unwilling to let it go yet. Her arms reached around me and pulled my full weight down on top of her while her legs hooked behind my butt and held me in place.

"I love you so much daddy," she cried, the tears now streaming down her cheeks.

"I know sweetie. I love you too, more than you can ever know," my fingers trying in vain to wipe away the salty rivulets.

We lay together like this for almost an hour, kissing and smiling and wiping away tears. I had propped myself back up on my elbows and was just starting to realize the fatigue in my muscles. I reluctantly lifted my body from hers, my slippery little worm oozing its last drops as she squeezed it upon its exit. I rolled onto my back and she was quickly on top of me, kissing my chest and swiftly working her way lower to engulf my slimy cock with her soft lips. I became hard again instantly but I didn't want an encore and softly pushed on her shoulders. She looked up at me quizzically.

"No baby, I want to remember this night and the moments that we shared. There will be plenty of time for more in the future. Let's get some rest and then we can get up early tomorrow so we can be at the camp before noon."

She smiled up at me knowingly and then crawled up my body, her head resting on my chest. We were both asleep within minutes. It was the most peaceful sleep I had in years. I don't even remember dreaming when I woke up the next morning with Teri still snuggled on top of me.

As I lay there, I began thinking again about the morality of what we had been doing but in my mind it was totally justified. We were two people deeply in love. It wasn't a love based on the last few days of sex, but one borne of a lifetime of living together and willingness to make any sacrifice for the well-being of the other.

Still I had to wonder if I was doing the right thing for my daughter. She hadn't experienced the world yet. She was supposed to be going off to college this fall and deciding on her career fate. Did she want to have kids or a real family? I obviously couldn't father a child for her just because of the chance of genetic defects and the fact I'd had a vasectomy after she was born. Even if I could have that reversed, did I want to? Did I want to be a father again? I was used to a certain amount of freedom after all these years and having a baby around would certainly change that.

But I was getting ahead of myself. I hadn't even asked her about her feelings yet. Did she really love me as she had kept saying or was it simply a crush that she would outgrow now that we had consummated our relationship? Did she want to be monogamous or did she have her mother's cravings? Damn we had a lot to talk about. Hopefully a week alone at camp would give us the opportunity to at least see if we were compatible and had the same goals in mind. Linda would shoot me dead and take everything I own if she were to find out. I had to follow up with my attorney this morning about the divorce and get it done as quickly as possible just in case.

I suddenly became aware of an urgent need to pee. I wasn't used to sleeping through the entire night and now my bladder was ready to burst. I gently rolled Teri off my body and she stirred briefly but then rolled over and went back to sleep. I trotted off to the bathroom and took care of nature's call and then cleaned up. A half hour later I came out totally refreshed and ready for the challenges of the day.

She was still resting peacefully, looking so sexy I could hop right back into bed, but instead I grabbed my clothes and headed downstairs to start getting stuff ready for the trip. I also left a message on my lawyer's answering machine before loading stuff into the truck. Breakfast could wait until Teri woke up. I loaded the truck with the backpacks, sleeping bags and a few other things and brought a large cooler into the house to fill with drinks and snacks.

I walked in the back door just as Teri was coming down the stairs, still naked and her short hair disheveled, with a questioning look in her eyes. Obviously still sleepy, she had a dreamy sparkle to her eyes. She grinned when she saw me and came over for a big hug, my arms gratefully wrapping around her petite body.

"Last night was fantastic daddy. I feel pleasantly exhausted" she said in a prim and proper tone.

"I wish I could say it's like that every time, but I've never felt like that before," I told her truthfully, one hand caressing her bare back while the other cuddled her buns. I leaned down and kissed her, the fresh taste of mint in her mouth. I guess she couldn't be too sleepy if she remembered to grab a mint from the bedside.

"You need to get your shower and decide on breakfast so we can get on the road. I let you sleep too long as it is." I started to push away but couldn't avoid looking down. "God, how did you get that so smooth?" I asked, running my hand over her bald pussy.

"Hmm, mom and I got Brazilian waxes together last week. Very painful but at least I don't have to shave for a while." She grabbed my hand and held it against the soft skin, trying to tempt me to take her back to bed.

