Delilah's Hopes & Dreams for Samson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,437 Followers

What if, in spite of his obvious enjoyment when she slid a finger inside him, Troy thought it was gross or repulsive and became shocked that she would even mention it? That would be terrible. Kiana did not want to risk that.

Even if it turned out that he WOULD like it, Kiana hated the prospect of waiting through the time it would take to ease him up to the idea by taking the one-finger-then-two-fingers-then-small-plug-then-large-plug-then-strapon approach. How long would that take? Weeks? Months?

YEARS?!!!

Surely not years. But even if it took a reasonable six months (assuming he was comfortable and willing to proceed to each more adventurous plateau), gradually achieving successive stages of his preparation would make her even MORE hot and frustrated, knowing that she was getting closer but still had to wait before she could slide the shaft of her strapon dildo deep inside his gorgeous butt.

Maybe it would be more humane to bring it up now, all at once, out of the blue, and see what he said. At least that way, she could put herself out of her agony of anticipation. But what if doing that short-circuited a real chance that the gradual approach WOULD work?

Damn!

Putting her worries about his reaction to the back of her mind, Kiana visited the salon and other online sites to do some true consumer research about strapon dildos.

More information was a good thing, right?

So she surfed. As exciting and irresistibly alluring as this new idea was for her, it was so . . . TABOO. Maybe that's WHY it was so exciting! Her worries about Troy's reaction, however, prevented her from ever clicking the "Add to Your Shopping Cart" button during her extensive (enjoyable) searches for a strapon dildo she would want to use to fuck her husband. Frustrated that she never went through with her purchase, Kiana continued her distracted back-and-forth between desperation to buy the toy and fuck her handsome hubby with it and worry that even bringing the idea up to him would cause problems in their sex life.

She did NOT want to jeopardize anything about their great sex life!

Then, as so often happens, the universe provided opportunity. No, thought Kiana, it didn't just "provide" . . . it "FORCED" opportunity upon her.

Fran, a girlfriend whose acquaintance Kiana had made at a chamber of commerce meeting, was the owner of a dance studio in the same business district where Kiana's dental practice was located, and she had arranged a "special shower" for the only unmarried friend among the group of women that coffee-klatched on occasional Saturday mornings when more than a couple of them were free to gather and gossip. The shower gifts were all required to be sextoys or lingerie or DVDs of erotica for couples.

"You'll get plenty of toasters and place settings," said Fran, and they had all laughed when Jennifer, the bride-to-be, gasped in surprise at the introduction of the guest vendor for the special kind of bridal shower.

It had been great fun to listen to the descriptions of the toys, to handle them and giggle about what husband so-and-so would think of THAT! There was lots of teasing about whether the husband-to-be would like this or that better as well as definite exclamations from the soon-to-be bride that SHE would like this or that. Bride-to-be Jennifer walked away from the party with ribbed condoms, a vibrating cock ring that also had nubs on it to stimulate her clitoris when she did her fiancé cowboy style, a day-of-the-week set of crotchless panties, and other assorted giggles for innocent, sexy fun with her beau.

The room had become quiet, though, when Karen, the sales rep for the network marketing outfit, Playtimers, showed the group the a very different-looking sextoy.

"Yes, ladies, this is expensive, but if you're looking for a dildo that's been designed BY a woman FOR women, look no further than the 'Feeldoe'."

"But, but, we're not really interested in, you know . . . well, 'lesbian' stuff," said Connie, probably the most straight-laced among the group that Saturday afternoon (and Kiana wondered what kind of thoughts would go through Connie's mind after the "special shower" as she drove back to her suburban three-bedroom, two-bath home with the blue shutters that her sales manager husband had painted the previous spring).

"What I meant in saying, 'by a woman for a woman,' is simply that the design of this delightful toy was developed and perfected by a woman, so everything about it fits a woman's anatomy as well as a woman's needs and desires for satisfaction. I didn't mean to imply that the only use for the feeldoe is when ladies want to play together. There are other ways to derive hours of fun with this incredible toy," said the rep, obviously hopeful of making a sale---the commission on the expensive item would be handsome. "The vibrations are delightful as they're transmitted through the ingenious egg-shaped design of this end, and the wearer grips the base of the protruding shaft to tug and press the egg precisely where it needs to be positioned for the vibrator to do its most impressive work."

