Daisy Chain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie wasn't done yet. When she had her entire finger in Krista's asshole she bent over. Krista watched as Allie's mouth opened and it closed over her hard, red, throbbing clit. Krista's entire body felt electric as Allie's tongue stroked against her erect clit. She shook from head to toe. Allie started to work her tongue and her buggering finger in slow, steady unison. Krista, looking for some sort of relief, clasped her hands over her nipples, desperately trying to squeeze them or pull them in some way that offered relief. Krista squeezed her breasts and pushed her cunt into Allie's mouth. That same delicate tongue that had so delighted her asshole now swirled over her clit. For a moment, Krista thought that she'd never get relief. Then, she felt it growing inside of her. An orgasm like she'd never felt before. First it burst out of her loins, sending shock waves throughout her body, it felt like every fiber of her body was vibrating in a sweet harmony and every sense was overcome with pleasure. She moaned loudly and her entire body shook as she reached a stunning plateau.

A moment later, she began to be conscious of the world around her. She was lying on her back now, her legs now off of Allie's shoulders. Allie was lying beside her and Krista was aware that was sucking on something. She looked down and saw that Allie's finger was poking out of her mouth. The same finger that had been up Krista's ass was now in Krista's mouth. She didn't know how it got there but the tangy, earthy flavor drove home the intensity and the raunchiness of what had just happened. For a few moments she just lay in the bed, panting and sucking on Allie's ass-covered finger.

"That was amazing," she finally. Actually, she said, "Thawathamaming," before taking the finger out of her mouth and trying again. Allie looked over at her and smiled. But Krista could see the need in her eyes. Krista might have just had the most amazing orgasm of her life, but Allie was still waiting.

"Sit on my face Allie," Krista said suddenly. She didn't even really know what to do, but she wanted that. For a moment Allie just looked at her. Apparently girls who sell their bodies for rides aren't used to johns offering them a chance to get even. But Krista looked at her with longing as well, she wanted to taste Allie's cunt.

Allie got over her sudden confusion and swung her leg quickly over Krista's body. Krista was lying on her back and Allie put her knees on either side of Krista's head. Krista looked up and saw Allie's shaking, puffy, pink pussy lips and wanted to taste them. Allie was so we that a single drop of her juices fell from Allie's pussy and landed on Krista's lower lip. Krista felt the heat and warmth and was surprised. She licked her lip and tasted pussy for the first time. Just a little appetizer of salty, heady flavor. She needed more.

Krista reached around Allie's body and grabbed her ass. The girl was slim and her ass was small, but Krista sunk her fingers into the girl's hot skin and pulled her down. Then, Allie's pussy lips were resting gently on Krista's mouth. Allie's smell filled Krista's nose, a primal smell. And as Krista opened her mouth, so did Allie's taste. Allie's pussy taste salty, earthy, and coppery. It was a strange and delightful combination. Krista didn't know what she was doing, but her tongue took over. She lapped at Allie's slit and lips, but focused mainly on her lover's clit. Her tongue was rigid and flicked at Allie's clit, make the girl moan and shake. Krista's nose was buried in the area recently shaved and her eyes were open, looking at the underside of Allie's breasts as the girl rocks against her lips.

Allie began to paw at her own breasts and arch her back. Krista moaned as Allie let out a low groan. Suddenly, Allie's motions became more erratic and her moan became higher. Krista felt Allie's entire body start to shake and she grabbed a hold of both of Allie's hips, holding her tightly against her tongue as Allie came hard. The liquid got thicker in Allie's pussy, the taste more intense. And then suddenly, Krista couldn't hold Allie anymore and the girl tumbled contentedly onto her stomach.

But Krista wasn't done with her. While Allie was still panting, trying to recover from her orgasm, Krista knelt over her. She put her hands on the girl's creamy white ass cheeks and pulled them apart. She could see where her own spit and Allie's cum had dripped onto Allie's asshole, making it shine. She wanted to taste it. Krista bent over, noticing that Allie was looking over her shoulder at her. She winked as her face moved closer to Allie's asshole. She could smell Allie's body, the smell of sex, and she wanted it inside of her.

