Delilah's Hopes & Dreams for Samson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,437 Followers

Does a stiff cock thrusting up from his crotch make him desperate to plunge it inside his lover and stroke and grind to the point of orgasm in order to sate an overpowering desire to both penetrate deeply and love deeply?

Yes, she'd been the aggressor before in sex. Troy liked it. It was great fun to take that role occasionally, but it still came down to aggressively taking HIS hard cock inside of HER.

As she stood before the mirror, gazing at her trim body with hardened nipples prominent on her firm breasts and the purple shaft protruding from between her legs, Kiana felt . . . sexy . . . turned on . . . powerful . . . predatory . . . excited beyond measure.

Oh, god! When? WHEN? When would she ever get to fuck her husband!

***

Kiana made sure to include finger-fucking frequently in their sexplay just in case the long, drawn-out approach to introduce Troy to man-fucking turned out to be the only solution to present itself. That part was not difficult: she loved the feeling of it, the sexy moans Troy made when she did it, the fantastic sensation of his gripping, pulsing asshole around her finger.

But what she did to cope with her horny frustrations about not being able to do more than that was in itself frustrating. Her continued investigation via the web turned up more advice from women, more stories, more ideas about strapon man-fucking. Her "research" made her want it more. She even bought a couple of DVDs featuring female-to-male strapon play (ordered after a long search---finding strapon man-fucking fare that wasn't the BDSM/domme/humiliation stuff turned out to be quite a challenge) and watched them multiple times, hiding them well after each viewing to prevent discovery and thereby potentially ruining her chance at using her feeldoe on Troy's glorious ass.

The DVDs were exciting masturbatory launchpads, but they were instructional, too. Noticing the difference in technique among the strapon actresses, Kiana remembered one of the blog poster's comments: "It takes practice. We women aren't born instinctively knowing how to move our hips like that. Unless we practice, it's a clumsy mess the first time. Having ruined my first encounter with embarrassed fumbling and a lack of technique, I'm speaking from experience, ladies. Practice first! Dry hump a pile of pillows, whatever, but figure something out. Men are skittish enough about the whole ass-fucking thing (when it's their ass being fucked!) without throwing your lack of skill into the mix."

Then Kiana remembered the pink tube from Jennifer's sextoy bridal shower. The male masturbator was purposefully built to simulate the snug feel of a woman's vagina. Surely she could situate it on a countertop or wedge it between the cushions on the sofa or in some other way position it as a practice orifice.

Another online purchase and rush shipping brought the second new toy to her quickly, and Kiana did, indeed, discover how valuable practice time with her new cock turned out to be. She even filmed herself after a few sessions in order to critique her technique.

She had gotten pretty good, she thought, viewing her self-videotaped practice fucking. She was way beyond the stiff-as-a-board-back-and-forth motions that a couple of the obviously less practiced actresses in the DVDs used. She was much closer to the smooth undulations of expertise demonstrated by the actress in the very best scene on either of the DVDs. That woman knew how to fuck a man in the ass with a strapon!

If Kiana needed any more proof that this new kind of coupling with Troy would be wildly erotic and powerfully arousing, it came when her nipples hardened and her pussy started lubricating as she watched her self-produced video, her hips working their seductive in-and-out cycling as she plunged deep and then withdrew from the pink toy.

Good grief! Just seeing myself make those movements is erotic! she thought.

The practice also turned out to be stimulating to the point of orgasm after sufficient experimentation with different techniques identified the ways to move that best stimulated her clit and her G-spot during her thrusting.

Kiana now had another means of dealing with her frustration to man-fuck her handsome husband: practicing the act.

As with all her other attempts to deal with the torture, though, practicing with her feeldoe made her even more desperate to use it to fuck Troy's beautiful, arousing, firm, upthrust ass.

Taking a cue from a scene in one of the DVDs, Kiana figured a way to replicate---in a strapon-less manner---a position that allowed the woman to watch the guy's eyes as she slid her shaft into his asshole. In a carefully planned scenario, she climbed off of Troy from her woman-on-top position during one of their lovemaking sessions, saying, "Let's try a new way for me to masturbate you, hon." She scooted off the bed and stood beside it. "Swing around so you can lie back with your legs dangling over the edge," Kiana instructed, a hint of mystery in her voice and a have-I-got-a-surprise-for-you look in her eye.