The woman certainly had the spiel down pat.

"Seems like a lot of expense just to have a vibrator inside my va-jay-jay," giggled Courtney, the friend at whose house they had gathered for this 21st-century bridal shower for Jennifer. (Hubby and kids at grandma's for the weekend, explained Courtney.)

"Well," and the rep lowered the volume of her voice, thereby instantly gaining the attention of all the women, "there are other ways this exquisite toy can be used which have nothing to do with lesbian play OR with self-pleasure."

She wisely said no more, and passed the demonstration feeldoe around for everyone to inspect.

The pause in conversation was more than pregnant. It was downright crushing in intensity.

Courtney handed the purple instrument to Kiana, who had to prevent herself from spending a long time examining it, instantly realizing that this toy would provide the most thrilling ride possible for both herself AND for Troy. Reluctantly allowing herself only a few seconds of examination during the silence in the room, Kiana finally handed it to Jennifer, who handed it to Fran, no one saying anything. Connie's expression was one of total confusion.

"Eeeewww!" sputtered Kirsten. "Eeeww, eewwww, eeewww!"

"What?" whispered Connie.

"No!" said Fran, releasing the shaft and drawing her hand back quickly, the feeldoe dropping to the carpet in the process.

Kiana's pussy had begun moistening when she held the toy, imagining the shaft disappearing slowly into Troy's naked ass. Now the women's realizations about what the sales rep was intimating had, strangely, increased her arousal.

"Oh, sweet Jesus," said Jennifer. "Rick would never, EVER, let me do that!"

"And who would want to?" exclaimed Maggie, the redhead among the group.

"What?" said Connie.

"Ladies, it's just an option," the rep replied, not missing a beat. "If it's something you're curious about, this is the absolute best way to try it out. If not, then different strokes for different folks!" She laughed to break the ice and put the feeldoe back into her bag in order to immediately draw out another toy, a male masturbator which looked like a pink gelatinous tube sock with the end cut off.

"What?" demanded Connie.

Maggie leaned over and whispered into Connie's ear, obviously enjoying the chance to tease her friend for everyone's amusement. Connie's expression was priceless, and everyone erupted in loud guffaws and excited chatter about what people would think of next.

And Kiana's pussy remained moist during the ensuing conversations, the sensation of holding the feeldoe in her hands burned into her memory as excited girl talk engulfed the room:

"Women actually do that to guys?"

"What kind of man would want it?"

"Would he become gay if you did it to him?" (Yes, that was Connie's naively ridiculous question.)

"How would you even bring it up in a conversation?" (Kiana caught the question from across the room, alert to an answer, even if it was in jest. She pretended to take a break from the ribald conversation in order to drink some punch from the plastic cup in her hand while listening hard to whatever answer came in response to the question.)

"Well, one way to bring it up would be to say, 'Hey, baby, how about I show you what it's like to be the one who REALLY gets screwed tonight?'" laughed Fran.

(God! If they only knew what I'm thinking right now, thought Kiana.)

"Yeah, I can see how it would work with two women, but, a woman DOING IT to a man?"

"Is doggie style the only way it could work?"

"What goes on with his stuff while you're doing him?"

"Maybe he'd be stroking it when you do him."

"Eeeew!" (Connie, again.)

"It would be the perfect way, though, to keep them from asking for backdoor sex---just say they have to give it up before you will!"

More laughter.

And on it went. Kiana played her part, feigning shock.

Hiding the effect the thought was having on her.

The drive home was distracting. She nearly ran a stop sign.

What WOULD it feel like? Troy loved it when she slid her finger inside him . . . would he love the shaft of that feeldoe even more? What would it be like to be behind him, to guide the tip of the shaft into his cute little pucker and then press the dildo slowly inside until she was sealed against his ass and the backs of his thighs, the other end of the dildo nudged against her G-spot?

That thought really started her pussy dripping. Relieved that Troy was still away at the 5K fun run he'd signed up for that Saturday, Kiana parked the car in the garage and rushed inside to flick on the computer monitor and google, "Feeldoe."

