Demon Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gordo12
gordo12
806 Followers

I rose up burying my face in the junction between his neck and shoulder taking another deep whiff of his masculinity.

I was ready, all thoughts of Michael and I waiting for our wedding night gone like dew under a hot sun. Taking that slick beast in my hand I centered the head where it belonged and took a moment to gather my courage before making the plunge.

It was the whispers that caught my attention. Little whispers surrounding us, "it's too soon, she's not in love, she's drunk Manah, don't do it, you'll ruin everything." A murmuring flood of frantic admonishments not to proceed.

My eyes flicked open to a pool of dark shadows circling us like curious onlookers at an accident scene. Dim red eyes watched while vaporous bodies roiled like clouds of endless black smoke swirling down a drain.

Horrified I screamed scrambling backward off Manah's lap, the back of my knees hitting the coffee table my mind registering his shocked face and arms reaching to catch me. I went ass over teakettle, knocking the cooling coffee cups flying. My head struck something hard on the floor. In my descending darkness I whimpered in fear as the shadows crowded around, a deluge of mutterings assaulting my ears from all directions, "she saw us, it's impossible, she's a human, humans can't see us."

A black curtain swept down and took me.

Awareness snuck up on me feeling the warmth of the sun on my face. I cracked an eye taking in my surroundings not recognizing anything. Considering the arm holding me against a hard body, fingers possessively holding my naked breast and my ass pillowing a stiff rod, I was sure who I'd find when I turned over.

Moving my head the pain speared me throbbing and lancing till I groaned in regret.

"Rough night huh?"

"Ohhh, God it hurts," I whimpered.

"Don't move," he slid out of bed and I watched through slitted eyes while his taut ass muscles flexed out the door.

Five minutes later he was back and lifted my head, "sip this, it's an old family remedy and works every time."

The taste of it was foul and obnoxious but the pain banging through my skull gave me no mercy. I quaffed it down along with two Advil.

Manah slid back in beside me gathering me into his arms his fingers massaging my back until I felt my muscles relaxing and turning to mush. Wrapped in his arms I felt warm, safe and secure. That hard-to-ignore iron hard tube poking at my stomach again made me giggle despite the pain, until I dropped off again.

The sun had moved on at least a couple of hours when I woke up again. Manah was beside me reading a book with a tray of goodies prepared for breakfast. His home remedy seemed to have done the trick so I sat up drawing the sheet up suddenly aware of my nudity.

He looked disappointed, "I thought we were past that," he said regretfully eyeing the sheet.

"You're a bad man making me do bad things," I laughed smacking his arm. But he was right, I was acting like a silly school girl unexpectedly caught naked. It felt excitingly taboo to be with a naked man like this. I let go enjoying his eyes fixated on the sheet sliding down where it hung for a moment on my suddenly erecting nipples. It paused indecisively momentarily teetering, then slipped over the edge landing on my lap. "Better?" I enquired sweetly, my horny nipples taut with tension begging for attention from him. Why didn't Michael show this kind of lust for me?

"Beautiful," he whispered his hand running over my breast till his fingers circled my engorged nipple the sensations making my pussy lubricate. He took his hand away and reached for a dish, leaving my lonely nipple yearning for his touch again.

What this man does to me I thought. It occurred to me that Michael and I had never done anything this intimate in all the years we'd been together. How could I marry a man who didn't seem to want me and I was lukewarm on wanting him. I had never seen him naked he had never made much effort to get me into bed. I realized true intimacy was stillborn between us. Yes we had kissed and yes, some lust was there, but nothing like what Manah generated in me. Despite knowing him less than twelve hours, my body was burning for his touch. I was crazy with desire to run my hands over every square inch of his skin. I yearned for his lips, his fingers, his chest and most of all I was yearning for that tall pole making a mountain under that sheet.

Were these feelings just lust for a hunk like Manah or was this how real love started? I had so little experience to draw on. Michael was my first real boyfriend and the only man I'd ever dated.

He handed me a bowl of plain yogurt sprinkled with fresh berries, cinnamon and granola.

We talked about last night sipping hot steaming cups of coffee, "what were those things, they scared the shit out of me?"

"I didn't see what you saw (it didn't occur to me till later how diplomatic that was phrased) but it sure interrupted a fun time. I've been told there's ghosts in the hotel," he offered instead.

