Deserving Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed. "It's fun. I like to play with you. I like to see if I can make your cock hard."

"Why?"

She shrugged and smiled. "I don't know. It's like a game. Can I tease him enough until I feel him get hard? See, I can feel it now, so it's like I win."

"All right, you win. That's enough fun for now. Time for bed."

"Wait," she said, putting her hands on my bare chest. "Before we go upstairs, I need to ask you something."

"What?"

She took a breath. "Can I have 200 dollars?"

My eyes spread. "Why?"

"Um, I can't tell you."

"Then I can't give it to you."

"No, please, I really need it. In fact, it's kind of for you. Like, a present."

"My birthday was four months ago."

"I know. It's complicated. Please, I need you to trust me. It's for you."

"Baby, your mom will kill me if I give you 200 dollars."

"She doesn't have to know. I won't tell her. Please please please."

"Baby..."

"I'll suck your cock," she said quickly.

"Oh, here we go again," I said, shaking my head.

"Come on. I'll put it in my mouth and suck on it, and lick the head part, and swallow all your cum."

"Jesus, Lara. You gotta stop saying this. It's not funny."

"Maybe I'm not joking."

"You know, of all the times you've promised to suck my cock for money, I have yet to get one blow job."

"Please, Daddy, I really need the money." She climbed off me, and to my surprise, she got down on her knees between my legs. She put her hands on my thighs and looked up at me, her chin inches from my crotch. Of all the times she'd made this joke, this was the first that she actually knelt before me. "Pretty please, Daddy? I'll let you put it in my mouth, and I'll lick every inch of it."

I felt my cock throb in my pants. "You know, if I didn't know better, I'd think you were serious."

She raised her eyebrows. "Maybe I am. Wouldn't it feel nice to have your cock sucked? I know mom doesn't do it."

"Lara..."

"Mmm, Daddy, don't you want to fuck my throat? Come on, I'll make it easy for you." She opened her mouth, nice and wide, and her tongue fell out. Then she closed her eyes and said, "Ahh. Come on, Daddy. Just take your cock out and put in my mouth. I'll do the rest."

"Baby, you're taking this too far."

"I'll keep my eyes closed. Just put something in my mouth and I'll suck on it. Anything you want." She left her mouth open and her tongue out, her hot breath falling in and out as her eyes stayed pinched closed.

Was she still playing with me? Or was she actually inviting me to do it. Part of me truly believed if I took my cock out of my pants and slid it into her mouth, she would suck on it. Fuck, how incredible it would feel. But that was a dangerous road to go down.

I reached for her mouth where her long pink tongue waited. With two fingers, I gently touched the tip.

"Mmm!" she said, instantly closing her lips around my fingers. She seemed to whine as she opened her eyes, but nevertheless, she began sucking on my two fingers. I felt her tongue run along the length of them, forcing its way between them, wiggling. Her lips ventured past my knuckles. I felt the back of her throat on my fingertips. We met eyes as she sucked on my digits.

"All right, all right," I said, pulling my fingers out of her mouth. "You can have your 200 dollars."

She jumped up. "Oh, thank you, Daddy! You're the best!" She sat in my lap and hugged me tight. "Oh! Your cock is really hard now."

"Of course it's fucking hard. You shouldn't be teasing me like that. What if I had actually put my cock in your mouth?"

She grinned at me. "I guess you'll never know."

"You probably would have freaked out, told me you were teasing and I was a disgusting pig for putting it in your mouth."

She laughed. "Yes, probably, or I probably would have just sucked it until you came."

I looked her over, trying to figure out if she was serious. She had a devious smile on her face.

"All right, up you get. It's bed time. Fucking tease."

After handing over 200 dollars, Lara and I carried the laundry upstairs. I left it with her to put away. I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek at her door and said, "Goodnight, baby."

"Night, night, Daddy. Thanks again for the cash."

"Shh!" I whispered, glancing down the hall at my room.

"Oh, sorry." She zipped her lips.

I smiled and then quickly stole an extra kiss on her zipped lips. She gasped, but I put my finger to my lips. "Shh."

She giggled. "Night."

"Night, princess."

She closed her door, and I headed into my bedroom. Agatha was lying in bed, smoking a cigarette, watching television. I had asked her not to smoke in the house, but I could never stop her from smoking in the bedroom.

I closed the door and then started to change my clothes. I wanted my wife to watch me undress, because I had to admit, after my daughter wound me up, I was feeling horny. I pulled my shirt over my head and slid my jogging pants down, along with my boxers. I stood there naked for a few moments, but her eyes were glued to the television. Nevertheless, I slid into the bed nude.

