Daddy's Little Princess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Malomar
Malomar
389 Followers

Our lips met passionately as they had every time we kissed now. There was electricity between us that I had only experienced with one other person. It was a feeling that I thought was gone forever. I had kept those feelings hidden for years but now they were slowly coming back to the forefront of my memories and I knew I would have to confront them at some point. But it would not be tonight. Tonight it was just going to be me and my little princess.

I easily lifted her body and set it down on my rigid staff as she guided our bodies together. The small, soft fingers wrapped around the head of my prick and used it to tease her clit. She looked so sexy when her nostrils flared in excitement. She made a few more passes on her clit before allowing my shaft to ease inside her. As she had in the truck earlier today, she searched for the perfect angle to get stimulation on her clit with each downward push.

Our lips now locked as she found the angle and we began a slow sensual dance of love. Up and down, in and out, our bodies meshing as one, we were able to fuck slowly and allow the stimulation to build. After a few minutes she allowed the pace to increase while her tongue danced in my mouth. I could feel my cock continue to swell as I lifted up inside the tight tunnel.

"I'm not quite there daddy. Try to hold out a little longer," she purred into my ear. Her breath was almost as hot as the water spraying down on us now as she increased the pace again. I thought about just our movements now, waiting for that faint sign that she was ready. In and out, in and out, her breathing getting deeper and deeper until she started moaning loudly.

"Oh yes daddy. That's it. I'm ready. Fuck me hard." Her back arched and her body stiffened.

I squeezed her little cheeks as I slammed my rod deep inside her. A couple more strokes and then I was sending a stream of cum to bathe her tight, warm pussy. I could feel it explode from the base of my cock and every inch of its length before it spurted inside her. It is always an incredible sensation for me, but somehow it was more intense shooting my cum inside my daughter.

I could feel my legs weaken as I continued to shoot my load inside her. I turned around so the hot water sprayed down directly on me, soothing the tight muscles and allowing me to relax. Teri was breathing deeply and purring softly in my ear. She nibbled my ear as the warm water washed down on us and more chills went down my back causing my cock to surge one more time. She giggled at the sudden lurch inside her, realizing the power she held over me. She kissed my neck, feeling me twinge as my body tingled. She leaned back so she could look me in the eye.

"I think you can let me down now," she smiled.

"What if I don't want to?" I replied, my cock still hard inside her. She kissed me again and I could feel the love between us. It was so much more than the pure lust I had earlier in life with her mother. Linda and I had never felt this connection.

"We're never going to get clean if you keep holding me like this," she said in between kisses.

I reluctantly lifted her off the rigid rod and set her down. She grabbed the soap and quickly lathered her hands, taking hold of my cock and rubbing vigorously up and down. My cock was supersensitive right now and every touch sent a new sensation shooting through my body. It didn't take long before I spurted again, sending one stream up to land on her tits while the rest just oozed out. She continued to squeeze and stroke me but it seemed my cock was finally content and it began to wilt.

She took the bar of soap and rubbed the rest of my front from my neck to my feet. She turned me around so the spray could rinse me off and then aided it by pressing her body against my back while her hands rubbed my chest, belly and thighs. Satisfied that my front was clean, she began on my back and paid special attention to the crack of my ass. She rubbed up and down between my cheeks letting her finger graze the puckered hole. She didn't try to insert it, leaving that for another time. She turned me around again and pressed her body to mine while her hands worked my flesh to aid the spray of hot water. Content that I was clean, she handed me the soap and switched places.

I started on her front and soaped up those cute titties, tugging and teasing the slippery tips. Little bumps formed on her breasts as she inhaled deeply. I worked lower to her belly trying to tickle her, but she slapped my hands and moved under the spray. I soaped her soft mound and worked my fingers in the slit. She leaned back against the wall so the spray was hitting me in the face while I tried to continue. As I rinsed the soap away, I leaned in closer and licked the fresh flower bud. She grasped my head between both hands to hold me in place and I took her nub between my lips and sucked while flicking my tongue against it.