"Maybe," I said doubtfully, but they sure didn't fit any ghost descriptions I'd ever heard of before.

He took the dishes to the kitchen and I took the opportunity to do my morning ablutions in the washroom, finding a packaged toothbrush and toothpaste to tame my morning breath. I scooted back to bed before he returned.

I checked my phone for messages from Michael, but nothing. That was a huge surprise......not! It was me that did the majority of the planning I thought sarcastically. I started a text to him but then thought screw it, if he can't be bothered, I can't.

Manah returned and I watched fascinated by that long, thick, meaty cock swinging between his legs. Like anyone I've seen my share of porn videos and felt Michael through his pants. The monster approaching looked to be at least two, if not three of Michael.

He slid back into bed pulling a very willing me over till our naked bodies were snug against each other and then kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck feeling the intimate pleasure of our naked bodies pressed together that cock thickening and lengthening against my stomach. MMMMM so stiff and hard for me, it made me breathless with want.

I could have escaped anytime before, but the truth was simple. If I had a choice between Manah and Michael as my first, it was going to be Manah. With him it just felt right. Could I explain that rationally. Not a chance. Call it chemicals, intuition or whatever, but I knew deep down he was the man. After all my pussy kept dropping huge hints and how wrong could she be? The demanding little bitch had gotten me this far.

The kiss seemed to go on forever and I felt the lust rising in me, my little kitty engorging and flowering open. He had me limp, compliant and purring, horny for the next step. I could feel my wicked desire. I needed him between my legs, like NOW!

I started tugging at his ass cheeks wanting him over me.

He pulled back with a sigh, "we can't Mallory."

I felt my eyebrow try to crawl over my forehead in disbelief.

I guess he read my expression and took a deep breath, "it's complicated Mallory but tomorrow I'll show you everything and you'll understand why not. At least I hope you will."

Ok I got it. He didn't want me and who could blame him. For all intents and purposes I was nothing more than a lowly employee and he was the super rich guy. I felt crushed. I'd thrown myself at him twice and got beaten back each time. How embarrassing.

Apparently he read THAT expression too, "no Mallory, it's not what you're thinking. There is no woman on the face of this planet I'd rather be with than you. I want you, I'm half in love with you already and I promise you things will be clearer tomorrow."

He seemed sincere and he was my future employer. Then there was the not-so-little issue of Michael. It was just as well. Yet there was that little half-in-love statement. I shuddered with desire, this all seemed so taboo.

"OK," I said petulantly.

"If you don't have any plans today we could take the limo and go shopping."

That perked me up. Was this guy for real? He liked dancing and shopping while turning down a hot willing woman. Was he gay, the thought suddenly alarming me? But then his body parts had been working pretty good around a naked female, it seemed pretty unlikely.

In any case there was four and a half million burning a hole in my bank account. Shopping with a limo was a great idea, "can we stop at my place first so I can change? My clothes stink from the club last night."

Half an hour later we were at my place Manah wandering around picking up my family photos and checking them out.

He followed me into the bedroom unasked, thoughtfully assisting me in taking my dress off. He couldn't seem to control licking his lips staring at my naked body when the dress pooled at my feet. I started in on his shirt buttons while he laughingly tried to fend my hands off pushing me away. I managed to get a few undone, he wasn't fighting that hard. I ran my hands through the gap of his shirt pulling him close squashing my naked breasts against his chest. MMMMMMMM. The feeling of being skin on skin was something I was starting to love.

There was no doubt my titties loved him and from the feeling hard against my groin he definitely wasn't gay. He tilted my head back and kissed me again our tongues twirling in my suddenly hot, open welcoming mouth. It was a kiss full of promise and lust. I tried to back up and pull him to my bed behind me, but he suddenly pulled back, "behave Mallory," he panted lust written on his face.

I giggled, how many times was this idiot going to refuse me. "You followed me in here," I pointed out.

He reached down and picked the t-shirt I'd chosen. It would be much easier to try clothing on if I dressed simply. He tried to pull it over my head while my hands found his belt and zipper and started working his pants down. We tussled back and forth giggling and laughing, him trying to get me dressed and me trying to get him naked and in my bed.

