Daddy's Little Princess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Malomar
Malomar
387 Followers

We left the water and I quickly grabbed towels from the backpacks to dry off. The air was warming but the cold water was causing some shivers. We helped each other dry off with hands paying special attention to those sensitive places. Gotta love foreplay. We collapsed on our towels and Teri looked at me with cocked eyebrows.

"Well, do I get to hear the story of you and Missy skinny-dipping and why you don't speak anymore?"

"Oh, we still speak a lot. More than your mother ever knew. We just couldn't be around each other. I guess I need to start at the beginning."

"Being only a year younger than Missy, we did a lot of things together and grew up very close. She started dating before me naturally, and came home one night all dewy-eyed and giggling and came in my room to tell me about her date. We didn't have cell phones or our own computers back then so you couldn't just come home late and then call a friend to talk about what happened. So she wanted to confide in me because she was so excited."

"And listening to girl talk was ok with you back then?" she asked doubtfully.

"Well, no but she was my sister and I loved her and did a lot of things for her back then just because she asked me nicely. She didn't treat me like a little brother but as an equal."

"Hmm, interesting theory. Parents ought to try that with their children as they grow up," she stated grinning, causing me to smile back and realize again how mature she was.

"Why don't you roll over and I'll put some lotion on you while I continue." She obediently followed my request and presented her cute backside to me as I squirted the lotion on my hands. I started on her arms and shoulders as I continued the story.

"Anyway, she started telling me about kissing him and doing stuff with her tongue and how it made her girly parts tingle. And he squeezed her boobs but she couldn't feel much because of her sweater and thick bra."

"Now you're just trying to gross me out. Ooh, that feels nice." She was responding to my hands as they worked down her back, catching the side of her breasts before sliding down to the tops of her ass.

"Actually, it was turning me on at the time because I had never experienced anything close to that. I asked her how just kissing someone could make her tingle down there and she pounced on me and said let me show you! Before I knew what was happening, her lips were covering mine. She started sucking on my lower lip and then used her tongue to trace my upper lip. I got my first hard-on with a girl."

"Dad, you had incest with someone before me! That's not fair." She started to push up but I forced her back down as I massaged her butt, running my thumbs down her crack over her bung hole. "Umm, shit, ok you can continue."

"Well, we didn't consider that incest at the time. It was just kissing for educational purposes, at least at first. But then I kissed back and I wrapped my arms around her. I had never felt anything like it before. Even masturbation hadn't prepared me for how good a real person would feel. She was flat on top of me and there was no way of hiding my excitement. It all happened so fast."

"Yeah, I learned about that bulge earlier than any daughter should. But then I did kind of encourage it."

"Anyway, that's pretty much all that happened that night. It was just a heavy make-out session but it turned out she enjoyed making out with me more than her boyfriend and she dumped him. Then she wanted to make out every night after mom and dad went to bed. We agreed on boundaries but they became less defined after each session. After a month, we were naked in bed together and masturbating while the other watched. It wasn't long after that, we started getting each other off instead."

"Well, you keep doing what you're doing and I'll be getting off soon," she moaned.

I had straddled her back and was massaging her legs but my stiff rod was sliding between her ass cheeks and every so often I would push down across her slit. We were both dripping quite a bit and the squishing noises were getting loud.

"Lift up a second daddy."

When I did, she rolled over so my slippery steel rod was now sliding over her clit and along the length of her moist slit. I tried to continue massaging her thighs while not placing my full weight on her flat tummy, but I couldn't get enough contact with her clit. I propped myself up slightly with my left hand and used my right to hold my cock down as it slid over her juicy pussy. She increased her moans and my breathing was coming very quick. I knew I wasn't going to last long either.

I changed tactics and raised my hips and turned around to face her. Her chest was heaving as I placed my cock back at that little nest holding her clit. I rubbed the head of my cock against it again and watched as it swelled. The surrounding flesh turned crimson as I continued my assault on her clit, my cock tingling more with each stroke. I could feel her body begin to quiver as her orgasm approached and rapidly whipped my cock against her clit as I had done earlier today with my tongue.

