Daisy Chain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was your boyfriend's calendar," Allie explained, "You stopped using it when he left because...seriously what chick is going to use an Avengers calendar?"

"You are like a Sherlock Holmes of my sad love life," Krista said and then laughed. This girl was very observant it seemed. Krista wondered if she was noticing other things about her, maybe things that Krista didn't even notice. At that moment, Krista heard the alarm go off on her washer.

"Your clothes are clean, I am going to go put them in the dryer," she said and went and did it. When she got back, Allie was smiling up at her.

"Washing my clothes! You are so nice, I don't know if I told you this before when I was dirty and starving, but thanks for helping me out. It was really cool of you to do that," Allie said and her voice was unquestionably sincere. Krista looked at her and smiled.

"You have already thanked me, several times, I am glad I could help," she said.

"I wish there was a way I could make it up to you," Allie said shyly. She was looking down at her knees and then glanced at Krista out of the corner of her eye. Krista didn't need any help from Allie, she was really just happy to have gotten to do something good.

"You gave me a pleasant evening of conversation, which is more than I've had for awhile. You don't have to do anything else," Krista said. She was standing above the girl, and Allie leaned forward and tilted her head back. The robe was tied loosely and Krista could see down into it, could see the outline of Allie's small breasts. She felt her heart beating quickly, but couldn't really explain why.

"That really isn't enough," Allie said, and then she rubbed the couch next to her. Krista didn't know what to do, so she sat down. But she sat on the edge of the couch, far from Allie. This girl had admitted to having sex to pay debts before. What was she suggesting? And why did Krista find it intriguing? Or maybe she was reading WAY too much into this.

"What did you have in mind?" Krista asked, trying to sound breezy.

"I don't know," Allie said coyly and inched a little closer to Krista, "tell me what you'd like from me." There was no misreading this now; Allie had said she had sex for money in the past. Maybe that was the only way she knew how to give back to people who helped her. Krista was sort of frozen. She felt Allie's hand on the small of her back.

"I told you," she said, her head feeling light, "I don't need anything."

"No body ever helps me for nothing Krista," Allie said, but not in the least bit sad, "Even the nice truckers who say they don't want anything, I make sure they are happy before I go. I don't like to owe anyone anything."

"What do you mean?" Krista asked, feeling Allie's hand rub up her back.

"You know what I mean," Allie explained and then her other hand was suddenly on Krista's knee.

"Your offer is... very sweet. But I am not into girls," Krista said, finally accepting that Allie was offering to have sex with her and that she couldn't make this stop unless she stopped playing dumb. But Allie just sort of snorted like she didn't believe her.

'Would you have picked me up if I was a homeless dude?"

"No, men can be dangerous. What if a homeless man was mentally unstable, he could kill me."

"Uh Krista, cute chicks can be (and often are) mentally unstable. The fact that I am not means you dodged a bullet, but a bullet you knew was a possibility?" Allie explained and Krista knew she was right, 'Would you have picked me up if I was 60 and fat?" Allie asked. Krista knew the answer to that question as well.

"I don't know," she lied.

"You picked me up because you think I am cute. That is why I get picked up most of the time. I don't mind if you don't mind," Allie said. Krista felt her face getting red hot and Allie's tone softened, "hey that doesn't make helping me out any less awesome. It just means that I can help you out in a way I only know how. You are probably horny, it's been seven months since you last got laid. Let me pay you back, clear my conscience. I know what I am doing, not ALL truck drivers are men." Allie winked a little.

"I don't..." Krista began.

"I didn't know for sure, but then when you came back over here and I leaned forward I saw you look down my shirt. Not much to see I guess, but you wanted to see," Allie explained. This girl was certainly experienced. Krista thought about all the weird feelings she'd been having. Allie relied on being able to read people to stay alive; she must be picking up on something.

Suddenly, Krista felt something touch her cheek. She felt Allie's hand on her chin, slowing turning her face towards her. Now she was looking into Allie's eyes. Allie's eyes looked so deep, her face so smooth, beautiful. Krista could not lie to herself any longer. She didn't just appreciate Allie's attractiveness, she was aroused by it.

"Would it make you feel any better if I said I wanted it too? Most of the people I get in this sort of situation aren't gorgeous and sexy and smart," Allie said and Krista almost swooned.

