Demon Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like this cock?" his eyes intent on watching her face.

It had occurred to him that after aeons of having women scream, try to run away or beg for mercy, that tonight's experience was unique. It was a welcome break in a long monotonous memory stream of forced women all acting the same. He was enjoying the change. Perhaps if he learned what was driving her he could find more like her. Different was good sometimes, like now.

There was no guile in her when she nodded, "uh huh!"

"Why?"

"Power," she said simply, "I've never seen anything like you or your cock. It's thick, stone hard, wickedly black and you're the most powerful demon in the cosmos. For some reason it's like I have a lust battery and being with you is charging it. I don't want to stop. You want to fuck me all night and I want you to fuck me all night. Does that make sense?"

He lay quietly considering those words, maybe if he reacted with a little less anger at times some of the women stuck in Hell might be like her.

Mallory ran her fingers up and down his massive barrel chest enjoying the touch of his leathery skin. Finding his nipple she leaned in sucking. Lucifer startled back, no one had ever done that to him.

"Can you make temporary changes to my body," she asked still lying under him, legs spread, basting his throbbing cock in their juices.

"Uh huh."

"Can you give me one of those Imp tongues, but about three feet long and strong enough to use it."

Lucifer looked intrigued.

"I want to try some things tonight."

He concentrated for a minute then waved a claw over her face.

She thrust her tongue upward watching it rise, ".ool," she remarked, laughing outloud when she lost control and it toppled down in a pile on her forehead. She practiced for a few minutes, Lucifer watching in amusement. Once she had it under control she grabbed his horn and pulled him down to kiss sending her tongue in to explore his mouth. She licked every inch finding a ticklish spot at the back of his throat that she concentrated on till he coughed and started laughing.

He froze. He'd never laughed in his entire existence since he had been cast down, had no idea he was even capable.

Shocked he stared down at this beguiling creature. Who was she?

She on the other hand was still giggling and experimenting with that tongue. She licked down his back and her heels pressed into his ass cheeks pulling them apart while that wicked tongue teased and traced around his sensitive anal ring then winnowed it's way in and went exploring his colon.

He gave a long groan of delight at the sensation, turning into a growl of lust when it found his prostate gland and started stroking. His hips went crazy pounding his hard cock down into her fluid filled channel drawing new cries of ecstasy from under him. They came together his long strokes flooding her pussy, the delightfully licking on his prostate keeping him spurting endlessly into her. He finally rolled away, knowing he'd just experienced the best sex he'd ever had with a human woman.

Sated they lay there, "ish ind o ardd o alk," she announced. Lucifer waved his hand again and her tongue returned to normal.

"Oh wow that was awesome wasn't it?"

It went against his grain to agree with anyone, but yeah, it was awesome.

"Can you make it so that I can control when I want to extend it like that or have it normal so I can talk?"

He waved his claw over her again.

"Cool," she said shooting her tongue up then snapping it down into her mouth normal again, "I'm pretty sure I know someone that wants that again," smiling at him.

"So can you do that instant travel thingy the Imps do?" she asked.

He rolled toward her putting his head on his hand looking down on her. A claw hovered over her chest setting it's sharp point down on her breast and lightly scratched downward while she shivered in anticipation, nipples instantly erect.

"Where would you like to go?" sucking her breast in, licking the bleeding welt with his healing balm.

Her eyes got dreamy. Between school and her career she'd never had the time for this, "someplace on a tropical beach with soft sand, warm breezes and the sun setting with the moon about to come up. There has to be palm trees and flowers. Can you do that?"

Did she know something? Something she shouldn't. Did he dare? Could he? His mind froze.

Lucifer had a secret. Something he had done thousands of years ago. Something he held so close that he was sure his enemy above had no clue, even with his all seeing eyes.

He cast his mental eyes around in a wide arc looking for spying Imps that God used. He detected none except that female Imp already busy in the next room getting her slutty little pussy banged by Manah. Good for him. He'd fucked the shit out of a few of those Imps himself. They were insatiable, perpetually horny and just about indestructible. He'd named a few of the females himself for moments when he needed one.

