Demon Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gordo12
gordo12
807 Followers

"Seems like an awful sketchy marriage proposal Mister. You need to marry me because something world shaking is about to happen and only us getting married can stop or change it? I didn't hear the word love in there at all."

"Oh Mallory," he got down on his knees and took my hands in his pressing them to his face, "don't you know I love and adore you. I have since I first saw you twenty years ago. I've been waiting all this time."

That freaked me, "twenty years ago," I stuttered, "but I was just..."

"Eight years old and I was ten. You came to visit my dad with your aunt Clara. I was hovering around the room, but somehow I always knew my future was you. The book just confirmed it."

That was a lot to take in, but a set of childhood memories clicked in and I remembered the visit, "you were that gawky little kid hanging around."

"Guilty!" he admitted.

"You were weird," I accused him.

"You were gorgeous and I never forgot your face. I've seen it over and over in my dreams."

"This is weird," I muttered, secretly pleased. My hunk was seeing my face in his dreams. Romantic or what?

"I love you Mallory!"

"I love her too," hissed Sid, popping into existence.

"NOT NOW SID!" the two of us yelled at him listening to his wail when he fled in dismay.

"Mallory, I love you, I want you and we need to be married by this Friday. Do you love me, that's important 'cause it won't work if you don't."

"I need to deal with Michael," I said weakly.

"Do you love me Mallory?" he wasn't going to let it go.

It was time for an honest answer and I straightened up, "God help me for breaking Michael's heart, but yes Manah, I'm crazy about you too. I want nothing more than to spend my life with you making babies and seeing where our lives take us. I'll marry you this Friday."

Manah smiled in delight and I sadly pulled Michael's ring off my finger, accepting a new one from Manah. He pulled me over to a couch and we sat arms wrapped around each other. His lips found mine and all thoughts of Michael, the Devil and that stupid book vanished. I was Manah's, there was no longer any doubt in my mind.

It was a crazy, crazy rest of the week, Manah helped me move my stuff over to his hotel room. We had some unbelievable oral sex bouts with Emily and Sid. It helped keep the pressure off because left on our own, we would have never made it.

I tried contacting Michael several times but he wasn't returning calls or texts. When I called his boss I got told the company had him in seclusion, working on a new coding system. Yeah, well they were going to get a surprise about that. I knew Michael would never think to take control of his own work, he was just satisfied to get a paycheck. They paid him half what he was worth so I'd had him sign over any rights to his future work to his own personal company. Anything he was doing belonged to him now and they would be getting a letter that would have them re-write their quarterly profit reports. Michael would get the money he deserved. It was the least I could do for him.

I headed into my wedding Friday with some trepidation. My life had changed so much in the last two weeks it was unbelievable. But tonight I would finally have my husband. Just the two of us in that bed tonight, we'd forbidden the Imps from showing up. Finally I'd, no we'd, get to play our V cards.

The wedding went well and we snuck out early heading for our room. We'd waited too long for this to wait any longer.

Upstairs I got into my slutty wedding lingerie I'd bought specially for tonight. Sliding into bed with one lamp on for Manah to ogle me by, I waited for him to get out of the bathroom.

***********************************

Lucifer

Lucifer was pacing his throne room his forked tail snapping and whipping around in anger. Although he had thousands of children and could never attend all the weddings he demanded that they at least do him the courtesy of inviting him. This ungrateful whelp Manah was getting married tonight and had ignored him. That made him very angry.

His legion of minions were kneeling around the edge of the room trembling in fear. These were the times they got tortured or worse when his anger turned to uncontrollable rage.

He sat down and pulled out his records until he found the link. Oh yes, the Radcliffe's. A minor family that he used from time to time. Years ago he'd spent a night screwing the wife into a babbling wreck only fit for a mental home. He shuddered in delight at the memories. The things he'd done to her but most of all making sure she was knocked up and going to bear a child. That child was Manah.

He pulled up the records of the girl he was marrying. Well, well he thought, gorgeous and a virgin yet, how rare was that nowadays.

