Deserving Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's no audio?"

"I could only afford the cheap one. Sorry, I saw a really nice pair of boots and I couldn't resist."

I smirked. "So this is it?"

"Well, yeah, but see? He's over the house. I told you. I caught him over the house."

I slid my finger to speed up the elapsed time, bringing it to present, but nothing changed, just them sitting there and talking. "Lara, this doesn't prove anything. They're friends. I already knew that. There's nothing wrong with talking to a friend."

"Yeah, but don't you think it's weird that they're hanging out while we're both at work? They're obviously fucking."

"No, they're obviously talking. I don't see him with his fingers in her pussy or her hand on his dick."

She bit her lip. "That's still not cheating, Daddy."

"Oh, so if he started fingering her right now, and she started jerking him off, you'd be like, 'oh, that's okay, Daddy, it's the fucking I'm waiting for'?"

She sighed, standing up. "You're just blind. What the hell do you see in her?"

"What do I see in her? She's your mother, Lara."

Lara shook her head. "I'll get you something to eat. Ham on rye?"

"Yes, please," I said.

Lara left and I stared at her phone, watching my wife have an inaudible conversation with the neighbor. She was probably distraught after the fight we had last night. Walter had his arm around her, stroking her back, consoling her. No wonder she turned to a friend to talk to. Me, I had turned to my daughter, and I had done much worse than talk. If Agatha had seen a video of what I had done with Lara... I don't even want to think about it. No, she was just talking to a friend.

It's not as if Agatha was... reaching over, unzipping Walter's pants, fishing his dick out, lowering her head, and wrapping her lips around it. My eyes popped out of my skull.

"What in the holy fuck?"

I had to use the zoom in to make sure I was seeing what I was seeing. Agatha, my wife, was actually sucking on Walter's dick. He was smirking the whole time, his hand on the back of her head, pushing her lips all the way down his shaft before she came back up.

I realized just then I was heaving, panting, maybe hyperventilating. My daughter had been right. This was happening, right before my eyes, right now, in my house. I dropped the phone on the table and put my hands on my head. "I don't fucking believe it!"

My daughter showed up. "One ham on... Daddy?"

I jumped out of the booth and stormed out of the restaurant. I ran across the lot to my car and yanked open the door. I paused. What was I going to do, drive home, catch them in the act? Then what? Admit that I had cheated too? No, I had done worse. She had chosen the neighbor. I had chosen my daughter.

"Daddy!" Lara called from the doors of the restaurant. She ran to me, holding up her phone. "Oh my fucking God, Daddy, did you see?"

I shot her a look and then got in my car. Lara suddenly jumped in the passenger side.

"Daddy, I knew it! Look!" she said, holding up the phone, my wife on her knees between Walter's legs, his hands on her head, fucking her mouth. "Haha! I knew I was right! I knew it! I told you!"

"Fuck!" I said, punching the steering wheel. "Fucking bitch! Fuck!"

"Oh," Lara said. "Um, right. Sorry. I know this probably sucks. Er, not sucks. Bad word choice. This blows. Oh, I mean, I'm sorry. I know it hurts. Yeah."

I ground the wheel in my hands. "I can't believe this. Fuck. Fuck!"

"I'm sorry, Daddy. Do you want to go home? We can catch her in the act!"

I laughed in my throat. "Catch her? Why? I'm no better."

"Daddy, it's not the same."

"It is."

"It isn't, and even if it is, she did it first. It's not her first time. She's been cheating for months. I bet if we keep watching, they're going to start fucking."

"I don't want to look at the fucking video, Lara!"

"Oh." She put her phone down. "Look, I think we should both go home and confront her."

"And then?"

"And then, I mean, and then you get a divorce. She moves out, and then she's out of our lives. You and I live happily ever after."

I put my head back on the seat. "I just can't believe she would do this. I would never... I mean, yes, last night was out of hand, but I was just... I wanted to make you feel good."

"It did feel good, Daddy," Lara said softly.

"You asked to see my dick and I let you see it," I said. "I was trying to answer your questions. But I'd never have let you, or any woman, give me a blow job, not while I was married to that... fucking cheating bitch."

Lara swallowed. "I know. You're loyal, Daddy. But you don't have to be loyal anymore. Not now. You can be with whoever you want. Let's go home and catch her."

"Can't fucking believe it... she turned me down so many times. I can't even remember the last time she sucked my dick. And there she is, blowing him on a Monday afternoon while I'm at work, providing for her, all her fucking clothes and shoes and jewelry."

