Daddy's Little Princess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Malomar
Malomar
389 Followers

"It's ok with me though we might need to be a little more discreet while they're around. I couldn't get a hold of Missy but I left her a voice message so remind me to check in with her again when we get home Sunday. "

It was early afternoon when we got back to camp so we just cleaned up the spare rooms for our guests and did a quick run up to the trail and back before hitting the showers and having dinner. That night we played dirty word Scrabble which eventually led to more sex. When I would play Scrabble with Missy, we would never start out trying to make dirty words, we just didn't disallow them. This way was funny and somehow romantic at the same time.

This week made me wonder if I could recapture the magic that Missy and I had or if I even wanted to. It seemed so perfect being alone with Teri all week. I was much more comfortable talking to her as a lover than I had ever been as her father. I didn't know what would happen having Lisa and Nicki at camp. I knew that Teri and I could always take off on a hike, but what would happen if Nicki found out about our incest? Was it worth taking that chance? Teri seemed to think so and she had been like a soothsayer these last couple weeks so I was inclined to go along with her on this one. Time would tell if she was still reading people correctly.

*****

Malomar
Malomar
389 Followers