Deserving Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God, Daddy, it feels so amazing," she whispered in my mouth. "I've wanted this for so long. I can't believe it's finally happening."

"Yes, baby," I said, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her back down to the edge of the desk so I could slam my long cock into her once again. "It's going to keep happening. I'm going to fuck you for the rest of my life."

"Oh, God, yes! Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck your little girl!"

I fucked my little girl, my long cock sliding in and out of her warm wet hole, the slick sound of sex in our ears, muffled by moans and heavy breathing. We were humping in each other's direction harder and faster.

"Fuck!" I groaned. "Baby, I gotta slow down and pull out. I need to cum."

"Oh, Daddy, cum in me."

"I can't, princess," I said, trying to slow my thrusts, but my daughter kept humping with her legs wrapped around my waist.

"I want to feel your cum in my pussy, Daddy. It's okay. I can take a pill later. All my friends do it."

"Fuck, I need to cum so bad," I said, picking up my thrusting again, using her hot hole to work my cock toward a long overdue release. "Fuck, I can't stop!"

"Don't stop, Daddy. Use my pussy. I want to make you cum. You can always use my pussy or my mouth or my ass. I just want my daddy to need me."

"Oh, fuck, baby, I do need you," I groaned, my fingers clenching on her waist. "Fuck, take it!"

She cried out in pleasure as my steel-hard cock throbbed inside her tight little cunt, spewing hot cum deep inside her. "Fuck, I can feel it!" she said. "Oh my God, you're cumming in me!"

"Fuck, yes!" I said, thrusting harder than ever, slamming her into the desk to milk my cock, filling her up with warm sperm.

We both looked down between her legs as I kept thrusting. Cum was spilling out of her each time I pulled back to push in, white cream drizzling out her cunt, running down her ass to pool on the desk. I could feel my cock still spewing. I groaned and slowed as my fat mushroom head grew super sensitive to her tight warm pussy. I had to stop.

"Fuck," I said, leaning down over her, my arms shaking to keep from collapsing on top of her.

"Mmm, oh, fuck, Daddy," she said, her head falling back as she breathed. "Oh, my God that was so much cum. I can feel it inside me. Fuck, and I thought I came a lot."

I chuckled. "It's been a while for me."

She giggled. "I liked it. Did I do well?"

"Do well?" I said. "Of course you did."

"Really?" she said, looking up in my eyes. "I'm a good lover? Better than Mom?"

I gave her a smile and then I leaned down over her to kiss her forehead. "That was the best sex I've ever had."

"Aw, Daddy," she said. "Mmm, think you got a few more thrusts in you? I was just about to cum again."

I laughed. "Maybe... if I go slow."

However, before I could thrust into her again, someone knocked on the door. I didn't have to wonder who it was, because in typical Paul fashion, he knocked and opened at the same time.

"Ryan, you'll never guess who else stopped by to see---"

Paul froze. I looked straight ahead. Lara looked upside down. And Agatha... Agatha screamed.

"What the fuck!" Agatha shouted.

"Fuck!" I said, stepping back, pulling my cock out of my daughter. Cum spilled everywhere, all over the desk, dripping down my cock. I tried desperately to shove my dick back into my pants. Lara jumped up, stuffing her tits back into her bra, trying to pull up her skirt as Agatha came screaming at us.

"I knew it! I fucking knew it!"

"Whoa, okay, hold on!" Paul said, grabbing Agatha just as she was ready to swing her purse.

"You disgusting pig! You fucked my daughter!"

"I can explain!" I said.

"We weren't fucking! We were talking!" Lara said. Even as lies went, that was pretty weak, especially with a pool of cum and pussy juice all over my desk, as well as running down the inside of my daughter's thighs. "I was just standing here!"

"I'll cut your fucking dick off!" Agatha screamed at me. Then she turned her glare on Lara. "And you, you fucking whore! You've been screwing my husband!"

"No I haven't!" Lara said.

"Agatha, just calm down, let me explain," I said.

"Let go of me!" Agatha said, pushing Paul away.

"Okay, calm down," Paul said, letting her go. I was glad there was a desk separating us, because I was pretty sure Agatha would do anything at this point to kill me.

"How dare you?" Agatha said, shaking with fury. "Your own daughter!"

"Agatha, I, I..."

"We weren't doing anything!" Lara said. "Ask Uncle Paulie! We were just standing here, weren't we?"

"Huh?" Paul said.

"We were just standing here," Lara said. "I don't know where she gets off thinking I was on the desk, having sex with Daddy, 'cause I wasn't. I was just standing here."

"Uh," Paul said. "Right, like Lara said, I didn't see anything. I don't want any part of this."

"Oh, I see what you're doing," Agatha said, sneering at Lara. "Your word against mine?"

"And Daddy's and Uncle Paulie's word," Lara said with a grin. "Crazy woman who thinks her ex-husband is having sex with his daughter, she'd say anything to hurt him, but don't forget we have the proof that you're the real cheater."

Agatha turned her glare on me. "You..."

"Agatha," I said. "I'm sorry."

"You're sorry?" she repeated. "This isn't something you can apologize for!"

"You left me first, Agatha. I couldn't help falling in love with someone else."

"Someone else?" she repeated again. "You sick fuck! That's my daughter, Ryan! My daughter!"

"Just let me explain."

"Don't!" She held up a large manila envelope. I hadn't even realized she'd been holding it. She threw it at me. "Sign it!"

I opened it and pulled out divorce papers. "What? When did you have time to get these?"

"I've been talking to my lawyer for months, Ryan. We both knew this was coming. I just didn't realize you've been fucking my daughter the whole time!"

"Not as long as you've been fucking Walter!" Lara shot back. "Don't judge us! At least I've been there for Daddy. Where have you been? In another man's bed. You should have taken care of your man, so your daughter didn't have to."

"You bitch," Agatha said.

"All right, let's just get this over with," I said, taking out the papers. I didn't read them. I just put them down on the desk, right in the sex puddle of pussy juice and cum, and signed. I handed them back across the desk. "Sorry. I forgot about the---"

Agatha took them back and suddenly spit on me. "If I ever see you again, Ryan, I'll cut your fucking dick off." She looked at Lara. "You're no daughter of mine." Then she stormed out.

"Whatevs," Lara said.

I sighed. "Fuck."

Paul rubbed his face. "Jesus Christ, Ryan."

"Paul, I'm sorry. I can't tell you how embarrassed I am. Let me explain."

Paul shook his head. "Not my business. But protip: if you're going to fuck a girl in your office, especially your daughter, lock the door."

"That's, uh, good advice, Paul."

Paul left, closing the door behind him. I sighed and sat back in my chair. Lara came and sat in my lap, putting her arms around my neck. "You okay, Daddy?"

"Yeah, super."

She grinned. "That was some amazing sex, huh?"

I laughed despite myself. "Yes, but what about your mother? She's probably going to burn everything we own."

Lara shrugged. "I got everything I want right here. Besides, I love shopping for new clothes."

I chuckled. "Well, it's just you and me now, princess."

"Just how I like it," she said, leaning in to kiss me. Our lips held each other and our tongues touched. "Mmm, my sexy daddy, finally all to myself. Can you take the rest of the day off? Let's get out of here. We'll fuck and fuck and fuck until we can't fuck anymore."

"Sounds nice. But where we are going to go? Do you want to take a look at that apartment with the hot tub?"

She shrugged. "I don't care where we go, as long as there's a big comfy bed with you in it." She stood up and held her hand out to me. "Coming, Daddy?"

I took her hand. "Let's go."

1...5678910