He made his decision, stood and scooped Mallory up enjoying the feeling of her arms wrapping around his neck and laying her head on his shoulder. With a flash they were gone. The slight thunderclap of the air rushing into the vacuum left behind went undetected amidst the thudding headboard and squeaking springs of the busy lovers in the next room.

Lucifer's massive body stood on the beach cradling Mallory in his arms. Both were quietly watching the incredible gold and reds of the sun setting, it's colourful image rippling and reflecting across the waves washing the beach. As the sun sank below the horizon they watched the tiny edge of the moon start to rise. The air was warm and redolent with perfumed flowers and the tangy smell of the sea. Mallory gasped, shocked when a second smaller moon pushed up to the left of the first.

"This isn't....."

"Earth, no it isn't."

"Then where?"

"The universe is full of separate dimensions Mallory. Just like God created the one we live in, I created this one for me. A bolthole if things ever get too bad."

"You can do the same things as he can?"

"Back home, not entirely, here yes, here I'm God, it's my creation" sitting down in the sand, cuddling her in his lap.

"I wasn't always what you see Mallory. There was a time I was an Angel with God in Heaven. I believed in the things he was doing up until he created Humans and decided Angels needed to bow down to them. I disagreed. We didn't have to bow down to any of the other creatures, the Imps, Succubus, Fairies, Elves and all the rest, why should we bow to Man. I and the others were perfectly happy to co-exist with Mankind but worship them, no way. Then he decided we also needed to worship that barely out of diapers, snot nosed kid of his. That was the last straw that started the war in heaven."

"A war in Heaven? What happened?"

"We angels turned on each other. Large numbers agreed with me but unfortunately larger numbers let themselves be ruled by Him. There was a horrendous war. We lost and I got cast down, sentenced to rule Hell for an eternity. Living in all that filth has changed me into what you see today."

"It must have been terrible."

"Those were horrible times, the powers unleashed tore Heaven apart."

"Heaven is destroyed?" I asked shocked.

"Do you know where the asteroid belt is?"

I nodded.

"That was where Heaven was originally located. Our war shredded the planet leaving little more than rocks and dirt hurtling through space. In our stupid anger we killed every speck of life on that planet. The original Eden was there too and got destroyed. The carnage from chunks of the planet plunging through the solar system, ripped the atmosphere and oceans from Mars killing life there. One of the moons of Saturn got shattered leaving the debris that formed the rings. The iron core of the planet fell into the sun and the resulting solar flares scorched Venus, killing life and evaporating all the oceans starting a run-away greenhouse effect. Earth was the only planet left relatively unscathed. He moved us all there."

"OMG," my hands flew to my face in shock, "then where....?"

" God created a new Heaven hidden in another dimension just like this one, so the Fallen Angels couldn't find him. I have no idea where, I've never been able to detect it. I just know that souls that don't come to me, go to him there."

"This is so unexpected, so beautiful," I whispered, looking around at an untouched world of beauty.

"Mallory, I've hidden this place for thousands of years. Nobody has ever been here before. I brought you here because I think you're special and I beg you not to ever tell anyone about this place."

I turned and kissed him, "shhh your secret is safe with me."

They sat cuddling watching the bioluminescent tipped waves rolling onto shore backlit by the moons trailing twin silver reflections dancing across the water.

"If there's luminance on the waves there's plankton, is there life here?"

"It's still in the early stages but yes. The seas are full of fish and plants have showed up on land. The land animals are still small yet."

"This is so awesome! And it's all yours? What do you call it?"

"You know," he said looking around thoughtfully, "I never thought of naming it. How about Mallory. I kind of like that name."

I laughed embarrassed, "I'd be honoured."

He nodded, "there's more Lailah."

I froze, my eyes shocked. This was not good!

"Yes, I know you're Lailah, Angel of the Night. I know all about your plans you made with Michael, Gabriel and Raphael to kill me."

"How...."

"Relax, I'm not here to hurt you. It doesn't matter how, let's just say I've been making alternate plans. I want you to hear me out and then if you still want to kill me, I'll let you. I'm so tired of this eternal fighting I'd almost throw myself off a cliff to escape, but I'm immortal and that wouldn't even scratch me," he smiled with a touch of bitter humour.

"You know I've never been with an ascended Angel before. Even the fallen ones won't lie with me. You were the first. Would you grant me a small favour and show me your real self."

