Deserving Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe Mom isn't, like, begging for sex everyday. I would be."

I glanced at her. "Really?"

She nodded. "Like, honestly, I know I'm your daughter, but it's just like... um, I don't know, maybe I'm just confused since this is the first real cock I've ever seen, but it's just really turning me on."

I liked that I was turning her on for a change. God knows she made me hard all the time the way she teased me. "You really like my cock, huh?"

"Yes," was all she said.

"Are you wet?"

"Wet? My pussy is drooling right now."

"Drooling?"

"Yes. Drooling. Fuck, Mom is crazy, because if you were my husband, I would totally beg you to fuck me all the time."

I chuckled. "Don't tease me."

"Daddy, I'm serious. Like, my pussy is throbbing right now."

"I guess you really do like it."

"I love it," she said softly. She suddenly tore her eyes away from it and looked into my eyes. "Can I touch it?"

"Oh, no, baby, come on. We both need to get some sleep."

"Sleep? If you think I'm going to sleep after this, you're crazy. When I go upstairs, I'm going to ram my dildo so hard into my cunt, you'll hear me screaming all the way down here."

I smirked and shook my head. "You remember I'm your father, right?"

"Yeah, but I really want to touch it. It's just so tempting. Please, I have to."

"Baby, I don't know. The line has to be drawn somewhere."

"Daddy, come on. It's not like we're going to have sex. I just want to touch it."

"So as long as we don't have sex, it's no big deal?"

She nodded in the dark. "Yeah. Exactly. Just... no sex."

"Right, no sex."

"So can I touch it?"

"You really want to touch your daddy's cock?"

"Yes. Do you want me to beg? Because I will beg to touch your cock."

I took a breath. "All right. Just for a minute though."

"Yes! Okay, don't move."

She timidly reached for my cock. Her four fingers touched the shaft. She seemed to pet it like I was an obedient dog, dragging her fingertips down the shaft. She carefully rested her palm on it and ran her thumb along the side. Then she squeezed, just enough to feel the spring-back of my hard cock flesh.

"Fuck," she whispered. "I kinda thought it would feel more rubbery, like a dildo."

I smirked as I watched her. "What does it feel like?"

"Like... Like, I don't know. It's not like anything."

She examined it closer, using her hand, lifting it, getting a better grip by wrapping her fingers around it. I admit it felt amazing to have her handling my cock like this. I loved just watching her touch and play with it like a curious kitten with a new toy. I felt her run her thumb under my cockhead, across the slit.

"Careful, that's the sensitive part," I said.

"Oh. You're, um, a little gooey..." she said, glancing at me in the dark. "It's precum, right?"

"Yeah."

I watched her lick her lips in the dark. "So I'm curious. How do you stroke it?"

I laughed. "Come on, you have to know how a guy strokes his dick."

"Well, I've seen videos, but I've never really seen it first hand. No pun intended. Just tell me how to do it. I'm curious."

I reached down, carefully wrapping my hand around the back of her hand, our fingers lacing together around my cock. I had a flashback of teaching her how to play softball. Of course, I had taught her how to swing the bat, not jerk it off.

"Watch carefully," I said. "Take a firm grip around the base. Hold the skin tight. Slide your hand up." I slid her hand up nice and slowly, squeezing her hand so it was tight around my cock. "Then, push back down." I pushed her hand back down, my cock throbbing in her palm. Then I let go. "That's all there is to it."

"Oh," she said, staring at my cock. "So up..." She stroked my cock up. "And down?" And then pushed back down, running her hand along the length of it.

I sighed. "Yup. That's it."

"It felt good?"

"Yes."

"Oh," she said. Her thumb ran across the tip again. "Your cock feels amazing."

"Haha, thanks."

"And you're oozing precum, Daddy."

"I know. I'm a leaker when I get hard like this and I haven't cum in a while."

She smiled at me in the dark. "It must run in the family, because I'm a total gusher when I cum."

I chuckled. "And your pussy is drooling right now too?"

She giggled. "Yup. I'm definitely going to need new panties."

I paused and then felt brave. "Can I touch it?"

Her eyes turned away from my cock again to look at me. "Touch my pussy?"

"Yeah. I'm curious how wet you are."

"Um, yeah. I mean, yeah, I'm touching you. You can touch me."

"You sure?"

She nodded quickly. "Just... um, like, it's embarrassingly wet."

I smiled. "I'll take that as a compliment."