"Ah, it's good to be home in my own bed."

"Uh huh," she said.

"How's my favorite girl?"

She glanced at me. "Second favorite girl."

I sighed. "Agatha, come on."

She turned off the television and put out her cigarette. "Goodnight." Then she turned her back to me and flipped off the light.

I put my hand on her back and gently stroked between her shoulder blades. She didn't seem to respond, so I inched closer to her, sliding my hand around to her stomach, bringing her into an embrace. She pushed my arm away.

"What are you doing?"

"Huh?" I said. "I was gone for six days."

"Yes, and I'm sure you're tired from your trip, so go to sleep."

"Agatha, didn't you miss me?" I said, giving her shoulder a kiss. Then I gently ground my crotch into her backside. "I missed you."

"Ugh!" she said, pushing me away. "What are you doing?"

"Uh, trying to fool around with you?"

"No. I'm tired and I have a headache." She got back into position, thoroughly ignoring me.

"Come on, baby," I said, rubbing her shoulders.

"I said I'm not in the mood," she said, shrugging me off.

"Baby, I need you," I whispered, pulling her toward me.

"I said no!" she shouted at me, turning around and shoving me away. She turned on the light. "No means no, Ryan!"

"Jesus Christ, Agatha! Calm down!"

"Don't force yourself on me!"

"I wasn't! God! I was just trying to make love to my wife."

"And I said I'm not in the mood!"

"You're never in the mood!" I shouted back, getting angry. I got out of bed to raise my voice, but it's hard to argue naked, so I picked up my sweatpants and stepped into them. "We haven't fucked in six months!"

"Maybe I don't want to fuck!" she shouted. "Maybe I don't want to be sore tomorrow! It doesn't feel good for me, Ryan!"

"God, not this again. That's just a fucking excuse, and I'm tired of hearing it!"

"Yeah? Well, if you're so tired of me, why don't you go file for divorce like your daughter wants?"

"Oh, don't fucking bring that up. Why am I the only one fighting for this marriage? What the hell have you done for us lately? Do you seriously want me to file for divorce?"

"If that's what you want, I sure as hell won't stop you."

"That's the most fucked up thing you've ever said to me."

"Just get out, Ryan."

I stormed out, slamming the door behind me. I marched downstairs and fell into the sofa, sighing. I stared at the ceiling in the dark, thinking.

"Bitch," I muttered.

Did Agatha really want a divorce? What had I done to push her away? Yeah, I had to travel for work, but didn't she understand I did it to pay for all the things she enjoyed, this house, her car, her clothes, her shoes, so many shoes.

I wasn't sure, but it was clear my marriage was falling apart. What's worse, I didn't know if I wanted to fight for it anymore. I grabbed the throw blanket that was slung over the arm of the sofa and draped it over my body.

I heard the stairs creak, and I lifted my neck to look. I thought it might be Agatha, coming to make up, but it wasn't. It was Lara, dressed in her usual nightwear: a t-shirt that barely reached her thighs, and panties. It seemed like half her t-shirts had once belonged to me. Whenever I tried to throw them out, she'd recycle them into her wardrobe, but only for nightwear. This one was from a concert years ago. I was just glad to see her. I needed a shoulder to cry on, and she never turned me away.

"Hey, sweetie," I said as I sat up.

"Hi," she said quietly as she sat on the sofa. She gave me a frown. "I heard you guys fighting."

"Yeah. Sorry, didn't mean to keep you up."

"Oh, no, it's okay. I just feel so bad when I hear her yelling at you."

"It's fine. Your mother and I just have to work out our issues."

"My poor daddy," she said. She wrapped her arms around my waist. Mine arms slid around her back, and I pulled her tight to my chest. I loved holding her. It really did cheer me up. She gave me a smile. "Can I lay with you for a little while?"

"Of course."

I lay down on the sofa. She slid under the blanket, taking the sliver of space I left for her. She made herself fit though, her shoulder under my armpit, her head against my chest, her soft breasts mashed up against my ribs, her leg on top of mine, and her arms tight around me.

"Isn't that better?" she said, looking up at me.

"Yes," I said. "I needed a warm hug."

She stretched to kiss my chin. "I'll always give you warm hugs, Daddy."

"Thanks, baby," I said, rubbing her back. She was squirming. I felt her knee rubbing up and down my thigh. Her cold toes were on my feet. "It's chilly tonight."

"A little," I said.

She looked up again. "I heard what you guys were arguing about."

"Yeah."

"Um, are you thinking about what she said, the divorce?"