"I don't know," Krista said and maybe her mind didn't but her body did. She leaned forward slowly and her eyes closed. She felt her lips press against Allie's soft lips. She tilted her head back a little to accommodate the taller girl. Allie smelled lovely and her skin was so soft against Krista's face. She felt Krista's warm, soft hand on her left and shivered and she felt Allie's breath against her cheek. Krista moved her own hand, placing it on Allie's hip, felt the delicate swell and heat from Allie's body. Then she felt Allie's mouth open and she opened her as well. She felt Allie's soft, warm tongue splash across her lips. She moaned into Allie's mouth and felt the younger girl's tongue plunge into her teeth. She tasted Allie's tongue and felt its velvety texture. She felt Allie's tongue push past her teeth and...

"I am sorry," she said, almost into Allie's mouth, "I have work tomorrow morning. I need to go to sleep." She stood awkwardly, smoothing out her clothing. Allie looked stunned on the couch.

"Work?"

"I tutor high school kids to get them ready for the ACT," she explained.

"You are a master's student, you can do that in your sleep, come back," Allie said, putting on a pouty face. But Krista wasn't listening anymore. Her mind had shut down her body. She walked quickly over to the closet and pulled out a blanket and couple of pillows and threw them on the floor.

"The bed pulls out in a couch," she said and then shook her head, "the couch pulls out into a bed. I am sorry, I wish I could stay up longer, but I really need to go to bed. I have to tutor two people tomorrow." Her voice sounded bizarrely cheerful and strained. Allie looked at her like she had lost her mind.

"It is like 9:15," Allie said but she got no response. In that same moment, Krista walked through the door to her bedroom and shut it behind her. Suddenly she let out a gasp of air and slid down onto the floor, her back against the door.

"What the fuck was that?" she thought. She didn't kiss people she didn't know. She didn't fantasize about having sex with women. She didn't want to have sex with vulnerable girls seven years younger than her. All of these thoughts were just too much. She shook her head. And she convinced herself that nothing had happened and she ignored the longing to taste Allie's lips again.

She focused on the things that were normal and ignored the confusion. She quickly disrobed and then slipped on a large t-shirt. She combed her hair and did all of her normal evening rituals, even though it was much earlier than she was used to. She pretended like she didn't hear Allie pulling out the couch bed or turning on the television.

Finally, she lay down in her bed and told herself that it was time to sleep. She closed her eyes tightly and willed herself to sleep. And her thoughts sort of melted into a blur because she refused to allow herself to think. And the more she blurred, the more tense she became. But for what felt like hours she just kept bearing down, trying to convince her body that it was okay to sleep and that it needed to let go. But her body ached to be touched. To be kissed. Her eyes fluttered open and she was staring at the ceiling. Her whole body felt strange and she looked at her door. The light was out in the living room. She looked at the clock, it was 11:00. She'd only been trying to sleep for a little over an hour. Her head ached and she let out a frustrated moan.

Now she couldn't avoid it any longer. She was going to have to deal with this or she wasn't going to sleep. She could masturbate. She didn't do it that often, but she did it. But what would that mean? What would she think about? What if Allie heard her? She could take a cold shower. But to do that, she'd have to go into the living room for a moment and that would mean walking past Allie. Ditto with going to the kitchen to get a drink to steady her nerves. There was no way out of it. Thoughts of Allie were now allowed back into her head. She thought about the girl's lips, the way her tongue taste, the firm warmth of her hip. She moaned again in frustration. She thanked God she had the strength to resist Allie on the couch. She didn't think she'd ever be able to do that again, not in a million...

"Krista," a voice said, and Krista's eyes shot towards the door. Allie was standing backlit in the doorway. Her robe was tied loosely and her breasts were almost hanging out. She looked more gorgeous than ever, her hair hung loose over her shoulders, her lips thick and her legs silky and toned. She looked like pure sex and it pulsated from her eyes as well.

"What are you doing?" Krista squeaked.

"I heard noises, I was checking to make sure you were okay," Allie said, walking into the room. She strolled confidently, like she belonged there. She sat down on the bed next to Krista's arm.

"I am alright, you can leave if you want," Krista said. She didn't know what else to say, her heard was beating and her chest rose and fell quickly, her nipples rubbed deliciously against her shirt. Allie leaned across Krista's body and put one hand next to her neck on the pillow. Her breasts were against Krista's face and their eyes burned together.

"Say the word 'Go' and I will leave. Say any other word and I won't," Allie said simply. Her smell was intoxicating and the fact that Krista could almost feel the girl's body made her entire body quake.