Lara took my hand and held it. "I'm sorry she hurt you, Daddy. I love you, you know? I'd never hurt you like this."

I sighed and gave her half a smile. "Thanks, Lara."

I took my hand back and started the car. "I'm going back to work."

"Huh? Don't you want to catch her?"

"We already did. I'll talk to her about it later tonight."

"But, I mean, we could catch her."

I looked at Lara. "I wouldn't have wanted to be caught with you last night."

"But, Daddy..."

"Baby, this is something I have to deal with on my own, all right?"

She looked ready to argue, but then she hung her head. "Fine."

"You'll be home before me. Don't say anything to her."

"I won't."

"Promise? I know you'd never break a promise to me."

She grumbled but nodded. "Promise."

I went back to work on an empty stomach, but hunger was the last thing on my mind. I had time to cool down as I buried myself in paperwork. The anger was gone. Now there was only depression. Despite all the fighting between Agatha and me, she was my wife, my old high school girlfriend. We grew up together, but we had also grown apart. I hated to admit it, but I had fallen out of love with her a long time ago.

That wasn't what was really bothering me. It was what my daughter had said: I didn't have to be loyal anymore. I could be with anyone I wanted to be with. It made me think, made my mind wander... to my daughter. Was she saying I could be with her? Was she inviting me to be with her? Then again, even if Agatha was out of the picture, that was still my daughter. I knew deep down, however much I liked to pretend otherwise, my daughter and I had an inappropriate relationship. I often suspected she wanted more. And I admit, I often wanted more too.

As I sat at my desk, re-reading the same financial report and absorbing none of it, I came to terms with the fact that my marriage was over. For the first time, I allowed myself to look forward, and the only future I saw was with my daughter. In every way I conceived it, I saw her in my bed. The idea grew and grew until it consumed my thoughts. I wanted her. I couldn't even think of some other woman I had not yet met. There was only my daughter. And I knew she wanted it too. It was an alarming thought now that I had it. I wasn't sure how it would work, if it would work, or if we would regret it down the line. But I wanted to try.

Someone knocked on my door. It opened before I answered, so I knew it was Paul. Knocking was never a formality with him, even when were kids.

"Bro, you still here?"

"It's only 4:00."

Paul looked at his watch. "It's 5:30."

"Oh," I said. "I was lost in thought."

He stood in the doorway. "You all right?"

I rubbed my face. "Yeah. Just family problems."

"Right, don't want to get involved in that. Well, don't stay too late. You'll make me look bad."

Paul left and I leaned back in my chair. I really did not want to go home and face my wife, fight with her, end it all. Or did I? Ending it meant I was free to chase my daughter. Fuck, admitting that made me feel like a bad father.

I glanced at my phone. No one had called or texted. I hoped my daughter was okay. I really shouldn't have left her alone too long with Agatha.

Paul knocked and opened the door again. "Hey."

"I'm going, I'm going," I said.

"Look who I found wandering around."

He stepped aside and Lara stepped in. "Hi, Daddy."

"Oh, Lara," I said, brightening up. "Wait, why are you here?"

"I didn't want to be home alone with Hagatha."

"Ouch!" Paul said. "There really is some family drama going on, huh?"

"Yeah, Uncle Paulie. Lots."

"Enough said. I want nothing to do with that. Good seeing you, Lara. When you start college, bring some of your pretty friends around the office. We have an excellent internship program."

"Yeah, I'm sure Aunt Chelsea won't mind."

"Hah! Smart ass, just like your father."

Paul left and my daughter closed the door. She came around the desk and leaned against it. "I drove by the house like three times. I don't even want to see her without you there."

I rolled my chair away from my desk so I could see Lara better. She was wearing the same thing she had been wearing earlier, a black skirt and a black blouse with the "Backyard Grill" logo on it. A few buttons were open at the top, showing off her cleavage. Her hips were nice and wide as she stood in front of me, crossing her boots. She had on black nylons. I wondered if she knew how much I wanted her right then and there. Probably not.

"Sorry. I shouldn't have put you in that position."

"Are you coming home?"

"Yeah, I was just figuring out what happens next."

She nodded. "Yeah. I'm not sure if I should say anything, but I watched some more of the video---"

I held up my hand. "Please, I don't want to hear what else your mother did."

"I know. But, like, you should know she also---"

"Lara, please. I'm going to tell her I want a divorce. I don't need you to sell me on it."

She smiled big. "Really?"

"Yes. Try not to look so happy about it."

She frowned. "Sorry. I know this is hard for you."