With his superior strength he was winning until I found out he'd come commando. I got my hand on his cock and valiantly refused to let go running my fingers up and down it a couple of times. He stopped struggling suddenly, his pants pooled on the floor. I turned him using that stiff pole and pushed him back, "sit," I whispered.

Who knew men came with their own handle. How convenient was that? Why hadn't anyone told me?

He collapsed on the bed and when I pushed, fell backward. I went to my knees in front of him inspecting my new toy, fingers exploring his stiffness.

"Mallory.....," he tried weakly.

I soothed my now enfeebled prey, "shhhhh, I've never seen one except in videos before Manah. Let me play."

He subsided with a moan, letting me run my fingers freely over him. Curious I moved closer inspecting his huge balls and the flagpole they were attached to. My nose caught a hint of his musky odour and it drew me in till my hot breath was polishing those two sacs hanging down. My tongue flickered out for a taste flattered at the gigantic groan it elicited from Manah.

Pleasing him suddenly seemed like the most important thing in the world so I started licking. With Manah's body writhing in my hands I sucked in one of the wonderful jewels tenderly pleasuring the suddenly crinkling skin. His happy noises were like music to my ears. He liked it. Sucking in the other neglected twin, I gave him the same love. The sudden twitch when my tongue stroked a spot soft below his hanging fruit didn't go unnoticed. I noted that for future exploration.

Manah was softly moaning my name now, no longer resisting anything. With the family jewels completely explored my tongue licked up the pole while my fingers found the edge of his glans and edged him. Something else I'd seen in a porn film. It was like someone jumped his battery, the moan that tore out of his throat was startlingly loud and wanting. Wanting me, yessss! Turn me down will he?

My fingers felt the wetness around the top of his cock and it made me curious. I'd never seen or tasted pre-cum before. I licked upward to the top till I was poised over top of his cock like a snake eyeballing it's prey before it strikes. Satisfied I opened my mouth and slid him in listening to him groan. The pre-cum was slightly salty, but I liked it. I made sure to lick and suck every drop feeling him trying to push deeper.

His hips started a fucking motion and I let him stroke into my mouth a few inches taking in the taste of my first cock. I opened my purse feeling around for something. I knew there would be no refusal from him now. I was still naked, I just had to stand up, straddle him and sit myself down on his cock impaling myself. His resistance was gone. Score one for sex education by video.

But he'd made his points about tomorrow and it seemed important to him. I snickered when my fingers found what I was looking for in my bag. Using my fingers to pleasure him my mouth vacated temporarily taking the opportunity to slash my lips with a bright red lipstick I'd found. With that done I slid my mouth down his glans and then pursed my lips leaving huge red prints.

Laughing I stood, "you did say something about shopping," I asked, turning and walking away into the bathroom, wiggling my taut ass at his glazed eyes.

He was still staring at my vivid lip marks on his cock when I shut the door and locked it behind me chuckling at the stunned look on his face.

Leave me hanging will ya......... back at ya bud!

Manah was sitting on my couch with a very grumpy look on his face when I emerged dressed and newly made up. His eyes followed my braless nipples bobbing around. Bending over to give him a good look I grabbed his hand hauling him to his feet despite his dark mutterings.

"Let's go, shopping's waiting."

In the limo Manah gave the driver some instructions then pulled me over and wrapped his arm around me. It was delightful curling up against him on the comfy leather seats. I didn't even protest when his fingers found their way under the front of my t-shirt and palmed my boob. My head submissively found his shoulder moaning when my little erect nipple welcomed her new friend back. His knowledgeable fingers were teasing her into a hard bud.

I'd learned a lot about myself in the last, well less than twenty four hours. I wanted to be wanted, I wanted to be needed. Mostly I wanted someone who was passionate about me and Michael was failing on every score. Michael was becoming a distant figure in the background.

My hand found the bulge in Manah's shorts and the sound of his zipper echoed through the limo. Fortunately the privacy window was up and the windows blacked out when that monster got fished out and lovingly stroked. The lipstick was gone and I idly wondered how he'd gotten rid of it. No doubt one of my towels or dishcloths would have the remnants. The air conditioned limo with it's soft background music found it's way through the traffic while we stroked and tenderly caressed each other, hidden in our own world.