"Okay." Her hand was still firmly wrapped around my cock, but she let it go to climb into position, putting one knee between my legs, the other on the edge of the sofa, her legs parted. With her hands, she took the bottom of her long t-shirt and lifted it up, revealing her bright red panties and her belly button.

I slowly reached out to her, letting my fingers brush along her belly. "Sure you're okay with this?"

She gave me a nod. "Just don't laugh at me for being wet."

"Never," I said, my fingers brushing down. I touched the lacey fabric of her panties. I turned my palm out and let my fingers slide along the fabric, over her pubic mound. I could feel the contours of her pussy in her panties, as well as the wetness. She was soaking through them. The dampness was on my fingers as I slid my hand between her legs, the indentation of her pussy lips hugging my middle finger.

"Damn, you are wet."

"Yes," she said with a heavy breath.

"You okay?"

"Yes," she said quickly. She looked down, watching me. "You're not going under my panties?"

"Uh, can I?"

"Yes!" she blurted out. "I mean, yes. Here." She held her shirt up with one hand and took my hand in the other. She led my fingers to the waistband of her panties, and together, our hands slid inside. My palm was right up against her pubic mound. She was smooth to the touch. Our fingers slid south, curling between her legs; now I felt how wet she really was. Her cunt was slippery and hot as an oven. As my fingers settled on top of her slick pussy lips, her hole seemed to pulsate, inviting me in. I felt her fingers slide between my fingers. Her juices were everywhere. She let out an exhausted breath as her middle finger slid inside her cunt.

"Fuck," she mumbled.

"Still okay?" I asked.

"Uhmyes," she said heavily.

"You don't sound okay," I said, holding her pussy in the palm of my hand.

"My pussy is on fire and your fingers are almost inside me and your palm is pressing up against my clit. If I don't sound okay it's because I'm trying not to cum in your hand."

"Really? Let's see how wet I can make you." I lifted my middle finger. It slid into her slippery channel, right beside her middle finger. She was so tight; our digits were mashed together. She lost her balance. Her hand holding up her t-shirt shot out grasped my chest to keep from falling. Her other hand stayed where it was, with her middle finger buried in her cunt right next to mine.

"Jesus fuckety fuck," she said.

"Your pussy really is drooling," I said.

"Yeah. I can't help it."

She regained her balance, but she didn't reach for her t-shirt. Instead, she reached for my cock, taking hold of it, gripping it in her hand. She tugged on it, attempting to stroke it, but she was clearly in a daze with my middle finger jammed in her cunt. I wiggled my finger, and she swayed precariously on her knees.

"God," she said. Her middle finger was working, sliding in and out of her pussy, rubbing up against my finger.

I was uncertain about the rightness of what I was doing. I had somehow stumbled into a situation where I was helping my daughter masturbate in one hand, while she jerked me off in the other. Based solely on the way she was breathing and stifling her little moans, I knew she was moments away from climaxing. I suppose I could have stopped her, but it felt wrong to deny my beautiful daughter with the drooling cunt an orgasm when she was so close. So I did what any father in this situation would do: I rubbed her clit.

"Fuck!" she said, the moment I pulled my finger out of her cunt and rubbed it against her clit.

We worked together, her fingers busily sawing in and out of her cunt while mine caressed her hard little nub. She was panting like a puppy, grabbing and pulling on my cock in such incoherence that I think she was simply using it to excite herself, because there was no rhythm to the stimulation, though I admit, the cute way in which she was trying to jerk me off pleased me anyway, like a father proud of his daughter for giving it her all.

"Shh, baby," I whispered. "Not too loud. Your mother will hear."

"Oh, fuck, Daddy," she whimpered. "I can't help it. I'm going to cum."

"I know you are, sweetheart. It's okay. You can cum."

I gently squeezed her clit between my fingers. She bit down on her lip and groaned in her closed mouth. And cum she did. I could feel her squirting inside her panties. In the darkness, it was hard to tell how much of my hand was wet and how much was dry. She was soaking well through her panties, her cream running down her thighs. She let go of my cock and fell on top of me, pinning my arm awkwardly under her, my hand glued to her pussy, my cock bent to the side against her tummy. Her hot breath was rapidly crashing against my neck.

It took me a moment to pull my arm free. My hand was soaked. Even my thigh was wet from where her pussy was now resting. Lara didn't move at all. I could tell from the unsteady nature of her breath she was still coming down. I wasn't sure if I should say something or just let her recover.

"Mmm, Daddy," she mumbled.

"Shh, baby. It's okay. Rest."