"It is."

"Can I give you a hug?"

"Of course you can, baby."

She came closer and then sat in my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck. I wrapped mine around her waist. She curled her feet up, but her boots scraped my knee.

"Careful."

"Oh, sorry. These are my new boots." She kicked them off and then curled up again, snuggling into my chest. She kissed my cheek. "You're going to be okay, Daddy."

"If I have you, I'm sure I will be."

"You'll always have me," she whispered in my ear, brushing her nose across my cheek. "So scratchy. I love your sexy five-o'clock shadow."

I smiled, loving the feeling of her warm breath on my skin. "And I love your lips on my five-o'clock shadow."

She giggled, kissing my cheek again, kissing along my jaw. I turned my head and she kissed my chin.

"You missed a spot," I said, touching my upper lip.

"Oh, can't have that."

Lara pressed her soft lips to my upper lip, kissing me. I opened my mouth and sucked her lower lip in.

She squeaked. "Daddy! If I didn't know better, I'd say you just stole a kiss."

"Caught me," I said. "I've had a depressing day. I was hoping a kiss might cheer me up."

"And did it?"

"It did, until you pulled away."

"If I kiss you again, will it cheer you up?"

"Only one way to find out," I said.

"Let's try," she said, pressing her lips to mine. I opened my mouth to receive her kiss and our tongues began to tangle. Neither of us pretended this was something other than what it was, daddy and daughter making out, licking in each other's mouths as our lips kissed and sucked. We were both panting. Her hands were starting to explore, running over my shoulders, down my chest. Mine were rubbing up and down her back. I slid my fingers under her butt and held her ass. My other hand was on her waist, moving up her ribs. Fuck, I wanted to feel her tits in my hands, roll her nipples in my fingers.

"Is it helping, Daddy?" she said, breaking long enough to suck air in her busy lungs.

"A little, I think," I said.

She frowned. "Only a little? Maybe it would help if I sucked on your tongue again."

"I think that's worth a try."

"Mmm, open wide, Daddy."

I opened my mouth and let my tongue out; her soft lips enveloped it, pulling it hard into her mouth, bobbing on it as she sucked and licked.

My cock was getting hard, growing long and firm in my pants, pinned in place under her thigh, all while she assaulted my tongue. She was really pulling on it, sucking with all her might.

"Fuck, baby," I said, pulling my sore tongue back.

"Mmm, you're so yummy, Daddy. I'm helping?"

"Yes, a little more."

"Still only a little?"

"I don't think sucking on my tongue is going to cheer me up after all that's happened."

She bit her lip, looking into my eyes. "What if I sucked on your cock?"

I swallowed. "Baby, that's not funny."

She brought her lips closer. "It wasn't a joke, Daddy. It's never been a joke. Let me suck your cock."

"Lara, I don't know if we should..."

"Daddy, she sucked on some jerk's cock this afternoon. You deserve to have your cock sucked. Fair is fair."

"That was different."

She shook her head. "She was disloyal first. It's your turn now."

I gulped. "I don't know."

She came closer, her lips right up against mine. "Daddy, your cock is stabbing me in the thigh. I know you're hard. I know you want it."

"I'm worried we'll regret it."

"We won't."

"We might."

She changed positions, turning in my lap, spreading her legs until she was straddling me. Her skirt spread open and she hitched it up until it was out of the way. I looked down at her pantyhose and the white panties under them.

"What are you doing?" I said.

"I'm just going to take it out of your fly. It hurts when it's hard and stuffed in your pants, doesn't it?"

"Yes," I admitted.

I watched as she ran her palm along the indentation of my fat cock. She smirked as her little fingers drew down my zipper. Then she slid her hand into the opening. I held my breath as I felt her fingers working their way through the fly of my boxers, and then I felt the electric touch of her fingertips on my bare cockflesh. My cock throbbed in response. Her fingers coiled around my shaft. She bent my dick painfully as she tugged it out of my pants, my shaft scraping on my zipper.

"Ahh..."

"Isn't that better?" she said, holding my cock in her hand, my shaft standing up between her open legs.

"Yes," I said.

She pet it, like a lonely dog starved of attention. My cock throbbed for her as she ran her fingers down the length of the shaft.

"Ooh, you like that, huh?" she said.

"Baby, I, I'm not sure. I haven't really decided..."

"Decided what?" she said.

"What I'm going to do with you."

She smiled. "Ooh, thinking about all the things you want to do to me already, huh?

"That came out wrong," I said. "You're making it hard for me think straight."