His cock got instantly hard looking at the intended bride and he snapped his fingers at one of the woman kneeling, waiting to serve her master. He pointed at his stiffened prong and she almost flew over, falling to her knees in front of him trying to swallow him to the root. It wasn't an easy feat with eighteen inches of hard sulphurous smelling cock four inches thick. She was a serial adulterer who had given her loving husband a lifetime of grief and this was her eternal atonement for her sins.

For a moment he was tempted to let his cock grow till it split her body and exited her ass, but she was doing a good job and he could feel the lust rising, an orgasm imminent. Choosing to go with the pleasure rather than the torture, he let her continue.

His favourite addictions were seducing married women and fucking brides fresh from the altar. He loved getting them to break their vows, especially those that believed fervently in that asshole up in heaven that started this whole earthly mess. Fucking virgins was highly desirable too. He realized he could enjoy all three passions if he bedded this bride before Manah. He was hooked.

What better revenge than insisting on Lucifer's right of bedding the bride of one of his earthly servants on her first night. It would teach the boy a good lesson for ignoring him. He'd leave behind a gibbering vacant shell of a wife just like he'd left Manah's mother.

Every so often he'd snuck into the mental home she was confined in and spend the night pounding her into a limp moaning mass of flesh, craving for his unearthly touch again. She'd never wanted to be with her husband sexually after their first night, her deranged mind always pining for his devil's cock. She was down here somewhere he remembered and he'd recently collected the husband too. He made a mental note to fuck her again in front of the old guy, just for a shit and giggles torture moment.

But back to tonight. With plans for the new bride firmly in mind he leaned back and grabbed the helpless woman between his legs by her ears and started skull fucking her. Pounding out his rage in her mouth he exploded down her throat his loud bellows shaking the walls. Rotting black cum shot straight into her belly, so foul tasting that even used to the horrors of hell she wanted nothing more than to vomit it back up. She quieted her queasy stomach down and kept swallowing knowing that he would torture her for weeks if she puked. Done spurting his Demonship slouched back letting her suckle and lick up the last of his spend. Finally content he pushed her away and lazily kicked her in the face with the sharp edge his cloven hoof knocking her on her back. He listened in pleasure to her howls of pain from a deep bleeding cut on her face.

"Tonight," he gloated, "tonight!"

************************

Mallory

The bathroom door opened and Manah walked out, his taut muscular body naked for me to admire. His thickness was erecting already in anticipation and my cunt moistened in my own expectation. Tonight was going to be awesome.

My hand outstretched hand invited him into bed. He started toward me when a wave of the foulest stench imaginable rolled through the room.

"Oh geez," I wailed, "did you fart?"

"No, what is that?"

There was an explosion of light and air behind Manah and a huge bull of a being manifested behind him. A shovel sized hand reached out and lifted him by the shoulder and tossing him into a chair against the wall like he was a child.

I stared at him. The descriptions I'd read didn't do him justice. Seven, maybe seven and half feet tall he was jet black. Scarlet red eyes stared at me out of a horned head with nose like a championship bull, long dribbles of snot dripping down. Large fangs sprouted from his mouth. His shoulders were breathtakingly broad, his arms long and muscular, his fingers tipped with large claws. His chest was massive and barrel shaped petering down to a set of hips worthy of a bull. His legs were backward jointed a cloven hoof capping the end of each leg. With his weight and the sharpness of the edges they were tearing chips out of the wooden floors whenever he moved. A long forked tail lashed back in forth like an angry lion.

But most prominent of all was a huge black cock, long and thick jutting out of his groin and pointed straight at me. Fuck that thing had to be a foot and half long. I could see black liquid bubbling out the end of a foul and malodorous looking glans.

He stood there panting, his breath sounding like a motor of a freight truck. Waves of stench roiled off his body bringing the smell of decomposing meat left in the sun for a couple of days. He looked back and forth between us, "you didn't invite me to your wedding Manah."

"I didn't think you'd be interested, Mallory this is my..."

"Your father I presume," I said drily.

"Yeah," Manah admitted, rubbing his shoulder where it had impacted the wall.

Lucifer snorted, "I'm here to claim first night bride rights."

Manah jumped to his feet, "fuck off!" he swore vehemently, facing down his father.

"Now Manah," I said raising my voice, catching their attention, "let's not be hasty."

Lucifer's eyes widened watching Mallory slink over the bed on all fours, eyes fixed on him, firm breasts temptingly hanging down, her hips and legs undulating like a cat. Only the lashing tail was missing.

