Demon Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gordo12
gordo12
806 Followers

Susan and I spent the rest of the week getting up to speed on the files. I showed her no mercy despite the bags under her eyes and her tear stained cheeks, I even made her get my secretary and I coffee a few times. Ok, I was being a total bitch, but it was payback time.

Packing my personal stuff out of the office Friday night, there seemed to be a sniffling nose and misty eyes clouding my vision. I wondered if I'd ever see the place again. I'd had a lot of good times here despite the pressure cooker legal environment. I even hugged Susan goodbye and told her to pay attention to Phil.

Michael couldn't seem to leave his work Friday night so Saturday I put my foot down. We were going out to dinner and then clubbing. I needed to dance and break loose. It had been a grind for so many years. I wanted to take advantage of a small break even if it was only for three days. Michael hates dancing, but I didn't care. I'd get on the floor by myself if I had to. Someone would always join me, male...female, it didn't matter.

Strangely enough, despite my lack of sexual experience I had no problem getting slutty out there dancing. I'd grind on hard cocks with the best of them, then head back to Michael to take me home. I've gotten felt up a few times, enjoyed it and managed to grope some hard cocks myself. Guys even danced me into dark corners and got frisky and if I was willing, I gave it back as good as I got. It was an affirmation of a feminine me and not the cold hearted bitch in the courtroom. Michael never seemed to pay any attention to my behaviour. There were times when I wondered if he really saw anything in life besides lines of code and his computer.

I remember one night when I'd hooked up with a guy that looked a lot like the actor Chris Hemsworth that plays Thor. He was gorgeous and I was smitten. We danced together the entire night. I think I went back to our table maybe twice before heading off with him again.

At the end of the evening he danced me over to a dark alcove and went in for the kill finding a hot, willing woman on his hands. His lips had barely locked on mine before his hand was up under my skirt discovering I had no panties on. Instead of pushing him away I spread my legs offering him more room to finger me. His other hand had my boob firmly cupped, tweaking my horny little nipple while our mouths went wild against each other.

I unzipped him and reached in finding his stiff cock. Although I didn't have much experience it seemed a decent size. I ran my hand up and down it a couple of times gathering some of the juice leaking out of the top for lubrication. I was past ready for this man to be plunging into my sodden cunt. Had he asked me to go out to his car and fuck I would have said yes in an instant.

Instead on the third stroke of his cock he blasted off spewing and shooting all over my hand and messing up his pants. He was so embarrassed the loser ran to the washroom and disappeared after. After washing up myself, horny and frustrated, I went and collected Michael. He'd missed it all, absorbed in doodling lines of code on his napkin. Part of me was relieved he hadn't seen, but the other part was pissed he wasn't watching to protect me.

Sometimes I wonder why Michael couldn't be more aggressive like the other guys. I'd have surrendered my virginity long ago to a little pressure from him. He was a good kisser and had a decent sized cock. I'd checked it out a few times when our make out sessions started to get heavy. I made a pact with myself that I'd toss his damn computer out of the airplane if he dared to show up with it during our honeymoon.

Our celebration dinner was great and we killed a couple of bottles of very expensive wine. I gasped at the bill when I finally paid. Who knew a couple of pieces of beef could be so expensive. I almost expected them to trot out the rest of the cow in a doggy bag for us to take home. But what the hell, that's what celebrations are about.

We hit a club and had a great time. Well I did, wantonly dancing, uncaring as to who it was with. No fabulous looking guys tonight, but there were a few also-rans.

One guy got frisky in the corner and I let him have some liberties when his lips wandered from my lips and found my little nipple. But when he unzipped himself and tried to push it under my dress, I backed away and fled back to dancing. He was pissed, but I didn't care.

I was sitting at our table sipping a drink, thinking about wrapping the night up. I could see Michael was totally bored, doodling code again when a shadow fell over our table. I looked up expecting another invitation to dance and gasped.

He held his hand out, "hi, I'm Manah. You're Mallory right? You'll be coming to work for our company next week?"

I nodded my head, shaking his hand. I recognized him from the picture they'd been displaying earlier in the week. It really didn't do him justice.