When her body was a few small inches from Allie's body, she stuck out her tongue. She immediately made contact with Allie's hot, wet anus. She didn't know what she'd been expecting, but this was different. Allie's asshole was crinkled and soft, and tasted amazing. Krista lapped at it, loving the way that it felt against her tongue. She made her tongue hard and pushed into Allie's asshole a little bit, loving the feeling of having her tongue squeezed and tasting Allie's coppery insides. Allie was watching her and moaning loudly.

Then sat up, pulling her head away from Allie's asshole. Krista popped her right index finger into her mouth, coating it with spit and getting it nice and wet. She moved the finger down between Allie's ass cheeks. She found the little rosebud of Allie's asshole and started to press. Krista heard Allie grunt as the first little bit of her finger went into Allie's body. Allie was biting down on a pillow against the pain, but she never said to stop. Krista felt Allie's asshole squeeze her finger and if felt like it was sucking her in farther. Krista pushed again, moving her knuckle into Allie's asshole. The pressure was greater, and the soft inside walls of Allie's body was so inviting. She kept pushing in until she reached her last knuckle. Allie groaned as Krista fit her whole finger inside.

Krista straddled Allie's leg, placing her wet cunt on the back of Allie's knees. She bent forward, pressing her clit against Allie's soft skin. Krista began to rock back and forth, drawing her clit over Allie's skin and feeling the electrical whir as it moved through her body. She was still moving her finger inside of Allie's asshole. At the same time she extended her middle finger. While her index finger wiggled inside of Allie's asshole her middle finger pushed against Allie's hot wet lips and the tip of her middle finger rubbed against Allie's wet clit. Allie groaned loudly and her body became rigid. But Krista kept humping against Allie's leg and pushing against Allie's asshole and clit. They moved in a ragged, tired, but gorgeous unison. Krista felt that feeling build within her again. She felt her fingers go rigid against Allie's body and suddenly she they were both moaning loudly and in unison. The sensation tore through their bodies, seemed to jump between them, and carrying their consciousnesses away. Their orgasms seemed to build together, to crest together, and then leave them both exhausted, lying on the bed. The feeling was so powerful; Krista did not know how to think. The two lovers just lay in the bed together, their arms and legs intertwined, trying to make sense of what had happened. Krista had never felt so content in her life.

"Are we even?" Allie asked, panting after a long while. Krista reached down towards the foot of the bed and grabbed her thick comforter, and pulled it over both of them. The cuddled together under the blanker, enjoying some post-coital bliss.

"I think I owe you!" Krista said, "Let me finish making it up to you in the morning," she said. And Allie nodded and then yawned. Krista looked at this girl and wondered what this meant. How had this evening changed her? And what would happen in the morning? But these thoughts slowly faded while Allie nodded off in her arms. They fell asleep together and Krista dreamed about the future.

Krista awoke in the morning feeling more relaxed than she'd felt in months. She wiped the sleep from her eyes and looked around her room. It was empty. Krista walked around the apartment, searching for Allie. But she quickly realized that she was alone, with only a brief note on the fridge thanking her for her hospitality as proof that her world had changed.

Chapter 2: The Tutor

Callista Walsh sat at the table in a quiet corner of the library, far from the children's section and computer lab, bouncing the eraser of her pencil off of her book. Her tutor was already twenty minutes late for what was only supposed to be an hour and a half long lesson. And Callista totally had things to do today beyond just sit around and wait. Tutoring was supposed to last from 9:30-11:00, at 11:30 she was going to meet her boyfriend near the mall for lunch, at 1:00 she was going to go to the mall with some of her friends, at 5:00 she was going to get dinner with her dad, and at 8:00 p.m. she was going to baby sit for Ms. Gupta. This bullshit was like seriously throwing off her entire day.

Hell, she wouldn't even be here in the first place if her mother was a complete psycho. Callista got really good grades, like all A's with an occasional B in math. She totally did not need to get tutoring to take some stupid test. She was going to nail the ACT and there was nothing that any tutor was going to do to increase or decrease her odds. Besides, she'd already been offered a partial scholarship to Morehouse College in Atlanta, maybe the best Historically Black College in America, and she'd already spoken with the cheerleading coach about tryouts. She was essentially in.