I shrugged, there wasn't much point in hiding now. Concentrating I started the transition. The inner glow of Angelic goodness shone out like a beacon, turning my body almost translucent. My wings ripped free from where they were hidden, it felt good to set them free again. Stiffened from disuse, I flapped them a couple of times getting the blood flowing again.

"You truly are beautiful Lailah. I'll never forget this time together."

"It's going to be in my mind for an eternity too Lucifer. I....we didn't see this coming."

"Well, you don't need to kill me because God's already arranged that, so I assume you never talked to him about this. He'd have told you not to waste your time."

"What?" the shock must have been evident on my face.

"He's decided to end his experiment with Mankind, he's going to wipe us all out. He's diverted a massive black hole in our direction. In about five hundred years from now humans will detect the outer planets having their orbits perturbed. Around eight hundred years from now Mankind and all the rest of the creatures need to be off the earth when that black hole passes through the solar system and rips it to shreds. He wants to build a new one after and start over."

"Are you kidding me?"

"Hear me out please. I want to save anyone worth saving. There probably isn't a soul in Hell that wouldn't accept redemption and cleansing after the eternal torture that psychopath has forced on them. Some of them have been in there for tens of thousands of years over petty slights. I mean who does that. He's even inflicted eternal torture on me forcing me to be the bad guy doing all these horrible things. Why doesn't he do it himself if he needs people tortured for perceived transgressions against him. Then there's all the Imps and other creatures, the whales, the dolphins, mammals and more. Do any of them deserve to die because he's pissed that mankind failed him somehow? Even I know the human race has millions of worthy beings that are innocent and don't deserve extinction."

I stayed silent listening.

"I want to save them Lailah, I want to bring them all here. Angels, Humans, Imps, The Redeemed, Succubus, Fairies, Elves, animals, plants, I want them all. It's why I made this place. It'll be like Noah's Ark all over again. I want to end the torture, the ugliness, the filth, and try to make life a thing of beauty. That's what it was supposed to be originally, what the whole Garden of Eden was supposed to represent. I want a fresh new Garden here. I need leadership on Earth to get ready for all this. I want you and Manah to front the whole effort, recruiting those who are worthy and warning Man about the coming Armageddon God is about to inflict on them."

He went on, "it means you'll become the new leader of the Angels, the new Beast in revolting against his plans. None of the Angels know what he's done yet, and lots will disagree. God is not going to be happy about this. He may even cast you down like he did me. But it needs to be done if we're all to survive."

"Wow," I said softly, not only had the other angels and I not seen this coming, but if it was true, this was a whole paradigm shift.

"So would you like to go back and you can kill me as you originally planned," he asked.

I gave it some serious thought, then smiled at him, "you say you've never had an Angel and well, this Angel's never spent the night with the Devil. Do the law of physics work here too? Does tab A fit into slot B?"

"Uh huh," he nodded his massive erection starting to unfold. "So I'm curious, how would you kill me anyway. My body's impenetrable unless you plan on fucking me to death. Now that's an ending I'd like," laughing at his own joke.

My wings lashed out hitting him hard, sharp talons springing forth impaling his formerly impenetrable shoulder. The force bowled him over and I had him pinned to the ground. He lay there moaning in pain, unable to move.

"Yes we figured it out and if you're lying to me, I'll find you and kill you. But here's what I'm thinking." I pulled those wicked talons out, leaning down to lick his pierced shoulder, my own saliva healing him.

"I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt Lucifer. What you've told me is too important for me to ignore. Let's have some fun and enjoy tonight. When we get back, I'll start the hunt for the evidence of what you're saying. If it's true, I'm onboard. If not, I'll be coming after you."

"Fair enough! I can give you the space co-ordinates you'll need. You know I only insisted on the Bride first night rights so I could talk to you, you don't have to finish this."

"That was part of our plan. Tempt you enough of your known addictions and you'd be unable to resist taking advantage of Manah and I. I needed you to come to me. But I have another question. Why did you do what you did to Manah's mother?"

"I had to. The woman was a full blown psychopath heading for a reality break. She would have torn Manah apart and left him a broken shell if she got to raise him. I needed him and needed you. I did it to protect him. It forced his father away from his business and to spend the time with his son."

