Demon Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gordo12
gordo12
806 Followers

"Manah?" I gasped out getting a sweet burst of spicy fragrance wafting up from between my legs, licking sensations pulsing through my pussy.

"Told you he'd be back. We've been pushing the line for the last twenty four hours Mallory and our sexual energy is attracting him. Just lie back and let him do what he does best. It'll relieve the pressure between us," taking my hand into his.

"Emily?" he pleaded into thin air.

Emily?

The air quivered with another burst of spice solidified between his legs. Obviously female with all the necessary equipment, she lost no time plunging her wide mouth over his erection and sucking it down. Manah moaned in joy his cock repeatedly disappearing into her throat.

I was on my own pleasure train heading for the orgasm station. That tongue twisted and turned up and down my juicy slit while the tip tickled and lapped my clit. Having never had oral sex before it was a new experience. Still holding Manah's hand my other fingers found that head between my legs feeling it form under my grasp. I pulled it in tighter trying to stuff it into my cunt, willingly spreading my legs to allow more access.

Stimulated by each other for hours and now this, we exploded simultaneously. My cunt squirted a stream of liquid upwards that disappeared into thin air at it's zenith while my slitted eyes watched Manah's cock gush sperm that vanished into Emily's waiting mouth her webbed fingers clasped tightly around his dick, directing his spurts.

Somewhat sated my body fell limply back against the seat watching Manah fondly stroking her head and long ears. Emily was contentedly smacking her lips nursing on his softening cock.

"Told you they had their uses," Manah chuckled, "if you give him a name he'll be bonded to you for life and come whenever you call. It can be useful at ummm...... certain needy times."

I looked down at this creature now fully solidified between my legs, his tongue languidly licking me sending little aftershocks through my belly. His large liquid looking eyes stared back at me in hope. His need to be needed was reflected in those deep pools. He wasn't the prettiest thing, but goddamn that tongue was wickedly divine.

I stroked his head and ran my fingers up his ears while he croaked in pleasure, his tongue still lovingly licking up and down my slit.

"Sid?" I suggested.

His eyes briefly considered that and then he nodded eagerly body shivering in delight, he'd been named.

Sid picked up my legs and unexpectedly slid my hips and ass deep into his wide mouth. With my legs pushed to the side pinned up by my ears, my wide open cunt was now his to pleasure. His tongue went wild. In my lustful haze I wondered just how far down his throat he could slide me. Being eaten by a supposedly mythological creature wasn't high on my bucket list, but it sure seemed like he could fit a lot of me in there.

That thought got lost in bolts of pleasure, his wild licking stimulating every nerve along my slit simultaneously. He tickled my ass worming his way in through my anal ring stroking it from the inside with a long tip of his forked tongue. The other fork stroked up and down my pussy.

I came long and hard in his mouth while the little bastard took me to heaven again and again.

I'd lost Manah's hand, but he was experiencing his own pleasure with Emily firmly attached and sucking avidly on his renewed erection. My hands grasped Sid's head and pulled, desperate to get closer, to get more pressure, to get something that could increase the already out-of-the-world pleasure even greater.

Out of control I pounded my saliva slickened hips down into his mouth sliding deeper and deeper. His bony lips were already at my navel and heading upward, my ass and thighs already consumed, yet I couldn't stop yanking on his ears to get deeper. My ass was hanging in his throat, the feeling of his fleshy throat expanding to accommodate my skin turning me on even more. Even that far down his tongue hadn't missed a stroke.

His lips crept up my ribs while my writhing hips worked me in deeper. Listening to him he was now helping the process along, huge gulps pulling me down. Down to what I had no idea I was so lost. My hands tore off my t-shirt not wanting to miss a second of this flesh to flesh experience.

I felt his lips creep and pause at my sizeable breasts. Surely I couldn't go any further I thought in my haze of lust.

Every inch of me in his mouth was covered with saliva. My nerve endings were going crazy with prickly sensations that were driving me higher and higher. It finally occurred to me that his saliva had something to do with that. I stuck one hand into his mouth and started smearing juice around, lubing my needy breasts.