"I need it," was all she could say. Allie bent forward slowly, Krista's head was pounding and it felt like Allie was moving impossibly slowly. Krista closed her eyes and waited. The first thing she felt was Allie's small breasts touch through the fabric against her own. Allie's breasts were sort of sitting on top of Krista's breasts. They felt hot and soft through the cloth. Krista felt her nipples grow hard as Allie's lips grazed hers. This time, there was no thinking about the kiss, she just let Allie's kiss wash over her. She felt the softness of Allie's lips, the way her tongue slid against her lips and pushed into her mouth. She smelled Allie's skin and felt her warmth and smoothness. It was a gentle, loving kiss and Krista brought her arms up and put them around Allie, pulling her completely onto the bed and on top of her own body.

She felt Allie's slight weight on top of her, felt her breasts press harder against her and then the kiss broke and Krista opened her eyes. She saw Allie smiling down on top of her. Allie brushed some hair out of Krista's eyes. Krista spread her legs a bit, letting Allie fall between them, their hips together and their breasts pressing wonderfully together. Allie giggled a little.

"Well, I am paying you back for your hospitality. What do you want? The truck drivers are never shy about asking what they want," Allie said playfully and then she leaned forward and kissed Allie gently on her neck. Krista moaned and her mind raced. She had no idea what she wanted. Her mind and her body were completely at odds about what they wanted. But she couldn't stop now, her body was in charge.

"You said some of those truck drivers were women right?" Krista panted. Allie nodded softly, her hair falling all around her face and tickling Krista's skin. "What do they like? What do the dirtiest, nastiest women make you do to them in the sleeping compartments of their trucks? What makes you squirm?" Krista said, suddenly wanting to turn this around on Allie. Allie had popped into her life and upset all of these carefully constructed rules about who Krista thought she was. Allie would have to pay. Krista smiled naughtily as she bit her lip and stared at the skinny whore between her legs.

"A woman truck driver made me do something real dirty to her just a week ago," Allie said and it looked like she was blushing! Krista felt a sense of power and sexual excitement she'd never had before. She'd never been so excited to have sex in her life. She needed this. Allie looked unsure.

"Well, you see it is..." Allie began, but Krista cut her off.

"Do it," she said, "Don't tell me what it is, just do it." Allie's eyes pleaded for a chance to explain, but she was stuck. This was the game they were playing. Allie first got up on her knees in between Krista's leg. Her eyes were cast down and her hair hung over her face. Allie carefully untied her robe and let it slip off her shoulders. Krista's body ached when she saw Allie, naked and vulnerable, in front of her. She'd seen the girl naked before, but this was different, this was dripping with sexuality. Not to mention the fact that Allie had shaved, her pussy was completely bare.

Allie leaned forward again, now completely naked. This time, she put her hands on the headboard and hung her head low. Her breasts were directly in Krista's face. Her breasts were shaped like small teardrops, her nipples puffy, pink and inviting. Krista didn't need to wait; she knew exactly what she wanted. She arched her back slightly and buried her face in Allie's small, soft tits. She felt Allie's nipples against her lips and opened them to let it in. The nipple felt hard and hot on Krista's tongue and she moaned around it as she flicked it gently. Krista heard Allie gasp as she started to carefully move her tongue around on the puffy nipple; pressing it gently and feeling it give. She sucked on it gently, feeling its give and tasting its warmth. At the same time, she reached over with her hand and grasped Allie's other breast. It was a small handful and felt hot and heavy in her hand. Allie arched her back, pressing her nipple hard into Krista's mouth and her breast deeper into Krista's palm. Krista circled her hand over Allie's nipple, feeling it grow harder.

Finally, Allie pulled back. But as she did so, Krista came to the realization that Allie had grabbed hold of her t-shirt. As Allie moved back, her nipple popped wet and cold out of Krista's mouth but at the same time, Krista's shirt came up over her head. She was in the habit of wearing nothing but panties under her night shirts and tonight had been no exception. Allie threw the shirt on the floor. Krista was topless! In front of a naked girl!