In her heightened state, she was ready to cum again. Her fingers clenched my head harder but her legs were shaking. I moved my arms to support her while keeping the tongue action going. She started moaning louder and pushed her hips forward.

"Oh yes, um, yes, oooh yes, more, please, do me, Fuuuuck!" And she exploded again, her knees buckling while I did my best to keep her from falling. I stood, picking her up as I did. I held her close and she wrapped her legs around me. We let the water fall down on us until it started to get cold. I reached down and shut off the water before stepping out of the shower and setting her down.

"Let's get you dried off princess and then I'll massage those tired muscles," I said in a fatherly tone. "But where did you learn all this nasty language you have been spouting these last few days?"

"They just seemed like the right words for what was happening, sort of a reflex response. I don't usually say those things. You're turning me into a bad little girl."

I toweled her dry and told her to go lay down. She looked exhausted and didn't put up an argument, leaving the room with her hair still damp. I then dried myself and combed my hair. She was laying face down on the bed when I walked through the bedroom to go get a couple of cold brewskies, but by the time I got back she was sound asleep.

I put some quiet music on the stereo and lay on the bed next to her, admiring her lovely body while I sipped the beer. It felt kind of pervy to be staring at her like that so I closed my eyes and tried to think about what had happened between us. Feelings of pleasure and pride were outweighing the guilt of incest. It felt a little wrong when I thought about her childhood, but she wasn't a child anymore and she had wanted this as much, if not more, than I had. She wasn't the same little child she had been when I changed her diapers. She was a woman and a very intelligent one at that.

I quickly finished off my beer and then looked down at her again, resting peacefully. Her petite body made her look so young but she was mature way beyond her years. It was her maturity and sensibility that allowed me to justify our relationship and the deep feelings I held for her. I grabbed the second beer and downed a quick gulp as I tried to think about our future together. Would she meet another guy in college and realize there was more to life than what I could offer her? Would she connect better with a man her own age or possibly even a woman? What did she really want to do with her life now that money was no longer a factor?

All these thoughts went through my head as I stared at her beautiful naked form and finished off the second bottle. I leaned down and kissed her cute butt before pulling the covers up over her and turning out the light. I thought about tomorrow's hike and the beauty of those falls and the pond it formed. I had only been up there a few times since my childhood, always making the trek alone and then just laying there for hours lost in the memories of my sister Melissa, the only other person I had taken to my Garden of Eden.

I drifted off to sleep but it wasn't a peaceful sleep. I was standing at the water's edge watching a naked Teri swim in the pond but as I waded in and got closer, she was replaced by my sister. I tossed in my sleep and made the images fade. Now I was on the floor of the cabin playing Scrabble with my sister, her smile beaming as she placed FUCKING on a triple word score. I complained it wasn't in the dictionary but she just yelled "I won!" and then jumped across the board and pinned me to the floor. She leaned down and kissed me...

I awoke with a start, sweat dripping from my body. My cock was hard and pushing against the sheet. I slowed my breathing as I realized it was just a dream, well a memory really. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to dry off. I grabbed a washcloth and ran it under cold water, and then vigorously wiped my body down. The sudden cold on my long, hot shaft had the desired effect and my hard-on waned. I took a quick pee and then went back to bed.

I concentrated on the sale of my business and the divorce and drifted off to a more peaceful sleep. I woke up several hours later with the sun streaming in through the light drapery and the pleasant feeling of morning wood. As the rust left my brain I realized the feeling was much more than pleasant and looked down to see Teri's lips softly wrapped around the swollen knob. I stretched and several inches pushed into her warm mouth.

"Well, this is the way I should wake up every morning," I said as I reached down and tousled her short dark hair.

"Well, that could be arranged if I didn't have to leave you and go off to school," she teased trying to get me to change my mind.

"Well, that's not going to happen, so I guess I'll just have to suffer through those times we're apart. I'll miss you, but it's something you have to do before we decide on our future. I don't want you regretting your life choice twenty years from now like your mother," I said getting serious.

