Daddy's Little Princess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Malomar
Malomar
390 Followers

"Okay, okay. I'll slow down a little. I can take a hint," she mumbled, that slight irritation in her voice again. We drove on like this for about ten minutes before she yelled "truck" and I had both hands back on the steering wheel. Once he was passed, we were back at each other with renewed vigor. We had a few small towns to pass through before we got to the one where we would need to get out for lunch and to buy groceries.

I dipped my finger back in and then spread the syrupy liquid to my thumb. I got her clit between the two digits and rubbed, applying what I felt was just the right amount of pressure. She squealed in delight and opened her legs wider, her left leg stretching out beneath my right leg. She was breathing hard and squirming in the seat as she continued to rub my manhood but she was clearly having problems concentrating.

I tried to insert my index finger to find her G-spot but then I couldn't reach her clit and my fumbling allowed her to cool off a little. I spread the collected honey among my fingers again and went back to work on her clit, circling, squeezing, and generally teasing it until she was moaning loudly. I looked over to see her eyes closed, nostrils flared and legs spread wide as she waited for her inevitable orgasm to come crashing down.

But it would have to wait as we were fast approaching the first small town. I removed my hand and pushed her skirt back down, placing both hands on the wheel again. Her eyes sprung open and she sat up straight.

"What the fuck?" she asked incredulously.

"Watch your mouth young lady," I chastised jokingly.

I pointed ahead to the reduced speed limit sign as I eased off the gas pedal. She cursed under her breath and tried to look normal as we drove down the main street of the town. She noticed a young man about her age walking down the street with a young girl. He was tall and muscular and wearing tight blue jeans and a John Deere t-shirt. The girl was a Daisy Duke clone wearing cut-off blue jeans and a matching t-shirt that bulged out even more than her muscled bound boyfriend's.

"Damn they grow them big up here. Guess I never paid much attention when we drove up here before."

That was true enough. She had always been reluctant to come up to camp in the past, throwing her little hissy-fit and then collapsing in the back seat listening to her music and complaining she couldn't get a signal on her cell phone. But once we were there and settled in, she always warmed up to it and had a good time. She enjoyed hiking and exploring and now she wouldn't have to worry about Linda slowing us down. We could go at our own pace.

As soon as she saw the "Come Again" sign, her hand was pulling my arm back down. "How can I come again when I haven't cum yet?"

I immediately went back to work on her slit, wetting my fingers and teasing her clit. She leaned back and spread her legs out again, her hands coming up to cup her boobies and tease the nipples through the thin shirt. She wasn't bothering with me right now. This was going to be all about getting her off.

I went back down her leg almost to her knee and then slowly and ever so gently, raked my nails back up the soft sensitive skin of her inner thigh. She moaned loudly, squeezing her breasts even harder and tugging her long nipples. I found her clit again and circled around it with my index finger before squeezing it gently between my thumb and finger. She gasped.

"Oh yes daddy. Right there. Don't stop this time."

I continued to rub her swollen nub, occasionally dipping down into the dripping dew for more lubrication. She was patiently allowing the feelings to grow, her breathing getting deeper and deeper. I moved my index finger back to her inner lips and teased her opening while my thumb continued its assault on her hard nubbin. Now she grabbed my leg with one hand and her own leg with the other as the intensity grew. She was moaning louder and her hips were moving in spite of the seat belt.

I used the knuckle of my thumb now to increase the painful pleasure she was experiencing. She started panting, the short breaths a sure sign she was on the edge, and I squeezed her nub between thumb and forefinger again until she exploded with a loud long moan as her body stiffened. Her nails dug into my leg and would have drawn blood if not for the thick material of my jeans. I know because she did the same to her own leg and tiny droplets of blood were forming around her fingertips.

I could feel her skin quivering as she gasped for air, her hips as far off the seat as the belt would allow. It seemed to last forever and I was wondering if she was alright. I looked over at her and she had a look of pure ecstasy on her face, a tight grin, closed eyes, and her nostrils flaring and retreating as she inhaled.