"Baby, please, not now."

"I know, I'm sorry. I just don't understand her. If she wants a divorce, why doesn't she file?"

"She doesn't want a divorce. She just said that to hurt me."

"Um, no, I really think she wants you to file. I mean, if you filed, she'd have the upper hand in court, right?"

"Lara, come on."

"I'm just saying, she doesn't have a job, doesn't have a source of income, and wouldn't be able to support herself. If you file, she can make herself look better in court."

"Okay, can we drop this please?"

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I didn't say it to hurt you."

"I know."

She nodded, rubbing her cheek against my chest. "You must still love her a lot, huh?"

"What kind of question is that? She's your mother. Of course I love her."

"But do you love her because you want us to be a family, or do you love her because you love her?"

I swallowed. "Look, whatever I feel toward your mother is my business, all right?"

"I'm just trying to understand why you two were fighting. Like, tonight you wanted sex, and she didn't."

"So?"

"Is it because I made you horny?" Lara asked, holding her breath.

"Lara, there is no right answer to that question."

"Hmm," Lara mumbled. "Okay, but why didn't she want to have sex with you?"

"She wasn't in the mood."

She looked up at me. "It's because of your cock, isn't it? She doesn't like how it feels?"

"No, I guess she doesn't."

"Because it's big?"

"I guess. She says it hurts."

"Oh," my daughter whispered. She put her head back down. Her hand was on my bare chest, rubbing in circles. I felt her knee sliding up and down my thigh, and then I felt it nudge my cock. "Is it really that big?"

I sighed. "Honestly, she only started complaining in the last few years. I think she's just... bored with me, not that she was ever eager."

Lara frowned at me. "I'm sorry."

"Yeah."

She rubbed her fingers around my chest, on the left side above my heart. "It must hurt that she doesn't want you."

"Yeah," I repeated.

"Your poor heart, Daddy." She leaned over and kissed my chest and then smiled up at me. "I'll kiss it and make it better."

I chuckled softly. "It's going to take more than that."

"I can do more," she whispered, kissing my chest again, opening and closing her mouth against my skin. Her eyes darted up to check my response. It felt nice though, and I wasn't going to stop her. I stroked the back of her head and ran my fingers through her long hair. "Better?"

"It's a start," I said.

She nipped my skin with her teeth and then kissed my chin. "Can I give you a kiss?"

"You can always give me a kiss, baby girl."

She reached up with her finger and touched my lips. "Right there?"

I glanced toward the stairs and then back at my daughter. "I shouldn't."

"But I want to make you feel better."

"All right. Just for tonight."

"Yummy," she said, climbing on top of me. Her legs came down on either side of my waist, her crotch pressing right into mine. My cock gave a throb at the contact. Her breasts swayed inside her tank top and then settled down on top of my chest as she lay on me. Her nose came right to my nose, and her warm breath was hot on my lips. "I love to kiss your lips, Daddy."

"Then don't keep me waiting," I said.

She gently pushed her lips into mine. Their warm wetness connected and she held it, longer than normal this time. We had a sort of unspoken rule about not opening our mouths when we kissed on the lips like this, but tonight, she broke it. She opened her mouth and closed it against my lower lip.

I don't know if it was because I was horny or because I had just missed her like hell the last week, but I wanted to kiss her too, and I wanted it to last. My hand slid up to the back of her head. I held her tight as I opened my mouth to hers, taking in her lower lip, sucking it. She gently moaned against my mouth.

Now it was my turn to take things a step farther. I did something I'd never done before. I fed her my tongue. She squeaked in surprise, but she didn't pull away. Her mouth closed around my tongue, and she sucked it into her mouth. I felt her tongue against mine, and then she pushed her tongue into my mouth. Likewise, I sucked it in and licked.

Fuck, I liked this. I really liked kissing her, and I wondered why I had waited so long to do it. Well, there was the fact that this was my daughter, after all. Were we still just showing father-daughter affection, or was I letting my lust run away with me? I broke the kiss to take in air and look into her eyes.

"Uh, sorry," I said.

"Why?"

"We don't normally do that."

She smiled and looked guilty. "Yeah, but it felt nice, didn't it?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"So, maybe it's okay if we kiss like that once in a while, just to cheer each other up when we're down."

"Yeah, maybe," I said. Lara always had a way of lightening the mood. "I still feel down though."

She grinned. "Then we should probably keep kissing until you're feeling better."

I gulped. "Yeah."

"Mmm, Daddy, can I suck on your tongue again?"