"People change dad. Even if being together is right for us now, that doesn't mean we will both feel the same way in ten or twenty years. But I will do what you want if you just let me finish what I started here. I get all warm inside when I touch you, especially this firm slippery piece of flesh."

And her tongue ran along the entire length before her lips sealed around the head once again and began to create a vacuum. Her tongue swirled around the head as her hand worked up and down on the hard rod. I grabbed her pillow and placed it under my head so I was propped up enough to watch her beautiful mouth as it started to take more of my meat inside her. She moved her hips around towards me but I could only reach her lower thighs and scratched lightly in an area I knew would be very sensitive right now.

She moved back further and her slick, hairless pussy came into view. I ran my hand gently up her inner thigh, stopping just before her red swollen lips. I teased her inner thighs just inches from her opening slit that now seemed to sparkle as moisture developed on her budding flower. My own stimulation was increasing at an alarming rate due to her excellent oral technique and my brain's realization that I was sampling the forbidden fruit. I reached further and wet my index finger on her slit as it trailed up to her clit and diddled it. My thumb pressed against her opening and easily slid inside.

She moaned loudly and pushed back against my fingers, her mouth pausing only momentarily while she enjoyed the sensation. She began sucking with renewed vigor and took me deeper in her throat as my fingers worked her pussy. I removed my thumb, now slick with her juices, and raised it up to her tight brown hole. I ran it along the rim while I continued to massage her clit with my finger. When she pushed back I knew she wanted it too and pressed down, my thumb popping inside her ass all the way to the last knuckle.

I got more stimulation from that action than her and felt my cum boiling deep inside and quickly rising up my chute. I felt the head of my cock expand as the cum surged out and my body started the now familiar tingling that I was addicted to. Teri started swallowing right away and that extra motion of her mouth and throat only increased my pleasure as the cum streamed forth. My toes were curled as my legs stretched out and my hips heaved upward trying to get as much flesh inside her as I could. I close my eyes and held my breath, trying to feel every nerve that had been awoken by my early morning orgasm. I felt the quiver move from my fingers up my arms at the same time it emanated from my toes up my legs. Another spurt came forth as tingling centered on my swollen, hard staff. It felt like my cock was still swelling as more cum burst forth and Teri released it to the cool morning air. I heard her gasp as she sucked in air and raised her body upward. The last gob of goo oozed out of the swollen purple head and I opened my eyes and started to breathe again.

With my chest heaving, I removed my hand from her ass and pussy and started to pull her back to me. She didn't need any more urging as she straddled my chest and positioned her glistening cunt over my mouth. I pulled her down to me and my tongue licked the length of her slit, finding her clit as she angled her lower body for the best contact. I wiggled my tongue back and forth her rigid digit and she pushed down harder on my face.

"Oh daddy, umm, yes daddy. Suck it...suck it hard!"

I was eager to comply and give her as much pleasure as she had just given me. I took the nub between my lips and sucked it inside, my tongue quickly making contact and whipping it mercilessly. Her moans quickly became louder and her words incomprehensible as she forced her pussy down hard on my mouth. My nose was being drowned by the pussy juices leaking out of her and with my mouth buried beneath her hard pubic bone, there was no way to breathe. I increased my tongue action as I realized my only hope would be to make her cum quickly. She complied as her legs squeezed my head and her fingers dug into my abdomen, her slightly long, sharp nails creating an exquisitely painful pleasure that had my cock oozing a little more.

Her body rose up quickly breaking the contact with my mouth while her legs kept my head in her vise and her fingers raked along my stomach and chest. I could see the goosebumps popping out on her inner thighs and cute round ass, the only parts visible to me. Her sounds were muffled as her legs clamped around my ears but I could tell the intense pleasure she was feeling. Our little escapade had only taken a few minutes but was as intense as any we had experienced before.

She released my head from her vise-like grip and turned her body around to lay on top of me, her lips quickly finding mine and her tongue shooting inside in spite of our morning breath. I could taste my musty cum and I was sure she was enjoying the sweetness of her pussy more than my bitter taste.

"Hmm, I never thought a quickie could be so enjoyable. That was intense daddy."