Pausing his hand rose and used a stiff finger to stuff a breast into his mouth giving it a tiny prick when it passed under his fang. He then pushed the other one, again giving me a tiny prick. My breasts burst into life sensations running amok lightening bolts zapping my already super stimulated pussy. Someone was screaming and I realized it was me.

I could feel something massive lurking. Something that I had never experienced before. It was coming and it was going to take me places I'd never experienced. I could feel it.

With the largest parts of me firmly in his mouth, my ass hanging precariously down his throat he took two huge gulps, his jaws snapping shut over top of my head. He swallowed sending me skidding down his throat plopping into a pool of sizzling acid. The pain was immediate and I revelled in it, welcoming it and hating it simultaneously. His stomach muscles clamped down on me grinding my breasts and clit against those undulating muscles and my body exploded in the largest orgasm of my life.

My muscles locked pushing me into an bowed up arch. I lustily ground my body back against his stomach, a stomach busy trying to tear me apart into digestible mush. His flesh secreted more acid on my clit and nipples driving me to something even bigger, then his stomach collapsed dropping me into that pool of digestive fluids again.

I felt myself sinking down in the fiery liquid knowing I would be soon be organic soup to feed his froggy little body. Something blew apart in my brain sending me spiralling down into a sucking morass of darkness and I knew no more.

I woke up in bed recognizing Manah's hotel room. Manah was sitting beside me looking concerned, holding my hand. Emily and Sid were sitting at the end of the bed.

"Quite the ride there Mallory? I cancelled the shopping, you were too far gone."

I nodded my mouth dry and sticky, Manah handed me a glass of water to sip.

"I forgot to mention that their saliva is an aphrodisiac, too much can drive you wild. Their fangs have a stronger version of it they use on certain body parts and that can drive you even wilder. They can also shape shift to a moderate extent doing things you wouldn't expect, like make his cock or his mouth smaller or larger. They can also sense certain hidden fetishes you may not have discovered yet and deliver them. You'll want to take it slow until you figure out how much you can tolerate."

"But I was in his stomach being digested?" I was puzzled.

"Yes, apparently you have a hidden fetish for being eaten. When you passed out he dematerialized leaving you there safe and sound. He doesn't want to hurt you, just please you."

I looked down at my little Imp-with-benefits friend looking so guilty and held out my arms to him. He flowed into them cuddling into my chest and I kissed his pointy horned head, "Sid that was amazing. I've never felt so much pleasure in my life, you blew me away. Thank you very much."

His little body vibrated with happiness and raised his head to look at me. I couldn't resist kissing him, laughing when his forked tongue found it's way through my lips and tickled my tonsils. He snuggled back down waves of his spicy scent surrounding me. My fingers lightly traced down his muscular winged back before firmly grasping his buttock and pulling him in tight. His creaky little moan of happiness chased me into a deep, exhausted sleep.

When I finally woke up again I felt refreshed, happy and incredibly relaxed. Sid was still nestled in my arms but woke up when I put him down. He stretched himself and yawned. Staring down that huge pink throat reminded me of where I'd just been. Manah and Emily were snuggled together on the other side of the bed. They looked so cozy I didn't have the heart to wake them.

I needed to get home, I had no clothes for work tomorrow. I picked up my stuff and grabbed a package with my new work things Manah had given me earlier. Bending down I kissed Sid whispering that I had to go home for the night.

He grabbed my hand and flash! I looked around me in stunned amazement. I was standing naked in my own kitchen holding my clothes with an Imp named Sid, now eyeing my nude body rather lasciviously. Well, wasn't that just the most convenient fucking way to travel I thought, looking at the little creature. That was amazing! But I needed to go back, I hadn't left Manah a note.

The little guy handed me a pen and paper indicating I should write. Tearing it off he disappeared and five seconds later re-appeared without the note. I started to wonder what other skills these little Imps had and how I'd ever lived without one.

Showering my sticky body off, not made any faster by Sid's insistence in personally accompanying me and washing every little nook and cranny of my body. He revelled under the water his amphibious background evident. When I turned the water off he shook himself dry, spreading his spiciness all over me.

Dried off and naked I slid into bed leaving him standing beside it looking forlorn. I lifted the covers patting the bed beside me and he slid in his expression saying he'd just won the lottery.