"Fuck me. Jeezuz that was good," she sighed as her body tried to relax. I could still see her legs shiver from the intensity as the feelings continued to roll through her body. I dipped my finger back inside her and brought the wet digit to my mouth, tasting her sweetness.

"Ooh, you pervy old man," she said, laughing at me while she went to unbuckle me again.

"There's only ten minutes before the next town," I warned her.

"Well, it's not like I'm going to let you cum that quick. Revenge is sweet and torture even better."

My pants open, she pulled my stiffened rod out to the cool air and pre-cum leaked out in huge drops that had been held inside by the tight confines of the jeans. She worked the thick liquid up and down my shaft and now it was my turn to squirm in the seat. I could see the shiny liquid on her hands as well as my cock. I wasn't sure I could really hold out for ten minutes.

She unhooked her seat belt and slipped down in the seat, her hand never leaving my cock. She positioned her head above it with a hungry look in her eye and then lowered her sweet lips to engulf the large purple Cyclops. It was my turn to gasp as my rod disappeared into the moist warmth of her mouth. She lightly grazed my cock with her teeth, trying to simulate the torture I had done with my fingernails on her thigh, and it was working.

She worked up and down slowly, purposely making sure I wouldn't get to close yet. This went on for untold minutes until I saw her glimpse the clock. Then she started working faster, taking my cock deep into her mouth. She was not an amateur at this and I still wasn't sure if she was trying to tease me or was going to make me cum just as we drove into town. Another glimpse at the clock and she eased down the entire length, deep-throating me and getting me right on the edge.

The smooth tightness of a moist throat was something that I hadn't experienced for quite a while. Linda had been unwilling to even try it these last few years. I stifled a moan and desperately held back as she released my dick and let it bob in the air. One or two more strokes and I would have spewed all over the truck. She quickly and deftly tucked my cock back inside my pants and zipped them up before doing the button and belt.

I eased off the gas pedal, my face totally flushed from the experience. Thankfully we had another ten minute trip before we had to get out of the truck. She sat back up and buckled her seat belt just as we were coming into the sparsely populated town. Several buildings were boarded up and had For Sale signs on them. The town was emptier than I remembered and I was hoping that everything would be alright at the town near our camp.

As we sat at the stop light, Teri looked around at the desolate town. "Jeez, what happened here?"

"I don't know. We'll have to ask when we stop." It was a sobering few minutes, especially after we had celebrated our good fortune this morning.

But once out of town, the sadness disappeared and she was right back undoing my pants. She was determined to make me cum before we had to get out of the truck. I was still half-hard as she pulled the mass of flesh from my pants. She squeezed from the base up and a large drop of clear liquid appeared which she gladly spread over the entire surface of my prick quickly bringing him back rock-hard status. I tried to keep both eyes on the road but found myself mystically following the movement of her lovely head as it lowered over my staff.

I braced myself in anticipation of the delightful sensations that would start up again momentarily. Her lips softly kissed the dark purple helmet before enveloping it and sucking madly while her tongue twirled around it. I have had many women suck me off but had trouble remembering any who had Teri's experienced technique. Perhaps it was just that added taboo of incest that made this feel like the best blowjob of all time, or perhaps Teri was just that good.

She slowly lowered her head allowing her lips to slide down the slick pole. The swollen head was bumping the back of her throat with at least three inches left exposed. She took a deep breath through her inflamed nostrils and I felt her throat open up as her lips eased down those last precious inches. I could feel her tongue along one side of my prick while her soft lips protected the other side.

She released it and came up for air gasping but after a few quick breaths, her head lowered again and she went back at it more determined to get back into the rhythm she had before the last town. Her lips slid down easier this time, swallowing me whole in one gulp. She raised up and inhaled and then went quickly back down. She had that rhythm going again and it felt better than fucking a pussy as the head of my cock pushed down her throat. Tight yet slippery, her warm throat felt like the perfect spot for a hard cock.

I felt my cum begin to boil as my sac tightened up and my cock grew that last inch before explosion. I quickly pulled to the side of the road and braked to a stop, almost sending Teri into the dashboard. She pulled up to breathe just as the blast left my tip, splashing her in the face. Totally unfazed, she quickly lowered back down and began to suck up the streams of cum, swallowing most of it. I mustered all my strength to shift the truck into park and turn off the ignition. My breathing was as ragged as Teri's right now and I felt like every ounce of energy had been drained from my body.