I didn't need to answer her. She kissed my lips, and I opened my mouth to her, my tongue folding out, giving her what she wanted, what I wanted. She sucked on it hard, sliding her pouty little lips up and down it, her tongue tickling it inside her mouth, our saliva drenching our lips as we kissed.

My hands began to wander over her body. I was getting very hard underneath her. Fuck, I wanted her. I hated admitting it to myself, but I did want her. All the games and teasing, she had to know what she was doing to me.

I ran my hands down her sides first, my thumbs crossing the sides of her breasts. I waited for her to squirm to pull away, but she didn't, just moaned into my mouth as our lips and tongues kept each other busy.

My hands went farther down her body, past her waist. Her panties were tight and small on her, hugging her hips and leaving lots of ass flesh bare and open. I let both my hands slide over her butt cheeks. I had spanked her hours earlier, and it still bothered me. Maybe I could make up for it now if I were to caress them.

I squeezed her butt, and she responded by grinding her crotch down into mine. I felt my cock pressed tight up against her sex. I heaved a breath into her mouth. With my hands on her ass, I drove her down against me, humping upward. She ground her cunt against me, and my cock throbbed in approval. Fuck, this was really getting out of hand.

I pulled my lips away from her and breathed heavily. "Okay, okay. I think I'm feeling better."

She smirked at me. "You're feeling more than better, Daddy. I can feel how hard your cock is."

"I know. I'm sorry."

She pushed her cunt down against me again. "I don't think I've ever felt you this hard before."

"Ha, um, yeah. Well, just because I'm your father, doesn't mean I'm not a man."

"Oh, you're definitely a man, Daddy."

"What I mean is, kissing a beautiful girl with her legs wrapped around me is bound to make me hard, even if it's my daughter."

She smiled. "I like it when I make you hard."

"Lara..."

"I do. It's like, like a compliment. It's like you're saying, 'Lara, you're making me happy.' And I like to make you happy, Daddy."

I smiled at her. "You always make me happy. But I'm letting this get out of hand, aren't I?"

She shrugged. "We're just playing with each other. No big deal."

I chuckled. "Whenever I think I've crossed a line with you, you say no big deal."

She laughed softly. "There's a line?"

I gently patted her butt. "Okay, come on. I'm never going to soften up if you leave your pussy pressed up against my cock all night."

She giggled, but she lifted herself off me, lying beside me again. She looked up at me. "Time for me to go to bed?"

"Yeah."

She nodded. "Okay... Can I ask something first?"

"Sure."

"Does she make you hard like that?"

"Who, your mother?"

"Yeah."

"Not so much anymore. I mean, obviously not if we haven't been intimate in six months."

"Hmm," Lara mumbled, putting her head back down on my chest. "Daddy?"

"Lara, time for bed."

"One more question."

"What?"

She looked up again. "Can I see it?"

"See what?'

"Your cock."

"Geez, Lara."

"I'm curious, Daddy. I want to know why she hates it so much."

"Lara, go to bed."

"Just let me see it, just for a minute, then I'll go to bed, promise."

"Lara, if your mom comes down those stairs..."

"She won't. Please? I made it hard. I deserve to see what it looks like."

I covered my face and rubbed between my eyes. "And this isn't a line for you either, seeing your father's cock?"

"I don't have lines. Please, Daddy? I'm curious. I've never seen a real one."

I looked at her in the dark. "Lara, be honest. You're not just fucking with me, right? Like, 'Gee, will Daddy actually say yes? Gross, I can't believe he was going to show me his cock!' Because teasing is one thing. This is another."

She drew a cross over her heart with her finger. "Swear to God, I'm not fucking with you. Honestly, you have no idea how much courage it took me to ask, so if anyone is going to feel stupid, it's going to be me if you say no."

I licked my lips. I could still feel the taste of her lips on my tongue. "Close your eyes."

She obeyed and closed her eyes. I reached down, lifting up awkwardly to push my sweatpants down my thighs. The idea of showing my daughter my cock was making me harder than ever. It was steel as I lay back down and it smacked into my belly. My balls were tight as they hung between my legs. I was nervous to tell my daughter to open her eyes.

"Open."

"Oh," Lara said, lifting her head off my chest to get a better look. She sat up and looked down at my cock. "Wow, Daddy. I knew it felt big but..."

"Just don't tell anyone I showed you."

She nodded, but her eyes did not leave my cock. "You have an amazing cock."

"Uh, thanks. So, are you done?"

"Huh? No. Give me a minute. It's hard for me think right now."

I sighed, taking a glance at the stairs. I was really nervous. "Okay, just a minute more though."