Huh!

Women didn't do this. They screamed, they ran, they panicked. His eyes narrowed in disbelief, it almost looked like she was.........stalking him? Like a cat stalks a mouse? Impossible! He felt a strange thrill run through his body. After a millenniums of watching women react the same horrified way to his presence, this was a complete turnabout.

He was intrigued.

He watched her legs slide off the bed her wedding lingerie giving him a flashes of her tits and cunt through the peek-a-boo slits and he felt his lust surge. Kneeling at his feet her hand found his erection fisting the long shaft up and down, noticing for the first time the small white worms swarming the piss hole. She opened her mouth wide taking in his whole glans and sucking backward removing all the wigglers, then sat there chewing them up staring up into his eyes till she swallowed.

"Mallory?" Manah said weakly, not believing what he'd just witnessed.

"Daddy has a problem and it would be rude of us not to help him out, don't you think? After all we're a family now. I can I call you daddy, can't I?" looking up at him with adoring eyes, sucking his putrid cock back into her mouth.

She pulled back for a moment contemplating the enormity of his dick and cleared her throat. Engulfing that massive prong again her lips crept up wiggling from side to side like a snake swallowing it's prey until she met his leathery groin. With her throat bulging her tongue found his balls and licked between them while her hand tickled the loose skin cradling his baseball sized balls adding to his pleasure.

Lucifer snapped his head back a deep gasp of pleasure from his mouth, "she pleases me my son," cradling her head in his hands.

Manah just snorted in disgust.

Mallory pulled back smacking her lips in delight, then licked down his urethra until she got to his balls again. Unrepentant she spent time licking and sucking the loose skin before pushing his legs apart and laving at his sandbar. Unbidden her finger found his asshole first rimming, then worming in.

Lucifer's shocked eyes shot open. No woman had EVER done that to him, never even attempted to do that to him. It was an incredible feeling with her finger stroking inside his colon, he couldn't hold back a small appreciative moan.

But enough of the foreplay. He wanted that maidenhead. Stepping back he seized her by the throat lifting her into the air and tossing her on the bed. She bounced once, giggled, then eagerly wiggled her way back to the edge smiling up at him.

He pushed her down running his claws down her body shredding her lingerie like it was paper, blood welling up from five furrows down her body.

She ripped the tattered wedding night ensemble remains off her body and grabbed his hands pulling them back up and setting his claws on her chest. She pushed down encouraging him, "again," she pleaded. He raked down her body wracking deeper cuts watching her writhe in lust, her hips beating a tattoo on the bed when she came.

He watched her unexpected orgasmic shudders with amazement, trying to remember if there was any record of her hanging around with the BDSM crowd. Those people were plain batshit crazy and did things to themselves he wouldn't even try.

He was intrigued with this woman. Despite the tens of thousands of women he'd fucked over the thousands of years he'd ruled hell, he couldn't remember one of them reacting toward him like this. This was different, this was entertaining, a relief in the long monotonous stretch of eternity. It occurred to him that the longer she lasted, the better the night's memories would be for him. He leaned over and ran his tongue up and down those gashes sucking in her blood, his saliva healing her wounds.

When he got to the top of the last gash she grabbed him by a horn and pulled him over staring into each other's eyes. Her other hand sought his erection and centered it in her slit.

"Make a woman out of me," she whispered opening her mouth and letting a long dribble of snot from his nose slide in, then licked his nose clean till their mouths found each other and they kissed, the first genuine freely given kiss Lucifer had ever experienced.

He couldn't get enough of her, tongues duelling together he wrapped his enormous arms around her hips, lifting her up. With a powerful thrust he tore through her maidenhead sinking down into her liquid warmth, feeling her cum again. Her hips were bouncing in his arms her cunt muscles rippling up and down his cock till his own orgasm rose up and unexpectedly took him. The feeling of her pussy milking him for every drop he was suddenly jetting down into her was incredible. He'd never cum so fast before. What baffled him was she hadn't screamed in pain when he tore into her.

"A little quick on the draw are we daddy?," she giggled lying in his arms, her pussy muscles still pleasuring his cock sliding so easily in her cum lubed slit.