What was her mother's problem? She knew that some people judged her for the way she dressed and acted. She was a total ditz and she like totally knew it. And she dressed sexy. But she was sexy. She was 5'3 and around 120lbs. She had long, straightened black hair, deep brown eyes that were wide and innocent. Her nose was small, a gentle curve and her lips were thick and luscious. Her breasts were the perfect size for a cheerleader, her body taut, her ass round and full, and her legs slim and sexy. She liked to wear short skirts, tight tops, and no bra (unless she was cheering). So she could like totally see why other people would think she was a goof or something, but why her mom? She'd never done anything wrong in her life. Hell, she had been a virgin until her 18th birthday, keeping the captain of the football team waiting for her for 8 months until she was ready.

Callista shifted uncomfortably in her seat, being careful that the current short skirt she was wearing, a little pink tartan-pleated number, didn't ride up too far on her hips. She looked down at her B-Cup breasts tightly concealed under a tight white t-shirt, her dark nipples hardened and almost visible through the fabric and sighed. She slipped a little yellow cardigan over her shoulders and covered herself up. Best not to give anyone more ammunition to doubt her than they already had.

It might not be so bad, you know, sitting here in the library waiting, if her usual study buddy was there. Callista supposed her illustrious tutor didn't find in financially viable to tutor one student at a time. So Callista would usually get her lessons in stuff that she already knows with another girl from her school, Megan McLain. They weren't like friends, really. They weren't enemies, more like acquaintances. But they ran in different circles and it seemed that Megan really needed these classes, even if Callista did not. But at least there would be someone to talk to you know?

Callista looked at her watch again. She sighed deeply. Twenty-five minutes of her life was completely gone and it wasn't ever going to go back. But she knew that if she didn't wait at least half an hour that her mother would never let her hear the end of it. She'd have to hear about the various perils of quitting, the disappointment she'd sew in the lives of friends and family, and the embarrassment she'd cause. Callista might've been hot shit at school, but at home she knew who the boss was. So she flipped through her book for a few more minutes, pretending she was interested.

Finally, when she was very nearly finished with waiting, she looked up and was totally pissed to see Krista walking into the back of the library. She was carrying her books and looked a little bit rushed, but that made sense since she was late. Her short brown hair was disheveled and was not dressed like usual. Callista definitely thought that Krista was pretty, there is no doubt about that. But she usually dressed super conservative, like long black pants and thick, baggy white sweaters. But even though it was cold outside, Krista was dressed in a more playful fashion. She was wearing a pair of skin tight blue running shorts that barely covered the bottom of her ass. She must've been codl! She was wearing a pair of furry brown boots with them that almost didn't work, but somehow did. And she had on tight zip-up hooded sweatshirt with no bra. On top of all that, it looked like she was wearing a little bit of make-up (some tasteful lipstick and maybe ever some eyeliner). For the first time ever Callista saw that Krista didn't just have some potential, she was like totally cute!

Krista looked around the librarian for a minute, which was strange because the girls studied at the same place every time. For a minute Callista thought it was joke, but then she saw Krista looking annoyed. Callista started to wonder if maybe Krista was sick or something. But she just put up her hand and waved. After a moment, Krista looked over, visibly relieved, and then walked over.

"Sorry I am late," Krista said flustered, "I had a guest over last night... a friend from college." It sounded strange when she said that.

"Oh?" Callista said.

"Yeah," Krista replied, "And she sort of left without warning, I was trying to make sure she was okay."

"Did you get in a fight or something?"

"I don't think so," Krista said, biting her lip. It was pretty clear that Krista was preoccupied or something, so Callista thought she'd be nice and change the subject.

"You totally look cute this morning!" she said sincerely. For a moment that didn't seem to register, Krista just kept staring forward with a blank look on her face. Then it suddenly seemed to dawn on her that something had been said and then it soaked in and she smiled. She looked over at Callista, and for a moment saw something strange in her tutor's eyes. She couldn't put a finger on it, but it felt like, well like the way it felt when a guy was checking her out. A little weird and somehow alluring. And then Krista blushed, looked away, and smiled.

"I didn't even think about what I was putting on," Krista explained, "But I am glad you like it."

"No problem Krista," Callista said, it felt like somehow Krista had read like...more into that compliment than maybe had been intended.