She started to slide down my body, knowing that my cock was still hard. I grabbed her under her arms and pulled her back. I could see the disappointment in her eyes as I smiled at her.

"Let's save a little something for later. We need to get started if you want to see my secret waterfall today. And trust me, it's worth the trip."

She gave me a little frown, but hopped off the bed and headed for the bathroom. I walked out to the hallway bathroom and started cleaning up until I heard her shower stop and then took mine. We met back in the kitchen fully dressed, her munching on a donut and downing some OJ. She made some sandwiches and loaded the cooler while I got the backpacks ready and loaded the truck. I grabbed a donut and a bottle of water for the road and we were on our way.

It was a brisk morning but promised to heat up quickly which was why I wanted to get an early start. It was a short drive to where the trail started and I parked and locked the truck. It would be a two mile hike up the mountain before we left the trail and then about another half-hour to the falls. It didn't sound like much of a hike, but the trail was steep and had several places where you were climbing rocks. Without rope, coming back down would have taken longer than going up. Having done the trail many times, I was well prepared.

We made it to the spot I was looking for in about an hour. The tree was still standing just off the trail with a small heart and the initials JG + MG. I got out my machete to open a new path heading north off the trail.

"Uh dad? You know where you're going here, right? Is that heart something you did for you and your girlfriend?" she asked teasingly.

"It's just something I did to make it easier to find the path that wouldn't attract unwanted attention. The MG is your aunt Melissa."

"Oh, you and Aunt Missy were in love, how sweet. I suppose our relationship is only natural then." She was giggling until she noticed I wasn't smiling. "Ooh, touchy subject I see. I'm sorry. Does it have anything to do with why you two don't see each other much anymore?"

"Listen, we still have about 2 more miles to go but the area is flatter and it opens up to grassy field about a half-mile in so if you could hold your third degree questioning until a little later, I'll try to explain everything."

I started hacking away and she followed a few steps back not wanting to get whacked by the sharp blade. I did as little damage as I could, minimizing the width of the trail to keep it hidden from outsiders. I was focused on getting to my own little paradise and was giving little thought to the sexy vixen that I had in tow. Once through the overgrowth, we came upon the pristine field of tall grass and wildflowers. It was beautiful this time of year but again I stayed focused and just picked up the pace. Teri was in great shape and had no trouble keeping up.

We didn't talk much but stopped briefly to sip some water. I found the small stream and started following it to the source, once again moving between the trees. As we came around the small rocky mountain, you could hear the water crashing down and Teri took off in front of me, dodging roots and branches, eager to see our destination. The forest gave way to a beautiful glade with a soft mossy bed and an amazingly clear pond. Looking up you could see the clean, clear water as it cascaded over the rocks and fell twenty feet to the pond below. The years of rushing water had smoothed the rocks and the pounding below had created a soft bed of sand and silt in the pond.

Teri stood there admiring it, dropping her pack and pulling out a small digital camera. As she walked closer and took shots from different angles, I picked up her pack and followed her. She finally stopped and faced me.

"How come you never brought me here before? It's gorgeous."

"I'm sorry but Missy was the only other one that knew about it. I didn't even tell your grandparents. It became our special place to get away from everyone and the pressures of growing up. So, are you up for a little skinny-dipping?"

"Did you and Aunt Missy go skinny-dipping?" she asked mischievously.

I smiled and quickly removed my clothes and ran into the crystal clear pond. The water was cold but not unbearably so and was actually refreshing after the hike. I turned around to watch as Teri slowly removed her clothes, purposely teasing me. Once naked, she stopped and stretched as she stood at the water's edge. The nipples on her firm little breasts were already hard and long but that pussy was as tight as a virgins.

She smiled before running and jumping in, swimming underwater and coming up right in front of me. Her arms reached up and wrapped around my neck as her legs locked around my hips. She kissed me deeply before letting go and swimming away from me. We frolicked in the water for almost an hour before tiring and starting to burn. We had touched and fondled all the right places while we were in the water.

Malomar
Malomar
389 Followers