Deserving Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both slowed down and caught our breath. Lara leaned against a tree as she looked at me.

"So, when do you want to do it?" she asked.

"What, spank you?"

"Yeah."

I shrugged. "I guess we'll do it when we get home."

"No," she said. "If you have to punish me, punish me away from Mom. I don't want to give her the satisfaction."

"Lara."

"I don't want her to see me cry. Please."

"I don't want to see you cry either, Lara."

"Then don't punish me," Lara said. "Or do punish me if you have to, but do it right here, right now. I want to get it over with."

"In the park?"

"Yeah. There's no one around. It's getting dark. Come on," she said, grabbing my hand. She led me off the trail to an empty campground with a few picnic benches. The sky was giving up the last of its light. "Here. Do it."

"Baby, I don't know if I feel comfortable spanking you."

"It's fine. I want you to. It's a fair punishment. I was bad. Punish me. And then you can tell Mom all about it. It'll make her so happy to hear I got spanked."

"All right, if you're sure..."

I watched as she carefully climbed onto the picnic bench, her knees on the seat. She leaned over the table, her tummy flat against it, and then she covered her eyes.

"Ready."

I came up beside her, looking over the contours of her round ass. I slowly rested my hand on her lower back, and then I slid my hand down, curving my palm along her ass. I lifted my hand and readied number one.

"Wait!" Lara cried.

"Oh, geez," I said. "I thought you were really going to go through with it."

"I am, but first you have to pull my pants down."

"Huh?"

"It won't hurt with my pants on."

"You want me to pull your pants down?"

She nodded as she looked back at me. "It's what I would do to punish my daughter."

"Um, baby, are you sure about this? How about I just tell your mother I spanked you?"

"No, it's the principle of the matter now. I want you to spank me, and I want you to tell my bitch of a mother how much it hurt. And when you do, I want you to look into her eyes and see how happy it makes her to think of me in pain. Keep that in your mind the next time you're out of town, that she's laughing at you while she's fucking the neighbor."

My daughter knew me well enough to know how to press my buttons. I was pretty sure she had just pressed them because she wanted me angry, and it worked. I grabbed the waist of her yoga pants and yanked them down. I could still see her bare skin in the dark, her fleshy cheeks, the crack of her ass, but her pussy was hidden by her waist of her pants. I let my hand fly.

"One!" I yelled, slapping her ass.

She yelped, gripping the table. "Ow!"

"Two! Three! Four! Five!" I was a man possessed. I'd never spanked my daughter before. Each time the palm of my hand connected with her bare ass, I enjoyed it. Not the spanking, but the touching. I wanted to put my hands on her ass and just feel her, slide my fingers between her legs. I think that made me angrier at her, at myself, that this was turning me on. "Six! Seven! Eight! Nine!"

"Ow, fuck, Daddy! Ow!" Lara whined.

"Ten!" I said, smacking her ass one final time. Her flesh rippled, and even in the dim light, I could see how red I'd made her skin. My heart was hammering. I could feel my cock straining inside my jogger pants.

Lara turned around, pulling up her pants and whimpering. She looked into my eyes. "I, I can't believe you spanked me."

My triumphant smile fell. "I, I, baby, you told me to."

She ran off.

"Lara!" I called after her. I jogged after my daughter. Lara was a runner though, and she had 18 years on me. I could never have kept up.

By the time I made it to our neighborhood, I could just see Lara dashing inside the house. "Fuck, I'm out of breath," I said, walking the rest of the way. "Fuck."

I was worried now. I'd spanked my little girl, hurt her. I hated myself. Why did I listen to Agatha? I was angry at myself, really angry, but mostly at Agatha. It was her idea.

I burst inside and Agatha was right there, looking confused. "What the hell was that about? She just ran in here crying and went up to her room."

"God damn it, Agatha! What do you think happened? I punished her."

"What did you do?"

"I spanked her! Like you told me to do!"

"You spanked her?" Agatha said, her eyes sparkling and a smile forming. She really was happy about it, and that infuriated me.

"Don't look so smug! That's our daughter. I don't enjoy punishing her. Why the hell did I listen to you?"

"Oh, she deserved it, Ryan," Agatha said. "She deserved whatever you gave her. How many times did you hit her? Did you use a belt? Did she cry?"

I scoffed and brushed past her and went up the stairs. Lara's door was closed. I knocked. "Lara? Lara, baby, can I talk to you?"

"Leave me alone!" she said. I heard her crying.

I rested my forehead against the door. "Baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't want to do that. You know I didn't. Please, let me come in and apologize."