Over six feet tall, dark swept back hair with an aristocratic looking nose he was an absolute hunk. You could tell that under his expensive looking clothes his hard body was ripped. I felt a gush of moisture in my pussy. He was definitely in the dance-me-outside-and-into-the-back-seat-of-his-car category.

His eyes seemed to bore into mine as if he knew what I was thinking. And the only thing going through my mind right then was it's going to be a very, very long three years if I have to work with this guy without fucking him.

I introduced him to Michael and they shook hands. He didn't bother introducing the blonde attached to his elbow. I instantly hated her. I wanted to be on that elbow. I shook my head in shock. Where was that coming from?

"Michael, I wonder if I could borrow your fiancée to talk for a few minutes. Perhaps my lady friend here could keep you company.

Michael just nodded his head. Dancing? Talk? It was all the same to him, as usual his mind was elsewhere. Solving quadratic equations? Was that even a thing? I had no idea, his coding was even more obscure and senseless than law was.

We were walking away when Manah turned to Michael and took out a sheet of paper putting it down in front of him, "here, I think this is what you're looking for."

Michael looked at the paper and I heard him cry out after us, "how did you kno...?" before it died away in the background noise. Manah kept walking taking, my arm in his and covering my hand with his other hand.

I couldn't believe it. Two minutes with this guy. My pussy is already gushing and my heart is pounding. Worse, my nipples were harder than rocks poking right out of the front of my dress. This was embarrassing. This was my future boss and I was giving him full on headlights.

There's a quiet little wine bar attached to the nightclub for those that want some relief from the noise. He ordered a bottle of expensive red wine and two glasses without asking me any preference. I found myself kinda liking his taking control.

We toasted to each other and a successful future working relationship before sipping the wine, eyes staring over the rim of the wine glasses at each other. That wine was pretty tasty. I made a mental note. Now that I could afford things like this I needed to up my standards

He started off, "I know you have some questions about the why, but can we hold those for now? I promise I'll show you something on Monday that will make my reasons clear."

I shrugged in response, I'd been bought and paid for, if he wanted to share why he'd made such an expensive investment in me, that was great. If not, I'd signed my life away last Monday, so tough shit for me.

We continued sipping wine just staring at each other without talking. It was silent but strangely comforting like two old friends or lovers. Finally he asked me a question about my childhood and the conversation ran easy from that point. We finished the wine without having discussed anything of note and headed back.

In the club again that throbbing beat had my ass twitching and my legs ready to go. I needed to get back on the dance floor. His lady friend was still sitting at the table sipping her drink, but no Michael.

She saw me looking around, "he looked at that piece of paper Manah gave him and took off out of here like a scalded cat. He asked us to give you a ride home and I said ok. Is that alright Manah?"

"Of course."

WHAT? Michael had taken off and deserted me at the club. I was livid, drunk and ready to rip his balls off.

I sputtered in rage and Manah laughed, making me even angrier, "I'm pretty sure I saw you earlier in the evening. Michael was sitting here alone while you spent your time dancing with multiple guys."

That hit me like a bucket of cold water. It was true. The second we got to the club I took off on him, often spending hours dancing and fooling around with other men. Yet here I was getting upset because he abandoned me for once. I felt foolish and humbled, my anger ebbed, quenched into cold embers.

I resolved in the future when I wanted to go clubbing I'd go with some girlfriends and stop torturing Michael with it. He just wasn't into it. Besides, I could be even sluttier without worrying about him watching.

Manah was still smiling in amusement at me. Ok score one for the new guy.

"Thank you, you're right to point that out. I've been a self centered bitch when I'm here and I need to treat him better."

He shrugged, "it's just human nature. Woman like to dance, men not so much. Speaking of dancing," he put out his hand, "would you like to?"

I looked around frowning, his girlfriend had disappeared, "where did your girlfriend go?"

He laughed, "she's not my girlfriend. She's the sister of a friend of mine in town for some stuff and she's leaving early tomorrow morning. We decided to go clubbing to have some fun. I have a huge hotel room and offered to put her up, it saved her the cost of getting one herself. She's like you. She'll dance by herself or anyone that shows up, she just loves dancing. She's over there," he pointed her out with some guy. "Let's go join them."