"Something new, huh?" he answered, doing what she'd asked. "Am I going to like this?" he teased.

With his butt now at the edge of the bed, Kiana stepped between his legs, reached under his thighs, and lifted his legs over her shoulders. "Oh, I think you'll like it, Mr. Reston," she answered in a voice perfectly suited to a spa attendant about to give a massage. Pressing her pussy close to him, she lifted his ball sac upward in order to seal her crotch against his perineum (and to make sure that his precious orbs weren't trapped uncomfortably). Then she began to stroke his cock.

"This way I can see your eyes and your face as I jack you off, and I can squirm against you at the same time," Kiana murmured as she leaned down to kiss him, pausing her strokes and trapping his cock and balls between them while being sure to keep any untoward pressure away from Troy's sensitive equipment. Straightening, she resumed masturbating him. "I love to see your face when you come."

"And I can reach up and play with your tits while you stroke my cock," he said with a grin, placing both hands underneath her breasts and playfully bouncing them upward off of his outstretched fingers. Her B cups bobbed up and down with his ministrations, but before long he was grabbing and squeezing her hard nipples as Kiana became more focused on working over his cock with the sole purpose of making him come.

But the entire purpose for this new and delightful way to play was to get Troy into one of the positions she would ultimately use when fucking him in the ass with her strapon. In the absence of her purple toy actually being in place, Kiana ground her pussy against him, imagining what it would be like.

Oh, yeah, this will feel insanely good, she thought, gazing down at Troy's closed eyes and expression of bliss as he continued playing with her nipples. Damn! If only I were really doing him right now. If only I had my feeldoe inside my pussy and the shaft buried up his asshole right now---that would feel so-o-o-o hot!

He released her nipples, dropping his arms to his sides and gripping the edge of bed.

Kiana knew he was getting close. She grabbed one thigh with the hand not engaged with his cock and pulled herself more tightly against him, trying to work her clit into direct contact against that sensitive spot between the back of his balls and his asshole.

There! Oh, yes-s-s-s-s-s, that's it, she thought, a guttural hiss escaping through her lips.

If I had my strapon right now, I'd be pulling him back against me with BOTH hands, she thought, imagining herself with a thigh in each hand and his calves draped over her shoulders. I'd be drilling my cock in and out of his asshole as he grabs the edge of the bed, squirming in my grasp.

"Look at me, baby," she said, knowing that both of them were getting very, very close.

Troy opened his eyes, lids fluttering briefly. "Jesus, Kiana, you're . . . you're gonna–" and he lurched upward with his shoulders before falling backward and thrashing through an intense orgasm. Kiana directed his jets of come up onto her breasts and belly as she reached her own climax, shuddering against him before releasing his cock, dropping his legs off her shoulders, and falling forward onto his chest, his twitching cock oozing the last droplets of cum between them as she reached under his shoulders to loop her arms behind him and hug her husband close to her.

They lay panting, recovering, for several minutes.

"We have to do that again," he whispered into her ear. "Promise me that we'll do that again when we make love."

Yes! she screamed mentally. Yes, my sweet husband. We WILL do it when we make love in the future, and as soon as possible we'll do it with my exciting new toy. Then I'll show you a whole new way for us to make love.

Every attempt at dealing with her frustration at not having her husband's gorgeous ass impaled on her strapon cock and moaning in lust as she stroked in and out of him made Kiana even more horny to do him. This pretend fuck with him on his back and her standing between his legs, simulating the fucking she would give him with her strapon, was no exception. The image of his face, gazing into her eyes as she stroked his cock while her clit was pressed tight against the flesh just above his anus became a visual that was exciting to retrieve. The image melded perfectly into Kiana's future masturbatory sessions in which she was wielding the feeldoe and riding Troy to an explosive orgasm.

***

After a month of frustration, Kiana had resigned herself to the slow approach that had been reported successful by some of the women in "the salon" and on various man-fucking blogs.

It was torture.

Then, as with the racy bridal shower for Jennifer, an opportunity presented itself: her sorority's Halloween costume party fundraiser.