She was quiet for a moment. "Fine."

I opened the door and slid inside, closing it behind me. My daughter was lying in bed, her face buried in the pillow. My eyes ran up her calves and over her ass, covered by her black yoga pants. I couldn't believe I had spanked her bare ass.

I sat down on the edge of her bed and gently reached out to stroke her back. "Baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I thought you wanted me to spank you. I really did."

Lara suddenly turned around, but her eyes weren't wet and she was smiling.

"Gotcha!" she said.

"What the... what the fuck?" I said.

"Shh! She might be listening." Lara laughed. "I was right, wasn't I? She was happy, wasn't she?"

"Wait, just wait. I thought you were pissed at me."

"I was pissed, but only for a minute. You didn't have to spank me so hard. Then I kinda decided to trick you so you'd yell at mom. Did you tell her off?"

"God damn it, Lara," I said, jumping up. "That's not cool."

"But I was right, wasn't I? She was happy about it."

"Lara, you just put me through the ringer."

She climbed up on the bed on her knees and gave me that pouty lip. She reached out and put her arms around my neck. "I'm sorry, Daddy. It wasn't all fake. It really hurt like hell. But I knew if you thought I was upset, you'd yell at her."

"Why are you always trying to provoke a fight with her?"

She frowned. "Because I want you to see her for what she is. She's not good for you, Daddy. You deserve better."

"Lara..."

"Don't be angry at me. It makes me so sad."

"Well, too bad, because I am angry."

Her lower lip trembled. "Can I make it up to you? Come here."

She pulled me into a hug, wrapping her arms around my shoulders. I couldn't help but wrap mine around her waist, squeezing her tight. Then she leaned back, pulling me down into the bed. I almost fell on top of her, but Iturned to land beside her. Lara climbed right on top of me, straddling my waist. I looked up at her.

"Lara, come on. "

She put her hands on my chest. "I know you don't want to hear it, Daddy, but you can do so much better than her. You're not happy, and I want you to be happy."

"I'm plenty happy with my life. Your mother and I may have our problems, but I still have you, after all."

She smiled sideways and leaned down, giving me a kiss on the cheek. "You'll always have me. I do think you need a woman to take care of you though."

"You take care of me," I said.

"I meant you need a woman you can fuck."

"Jesus, that mouth of yours."

"You do," she said. "I know you and Mom don't have sex anymore."

"Lara, that's not..."

"We share a wall, Daddy. I know when you two fuck, and I know you two haven't fucked since Valentine's Day. Six months and no sex? She doesn't love you."

"Okay, you know what, this conversation is over." I tipped her off my waist and she fell on the bed. She gave me a pouty look, but I headed toward the door. I glanced at her. She looked so sad. I couldn't leave her like that. "I still love you, baby. Just, please, I don't ask for much, but can you try to get along with your mother, for me?"

Lara sighed. "Fine, Daddy. I'll try harder, for you."

"Thank you. Come down for dinner in 10 minutes. I'd like us to eat together as a family."

She smiled. "Okay, Daddy."

Downstairs, Agatha had thrown together some chicken and greens. I helped her get everything together and set the table. She was silent. I was going to have smooth things over.

"Sorry I yelled at you."

She looked at me with that annoyed face she always had. "I bet the moment you went into her room, she wrapped you right back around her little finger, didn't she?"

I rubbed my face but didn't answer.

"Uh-huh," Agatha said, turning her attention back to the chicken she was forking onto the plates. "She's always known exactly how to manipulate you, a few tears and you come running."

I got the drinks together. I could hardly argue. Agatha was right.

"I just wish you were on my side once in a while," she added.

"I'm not on anyone's side. I'm trying to keep you two from strangling each other. That's all I do."

"Yeah, right."

Lara soon came down, and the three of us sat at the table. Agatha gave my daughter a glare.

"You're wearing your sports bra at the table?"

"What? I just went for a run with Daddy. He didn't change."

"He's dressed decently. A sports bra is not descent. I don't want you wearing that at the table again."

Lara sighed. "Fine. It won't happen again."

Agatha smiled. "Finally a good answer out of you."

Lara rolled her eyes.

Silverware scraped plates as Agatha and Lara refused to make eye contact. Balancing these two women in my life was a fulltime job.

"So," I said, chewing down my green beans, "anything exciting happen while I was gone?"

"You mean other than your daughter getting drunk?" Agatha said.

Lara opened her mouth to say something, but instead she closed it and looked down at her plate. "Whatever."