A celebration was a celebration and if Michael wanted to abandon me to this guy's clutches, who was I to argue. I tried to think of whether that was logical thought or my pussy talking. I wasn't sure which was in control now. My mind briefly thought about asking him how he knew I liked to dance, but with all the booze it quickly got lost.

We hit the dance floor hard and I was astonished to find a guy that seemed to like dancing as much as I did but more importantly knew how to dance. Not in some faggy limp wristed style like some of those pussy boys, but in a masculine take-control way. I was having a blast. The blonde showed up with a tray of shooters and we downed them on the dance floor despite rules against that. No one seemed to care. She showed back up a couple of times until I was smashed.

Manah paid our bill and took my arm helping me stagger out of the club and down the street in the cool air. His friend seemed to have disappeared again. We turned into a hotel a couple of blocks down.

"What are we doing?" I asked drunkenly. He was taking me into a hotel. Should I be going into a hotel with this hunk I wondered. My mind said bad idea, pussy said good choice, so naturally in we went.

"I thought we could spend some time talking and have some coffee to sober up before I take you home Mallory."

Ok coffee, coffee was good I decided, wavering unsteadily against him, his arm holding me up till the elevator arrived. When the doors closed he pulled me toward him and Oh God yes, I was in his arms.

Our lips met and we kissed, my horny nipples pressed firmly into his rock hard chest, our groins instantly glued together grinding at each other. My world and everything else disappeared until it was the two of us and this kiss. Why didn't he just throw me down on the floor and take me? The door dinged open, we were still in the lobby. Manah had forgotten to press the button to take us to his floor.

A couple of guests entered grinning at us, having a good idea what we'd been doing. I was flushed with arousal and want. With little dribbles of moisture running down my thighs my tiny panties would have been soaked, if I'd been wearing any. Manah and I stood with our arms wrapped around each other gazing into each other's eyes, lost in our arousal. The whine of the elevator rising and the other passengers talking went unnoticed.

Coffee and talk right. I was having big doubts my virginity would survive tonight.

Upstairs in his suite he went down the hallway to check on his friend. Apparently she had a headache and come back up earlier.

"She's ok," he told me when he got back, having changed into some cotton track pants and a t-shirt. I could see a big honking cock swinging around freely in his pants and his t-shirt hugged his ripped abs. He looked like a million bucks and I felt my cunt spasm with desire for him. Besides he wasn't a million bucks, he was four and half million. I laughed drunkenly at my own wit.

'Why don't you sit and I'll make some coffee for you."

He brought us two cups of coffee and handed me one, settling down beside me. I made a weak attempt to escape.

"I should go."

"Drink your coffee, you need to sober up a bit and then I'll have my limo run you home. Or you can crash in one of the bedrooms if you like, there's several.

I looked around. For a hotel room it really was huge. I'd never seen one as big as this before. There was definitely more than one bedroom in the place along with a kitchen and dining area to complement the living room. It was more like a two or three maybe even four bedroom apartment. I couldn't imagine what they charged per night for it, but then anyone that could afford to spend nine million to buy his own personal lawyer wouldn't need to go cheap.

We had a couple of quiet sips of coffee when he piped up, "Mallory, I should apologise for that kiss in the elevator. I don't want any issues of sexual harassment, I shouldn't have done that. I guess I'm just strongly attracted to you and it seemed the right thing to do in a moment of weakness."

I always pride myself on giving honest, clear legal advice to clients, even when they don't want to hear it. This was a time I should have stuck my foot in my mouth and lied. My drunken lawyer mind took over, "well Manah, my contract doesn't start till Monday so technically I don't work for you yet. It can't be called harassment. Moreover our company is contracted to you and as a contractor, I'm not covered like employees are. I could walk away and refuse to work with you, but it's not a legal issue for harassment."

I took a deep breath, "I was there too and enjoyed that kiss. I'm a big girl and can figure out when it's ok for a guy to kiss me or when it's not, and you didn't hear a 'NOT' from me."

I should have stopped there, but my drunken mouth flapped on making deposits into the Bank of Stupid, "you paid upfront for my time and I've had four and half million dollars in my bank account for the last couple of days. You've lost the interest on all that money. I really owe you for the time you've paid for and it seems like I'm a little behind. Perhaps a few kisses are a small repayment."

