Deserving Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you going to do with that?" I said, rolling her nipple between my fingers, just as she closed her fingers around my sack, tightening her grip. "Ahh."

"Mmm, I am going to make you say mercy, Daddy."

"You can't overpower me, princess."

"I don't have to," she said. And then I watched from over her shoulder as she took her free hand and moved it down her own body to her black skirt. She unbuttoned it at her side and unzipped it. It seemed to slide down on its own, leaving her in pantyhose and white panties.

"What are doing?" I said, my lips close to her ear.

"Watch." With just one hand, she hooked her pantyhose and panties and started to push them down her thighs, wiggling from side to side. My cock was already a rock, the fabric of her pantyhose brushing against my sensitive shaft. She had to let go of my balls to get her pantyhose off. Down and down they went, exposing her bare bottom. I should have gone on the tickling offensive, but I was transfixed. She slid her skirt, pantyhose, and panties off until she was as naked as I was.

She reached down between her legs again, this time with both hands. I pinched her nipple, and she took hold of my cock, stroking her fingers along its length. Her other hand slid along her pussy lips. She spread her labia open. I craned my neck to see.

"Baby, what are you..."

She swung my cock up between her legs like a bat. My fat mushroom head slapped against her cunt. She sighed. "Mmm."

"Lara..." I freed my left hand from behind my back and put both my hands on her hips. I was about to push her away.

"Cheater. Say mercy," she said softly, looking down between her legs. She slapped her cunt again. "Or I'll put it in."

"Lara, come on, that's enough."

Lara rested her head back against my shoulder, her legs spreading open even wider. "Ohh, Daddy, I don't want you to say mercy. Neither of us has to say it. We can both win. Just let me put in. Please, just say yes. Just fuck me. I want you inside me so badly."

"Baby, we can't."

"We can. I'm so wet. I'll make your big cock fit."

"Baby, I know you want it. I want it too, but we need to wait until---"

"Until the divorce? I can't wait that long. Mom doesn't matter anymore. She's out of our lives. This is about us."

She held my cock firmly in place and then started to rub her pussy up against the head. I could feel how wet she was, her cunt drooling all over my fat shaft, making it slick. She was so warm and welcoming. It would feel so nice to slide into her. I wanted it so bad, but I wanted it after I was divorced.

"Mercy."

"Damn it," she whispered. "Daddy, I want your cock."

"You're going to get my tongue."

"I want you to fuck me, Daddy," she said. "I want it. You want it. Why can't we just do it? I've wanted it for so long. I can't tell you how many times I've imagined this. I just want us to fuck and fuck and fuck until we can't fuck anymore. Can I put it in, Daddy? Pretty please?"

"Baby, I want to say yes, but..."

"But what?" she said. She let go of my cock and turned all the way around, straddling me, carefully pushing her bare cunt up against my cock. Her warm breasts mashed up against my hard chest and her pouty lips spoke against mine. "But what?"

"I want to give you more time to make sure you really want it."

She opened her mouth in disbelief. "Daddy, I've wanted it for as long as I've known what sex was. Fuck, I started masturbating because I couldn't get you out of my head. Do you seriously not realize I've been waiting for you to fuck me? How much longer do I have to throw myself at you? I've done everything I can think of, and I've finally, finally got you here in my bed, your cock right up against my pussy. If you want me to beg, I'll beg. Please, Daddy, please fuck me."

I held my breath. I was taken aback. I had no idea she wanted it that badly. "Are you sure you're ready?"

She rolled her eyes. "I'm more fucking ready than you are. I'm not Mom. You don't need to ask my permission. If you want me, just be a man and fuck me."

I stared at her, and then I grabbed her by the waist and threw her down on the bed.

"Oh!" she yelped.

I moved between her legs and grabbed both of her wrists, pinning them over her head. "Keep those there."

"Ooh, yes, Daddy," she said obediently, grasping the bars on the headboard.

I took hold of her ankles, pulling her legs wide apart, exposing her pink cunt.

"Keep your legs up," I said. "I'm going to fuck you hard and deep."

"Fuck," she said breathlessly. "You're really going to do it."

With my fingers, I pried her pink pussy lips apart, spreading her folds so I could see her wet hole. With my other hand, I took hold of the base of my fat cock, maneuvering the head to her sopping wet cunt. She was looking down between her legs, watching with wide unblinking eyes.

I didn't want to wait any longer. This had been a long time coming. I was finally going to fuck my daughter.

I pushed my mushroom head against her hole. Her pussy yielded to my cock, sucking it in. I moved my hand out of the way so I could watch her pussy lips wrap around my fat shaft. She lost her breath in a long groan as my cock pushed inch by inch into her tight channel.

"Fuuuuuhhucckkk," she whimpered. "Oh, fuck, Daddy!"

The head of my cock hit a wall. Lara had taken all she could. Her little toes spread apart and then curled. Her head fell back and her eyes rolled back in her head. "God!"

"Is that what you wanted, baby?" I whispered, leaning down over her.

"Fuck!" she said with fluttering eyes. "God mother fuck."

"I think that's a yes," I said, my hands running over her body, brushing over her nipples, past her tummy, gripping her waist. "Now I'm going to fuck you hard."

"Wa-wait," she said, opening her eyes and focusing on me. "Wait, Daddy, just, just one second. Fuck, I'm having, like, pussy sensory overload right now. Just, fuck, give me one second to adjust to you. Your cock is way bigger than my dildo."

I chuckled, reaching down, running my thumb across her clit. "There you go."