The fascination as she scrolled through information, read stories which featured women using feeldoes on their men (who enjoyed it!), and examined the vendor descriptions of the toy at multiple sites almost gave her away. Somehow the sound of Troy's footsteps up the carpeted stairs pierced her self-induced fog of man-fucking fascination just in time to switch off the monitor before he walked into the room.

"Good bridal shower for Jennifer?" he asked, walking to the chair at the desk and dropping his strong hands to her shoulders for a brief massage. "I'm sure you had great fun making toilet paper wedding gowns and playing who-has-this-item-in-her-purse games," Troy teased.

"Uh-huh," Kiana answered, settling down after her near-miss with being found out. Having Troy next to her right now after the intense arousal of finding out exactly how to strap into the inventive dildo, exactly how to position a man to take your thrusts, and watching an attractive couple do it on a video at one of the sites she'd just visited (with the man going crazy with lust as the woman pumped the purple shaft of the feeldoe in and out, teasing both him and herself until she triggered her own shuddering orgasm and his powerful ejaculation) meant she was desperate to fuck her gorgeous husband.

Now.

"It would have been a MUCH better morning if we had spent it making love," she said, rising from the chair and stepping behind it to embrace him. "I was looking forward to you getting home."

"Ummm, that's nice," he said, answering her kiss as she slipped one hand around behind him to grab his butt through his running shorts. "I'm sweaty, though," Troy said, "and I stink after my run. Maybe a shower?"

Kiana was pressing herself against Troy's torso, pushing her breasts into his chest. "Yeah, that would be good," she answered dreamily.

When they showered, she turned Troy around to soap his back, watching the rivulets of sudsy liquid course down across his waist and onto his rounded glutes. Hugging herself against his back, she pressed her crotch to his butt, sliding across his flanks playfully---so he wouldn't think anything of it---but lingering as she pressed into those muscled cheeks, imagining what it would feel like if she were fucking him in the ass at that moment.

***

Just because I have it doesn't mean I'm going to use it, Kiana rationalized when she finally succumbed to her curiosity and lust, hitting the "Purchase" button to submit her order. The careful, savvy consumer in her had surfaced even in making the ultimate "impulse purchase" (the "impulse" to purchase the feeldoe dildo and accompanying harness plus a bottle of anal lube had been overwhelming), and she picked the online vendor based on a combination of price and return policy.

But I AM going to put it on---just to see how it feels, she thought, her pussy becoming moist as she imagined the rounded end of the inventive dildo sliding inside her. The memory of the texture and weight of the toy in her hand at Jennifer's bridal shower was triggered instantly, and Kiana hoped that the extra few dollars she'd spent on rush shipping truly meant that the feeldoe would arrive quickly. She always got home from work before Troy did, so intercepting the package before he wondered what she might have ordered would be easy. It was Saturday, so the rush shipping should have the package in their mailbox before next Saturday. Troy would never have the chance to ask, "What'd you order, hon?"

But wouldn't it be thrilling to be able to answer, "I ordered something very special for you, baby, something I'm dying to show you!"?

Wouldn't it be so crazy hot to open the package in front of him, reaching inside to pull out the feeldoe and the harness and hold them in front of his surprised and confused gaze as she said, "I bought these especially for your gorgeous, firm, naked ass, and I'm going to push this end," she would say, pointing to the bulb end of the toy, "inside my pussy so that this end," and she would wrap a fist around the shaft and stroke it a time or two to make clear that it was a fake cock, "sticks up from my crotch." Shaking out the straps on the harness, she would point to the hole in the triangle of material to make evident the purpose of the article and say, "And then I'll slip the shaft through this hole here as I step into this harness that's going to make things nice and secure for me so that when I pour this lube . . ." and she'd show him the bottle ". . . onto the shaft, it's going to feel just like I'm lubing up MY cock in order to get it nice and slippery."

Then she'd let the implication hang in the air as she looked at Troy, her lips slightly parted and the tip of her tongue barely visible in an expression of pure desire and lust. When recognition started to work its way across his expression, she would say, "Yes, baby. I'm going to fuck you, REALLY fuck you, and let you find out how divine it feels to be the one opening up to take a cock deep inside."

And he would smile at her as the realization, then acceptance, then lust showed on his face.