His hand abandoned my little boob getting a whine of annoyance out of me till he tilted my head up and silenced me with a scorching kiss. With one mind we sank backwards on the limo seat till we were stretched out, our bodies plastered together, my hand still clutching that magnificent staff.

His fingers found the waist of my shorts and tried to slide inside, but it was too tight. "Push 'em off," I whispered desperate for more. He shoved them down and I kicked and wiggled until they disappeared leaving me naked below. His fingers returned and found my moist slit, circling his finger gently over my clit dipping into my fluids for lubrication.

Beyond ready I wanted him. I didn't care that it was in the backseat of a limo or that none of the other special things that should have been present for my first time were missing.

I pressed his glans against my dripping pussy pushing his fingers aside. Tracing the head of his cock around my slit I wetted it getting it ready. Manah was not resisting in any way. I could feel his love radiating out of his chest, his heart pounding in desire for me. I pushed it in slightly enjoying the stretching feeling it gave my clit.

Sibilant hissing whispers sprang into the air around us, "no Manah, it's not time, no you'll wreck it, no don't do it."

My eyes flew open with shock taking in those glaring red eyes staring down at us. Here was another black vaporous body swirling around like water circling through a drain exiting the roof of the car.

Without thinking my arm shot up into the roof grasping this ugly intruder hauling it into the car. Visually it's body looked like a foul black vapour but when I grabbed it, it felt like lizard skin, soft and dry. It squawked noisily when I dragged it into the car morphing into something that looked like a frog with long sharp fangs. Yet it showed human features in the nose and eyes. The mouth was wide and definitely froglike.

It was around three feet tall with webbed feet and hands. Long sharp claws decorated the ends of each finger and toe looking like it could disembowel prey with one stroke. Long pointed ears and horns sprang from it's head and leathery bat like wings sprouted from it's back. Knees and arms were jointed sideways like a frog. Despite it's size it was as light as a feather and I had no trouble holding it up inspecting it. It stopped struggling unresisting and limp in my grip, breath hissing noisily in and out. It was quietly watching me now, making no effort to attack me, it's fangs and claws suddenly retracted apparently showing me it wouldn't hurt me.

It was unabashedly male, a pink tumescent cock erecting to a stunning thick twelve inches. Licking it's lips in obvious desire, eyes ogling my naked parts, it stared right back at me. That organ had to be a good third of it's body length. Despite it's weird looks it had a spice like fragrance that I took a deep sniff of, finding it pleasant.

There was a brief cacophony of hissing and squawking around us and I sensed more of his kind had fled.

"Manah?" it hissed with it's forked tongue flickering outward looking over at him.

"How were you able to do that Mallory? Your hand went right through the limo roof."

Stunned with what had just happened, "I don't know Manah, it was just instinct. What are these things?"

He hit the window button rolling the window down, "tomorrow Mallory, I'll show you everything tomorrow. Just toss it out."

I threw it through the open window shuddering when I heard a horrific thud when the poor thing hit another car. There was a loud shriek of pain while Manah uncaringly rolled the window up.

I couldn't help twisting and looking back, "did I kill it?" Regardless of what it was, I didn't want that on my conscience.

"Nope, they heal instantly. Maybe it'll teach him to be a little more discrete," he went on bitterly.

"What was it Manah?" my tone demanding, no more evading.

"It's called an Imp and they watch over me. They live on sexual energy and like to play jokes on people. All those nocturnal emissions or sex dreams people have," he said, "that's Imps visiting people and feeding. When you sleep your mind partially resides in their dimension and they can interact slightly with us humans. But few people in history have ever been able to materialize one like you just did. I can only think of maybe a dozen spread over hundreds of years."

I shuddered, I'd had a few of those dreams myself, " so they're not really dangerous?"

"Nope, just pests. I should warn you though. Once one appears to you they tend to fixate on that person and he'll be back for more. Just don't be shocked when it happens. They do have their uses," his face blushed deep red and I wondered what that was about.

Our moment was spoiled so I searched for my panties and shorts leaning back to slide them up my legs. Something tickled my clit and I stopped puzzled. Something took a long lick up my slit dithering around my already horny clit and I groaned at the stimulation, slumping back panties forgotten.

gordo12
gordo12
806 Followers