Her hips gave one final heave and stayed up as the sensations coursed through her body. Her neck arched as her head tilted back and her mouth opened to emit a long, loud moan. I had held out as long as I could and felt my cum boil to the surface. My cock exploded like a cannon as the first stream shot up to her neck. Electric sensations rippled through my body as the second stream landed on her heaving left breast. My hips surged forth spraying more cum that pooled in her belly.

She murmured softly as her body relaxed and her hands reached to pull me down. Our lips met in a soft, gentle kiss as we basked in the afterglow of another intense incestuous encounter. Thinking about my sister Missy during foreplay had certainly had an effect on me and I was curious if it had a similar effect on Teri. I looked down at Teri's beautiful face and it had turned serious.

"Dad, are you sure having sex with me isn't just a substitute for your feelings about Aunt Missy? I mean, yeah, I was getting turned on as you talked about her but I know there must have been a lot more to the story and you have to admit that we do kind of look alike."

"I can assure you that my feelings for you are genuine and have nothing to do with my sister. And I don't think you look that much alike. She's blonde and fair skinned and you're a sultry, sexy, dark-skinned brunette nymph that has had my full attention for years."

"Full attention? You've fucked anything in a skirt for the last twenty years."

"Yes, but that was before this. I never thought a father could have this kind of relationship with his daughter, nor did I think that my daughter would actually want this relationship. With you I could be faithful."

"You're moving too fast daddy. You want to send me off to school to experience new things, which I assume also means you want me to experience new people. Why would I expect you to be in a monogamous relationship with me while I am out sampling the world? But we're getting ahead of ourselves here. Tell me more about your relationship with Aunt Missy. There has to be more than just mutual masturbation that keeps you apart."

"We started diddling each other almost every night. It would always start out with us swearing we wouldn't take it that far again and just kiss, but every time the kissing turned to fondling and we would be naked. One night I put my cock against her clit like we just did and she just went nuts. She grabbed it and rubbed it hard against her until she came, biting on a pillow to muffle her moans of ecstasy."

I looked at Teri as I remembered that night. I had misinterpreted Missy intentions, thinking that she had wanted to move on the next step in our love. Teri could see the pained expression on my face.

"What happened daddy? Did you fuck her? Is that why you can't see her anymore?"

"No, I didn't but I started to. I thought that was what she wanted and I moved my cock to her opening. It was so slick as I rubbed it along her slit. The head just popped in and she slapped me harder than I had ever been hit before."

I rolled off Teri and lay on my back, thinking back to how horrible I felt that night. It took a couple minutes for me to continue.

"She started to lecture me about how we agreed that we could never fuck. That we couldn't risk her getting pregnant no matter how safe we thought we were being. That was when I realized that she thought what we were doing was wrong and it hurt me mentally much more than that slap on my face had. She stayed away from me as much as she could over the next week."

"Then we came up to camp and I brought her up to see the falls. I thought that we could at least be friends again. And she fell in love with this place. She ripped her clothes off and ran into the water and then taunted me to follow her. I didn't hesitate, hoping that we could now patch things up. We just played around in the water, innocently splashing each other and floating around enjoying the sun."

Teri leaned over me now, her hand gently rubbing goo on my chest as I continued. She was grabbing up the semen off her body and spreading it on me, laughing gently to lighten the mood. Our eyes met briefly but I looked away as I continued.

"We came back and lay on the grass and she apologized for over-reacting. She said she loved me but we couldn't let ourselves get carried away. And then she kissed me and it was like the previous week hadn't happened. Our bodies intertwined and our crotches were rubbing against each other and then I was positioned over her rubbing my cock against her slit. She said no weakly, and I ran it all the way down and she raised her legs. I moved into position again and she said no, a little more firmly, and then took my cock in hand and moved it to her asshole."

My cock was standing straight up at this point and Teri was stroking me as she leaned down and sucked up the white goo she had spread on my chest. I knew I would cum again.