Oh, shit! That would be so hot! That would be so very, very hot! Especially if, after her pronouncement, Troy stepped to embrace her tightly and whispered in her ear, "You are so naughty, but you know exactly how to turn me on. If your finger feels so good inside me, I can't wait for you to try out your new toy." She would melt completely into a puddle of desire, and he would say, "It'll make me so hot and horny to hear your moans when you're fucking me that I know I'll come for you."

And then---damn it!---the worries flooded back in. She imagined Troy staring at her dumbfounded, and shouting at her, "Are you fucking crazy? What the hell are you thinking?" and storming out of the room in total indignation.

This is killing me, thought Kiana.

***

The toy came on Thursday. Perfect. Friday was a half day at her dental office, and she'd be home by 1 PM with several hours alone before Troy arrived.

Oh, sweet Jesus! thought Kiana as she slid the lubricated bulb between the lips of her pussy. Whether it was actual physical stimulation or the psychological rush of knowing that she was in the act of husband-fucking preparation, the sensation was completely arousing. She savored it.

Seated on the chair in front of her mirror in their large master bath, Kiana leaned back, eyes closed, and gripped the base of the shaft, intent on finding out if the Playtimers sales rep was just spewing marketing hype about the feeldoe being a satisfying masturbation toy.

Ummmm. Yes. She quickly found a way to gently press the bulb against her G-spot by tugging upward and forward slightly on the base of the fake cock protruding from her crotch.

Absolutely divine.

Kiana concentrated completely on using the feeldoe to stimulate her special spot, pressing for a moment, then releasing the pressure for a moment. It felt incredible.

She trailed her other hand down across her naked breasts and belly, fingers spreading apart to press down slightly on either side of her engorged clit to tease back the hood and more fully expose her pink, shiny, slick, and desperate-for-attention pearl. She began a languid stroking there as she continued using the dildo's bulbous end to stimulate the inner reaches of her sexuality.

This would make her come, she knew. She paused, knowing that she wanted the sensation of the dildo strapped between her legs, her fake cock stiff and pointing upward as she modeled it in front of the mirror.

But maybe just a little orgasm first . . .

Damn, damn, damn! It was more than a little one. Kiana had to stop for a moment and recover. She grabbed a wash cloth and pressed it to her sopping vagina after extracting the feeldoe. Too much wetness there and she would worry that her unpracticed vaginal muscles wouldn't be able to keep the dildo secure as she leaned over to step into the harness.

And she was very wet.

Her first experience with the wonderful toy provided an unexpected realization: clit-stroking was possible during masturbation by levering the shaft forward a bit, but if she pressed the base of the shaft up against her pussy, the delightfully thoughtful ridges there provided excellent clit-stimulating action. It was immediately clear to Kiana that being buried inside Troy's ass, being sealed up against his butt and the backs of his thighs, would mean that riding him would stimulate BOTH her clit AND her G-spot.

The toy would be part of her, and she would be using the shaft to fuck him while the base of the shaft plus the bulb in her pussy brought her off.

It would be psychological and physical bliss: the mind trip of being the one to invade, to go inside---deep---and the physical sensations produced by the dildo on her G-spot and her clit would combine to create what she knew would be the most intense sexual experience of her life.

Pirouetting in front of the mirror with her pretty purple cock jutting up erect and proud gave Kiana a tremendous thrill of psycho-sexual excitement. It was such sense of power. The phallus was so . . . so "out there"---a blatant and unmistakable sign that screamed, "I am ready for sex. I am ready to fuck you." She reached down and flicked a finger against the shaft while gazing at her image in the mirror. That produced a pleasurable sensation in her pussy and reinforced the psychology of wielding an ever-ready sexual instrument of penetration.

See my hard cock, she thought. See how erect and stiff I am!

It was so intoxicatingly DIFFERENT from, "Come here, baby, and put it inside me"---the sexual coupling mindset dictated by female physiology. A hard cock between her legs was incomparably different from spreading her pussy lips wide to expose her wetness, a woman's sure-fire visual indication of sexual readiness. No, this erection, this artificially sculptured extension of her sex, sent a radically altered message of sexual intent.

The difference was shocking to Kiana. Is this how a man feels when he gets a hard-on? Does he feel this hot to fuck? Does his hard dick create a sense of power like this? Does seeing his erection thrill him with this sense of possibility, with this intense need to find his partner and thrust inside her?

escriterra
escriterra
1,437 Followers