"Slow down little girl. I said we have to get on the road. What about breakfast?"

"Let's just stop on the way and get coffee and donuts," she said, slightly irritated as she turned and headed back upstairs.

I loaded the cooler and placed it in the truck and double checked I had everything. As I came back in, the phone rang. My lawyer mentioned that a divorce proposal was drawn up and would be presented to Linda's lawyer as soon as they knew who it was. He then started in about the business just as Teri came back down stairs. I nodded a few times, then smiled and said "Make it happen," and hung up.

"Make what happen daddy?"

"I had a competitor who wanted to buy the business last year but his offer was only half of what I felt the company was worth. He finally gave in and met my price as long as the non-compete clause gets extended to five years, which could be forever as far as I'm concerned. He wants to keep the entire staff for now as long as I'm not around."

"You mean we're millionaires?" she gasped.

"Well, actually we were already millionaires but now we are comfortable multi-millionaires. And I don't know if she ever told you, but that mother that you abhor right now signed over her share of the business to you when she started working again. It's in a trust fund and you'll have access to it once you get your bachelors degree."

"Fuck, you mean I still have to go to school? I was hoping we could just live happily ever after, screwing our lives away," she said only half joking.

"There's more to school than just getting a degree. It's learning how to live and co-exist with different types of people and personalities. You learn how to be independent and make decisions for yourself. And then there are the parties which can be fun as you already know, but can also test your resolve and ability to say no to peer pressure. They are valuable life lessons that I don't want you to miss out on."

"Okay, okay don't get all fatherly on me right now. My bags are packed so I'm already to go."

I looked at her outfit for the first time. She was wearing a black tank top with no bra and it looked about one size too small. She matched it with a pleated black skirt that went about half-way down her thighs. Not overtly teasing but not what one would normally wear for a three hour trip in a pickup.

"You sure you're going to be comfortable in that outfit? Wouldn't jeans be more relaxing?"

"Well, that depends on how boring you think the trip is going to be," she said, flipping up the skirt to show she hadn't bothered with panties either. I had to smile.

We threw our stuff in the back of the truck and headed out. The donut shop was right up the street so Teri grabbed the coffee and donuts while I gassed up the truck. She sat in the passenger seat and we ate while on the stretch of interstate we had to take, talking about her going to school in the fall and how we might handle our separation. Then it was onto the much less travelled state highway where we saw an occasional car or logging truck. Teri moved over to the hump seat and buckled back up, an evil grin on her face. My prick started to swell just from the anticipation.

She placed one hand on my thigh and pushed up her skirt with the other hand, sliding it gently across her mound and moaning. She ran a finger through her slit and gripped my thigh a little harder. She fixed her stare on me until I finally turned to look at the fire in her eyes.

"Please tell me you can drive with one hand daddy," she pleaded. Her hand left my leg and pulled my arm down to the soft skin of her inner thigh. My cock surged at the sensation that travelled through my fingers. Her skin was as soft now as it had been when she was a baby.

"I suppose I can handle it for a while," I muttered. "Just watch out for truck drivers. Then can see inside our truck."

I let my hand drift higher and felt the warmth of her swollen outer lips. I moved my index finger to her slit and was only slightly surprised to find it already wet. I stuck my finger inside to wet it and then brought it back out, sliding it up and down the slope trying not to make too much contact with her clit yet. I didn't need to look down to know where I was. This weekend had burned enough visual images into my brain that I could see everything as I felt it.

She moved her hand back to my thigh and searched for my turgid member. Unfortunately it was growing down my left leg and not my right making it difficult for her. She leaned back for a second and moaned as my finger rubbed her clit and when the feelings receded, she was all over my belt buckle, undoing my pants and moving my cock to the other side for better access. She buckled my jeans and belt leaving the zipper down just in case. This way it wouldn't be as obvious to truck drivers.

She started to rub my cock through my jeans making it grow further down my leg against the tight confines of my pant leg. She started concentrating on the obviously swollen head which was plainly visible under the faded blue material. I wasn't ready for that much stimulation right now so I moved my finger up to her clit and circled it a few times before rubbing it directly. She stiffened and her body pushed back hard into the seat as her hand grasped my cock.

Malomar
Malomar
389 Followers