The announcement/solicitation came in the mail: "Help us help a deserving young woman experience sisterhood! Our major fund-raiser, the Halloween costume party and silent auction, will be held this year on Saturday, October 30 . . ."

In a flash, Kiana had a plan. (All those agonizing weeks of denial, frustration, longing and lust---her subconscious must really have been busy! It was instantly apparent how this opportunity was tailor-made as a means of introducing Troy to her strapon.)

The university was two hours away, the perfect getaway-weekend distance that wouldn't require plane tickets and a bunch of extra hassle. (Truth be told, however, NO hassle would be too much hassle to more quickly sate her lust to slide the business end of her feeldoe inside Troy's ass.) It was far enough away, though, to be sure that they would not encounter anyone they knew during the activities that sprang full-blown to Kiana's mind when she opened the invitation.

The costume party offered the perfect opportunity to role play a situation that would lend itself to Troy being the supplicant to Kiana's new means of sexual conquest.

The set-up of the costumed event would give her the opportunity to tease Troy, to get him hot, to make him eager for whatever kind of lovemaking she promised, and then to take his anal virginity in a special place on a special night as they made love at the hotel. How long would she tease him? Kiana checked the invitation and found that the party and auction lasted from 7:30 PM to midnight. Great! Get there at 8, leave at 11:30. Three and a half hours to make him progressively hornier and desperate to fuck.

If she could last that long.

They would have Sunday morning to lounge through a brunch before returning home---the quintessential coda to her symphony of seduction.

As a final complement to the entire set-up, Kiana's mentee in her sorority's alumnae mentor program would provide both a point of contact for interesting conversation if the party turned out to be populated by nothing but insufferable bores, and she would also be an unwitting accomplice for Kiana's tease of her husband. Not having met her mentee Brandy in person, it would be good to get to know more about her, to talk with her about her plans in dentistry, and so on. It would also allow extended conversation with someone at the party, all the while Troy at her side as an obvious testament to her ability to land a gorgeous, sexy man.

It would be exciting to have Troy on display (some kind of costume to show him off was a sexy thought in itself!), all the while teasing him unmercifully as he stood next to her, the costume she picked for him allowing her to surreptitiously play with his firm backside.

Then, back at the hotel, Troy so hot to make love he couldn't stand it, Kiana promising a surprise to take both of them to a sexual place they'd never been, him eager as a puppy, intrigued . . .. It took approximately two seconds for all of this to rush through Kiana's mind upon reading the invitation.

***

And so, her costume: Delilah the seductress, Delilah the taker of his power, Delilah---on this night---the one who would take his virginity.

Kiana twirled in front of the mirror in the hotel bathroom, everything just so. The final piece of the costume lay on the counter: a tied-up shock of brunette tresses. She would loop the string securing the wig-like extensions around the fabric belt riding low on her hips. It represented the shorn locks of the previously powerful Samson, now but a toy at her disposal.

It would be such fun explaining this to curious party-goers. "Ahhh," would be the sound of recognition in their voices after her explanation:

"My husband, Troy, is dressed as Samson, and this hair secured at my hip (and she would pat the dangling tresses) is what I've shorn from his head to rob him of his superhuman strength. After all, Delilah was the seductress who discovered the source of Samson's strength and then took his strength away, leaving him at her mercy, right?"

The implication of their sexy role play would float in the air for any who cared to grab it.

What a tease I am! thought Kiana. When she suggested they go as Samson and Delilah, it had taken some convincing to get Troy to go along---he was, by nature, not a show-off, and she knew she would have to employ a powerful convincer strategy to prompt him to agree. Describing HER costume, how much she would enjoy dressing up to be sexy and alluring for him, was her strategy. It had worked beautifully.

What Kiana did NOT do was describe her torturous teasing that their costumed roles would allow her to instigate. She did not describe the loin-cloth skirt and the briefs he would wear under them to the party---she simply said she'd take care of getting their costumes and would pack them for the trip.

She most certainly did not mention fondling his ass underneath his man-skirt at the party as she chatted nonchalantly with Brandy or other party-goers, hoping that her hand on his buns in a public setting would make him---what? Embarrassed? Aroused?