"So," Krista said, putting her items down on the desk and then sitting down, "Sorry about that. Where is Megan? She run to the bathroom?" Krista looked around. They were in a back corner of the library, near the stacks. It was almost completely silent and no one was near them. Callista shook her head.

"She didn't show up either," she said and for a brief instant she saw that wolfishness in Krista's eyes again. But it was only a brief shadow this time and then it was gone.

"Well I guess we need to get to work then," Krista said, "Get out your work book. I think we were on page 112 when we went off last time." Callista dutifully bent over from her chair and grabbed her backpack. Her ACT book was still in there. But as she bent over she could have sworn she saw Callista trying to stare down her shirt to look at her cleavage. But when she got back up with her book, Krista was carefully taking a note in her spiral notebook.

"We were finishing up that unit on trigonometry, right?" Krista asked, opening her book to the same page. Callista nodded.

"Yeah, I remember because Megan was having an issue with Question 24 and you said that we would address it first thing this session," Callista said. She had totally already figured out Question 24 like two minutes after they'd started talking about it. Megan was nice enough, but she was always slowing them down.

"Oh shit!" Krista said and Callista was shocked. Krista never talked like that. For a moment, Krista didn't say anything. She just looked down at her papers with her brow furrowed. Then she just threw up her hands and slammed her book shut. She crossed her arms in front of her breasts and looked at Callista.

"What is it?" Callista asked, concerned. Krista was usually organized, laid back, boring, and sullen. Today she was confused, high strung, bizarre, and angry. It was like she was a different person. Callista never really, like, cared for Krista, but it was still disturbing to see her so different.

"You are already so far ahead of Megan," Krista explained, "And now she is going to miss this lesson too. We will get hopelessly split." Suddenly Callista didn't care about Krista's mood or anything else. This was totally a chance to get out of this early. She could meet up with her boyfriend and do all the things she wanted to do!

"Yeah, and plus, half our time is already over, we'd get through like half a lesson and it would be extra hard to get Megan caught up to the right place," she explained. She didn't even know if that made sense, but she was going to try anything and everything to get out of this. Krista nodded her head.

"Well, I promised your mother that we'd finish one of these lessons every day, we are going to have to stay here the whole time, until 11:30," Krista explained. Callista's stomach dropped into her shoes. That would totally ruin her entire plan for the day.

"No but you said yourself that we'd totally mess up Megan's progress," Callista said, but it didn't look like Krista was buying it. She picked her book back up.

"I am just a little rattled today," Krista explained, "We have to get the whole hour done."

"But I have things to do today!" Callista said. It didn't look like her touching concern for Megan's well-being was getting anywhere, so she decided to just jump straight to the honesty.

"So you just want to do an hour of work and go?" Krista asked, looking down at the thick workbook that they'd only gotten about halfway through. Callista looked at it too and her mind like totally started to whir. She was so sick of this stuff.

"Just let me go now," she begged, "You know I am like, light years ahead of this stuff. We can, like, save ourselves some annoyance and just go our separate ways." But even as she said it, Krista was shaking her head.

"No, no, no. I spoke too soon. I can't take your mom's money and not keep you here the whole time. Plus, I don't know if you know this, but she doesn't trust me. She comes by once every half hour to make sure you are here. Callista's eyes darted to the nearest window. She tried to see, but it was far away. There was no way of knowing if her mom was there. But it was exactly the kind of shit her mom would pull!

"So you are going to keep me here until 11:30! This is like, totally stupid and shit Krista! Give me a break, we both know this is stupid. Can't we... I don't know, make a deal or something." Callista asked in frustration. She didn't even really know what that meant, she was just so fed up with her mother's bizarre insecurity. And she wanted this bitch, this person who worked for her, to just help her out. And as she said it, she noticed that Krista was looking at the window, like she was thinking about something. For a long while, Krista didn't say anything and the tension mounted.

"Okay, I guess it doesn't make a whole lot of sense for me to keep you the whole time," Krista said and Callista smiled and clapped her hands, putting her first towards her mouth. Krista put up a hand, "And maybe if we aren't going to do the whole lesson and I am going to break my promise to your mother anyway, then I might as well let you off without having to do any work at all." Callista couldn't believe it, she was about to get everything she wanted.