Now Allie was leaning forward again. She got down on her hands and knees and crawled between Krista's legs. Her knees touched the inside of Krista's thighs. Her hands went on either side of Krista's hips. Krista looked down at the girl's beautiful face, her hair a sexy mess. Allie leaned forward and took one of Krista's nipples in her mouth. Krista moaned loudly and her arms felt weak. Krista looked over the girls shoulder, saw the girl's slender shoulders taper back to the small of her back and then flair out at her hips and saw Allie's ass swaying in the air. She felt Allie's tongue roll around on her nipple and felt her teeth nibble on it gently. Her pussy was aching; she could sense Allie's hot body on a few short inches from it. If this was the worst the dirty ladies Allie usually fucked were into, Krista figured she could get used to it

But just when the thought of Allie licking her nipple became too intense, Allie started to move back again. But again, she was pulling back far from empty-handed. Krista hadn't realized that the girl had surreptitiously slipped her hands into the waistband of her panties. Now that Allie was pulling back, she was slowly pulling Krista's panties off as well. Krista looked down and saw her own shaven pussy, dripping wet. Her lips were darkened, almost red in color and even the feeling of the soft air in the apartment running against her clit made her feel sexy and dangerous.

"Remember, you said you wanted this," Allie said, but there was no more trepidation in her voice. Krista figured that much like herself, Allie was now a slave to her impulses. She just needed to do what her body told her to do. Allie grabbed around Krista's knees so that her palms were on Krista's knee caps and her fingers were on the backs of her knees. Krista figured that Allie was going to spread her legs apart and eat her pussy. She needed Krista to do that, needed it more than anything in the world.

Allie carefully spread Krista's legs. Krista looked down over her breasts, across her stomach and even her hard clit and saw Allie kneeling between her legs, her nipples erect and her stomach flat. She could see Allie's pussy glistening as well. She seemed to be liking this as much as Krista was. But instead of leaning forward and planting her lips on Krista's clit, Allie started to push Krista back. Krista was a bit surprised, she started to slide backwards, her back against the bed.

"What?" she started to ask.

"You said not to say," Allie's voice replied. Then Krista's knees were on the bed next to her head and her ass was up in the air. She saw Allie's face hovering above her and the girl smiled and then her head bent. For a moment, Krista didn't know what was going to happen. Then she felt an intense warmth and wetness pressing against her asshole. For a second she was disoriented, and then she realized what was happening. Allie was licking her asshole! For a moment she was about to protest, but she felt the rough, soft, wet tongue lick down from the very bottom of her pussy to the crack of her ass and she moaned loudly instead. She was a bit disgusted, but at the same time insanely aroused. The feeling was indescribable. Allie continued to lap at her ass and Krista fell completely silent and just let the warmth wash over her. She could see Allie's eyes, open and watching, between her legs as the younger girl licked her ass.

Suddenly, she felt Allie reach around her hip. Allie's fingers moved against Krista's cheek and then suddenly, Allie's index finger was in Krista's mouth. Krista didn't know what to think but she sucked on the finger gently. Allie's skin was salty and Krista closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her ass getting licked while she sucked on Allie's finger.

As the same moment, Allie's finger pulled out of Krista's mouth and her tongue moved off of Krista's asshole. Krista whimpered a bit but saw laughter in Allie's eyes. So she stopped. Slowly, and carefully, Allie allowed Krista's hips to fall down slightly. But at the same time, Allie was rising up. Krista's knees were now slung over Allie's shoulder. Krista's pussy was near Allie's face and she wondered if Allie could smell her arousal. Now Krista was on her shoulders her back and ass off the ground, but even as she settled down she realized that everything wasn't back to normal. She felt a pressure against her asshole. She looked down and could see that Allie's finger, the one that had just been in her mouth, was pressing against her anus. Krista's asshole was wet from Allie's tongue and the finger was wet from her own mouth.

Krista let out a high pitched squeak as she felt the pressure on her asshole increasing. Allie was slowly worming her finger against Krista's anus. For a moment the pressure was very intense, and then Krista felt the tip of Allie's finger slid into her anus. Krista screamed a little, and felt uncomfortable. It felt alien and she wriggled against it. But Allie kept the pressure on and the wriggling just drove the finger deeper and deeper into Krista's anus. Krista felt Allie's first knuckle and then the next slide into her asshole. Then, she felt the rest of Allie's hand against her butt and she realized that Allie had buried her entire finger in her ass. She tried to wiggle away further, but suddenly the intense pressure, the discomfort, was starting to feel...good. The more Krista wriggled, the deeper the finger worked and the better if felt. Suddenly, Krista was moaning in pleasure as much as pain. She rocked her hips as best she could, pushing the finger into her asshole.