The thought certainly aroused her, moistening her pussy each time she called it to mind. She would initiate and direct a long, slow burn of arousal this evening and then consummate his penetration tonight because she---Delilah---owned his power.

God, how sexy!

Enacting her mantra of perfect seduction, Kiana had thought of everything, bringing battery-operated electric tea light candles to romantically light their getaway love nest. She had driven here a week earlier to inspect the hotel's suites, noting during the personal tour given her by the sales rep that the small sofa in the lounging area of the suite was positioned conveniently and was just the right height.

She thrilled to the thought of bending Troy over the arm of that sofa, flipping up his Samson-skirt, grabbing his asscheeks to spread him open, and . . . and then Kiana brought herself back to reality in time to mumble an apology for not catching the sales rep's last question.

The suite had a tabletop sound system with CD feature. Set to a soft volume, she would play romantic music from the CD she had bought specifically to take Troy's virginity.

She would love hearing that music in the future, she knew. It would be imprinted in her brain.

Maybe it would become "our song" in the way that couples have a special song.

Kiana giggled at the thought as the hotel sales rep continued to point out other nice features of the suite.

The high-def, large-screen TV in the suite came equipped with a DVD player.

Hmmmm . . .

Planning this night had been exciting fun. Now, here she was, Delilah to her husband's Samson. They had showered together before donning their costumes. Kiana had taken care to lather and rinse every inch of the hardness that quickly rose under her touch. She washed his balls, too, enjoying the tease. She turned him around and lathered his butt, spreading him open and sliding her soapy fingers between his asscheeks, thoroughly cleaning and teasing more, until his lustful moans let her know she should stop.

"I think Samson would like Delilah's finger inside him, but that's not part of what happens now, love," she said, slapping Troy's naked butt playfully. "We don't have time to get sidetracked."

"That is so dangerous to tease a man like that," Troy answered, stroking his erect cock as he turned toward her in the shower.

"Not for Delilah, my dear," Kiana replied, now rinsing under the spray. "You keep forgetting that Samson has no more power after Delilah cut off his hair."

She reached forward to close her fist around Troy's as he masturbated in front of her. "You must stop that, now, Samson. It's what I want." She grinned at him.

Reluctantly, Troy ceased stroking. "Just you wait. Next year, I will pick the costumes, and you can be sure I'll find something suitable, like maybe sheik and harem girl, and the harem girl, as everyone knows, is required to tend to the sheik's every desire."

"We'll see," Kiana answered nonchalantly (and hiding the thrill that Troy's scenario created for her). "Meantime, we need to start getting dressed for the party."

The strapon cock, harness, and lube were secreted underneath clothes in her suitcase along with the small tea lights. Delilah would slip into the feeldoe when she and Samson returned later in the evening. After preparing herself for his deflowering, she would emerge from the bathroom into the candlelit hotel suite, turn the corner, and lean against the wall, offering her Samson a view in silhouette, sculptured shaft pointing upward, and purr, "Samson, darling . . . the games we played at the party have me very, very hot to plunge deep inside you, to take your virginity and own your delicious bottom as my personal toy and plaything for all time."

Watching for his reaction, she would advance toward him slowly, and . . ..

"Kiana! Can you come out here and give me a hand with this silly costume."

It was just as well that Troy interrupted her reverie.

It was going to be a very long three and a half hours.

As they exited through the door to the hotel suite out into the hallway, Kiana grabbed the handle, preventing it from closing. "Just a sec, hon," she said, slipping inside the room but then leaning out to explain, "I forgot Delilah's veil."

She had done so on purpose. It was in her suitcase, lying on top of the other clothes. Retrieving the veil, she also reached underneath to get the feeldoe, harness, and lube, quickly stepping to the bathroom and secreting the dildo and harness underneath the sink and setting the bottle of lubricant on the countertop. Returning quickly to her suitcase (and worried that Troy would re-enter the suite if she took too long), Kiana gathered up the five electric tea light candles she'd brought and dashed about the suite, placing them on various surfaces.

All part of her careful orchestrations of what would occur when they returned.

escriterra
escriterra
1,437 Followers