"But he's your son," I frowned.

"Nope, he was John's. I zapped a little of his sperm in there instead of mine the night I fucked her. I needed everyone to think that I was the father so that they'd raise him with stories about his Devil father. It would help him to understand his future wasn't going to be normal. It was preparation for what's coming. A half Demon child would be too difficult to rely on. Manah doesn't have any powers just some Demon or Angel blood in his past ancestors that allows him to see the Imps, Angels and me. You were the one I really needed to get to. It was me that wrote that book hundreds of years ago so he'd be directed to you."

"Wow," wheels within wheels I thought. I wasn't sure I liked being manipulated like this. Not that His Highness upstairs behaved any better. Well, the evidence would either out itself or I'd find out he was lying. In the meantime....

Here we were on a beautiful tropical beach with two, count 'em, two moons shining down. It was so romantic. I grabbed his hand hauling him up, "do you know how to swim?"

"No, never learned," he protested.

"It's time," picking up his massive eight or nine hundred pounds and tossing him out into the ocean a hundred feet or so. Hey, us angels do have SOME powers.

He struck the surface with a squawk and a huge splash sending a three foot wave radiating outward. I found him standing on the bottom about twenty feet down, arms crossed and tapping his foot looking very angry when I swam down. A wave of the fingers created an air bubble around us, I couldn't help grinning at him.

"Not funny Lailah," he groused.

"Oh come on you old fart, let's have some fun. I'll teach you," collapsing the bubble and dragging him to the surface.

He learned to dog paddle by the time we reached shore and we spent the next hour splashing and chasing each other in the warm sultry waters.

He finally scooped me up carrying me up the beach to a grassy patch. There we made love, me welcoming him when he buried that huge cock in me. I clung desperately to his massive body holding him close, our mouths locked together in lust. We moved together slickly, easily until he came deep in my pussy. My back arched and I screamed out my all consuming need of being filled with his seed. It was wild rolling around in the silvery moonlight, our moans expressing our joy in mating under the twin moons in the sky.

Then we did it all over again.

It was still dark when we stirred, "time to go back?".

He nodded, "would you come back here with me sometimes Lailah?"

"I'd like that. I'll work it out with Manah. I know he'll want alone time with Emily once in a while."

He smiled and a flash later, we were back in the hotel room.

I laughed, those two were still going at it in the room next door.

"I guess I should go Mallory," he told me.

I raised an eyebrow at that.

"We need to keep you as good old Mallory for a few years yet," he smiled at me, "besides, I like the name."

That made sense to me, assuming he was telling the truth

We shared a deep kiss, his claws stroking my nipples, then disappeared leaving me freshly aroused. Bastard!

How was I going to explain to Michael. (yes that Michael, posing as a geeky code writer) How could I tell him, Raphael and Gabriel that our plan to kill The Beast failed? Somebody had talked, otherwise Lucifer would have never known about me. I knew it wasn't me so we had a mole. The three other Angels and myself were the only one that knew what was coming. Did one of them secretly tip Lucifer off? If so who could I trust now? Maybe our plan failing was a good thing if Lucifer was telling the truth.

Lucifer's story about the destruction of heaven matched rumours of things I'd heard. I was born after the conflagration. It was one of those subjects nobody ever talked about and that was the first time it had been explained to me.

I knew why Lucifer wanted me. They call me the Angel of the Night. Most have never heard of me but it's me that chooses and sends the souls when children are conceived. I can recycle old souls or choose from the never-born. It's up to me. God gave up the chore years ago. I was God's Achilles heel.

In choosing who got to live, I could use those powers to build an army for whichever side I believed in. There were billions of old souls with an inclination to topple His Lordship, and billions of innocent ones. I had believed in God's side up till now, but now....... now I wasn't so sure.

HE would be killing my children if he destroyed all this. It made me want to cry. Old, young, evil, pure, every person on this planet was my child, chosen by me. Had been for the last five thousand years or so. And by the way, don't blame me for how they turn out. The unborn souls are innocent, but that free will thing God gave them, I have no idea up front how they'll handle that. Sinner, Saint, these things were a roll of the dice. Old souls came with some memory. I always choose carefully there.