I reached up with my dry hand and gently stroked her back. She sighed into my neck and mewed like a sleepy kitten. I figured maybe she needed a nap. I pulled the blanket up over her back and let her lay there.

I knew one thing for certain as my daughter drifted off, lying on top of me, my cock pinned between us, I dare not fall asleep. I was naked with my daughter. If my wife came down those stairs, it would be hell on earth. That thought kept me awake. I listened for the slightest sound. I was ready to push my daughter off, pull up my pants, and make up an excuse.

A couple hours past, during which Lara seemed to wiggle in her sleep. Me, I was getting more and more tired. Eventually, I gently rolled her off my chest and onto the sofa. I stood up and looked down at her. Fuck, she really did turn me on. I wasn't sure how our relationship would change because of what happened tonight. Maybe it wouldn't change at all. Maybe it would make things weird. Or maybe it would lead to... no, best not think of that.

I put my pants back on and picked my daughter up as carefully as I could. I carried her up the stairs, which even as light as she was, was a bit of a task. Nevertheless, I got her in bed and returned downstairs, settling into my sofa. Damn, I really needed some sleep.

I was still snoozing when I heard the front door slam. I sat up, looking around, squinting at the sun pouring through the windows. The clock said it was 8:10 am. That meant I was 10 minutes late for work. With a glance out the window, I saw my wife's car pull away. I wandered the house looking for my daughter, but she had left too. I resigned myself to getting ready for work and heading out. I was very late by the time I made it into work.

"Ryan, you're late," my boss Paul said.

"I know," I said as I passed through my office door and pulled my laptop messenger bag over my head and dropped it on my desk.

"I don't like it when you're late," Paul said, sipping coffee.

I looked at him. "Paul, you sent me out on the road for six days. I've had half-a-day off over the last two weeks. You know what I don't like? I don't like traveling, but I do it because you ask me to, so don't give me shit for being an hour late."

Paul put his coffee down, and then he grabbed me around the neck and gave me a noogie. "Aw, is little Ry-Ry going to cry-cry?"

I shoved him off. "Jesus, Paul! Would you stop that?"

"Wah-wah, going to tell on me?"

Did I mention Paul was my older brother? He had not matured one day in the last thirty years. But he did give me a job, and he never let me forget it.

"Who would I tell?" I said. "You married the owner's daughter."

"Exactly," he said. "And in 10 years when the old man retires and I take over, I might just promote you to head janitor."

I sighed and sat in my chair. "At least I won't have to travel. What time's the presentation?"

"Fifteen minutes," he said. "Which is why I'm a little pissed that you're so late. Are you ready to present?"

"Yes."

"How did the opening go?"

"Good. The new restaurant is on track. Very strong first day."

"Awesome. That's what I wanted to hear. The old man's going to be there, so talk me up a bit."

"Talk you up? Why? You're fucking the man's daughter. There's nowhere else to promote you."

"Not true," Paul said. "I could be fucking his 20-year-old wife."

"You're sick, you know that?"

"Tits out to here, little bro. Cleavage like silicon valley."

I shook my head. "See you in 15 minutes, Paulie."

Paul left and I used my 15 minutes to get my presentation in order. When the meeting started, I presented my projected sales figures, recapped the opening, and talked Paul up to his father-in-law, but all the while, my thoughts were on Lara.

The things I had done to her last night. I had put my fingers in her pussy, and she had stroked my cock. Jesus, the more I thought about it, the heavier the weight of it settled on my shoulders. This went far beyond teasing each other. After all, this was my daughter. Yes, it was fun, and yes, I liked it, but did she? What if she was freaked out?

And what about Agatha? I had technically cheated on her. I was a cheater. I didn't like how that made me feel. I wasn't that type of person. Hell, up until last night, I'd never even messed around with another woman. Is that what my daughter was now, the other woman? I needed to talk to Lara.

After the meeting, I headed back to my desk and my cell phone. I was disappointed when I saw Lara had not texted me. That was odd for her, because usually she texted me all day long, random shit, weird pictures, and lots of selfies.

Around lunchtime, Paul poked his head into my office. "Bro, lunch is on me. You deserve it, as long as it's under 10 bucks. What do you say?"

"No thanks, Paul. I think I'm going to have lunch with Lara today."

"Isn't she working?"

"Yeah."

"Hey, don't bother the staff while they're working."

"I need to talk to her."

"How about I come with you? I haven't seen Lara in weeks."

"Next time. There's a lot of, uh, family drama we need to talk about, stuff with her and Agatha."