Teri began to lap up the overflow that was dripping down the stiff rod. She sucked it up like a vacuum and swallowed it all like it was a delicacy. She sat up and realized that she had cum dripping down her nose and cheeks. She reached up and swiped the spots with her finger, smiling as she placed the finger in her mouth and swallowed again and again. Then she leaned in and kissed me, the musky taste of my cum on her tender lips. I slid my tongue between those lips and tasted more in the warmth of her mouth. She took my head in her hands and kissed me deeper, seemingly glad that I wasn't offended by my own juices.

She put a hand back down on my cock as she released me. Finding it still hard, she swiftly swung a leg over me and positioned her pussy above it. She lowered down, sinking all the way down to the base as her eyes closed while the sweet smile remained. I kissed her again and reached down to finger her clit as she started to move up and down. As her speed increased, she reached down and removed my hand, placing it back on her cute little rump. She arched her back to increase the angle of penetration and was moaning in seconds.

My cock was having no problem staying hard now as she rose up and slammed down, squeezing those pussy muscles to increase her pleasure. She was panting now and sweat was breaking out on her forehead and chest.

"Oh. Oh my. Shit. What the fuck. Oh daddy, stay with me. Jesus this feels funny." I was trying to hump up in rhythm with her and finally just left my hips in the upward position and let her do the rest. "Oh jeez, oh yes, oh fuckkkk!" And her body stiffened as she pulled my head to her chest, her pussy locked tightly around my turgid member.

She stayed like that for a couple of minutes, my head buried against her sweaty chest. I lapped up some of her salty liquid and then leaned up to kiss her neck. My hands remained on her ass and I realized how small she really was. It was hard to remember that she was really eighteen now and not the little princess that I used to kiss goodnight after getting home late from work.

"God that felt fantastic daddy. I never thought a girl could cum without a finger or tongue on her clit. But somehow that angle was perfect and it just blew my mind. What a fantastic feeling."

"Well, I wish I could take credit for it, but you did that one on your own. And you deserved it after the way you sucked me off. But enough of this mutual admiration society. We need to get cleaned up before somebody comes by and stops to check on us."

There was hardly any traffic today, but you could never be sure up here. People see a vehicle on the side of the road and they just want to stop and help you. It's just the way small-town folks are. Teri used the rest of the donut shop napkins and some water to clean us both up. I buckled my pants and seat belt and we were back on the road like nothing had happened.

We pulled into the little town of North Creek and parked by Dick's Diner. While we were eating, I managed to ask our waitress about Woodsville and she mentioned a wildfire had destroyed about half the homes and since the mill was closed, the folks took the opportunity to leave town and move elsewhere. I didn't watch local news that much so it wasn't surprising that I hadn't heard about it.

Her name tag said Karen but I didn't remember seeing her before and asked how long she had been there. She said she was the owner's daughter. The new owner's daughter because her father had just bought it this year. Ole man Dick had decided to retire and her dad kept everything the same just because of the catchy name.

I left her a decent tip and we had a good chuckle as we headed to the local convenience store to get some stuff to eat for the week. They had hamburg and hot dogs but not much else. I placed an order with the cashier to get some meat delivered and she said it would be in by Tuesday afternoon. That was the way it worked in this town. The store wasn't big enough to stock too much of anything but they would order it from stores in other towns and then call you when it came in.

We were back on the road and then at the camp before we knew it. The side road we had to take off the main road was a little rough but in better shape than usual this time of year. I unloaded the truck while Teri put the food away. I had to bring in some wood for the fireplace, chasing away a large garter snake who had been resting in the stack. At least we didn't have venomous snakes in these parts.

I checked on all the basics – electricity, plumbing, signs of rodents, etc – before heading back inside. Teri had removed the sheets from the furniture and done a quick dusting. It didn't need much work because I had a local who took care of most things and would usually get it ready if I lent it out to a friend for a weekend. With the windows opened, it smelled clean and fresh. I helped Teri make the bed in the master bedroom and we just smiled at each other the whole time like a couple of little kids who thought they were pulling a fast one on their parents.