He snuggled into my arms. I was enjoying the close sensation and his fragrance wafting into my nostrils. The days with Manah had shown me how much I was missing in human contact and I wanted more of it. Or Sid. Sid would do when I was alone. Like Manah said, they have their uses. I'd have to ask him one of these days how long he and Emily had been together. It seemed like a long time based on their comfort with each other. She would be a factor in our future and one I didn't have the heart to turn him away from. These creatures were just too sweet.

Sid nuzzled my breast his tongue focused on my nipple. I let him suckle for a while feeling some mild arousal, then tried to push him away.

"I can't Sid. I'm too tired tonight."

I felt that slight sting on my nipple and his mouth shifted over stinging the other too. In seconds I felt a surge of lust rip through my body. My breasts got hot and puffy, nipples aroused with sensations. He slid down my body and I made no attempt to stop him now, the little bastard had me going. A slight sting on my clit and my labia engorged and started to drip. He and I were going to have to work on the concept of no in the future, but right now.......oh right now, oh yessss. He picked up my legs and slid me ass first into his mouth, his tongue finding my newly aroused clit to lick while his mouth greedily worked to swallow my ass and thighs.

"Eat my pussy Sid, not me," I moaned at him, not really sure if I meant it.

He shook his head to reassure me he wouldn't, drawing one sweet orgasm out of me after another. I was deliriously happy in his mouth when he kicked the blankets off his froggy legs and swung them up over my head, poising that long, thick cock in front of my moaning lips. There was no fight in me when I opened up letting that meaty penis slide down into my wetness. Sid croaked in happiness when my lips closed around him, licking and sucking.

He was poking the back of my throat, I didn't have all of him yet. I was tempted to ask him to shape shift it smaller, but I remembered an interview I'd watched with a famous porn actress. According to her it was like food. When it got to your tonsils, you gulped it like a piece of food.

A couple of swallows and to my amazement it slid right down till my lips met his leathery little groin. Sid lifted his head shrieking in joy at the sensations. He didn't pound me for which I was thankful, I don't think I could have taken that. I might have tried it given how aroused he'd gotten me, but with my inexperience, it could have done some damage.

Instead he only pumped a few inches never quite withdrawing from my throat. My lips suckled at his cock enjoying the taste of the flesh conquering my mouth. My hands found his buttocks and I used them to direct him up and down till amazingly, we exploded together.

I hit my peak, my shrieks stifled by the cock in my throat. He croaked his delight into my cunt the vibrations giving me extra stimulation. His first shots of hot cum went straight into my belly then he gradually pulled out till he was filling my mouth with his sweet, sweet cum. I gulped his shots finding them thick like a milk shake, but very, very tasty. I caught the rest in my mouth letting him fill it up, then pursed my lips around his cock cleaning his cum off it when he withdrew.

He flipped back leaving me wondering how he had held me in his mouth with his body turned around in a sixty-nine position, but he was a shape shifter, so I guess he could pull it off. Sid pushed up on his arms looking to see if I was angry. I grinned at him and opened my mouth showing him the pool of cum he'd just fed me. He watched me running my tongue through it and coating the top of my mouth and then swallowing it, licking my lips and rubbing my belly in delight.

If he'd felt like he won the lottery getting into bed with me, this wanton display had him staring at me with a rapturous adoring gaze. His little froggy voice let out a long croak of delight. He collapsed down on my groin and I lay back on the pillow. We went to sleep that way the delicious taste of him still swirling in my mouth.

It was three AM when he woke me next, pulling me over on my side his mouth capturing my twat. His erection was back poking at my lips. Sleepily I let him slide in and swallowed, getting it down the first time this time. I lay there suckling and stroking him with my tongue while he licked languidly at my pussy till we tensed and came together. He pumped his cum straight into my belly while I spasmed all over his tongue. I milked him for the last few tasty spurts when he pulled out, smacking my lips before we fell asleep again.