"Oh, drama. Don't want any part of that. Have a good lunch."

"Yeah."

I headed over to the restaurant where Lara worked as a hostess. As regional manager, it was easy to get her a job there. She only worked part time, but I liked it that way. If she worked full time, I'd never see her in the evenings.

When I came into the restaurant, Lara was leaning against the hostess counter with another girl, looking at the seating arrangements. The lunch crowd was here and the place was filling up.

"Hi, welcome to the Backyard Grill," the other girl said. "Our wait time is about 10 minutes. Can I take your name?"

"Daddy!" Lara came around the counter and threw her arms around my neck, hugging me tight.

I smiled to myself as I hugged her back. Well, maybe she wasn't too upset about what happened last night. "Hey, baby girl."

"Is this your dad?" the other girl said.

Lara let me go. "Yeah. He's also your boss, so call him sir."

"Oh, um, sorry, sir."

Lara giggled. "I'm training my replacement for when I have to go back to school."

"Good. I see the place is busy."

"Not too busy for a VIP like you. Come on. Allie, take over, okay?"

"Okay, only been here for like a day, but whatever you say," Allie mumbled as she looked down at the seating chart.

My daughter wrapped her arm around mine and led me through the busy restaurant. I received a few glances from the patrons. The hostess had probably not led them to their table arm-in-arm.

"Here, sit," Lara said, seating me at a single-seat booth with dirty dishes. "Hang on. Lazy busboys."

She picked up the dirty dishes and scrambled off. She came back a moment later and wiped it down with a rag. Then she pulled out an order pad. "I'll be your waitress today, sir. FYI, I only wait on the cute ones." She winked at me. "Hope you're a big tipper. So whatcha havin'?"

"Actually, I came by to talk to you, if you have time."

"You're not hungry?" Lara said, lowering the pad.

"Not really."

She bit her lip, glancing around to make sure no one could overhear. "I kinda thought we were going to have this awkward conversation at home. You usually wait until we're alone."

"Uh, haha," I said. "I didn't know it was going to be an awkward conversation."

She took a breath and then sat down across from me, leaning over the table to whisper. "Daddy, it's always the same awkward conversation. We have it every time the day after."

I stared at her. "We've done that before?'

She rolled her eyes. "No, not that. But like the time you accidentally grabbed my tits and you were all awkward about it the next day."

"Okay, we were wrestling, and it was an accident."

"Or the time your dick was hard and you ground up against my ass."

"Well that was... I told you, I couldn't really control it. It just happened."

She smiled. "Or the time showed me your cock, and then fingered my pussy until I came."

I gulped. "I just wanted to make sure you weren't upset."

"Daddy, I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me. It's you I'm worried about. I know how guilty you get. So, are you okay?"

"Me? I mean, I guess. I'm just having trouble defining lines. We crossed some boundaries last night."

She rolled her eyes at me again. "Daddy, why do we have to define lines? You get so bent out of shape whenever we do anything fun. We were just playing with each other."

"Just playing?"

"Yeah. I was having fun last night. Weren't you?"

"Yes."

"So there you go. Don't think about it so much."

"Baby, even if it didn't bother you, I still cheated on my wife last night."

"Your wife? You mean that woman who hates you?"

"Lara..."

"I'm just telling it how it is. I'm sorry it's that way, but that's how it is. Besides, it's not cheating. You have to suck or fuck to cheat. We didn't do either."

"It's cheating, Lara."

"It is not! God, Daddy." She leaned back in the booth and folded her arms.

"Look, I just came by to make sure we're cool, but I guess I was worried about nothing."

She looked upset. "Yeah, you were."

"Okay."

"You know she's cheating on you though, right?"

"Oh, Jesus, not this again."

"I can prove it now too," Lara said.

"What are you talking about?"

"Scoot over." Lara jumped up and came around to my side of the booth. It was only a single seater, so we were right up against each other as she slid in tight next to me, taking out her phone. "Remember the money you gave me last night?"

"Yes?"

"Well, first thing this morning, I went out and spent it on a nanny-cam."

"A what?"

"It's a camera. They hide them in all sorts of things. This one was hidden in a picture frame. I put it up on the mantle next to the others." Lara was busy opening up an app on her phone. "It streams 24-7."

"Oh, geez, here we go."

"Yup, and about an hour ago, guess what happened?"

"What?"

"I checked it on my break, and guess who was visiting?"

She showed me a paused video of our living room. Sitting on the sofa was Agatha and Walter our neighbor. She pressed play. I watched.