Agatha looked arrogant. "Oh, it looks like your father's beating finally set you straight."

"Agatha, come on," I said.

"Let's see, what else happened," Agatha said. "She didn't clean her room until this morning, when she knew you were on your way home. She hasn't done the laundry. She only does the dishes when I plead. She ran up her cell phone bill, again, and I'm mysteriously missing 100 dollars from my purse."

Lara was glaring at her mother from across the table, but she wasn't speaking.

"Can we just get along for one meal, please?" I said.

"Well, don't you have anything to say about that, Ryan?" Agatha said. "College is three weeks away, and your daughter is a thief."

Lara opened her mouth but then bit down. "I am not a thief." Lara looked at me. "Daddy, I swear to God, I didn't take her money. She buys so many cigarettes she can't even remember how much she spends."

"Okay, Lara. I believe you. Agatha, please, I'm sure Lara would not steal from you."

"Then explain the phone bill. She ran it up by over 50 dollars. That may as well be stealing."

"That's probably my fault," I said. "She called me a couple times at my hotel, and I kept her talking."

"Oh, and here you come, running to her defense."

"You're being unreasonable," I retorted.

"Once again, you never take my side," Agatha said. "She's lazy."

"Lazy?" Lara cried. "I'm the one with the fucking job! I work part time! How is it fair that I'm still doing the same chores I've been doing since I was a kid, but I'm the one working!"

"Lara!"

"Do you pay rent?" Agatha shot back. "Do you pay for your phone, your car, anything? No! I do!"

"You?" Lara screamed. "Daddy does! Daddy works hard, and what do you do, except sit around and spend his money on your fucking nails and hair and cigarettes! And how many times did you call Daddy while he was away? Zero times!"

"You keep running your mouth, and you won't be calling anyone anymore!" Agatha shouted. "Raise your voice to me one more time, and you can kiss your phone goodbye!"

"All right, enough!" I shouted. "Damn it, can we have one meal without this arguing?"

"If your daughter was more respectful, we could!" Agatha said.

Lara looked down. "I'm sorry, Daddy. I was trying, but, but..." My daughter looked at me, bit down, and then looked at her mother. "I'm sorry for raising my voice to you."

Agatha looked pleasantly surprised. "Well, that's one apology that's long overdue. Ryan, for heaven's sake, I hope you hit her more often. She's finally learning some respect."

I grumbled. "Thank you, Lara. Agatha, Lara's trying. Could you please try to get along with her too?"

"She's my daughter, Ryan. I don't have to get along with her. She has to do as I tell her."

I shook my head but said nothing. A buzzer sounded from the basement.

"Looks like the laundry is done," Agatha said. "Lara, are you going to fold it?"

"When, tonight?"

"No, tomorrow when the clothes are wrinkled. Yes, tonight!"

"But I..." Lara looked at me and then back at her mother. "Fine, I'll do it."

"Good," Agatha said. "See, Ryan? Harsh punishment works. She's behaving for once."

Lara scoffed. I admit, Agatha was starting to piss me off too. "Well, it's late. I don't want Lara up all night folding clothes. I'll help her."

Lara smiled at me.

Agatha scowled. "What a surprise. You come home and do her work for her."

"It'll go faster with two people," I said. "It'll go even faster with three. Why don't all of us do it together?"

My wife stood up, taking her plate and putting it in the sink. "I made dinner."

"I'll take care of it, Daddy," Lara said. "You had a long trip."

"It's okay. It'll only take a few minutes."

Agatha rolled her eyes and shook her head. "I'm going up to bed."

She stomped off without another word, leaving Lara and me alone. I put our plates in the sink. Lara came up and hugged me from behind.

"Thanks, Daddy."

I turned around and gave her a hug back. "Thank you, Lara. I appreciate you trying not to fight with her."

She looked up at me with bright eyes. "I tried for you, Daddy, even though she was so mean."

I kissed Lara's forehead. "I know."

Lara kissed my chin and rubbed her nose against my jaw. "Mmm, I love when you kiss me, Daddy."

"Then I'll give you another one," I said, leaning down and pressing my lips to her cheek.

She cooed and tightened her arms around my shoulders. She turned her face to mine and then gave me a quick kiss in return, but this time, she planted her lips on my lips for an instant. She pulled away and giggled.

"All right you, stop flirting with me," I said. "We have laundry to do."

I turned her around and gave her butt a gentle slap. She squeaked and went through the door that led down into the basement. I followed her.