Groaning in tired dismay when the alarm went off the next morning, I had to push away a disappointed horny little Imp with a massive erection. He wanted to start the day off having sex with me. I needed to be at work early and didn't have that much time. Making shooing motions with my hands, he popped out of existence. Some of my girlfriends had told me how difficult it was to get rid of one night stands, but mine went easily. But that was a stupid thought. He was bonded to me for life now, he wasn't a one nighter.

Getting to the office before anyone and figuring out the coffee machine to help me get caffeinated, I got out the estate documents and started reading. Most of it was fairly standard, although written decades ago. The language was a little antiquated and outdated. But courts deal with that all the time and I saw nothing that gave me any pause until I read one clause. HUH? I leaned back and watched a group of crow fighting over a scrap of food outside. Manah had some explaining to do.

He buzzed in a couple of hours later looking refreshed and happy. An enquiring person might almost think he got laid last night. I snickered, Emily must have taken good care of him last night.

He grabbed a couple of cups of coffee and walked into my office kicking the door shut behind him, "morning sweetheart."

I raised my eyebrows to that endearment, but let it pass accepting the hot coffee and taking a sip.

"So I've been through the estate documents and everything seems in order from my first read of it, except one item. In the bequest section there's a note about a bequest to Manah's 'intended' for four point five million dollars. That's older legal language for a girl you intend to marry. Usually an marriage arranged between families by the parents."

"Yes your partners raised that point and I've taken care of her. I had to do it in a roundabout way, but she's been paid," he said grinning at me over the coffee cup.

The thought had occurred to me considering the matching amounts of money I'd gotten, but watching him the penny dropped.

"I'm your intended?" I gasped.

"Come on," he said rising up and holding out his hand, "it's time to show you something."

I got up, but refused to take his hand. "If I walk out there holding your hand everyone will think I'm sleeping my way to the top and I'll be crippled with the staff around here before I get started. You need to keep it professional when we're at work."

In his office he squatted down and opened his safe hauling out an old book. Laying it down on his desk you could smell the reek of musty parchment and leather, the writing and language decades old.

"How old is this thing?"

"Over two hundred years," he said rifling through pages till he got to where he wanted, Spinning it around he pointed at something, "here, have a read."

I looked at the writing. It was a column on one side labelled Groom and the other side Bride. All written in the same flowing script, all written in the same ink. I scanned down the list to the last two names.

Manah Torah Radcliffe V Lord of the Manor to Mallory Irene Johnston V Keeper Of The Law. 2018

I gasped in disbelief, "when was this written."

The same answer came back, "over two hundred years ago." Here's a copy of my family tree you can see it matches that predictions perfectly.

"But how....?"

"I'm told my family made a pact with the Devil back then. In return for being his agents on earth, he granted them the gift of knowing. Knowing what would happen in the future. It's been used to build up our tremendous fortunes."

"And you believe this?"

"Did you believe in Imps before this weekend?" he gave me an 'are you kidding me' kinda look.

I sputtered, point taken, but his wife? "I'm already engaged."

He just raised his eyebrows at that grinning at me and I flushed in embarrassment. Ok, I had not been a good fiancée.

I was struggling with all this, "what does the V stand for?"

"We're both virgins."

"You're a virgin?" I shrieked at him stunned. How could this hunk not get himself laid? Hmmm on second thought, given the number of times he'd pushed me away, it was obvious why he wasn't getting laid.

He winced, "please Mallory quietly, the walls aren't sound proof and I don't want that to get around. Yes, for some reason we have to be virgins when we get married. Something is happening and I have no idea what, but the virginity part of it is crucial. Until our wedding night we can't have any sex."

"Doesn't oral count?" I pointed out given all the licking and sucking in the last day or so.

"Apparently not for some reason."

"So this thing that's happening, is it in the book?"

"The book never displays the future until it's time to act. Right now all I know is we need to be virgins and we need to get married. After that we'll find out. But there's more."

"More?"

"According to the book, my mother spent a night with Lucifer and I'm the result. My mother and father both swore it was true. Whatever he did to her that night drove her crazy and she spent most of her life afterward in mental institutions. I'm supposed to be half human, half demon. The thing is I have no powers and nothing to show for it, so I don't believe it entirely and yet, there's the Imps. How can you dismiss the Devil when there's Imps running around."

gordo12
gordo12
806 Followers