With a roar of anger at her disrespect he pounced on top of her his enormous weight driving her into the mattress, nonplussed by her shrieks of joy. Those massive bull-like hips, weighing hundreds of pounds drove mercilessly into her twat. "Harder, deeper," she screamed, unseen now under his covering bulk.

Manah watched in disbelief as one tiny white foot popped out on one side of those filthy black hips, then the other. They fled upwards in a V of acceptance of Lucifer's lustful dominance, then folded tightly over his ass locking him in and opening herself deeper for him. Her arms found their way out to hug his bull sized neck and hung on, barely able to keep riding the massive waves in the mattress his pounding was creating. He watched Lucifer's ass lift and her pussy became momentarily visible. Her lightly furred blonde slit willingly chased upward after his thick black cock trying to recapture it, then swallowing it completely when he slammed back down. He couldn't believe the unearthly shrieks of pleasure being drawn out of her. Her pubic hairs were drenched with their combined fluids and his ugly thick black cum was running down the cleft of her ass, the sheet under them already darkly stained.

It was getting to him. If she'd been forced maybe it would have been ok, but to watch her avidly work to get herself bred by this foul creature was disheartening.

How she could have any desire for this escaped him.

He watched her mouth find Lucifer's again and listened to her beg, a long drawn out, "nooooo," when his cock withdrew, then screaming, "yessss," into his mouth when he punched down rooting her again. In between she fiercely kissed him anyplace she could reach.

Lucifer was watching her face closely when she suddenly got quiet, her head turned sideways, eyes tightly closed. She had an intense expression on her face, the tiny tip of her tongue clamped between her teeth sticking out. She was going to cum again he could feel her pussy tightening. She clenched hard, her eyes flew open in shocked amazement and she stared wildly into his eyes, her hips beating a rapid tattoo on his groin. Her mouth snapped up to his and a long, "Daaaaadddddyyyy," went reverberating down his throat. Her hips opened even wider cunt surging up to engulf his prick, seeking fertilization. His own need boiled up and they locked groins together shrieking and bellowing noisily. Mallory moaned a long breathy moan, welcoming her lover shooting fertile black seed into her womb.

Manah was left to watch those huge black balls jerking and pumping their evil contents into his wife. He had an sudden unwanted vision of his mother doing the same thing and his stomach recoiled in protest. His mother had been impregnated with him and now his wife was being bred and.....?" What the outcome of this mating would be he had no clue.

In that instant he understood his father that raised him. Watching Manah's mother being knocked up by this creature and then forced to raise the unwanted spawn of their union must have been awful. His dad had always been a bit distant with him and now he knew why. It was obvious just how generous his dad had been toward him and Manah found forgiveness in his heart for any coldness he'd sensed between them.

The lovers finally quieted, replete for the moment, murmuring and kissing each other. The stench of Lucifer clogged Manah's nose like having a picnic at the garbage dump. Mallory was lying there smiling contentedly, how could she stand being so close? He didn't understand any of this.

Manah stood and Mallory finally realized he was still there, offering her hand to take his.

"Sweetie it looks like your dad is going to stay for the night taking his bride rights. You don't need to stay if you don't want to. Maybe you'd like to find Emily and give her what she's always wanted. I know you two love each other and she deserves to be your first. Go to her, find her, love her. I'll be fine here."

"Mallory," he began.....

"It's ok Manah. You and I have the rest of our lives together. One night is nothing. Go find Emily, make yourselves happy tonight with my blessings."

It was a discouraged Manah that turned at the door and stared back at his bride. He shut the door behind him and trod down the hall with a heavy heart. Mallory heard his footsteps pick up speed. She heard a soft explosion and Emily's giggle when they came together. She smiled for them. It wasn't long before the headboard in the other room started banging on the wall and Emily was squealing her croaky little squeal in time with the noisy mattress springs. Mallory was happy for Emily, she'd been waiting for decades for this experience with Manah. More than enough foreplay.

But there was a huge log in her pussy still stiff and unyielding. She grabbed Lucifer's horn pulling him down for a another kiss. They lay together bodies quiet and sated for the moment although Lucifer kept stirring the pot every so often drawing little moans.

gordo12
gordo12
807 Followers