"I pushed lightly against the puckered hole but it wouldn't yield. I looked at Missy and she just nodded yes, for me to try again. I scooped some water from her thighs and used it to moisten up my cock and tried again. As I pushed, her little brown hole began to open up and the head popped inside her. Her eyes were wide and she cried out in pain a little but then she told me to push harder. I did and slipped in a little more. We had to do this for several minutes and then it was like we were fucking. It was so tight I couldn't hold back and shot my load in her ass."

At this point I also shot my load up into the air as Teri continued to stroke me. Something in her eyes told me that she was just as turned on as I was. She could visualize what had happened between brother and sister as if she had been there. She kissed me gently again as the cream oozed out of my softening prick.

"What happened next daddy? How did Aunt Missy respond this time?"

"She just looked at me and smiled. I knew it was painful for her but she just smiled. She said she had been thinking about us all week and how she might be able to feel me inside her without having intercourse and decided that anal sex would be ok. We talked about it for a while and then went back into the pond and washed off. When we came out of the water, we just lay on the grass and made out and fondled each other for over an hour. Then we sixty-nined to get each other off, back to the water to clean up, and then dressed and went back to camp."

"How long did you keep this up? What finally changed your minds about being together?"

"We were at camp for the whole summer. We would hike up here every day it didn't rain and have sex the whole time. We were insatiable. We couldn't keep our hands off each other. But when we finally got back home, she had to go off to college and we only saw each other on the occasional weekend. Whenever mom and dad weren't around, we would make out or have sex. But she met a boy at school and stopped coming home as often."

Teri kissed me again as she saw the sadness in my eyes. She nestled her head between my shoulder and neck, kissing softly as I continued.

"At first, I was devastated. I didn't know what to do with myself. I was moping around, my grades were slipping and mom and dad were wondering what was going on. Finally they asked Missy to come home and talk to me and find out what was wrong. She did come home and we started to talk about her new boyfriend and how that was the way life was supposed to be. Brothers and sisters couldn't grow up and have a family together. We both cried and held each other and before we realized it, we were kissing and taking off each other's clothes. We got each other off and then lay there crying again as we realized it was hopeless. We couldn't keep our hands off each other."

"She explained to our parents that a girlfriend had broken up with me but I would be ok now. Then she told me we could never be together again and I should try to find someone else. She went back to school and I didn't see her again until her graduation almost three years later. She never came home, always finding an excuse of working or summer classes. I started dating and bedding as many girls as I could, never getting close to any of them. I kept searching for that sexual high that I got from sex with Missy."

"And then you met my very sexually adventurous mother I presume. Was it sex at first lust?"

"You're mother opened a door to a new world of taboo sex. We had public sex, threesomes, and orgies. Nothing was out-of bounds until that day we took you to see your Aunt Missy for the first time. We were both married now so we thought we had outgrown our mutual attraction. After all, we were adults now."

"Don't tell me mom caught you two together? Or Uncle Mike? Oh god, what kind of mess did you create?"

"No, everything was ok that first night. We were all sociable and your mother was flirting with Uncle Mike like she does with every guy. Only Missy didn't even care. They could have gone off and screwed and it wouldn't have bothered her. And eventually they did and your mom couldn't wait to tell me about it. It was the second night and your mother and Mike were off in another room while we cleaned up the dinner dishes. We could hear them laughing and then they went down to the basement supposedly so he could teach her how to play pool."

"They left you and Missy alone together? They didn't suspect anything?"

"Of course not. Who would suspect a brother and sister of having sex? As soon as the door was shut, I came up behind Missy and lifted her dress. I kissed her neck and squeezed her breasts as I pushed my body close to her. She didn't resist at all. She reached back and pulled down my zipper. As she pulled my cock out, she bent over and I pulled her panties down. I placed my cock at her pussy and she said no again, but then I explained I had a vasectomy after you were born."