"Because you're horny and you need to cum?"

"Yes."

"So let me help you cum. May I suck your cock, Daddy? Please?"

"Baby, I don't think---"

"Don't think what? Don't think you deserve it?"

I paused. "Do you think I deserve it?"

"Of course you deserve it. Not just because you've been loyal to someone who didn't deserve it, but because you've been loyal to me. You've been good to me. You've provided for me, spoiled me, really. Given me so much, been my shoulder to cry on, been the best father a girl could ask for, and you've always loved me unconditionally. Don't you think you deserve to have your cock sucked by your daughter?"

I looked into her eyes. "I never thought of like that."

"Well, you should. I feel like every girl who has ever had a daddy who really loved them owes him at least one good blow job to say thank you." She stroked my cock again, running her hand up and down the shaft. "So let me say thank you. Let me suck on your cock. Let me do something for you for a change. Please."

I was breathing heavy as I watched her stroking my cock up and down. I wasn't sure if it was because she was making sense or because I hadn't cum in months, but I just wanted my cock sucked, and there was no one else in the world that I wanted to suck it more than my daughter Lara.

"Okay, baby. Suck my cock."

"Mmm, really? Thank you, Daddy."

She climbed off my lap, stepping between my legs. I reclined in my chair as she knelt down between my knees. She smiled sheepishly at me as her face came closer to my cock. Her hand wrapped around the base. She adjusted her fingers to get a good grip.

"I'm really going to do it, ya know?" she said.

"I know," I said, watching her in anticipation.

"Okay," she whispered, looking at my cock. "If I do it wrong, just tell me."

I stroked the side of her head. "I promise, baby, you can't mess this up. I just want to watch my beautiful daughter suck my cock."

She smiled up at me and then her little tongue rolled out of her mouth. She tentatively licked the underside of my shaft, dragging her wet pink tongue along the length of it, from bottom to top, right under the crown. She glanced at me for direction and then moved her mouth down again, licking from the bottom all the way to the top again, her tongue curling along the side of my shaft. Her hand held my cock in place as she licked up and down.

I exhaled and just watched her. My reservations about letting her do this were gone. Now that she was licking my cock, I cursed myself for waiting so long to let her do it. She kissed the tip of my penis and then her mouth opened slowly. She glanced at me again. "I'm going to try to put as much of it as I can in my mouth, okay?"

"Okay," I said.

"Okay, because it's way bigger than my dildo, so, kinda not sure how this is going to happen."

"Just do your best, sweetheart. I want to feel your lips around my cock."

She smiled and said, "Yes, Daddy."

Her jaw stretched as her lips opened. The heat of her mouth enveloped my fat mushroom head and sent pulses of pleasure all the way down my shaft and through my body.

"Fuck," I mumbled. I stroked her long beautiful hair as she started to suck on the tip, her cheeks caving in before she took another breath. I felt her tongue flick in and out, running along the underside of my head.

Then I watched as her lips stretched and pushed down my shaft. She was taking my cock inch by inch. I held my breath as I felt the back of her throat. She didn't gag; she just held my cock in her mouth, right at the back of her throat. She had definitely practiced this technique, and I wondered if she had practiced for me, for this day, the day she would suck on her daddy's cock.

"God, baby, you're doing so well," I said.

She pulled back slowly, her lips tight on my shaft as they slid back to my fat spongy head, saliva running down her chin and down my cock. She gave a quick cough and wiped her mouth. "Fuck, your cock is a lot thicker than my dildo. It makes my jaw ache."

I ran my thumb down to her jaw and stroked her cheek. "You're amazing, Lara."

She smiled happily. "Thanks, but I'm just getting started."

She gave my cock a hard lick, dipping the tip of her tongue into the slit at the tip before slurping my mushroom head back between her lips. She pushed her lips down my shaft again, holding half of my fat cock in her mouth, pushing it against her throat. Her tongue was flicking in and out, rubbing along the underside of my shaft. With her hand, she held the base of my cock and then stroked upward. Her mouth moved in sync with her hand, stroking my cock as her lips ran up my shaft, and then back down.

"Jesus fuck," I mumbled, watching her give me the most intense blowjob of my life. I held her head lovingly in my hands. "Fuck, yes, Lara."

Her eyes looked up at me as her mouth and hand worked on my fat cock. My shaft throbbed each time the tip pushed up against her throat. I felt her cough on my cock but it didn't slow her. She took a deep breath in through her nose and sucked on my cock again, stroking me and blowing me at the same time.

1...34567...10