Our chores done, we collapsed on the bed and snuggled, her tiny body molding to mine. It felt so good to just hold her like this and let my mind drift away from everything else that had been going on in my life. I could only wonder what was on her mind right now. In a matter of minutes, we had both drifted off to sleep exhausted from the ordeals of the day.

By the time we woke up, the sun was going down and so was the temperature. We closed the windows and met in the kitchen. Teri decided it was going to be a hot dog and chips night and bent down to get out the frying pan so we wouldn't have to wait for the grill to heat up. She got up slowly reaching behind her to rub her back.

"I guess cheerleading didn't prepare you for the strenuous workout you had in the truck today," I teased.

"It's not funny daddy. You'll have to give me a back rub later," she said with an evil smile.

She opened the package of hot dogs as I walked up behind her. She pulled out the first hot dog and ran it slowly between her fingers in a blatant attempt to tease me. I lifted her skirt and began to rub her little tush, playing along with her game. She placed it in the pan before she took out the next frank and again began a slow, sensuous massage of the slippery meat while pushing her butt out towards my manipulating fingers. I slid a finger along her slit and up to her clit. She inhaled deeply, a low moan escaping her lips. She carelessly tossed the second one into the pan.

She pulled out the third frank repeating the massage but then slipped it between her lips as she lifted herself up on her tiptoes to present her butt more openly. I slid a finger inside her and she began to give the thin hot dog a blow job. I removed my slick finger and went up her slit again, this time not stopping until I reached her little brown hole. A whimper escaped her as my finger pushed gently against the puckered opening. She tossed the dog into the frying pan and leaned her body onto the kitchen counter as she pushed back against my intrusion. We began a fucking motion and her breathing quickly became louder. My finger was sliding slowly in and out of her cute bottom.

"That feels...funny. Funny good though. Mmm. Play with my clit daddy. I need to cum," she sighed.

I moved my other hand under her. The temptation was great to just lower my pants and take her again, but this one would be about pleasing her. I knew I would get my chance later. My finger reached out and easily found the swollen nub, circling around it while the index finger of my other hand continued to fuck her bum. I could hear the hot dogs begin to sizzle in the frying pan.

She started to push back faster to increase the sensations but it made it harder to stay in contact with her clit. I inserted my thumb in her pussy which made it a little easier for my finger to maintain contact with her clit. As I controlled the pace, I increased the pressure on her clit and started pushing deeper into her ass. She wasn't holding back now as she cursed in between gasps as her orgasm quickly approached. She clasped her legs together holding my fingers tightly in position as her head lay on the counter and she mumbled her satisfaction as her body shuddered.

She grabbed one more dog and threw it into the pan as if nothing had happened. After extricating herself from my fingers she slowly turned to face me and reached up and kissed me.

"And I didn't even burn anything yet. Now wash your hands before touching anything else. I don't want to be sick all week." She sounded like her mother just then and I thought of some of the happier times with Linda. None of them compared to what I was feeling now.

The dogs didn't take long and we settled into the couch to eat our dinner while we watched the weather. Thank God for Satellite dishes. It was going to be a beautiful day tomorrow and would be perfect for a hike up to a little hidden waterfall and pond. It was a few hour hike but well worth it. I had found it as a kid but had never showed it anyone but my sister. Tomorrow I would face my past.

When we were done, I sent Teri to the shower and told her I would be in after I cleaned up. I washed the few dishes and utensils and quickly went to the bedroom and disrobed. My manhood extended out from my body like a divining rod pointing straight to the bathroom shower. I could make out the tiny silhouette of her body behind the translucent shower curtain and had this giddy childlike anticipation as I approached her.

I pulled back the curtain and stepped in with her, the first time we had been in the shower together since she had been a baby. Her short hair was slicked down and what little makeup she had been wearing was gone, leaving just her natural beauty from head to toe. She smiled as I approached her extending her arms in invitation. I wrapped my arms around her and leaned down to kiss her while the warm water cleansed our bodies.

Malomar
Malomar
390 Followers