It was cool and dry down here, with carpeted floor and drywall. I had started to turn it into a den, but there wasn't much furniture, just an old table with a couple chairs, an old sofa against the wall, and a collection of boxes stored to one side, opposite the washer and dryer.

Lara opened the dryer and started pulling out the clothes and putting them on top, all whites, mostly undergarments and towels. She hopped up on top of the washer, sitting there as she started to fold. She tossed a pair of clean panties in my face. "Those are mine."

I looked at them. There was a faded red spot in the crotch. "Period panties. Great." I folded them in a nice square and put them in the laundry basket.

"Never a tampon around when you need one."

She tossed me another pair of her panties.

"Clean," I reported as I folded them.

"You know, most boys would kill to play with my panties," she said with a grin, folding one of my t-shirts.

"And I would kill most boys if they played with your panties," I said.

She laughed. We finished the rest of the clothes fairly quickly. The last item was a towel. "Ooh, it's so warm. I love warm towels." She wrapped it around her shoulders and cuddled with it. "Mmm, it's so nice." She opened her arms. "Want to share the warm towel with me?"

I smiled at her. "Let's just finish up."

She reached out, grabbing my hand and pulling me in. I stepped between her knees, right up against the washer. She wrapped her arms and the towel around my back.

"Mmm, warm, huh?" she said.

"Yeah," I said, putting my hands on her waist.

"No, you can't feel it. Your shirt is on. It's better on bare skin. Here, take off your shirt."

"Baby..." I tried to protest, but she started pushing my shirt up. I sighed and lifted my arms, letting her pull it off.

Her hands quickly came down my shoulders, her fingers on my chest, running over my pecs and grazing my nipples. She tickled my tummy and then wrapped me in the towel with her. I leaned into her, my hands braced on the top of the washer as she held me in a warm towel embrace.

"See, it's better like this, isn't it?" she whispered, nose to nose with me.

"Yeah..."

She smiled and then quickly stole a kiss against my lips. Before I could argue, she put her head on my shoulder and held me tight. I felt her feet come up and lock around my waist.

"Mmm, I'm lucky to have such a sexy daddy."

I really did love having my daughter hold me like this. I wrapped my arms tight around her waist and picked her up.

"Oh," she said.

I carried her over to the old sofa and fell down on it. She adjusted her legs, straddling me. My hands ran up and down her bare back, crossing the sports bra. I teased her a little, sliding my finger under the fabric and tickled.

She wiggled and smiled as she looked at me. "I'm glad you're home."

"I'm glad I'm home too."

"I miss you so much when you leave," she said with a frown.

"I know, baby. I miss you too."

She bit her lip and then she moved her lips to mine again, planting a soft slow kiss on them. I gently kissed her lips back, the wetness making them stick together for a moment before they pulled apart. I took a breath.

"Baby, you know we've talked about this. We shouldn't kiss like that."

She pushed out her lower lip. "But I like kissing you like that."

"I know, but it's not really... normal."

She sighed. "Why do you always say that? What's wrong with kissing my daddy? It's not like I'm putting my tongue in your mouth. I'm just kissing your lips. It's no big deal, unless you make it a big deal."

I swallowed. "It's just, your mother would freak out."

"I wasn't going to tell her," she said, shaking her head. "She'd freak out if she saw me in your lap like this too, but I've been sitting in your lap for years. I don't see why I have change just because I got a little older. It's dumb." She put her head down on my shoulder. "I hate it when you make me feel bad for showing you affection."

Now I felt bad. "I know. I'm sorry. It's my fault. It's just, sometimes I have to remind myself you're my daughter."

She looked at me again. "What does that mean?"

"When you sit like this, you must know what it does to me..."

"Huh? Know what?" she said, but then I felt her shift her position, moving her crotch against my crotch. I could feel my cock starting to swell in my pants.

"Come on, you know," I said, giving her a look.

She had a guilty grin. "Know what, Daddy?"

She deliberately wiggled her hips, rubbing our crotches together.

"You..." I pinched her ass and she squeaked and wiggled again.

"Know what, Daddy? What am I doing to you?" She lifted up and dropped down. "Mmm, tell me, Daddy."

"Okay, okay, enough."

She bounced again, grinding our genitals together, separated by a few layers of cloth. "Mmm, tell me what I'm doing, Daddy. I'm not going tot stop until you do." She was really starting to hump against me now.

"Damn it, Lara, enough. You're deliberately making me hard."

She gasped. "Me?"

"Why do you always tease me like this?" I said, grabbing her hips and holding her firmly so she'd stop.