Demon Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gordo12
gordo12
806 Followers

Was Lucifer playing me, looking to capture my soul and the souls of countless other Angels, Humans and other creatures that would fight to stop our destruction. Many would perish in a battle with HIM and his backers. Was The Devil genuinely wanting to save us all. It seemed a contradiction given his history.

Suddenly a bizarre thought struck me. What if the plan to kill Lucifer was really a plan to kill me, God's Achilles heel. Michael and the other two were all part of God's top seven Angels but so was Ariel. She was female so how come they hadn't recruited her instead of a minor Angel like myself. Now that I thought about it, why had I been included? I'd been so proud when they asked, I didn't stop to question why. It really didn't make sense. I realized that whether I killed Lucifer or Lucifer killed me, they came out ahead, especially if they were in on what HIS intentions were. The best possible outcome was us killing each other.

Michael was God's favourite and most likely to be in on any future plans HE had. Were Raphael and Gabriel in on it, or had they been manipulated too? So many questions, so many possible scenarios, my mind boggled.

I wandered out to the balcony listening to my husband and his beloved Imp giggle and make the springs moan. I should go in there, we hadn't even had our wedding night. Then again maybe I'd just give the night to them and call Sid. He'd be happy to come.

Leaning against the railing I sighed when my pussy farted and a huge dollop of Lucifer's cum slid out dribbling down my thigh. Lord he was a huge cummer, worse than a real bull. He'd left a lot up in me, I really should clean up.

I cupped my hand to catch it before it made a mess.

It was the light that caught my attention. A faint radiance dancing against the underside of the balcony rail driving the darkness back. I looked down and gasped in amazement.

Lucifer's cum had been foul and black, smelling like death, but I was immune to the things that made him terrible.

The pool of cum sitting in my hand was glowing white, bubbling, sparkling and spitting with effervescence and energy.

I've had Angel lovers over the years. This was the cum of an Ascended Angel, not a fallen Angel and definitely not The Beast of the Underworld.

The only ritual that those power hungry, money grubbing heads of organized religion got right was the Act of Contrition. They said they spoke for God but they didn't. God no longer spoke here and hadn't for a couple of thousand years.

An Act of Contrition didn't need to be about praying to God or asking for HIS forgiveness. Just a sinner being genuinely sorry for having done something terribly wrong was enough. God had even written it into the physical laws of the universe so he didn't have to judge every little Act.

Peter got stuck with the job of sorting unrepentant sinners who hadn't done an Act, it was up to him to judge whether their behaviour got them Hell or Heaven.

The key was in the word genuine. A genuine Act redeemed them, washing their souls clean. And what Act could atone for being a leader in the death of brother Angels and being a party to destroying Heaven and half the solar system like Lucifer had?

The Act of saving our planet and all it's souls seemed like a darn good candidate to me.

Lucifer had to be telling the truth. He was cleansed, no longer among the Fallen.

Was I straddling the chasm of a new war erupting between Heaven and Hell?

My emotions were in a turmoil looking up at that bright star on the horizon that marked the way I'd travelled to Heaven so many times.

"What are you doing up there old man, what ARE you DOING?" I whispered.

gordo12
gordo12
806 Followers