A few kisses are a small repayment? Where the hell did THAT stupidity come from? It had to rank up there as the dumbest thing I'd ever uttered. And just who was going to put the brakes on after a few kisses? Me? Him? Get real! If we got started I'd better check out what we were having for breakfast.

To think I told Phil I wouldn't sleep with this client. I'd been so decisive in the office.

I had to admit I was stupid horny for this guy! I was handing myself to him on a silver platter. Could I be any more idiotic? I hadn't thought of Michael for hours now, he seemed a minor issue to be resolved later. Besides, I'd made out with guys many times at the club and he didn't seem to care or notice.

He took my coffee cup putting them both on the coffee table, "we certainly don't want to get behind on our obligations, do we Mallory?"

I shook my head no, watching his handsome face close in till his lips captured mine and time vanished.

It started out with little nips at each others soft lips, tugging and pulling before we came together, mouths opening and tongues duelling for dominance. I loved his possessiveness, his tongue so forceful and manly, trying to overcome mine. I battled back and we finally seem to agree on a draw going on to explore each others mouths.

He left my lips kissing down the side of my face and neck until he found that erotic area just above the collar bone. I moaned in delight shudders running up and down my spine at the tender little sucks and licks. My nipples were erect and my pussy was growling. He headed back up capturing the lobe of my ear sucking lightly before the tip of his tongue started tracing a map in my sensitive inner ear.

I pulled him closer, my lust rising at the deluge of sensations rocketing through my body.

I needed to take control, I threw my leg over his, straddling his lap, pulling my skirt up and out of the way. My arms went around his neck and I greedily found his lips again. Curling my fingers possessively through his hair, I pulled him in hard against my mouth.

Kissing Michael had never been like this.

I hoped his sweatpants were waterproof because right now my naked pussy was dripping like a faucet on top of that cloth covered lump. His laundry lady is going to be so pissed at me I giggled to myself.

Breaking free I sat back on my ass watching his chest panting with his own arousal. His dark eyes were paying total attention to me. My pussy was quivering with need for him, I wanted this man, wanted him bad! Looking into his eyes there was no doubt it was mutual.

His hands stroked softly up and down my back, giving me an inquisitive look before grasping my ass to support me on his lap. He was leaving any decision up to me.

With his eyes firmly watching, my hands went to the straps of my dress. It took only a quick flip of the fingers on the shoulder buttons. I held the straps tight before letting them go, watching his eyes follow the dress slipping downward until he saw what I'd never showed any man. Both my naked breasts, pink nipples hard and aroused for him.

Grabbing his hair again I demandingly pulled him toward my breast, his lips opening and capturing a willing nipple into his mouth. He bit down lightly then licked over the stiff nub and a lightning bolt hit my clit like a thousand volts triggering my first orgasm. My body bucked, trembling with sensations flowing from my nipple directly into my gushing cunt.

My out of control hands wildly scrabbled at his t-shirt his fingers frantically helping me skin himself out of it, tossing it away. My needs, still taking me to places I'd never been, dropped my hands to his lap and started tugging on his pants. He helped, first lifting his hips, then using his hands to assist me pulling them down till he kicked them off. His fingers found the edge of my skirt and pulled my dress up over my head, then tossed it away like a rag.

I had no doubt in my mind where this was going.

I settled back with a gasp of delight feeling my naked pussy trapping his huge bare cock up against his groin and stomach. Another first for me. My clit was still throbbing and spasming from the orgasm his titty nibbling delivered. My fingers found my slit pulling her lips apart and settling them on either side of his massive cock. With my juices flooding our genitals, I rubbed and hunched against that iron bar like a madwoman before my hands found his face and demandingly pulled him back to my lips. My unfettered breasts pressed into his hairy chest the curly hairs scraping my nipples and driving even more sensation.

My recent orgasm settled down and in my afterglow we slowly rubbed against each other enjoying our body parts pleasuring each other. My eyes were closed and I was lost in a world of pleasure sliding myself up and down on that massive pole, my nostrils taking in his masculine scent. My little titties dragged up and down his hairy chest generating little sparks in my still horny nipples. His cock was sliding over top of my clit again and again until the desire for more was rising in me again.

gordo12
gordo12
806 Followers