"That was all she needed to hear. She spread her legs and we fucked for the first time. We stifled our moans but we came together and it was beautiful. Better than any sex either of us had experienced. It was such a perfect culmination of everything we had ever done prior and it just seemed so right. We cleaned up and thought that was it. Then we heard them going at it downstairs and we figured what the hell, we should have plenty of time. We got our clothes back to normal and we went into the living room to sit down. But we didn't talk, we just started making out again and that's when Mike and your mother walked in on us."

"Oh shit!" Teri exclaimed. "Was there a big fight or something? Did mom get pissed?"

"No, it was Uncle Mike that got pissed. He did his what the fuck routine and said it was sick that I was kissing my sister. But he calmed down after a while and we never let on that anything else had happened. Then when your mom and I were back in our room, we could hear him yelling at Missy and calling her a pervert and crap. I was going to go out and deck him but your mother stopped me and said they would need to work things out themselves."

"But she must have been upset. How come she wasn't screaming at you?"

"She thought it was innocent enough. She caught us kissing after they had been fucking. She had known we were close growing up but not that close. I never told her everything we did together so she just treated it like another affair. Only she made me promise not to be alone with Missy again and not to contact her because it was obvious that neither of us had any control over our feelings and she was afraid we might take things too far. So I never made the trip up to visit again. That's why your mom would always take you up there. She and Mike could have their fling while Missy was watching you."

"You must have felt awful at not being able to see her again, especially after finally getting the chance to consummate your relationship. How did Aunt Missy feel about it? Did she want to see you again?"

"Of course she did. And I wanted to see her but I knew the risks if I did. We set up times and places where we could call each other and talk on the phone without anyone else knowing about it. She was really depressed. She wanted a baby but as hard as they tried, Mike couldn't get her pregnant. That led to more arguments over the years until they finally got their divorce. She hasn't been comfortable with any man since. She's had some boyfriends but nothing ever lasts and she hasn't been with anyone for two years now."

"Well, now that mom is out of the picture, you two should be able to get together again. You should call her and see if she can come and visit. I know you want to be faithful to me, but how can you be sure of your feelings for me when you haven't come to grips with how you feel about her? Besides you want me to experiment to make sure I'm not missing out on life, so how do you know I won't enjoy multiple sex partners? You need to call her. I promise not to be jealous. She's a great person and I love her too. She's my favorite aunt. Of course, she's my only aunt."

I tried to object at several points, but she was speaking so quickly she just ignored my attempts to quiet her. It was another argument lost to a beautiful woman but I had to admit that she was right. I hadn't so much suppressed my feelings for Missy as I had just ignored them. Out of sight, out of mind.

She slid her tiny frame on top of me and kissed me and made me promise to call her this week. I relented but only after she agreed to behave and let us have lunch. I was starved. We broke out the sandwiches and started to chow down. I could tell she still had questions, but for now she was content to just eat and let my emotions settle down.

Once we had finished eating, we lathered on some suntan lotion and both fell asleep. We woke up later than I had planned and took a quick dip in the pond to clean off the lotion. We had to get dressed and hustle to make it back down before the sun set behind the mountains. It was dusk when we got back to the truck and I had to take it slow with bright lights on to make sure we didn't hit any creatures. It was dark as I pulled up to the door and let Teri unlock it before turning off the truck lights.

The rest of the week was pretty much of the same. We hiked up to the falls, skinny-dipped and had sex and came back to the camp. We hiked to a few other spots and still had sex, almost being caught once by a Game Warden, but the daily routine didn't vary much.

We went into town on Thursday day to pick up groceries and make phone calls. I got a hold of my lawyer who said he could have the divorce papers finalized in about two weeks and the sale of the business in about a month. Everything was going according to plan so far with no snafus. I met Teri back at the truck.

"Hi daddy. I spoke with Lisa and we need to go back Sunday to pick her up. Umm, and she's bringing a guest. I told her it would be ok. Seems she had dinner with Nicki and they hit it off. Nothing sexual, because she's not a lesbian you know, but..." she had to laugh at that point. "Ok, so she won't admit she likes girls, but she really enjoyed her dinner with Nicki, so I told her it would be ok to bring her along."

Malomar
Malomar
387 Followers