"Ahh! Don't do that! It's sensitive!" she said, her fists clenching the bars on the headboard. "Fuck, Daddy. I really didn't think you'd actually fuck me."

"I should have done it a long time ago," I said, looking down at my cock inside her. "Ready for more?"

"Yes, God, yes. Just go slow for a minute until I adjust."

"Just for a minute."

I started to withdraw my cock, getting ready to slam it back into her, but I never got the chance. I heard a familiar sound, the front door closing downstairs. My heart gave a few thumps.

"Ryan?" someone called from downstairs.

"Fuck!" Lara and I said.

I ripped my cock out of her and raced to the door, slamming it shut, spinning the lock. Lara jumped out of bed, tripping over the blankets as she tried to grab her clothes. I looked around desperately for mine, somewhere in the blankets, but I had no time. A knock sounded at the door.

"Lara? Ryan?" The doorknob rattled. "Are you in there?"

I looked at Lara, who looked at me. She gave me a shrug. I pointed at her, then pointed at the door, and then I yanked open Lara's closet and stepped in, running into a wall of clothes. I pulled the door closed behind me. The knocking continued.

"Lara?"

"Hold on! I'm not dressed!" Lara called.

"What are you doing in there?"

"Just hold on, Mom!"

I couldn't see anything, but I listened to every sound, every word, all of it echoed by the thumping of my heart in my ears. If Agatha caught me in here, in my daughter's closet, naked... she'd crucify me, and the police would provide the cross.

"Lara, open this door right now," Agatha said.

I heard my daughter stumbling around. I prayed she had the sense to hide my clothes.

"Lara!"

"Would you seriously chill the fuck out! I said I wasn't dressed! One second!" Finally, the door opened. "Fucking hell, Mom! What?"

"What took so long?"

"I said I wasn't dressed!" Lara said.

"Why were you undressed?" Agatha asked.

"I just got out of the shower!"

I exhaled. That was a good excuse.

"Your hair isn't wet," Agatha said.

Oh, shit.

"Well, I mean, it was a dry shower."

A dry shower? Goddamn it, Lara.

"Lara, I'm not stupid. What were you doing in here?"

"You know what, Mother? I don't answer to you anymore. You and Daddy are getting a divorce."

"That is not your business, and I am still your mother. I want to know what you were doing. Don't mess with me, Lara. You don't want to see me get nasty."

Lara scoffed. "What the fuck do you think I was doing? I was playing with myself."

What! Is she crazy?

"What?" Agatha said.

"Jilling off, Mom. Fingering my pussy. Masturbating. You have heard of it, haven't you?"

"That is perverted."

"At least I was thinking of Daddy while I did it, unlike you!"

What the fuck! How could she say that? She was crazy!

"You are a filthy, disgusting girl."

"Like mother, like daughter," Lara said.

"Watch your mouth. And what is that?"

"What's what?"

I held my breath. What had she seen?

"Those! Those right there! Those are your father's boxer shorts!"

Oh fuck.

"No, they aren't."

"Yes, they are."

"Nuh-uh."

I heard a minor scuffle as Agatha and Lara danced around each other. From the sound of Agatha's voice, she had made it inside the room.

"Look! What the hell are your father's shorts doing in here?"

"I, um, I..."

"You what?"

"I was using them."

Jesus, this was going bad.

"Using them?"

"Yeah, I like to, um, sniff them or something, while I'm masturbating."

Fuck. What the hell was she thinking? That was the worst possible explanation.

"That is absolutely disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself."

"Hey, fuck you, Hagatha! Don't call me disgusting when you're the one fucking anyone who isn't Daddy. At least I want him."

Goddamn it, Lara, shut up!

"Lara, heaven help me, you are still my daughter. It turns my stomach to think you're serious."

"I am serious!" Lara cried. "Daddy's mine now! And once you're out of our life, I'm the one who he's going to be fucking every night! So just think of that when you're on your back, getting fucked by the little dick next door!"

Oh dear God.

"You are revolting! I'm ashamed to have you as a daughter! Your father will hear about this!"

"Good! Go talk to him! He's down in the basement. Go tell him I can't wait until we can fuck all we want once you're gone!"

Agatha stormed out. I could hear her heavy footfalls on the stairs as Lara kept laughing after her. I opened the door and ran out. I grabbed Lara by the shoulders.

"Are you fucking insane?" I hissed.

"Huh?" she said.

"Why the hell did you say all that? Do you have any idea what would happen if she found out about us?"

"I didn't say we were doing anything!" Lara whispered hurriedly.

I growled at her, but I had no time. I grabbed my underwear from her hand. "Where are the rest of my clothes?"

"Under the bed."

I pulled them out and quickly stepped into them. I rushed out of her room and headed for the stairs.

"Wait, Daddy!" Lara said, running after me.

"What?"

"I'm sorry. I guess I shouldn't have said all that to her. Don't be angry at me, please."

"We'll talk about it later. Just for God's sake, don't antagonize your mother. If she finds out about us, she'll call the police. Do you understand what that means?"

Lara nodded. "Yeah. I'm sorry."

I shook my head and then hurried downstairs. I went into the kitchen just as Agatha was coming up from the basement.

"There you are," she said, closing the door. "Where were you?"

"Uh, the garage," I said. "I was working."

"Working?"

"Yeah, I was, uh, whittling."

"Whittling? Whittling what?"

"Wood."

"We have wood?"

"Firewood. I'm building a, a birdhouse."

"Why?"

I was out of excuses. "I don't know. Why are you questioning me like this? I'm not the one who did something wrong. You are. Where did you go with Walter?"

"I needed to talk to him. I had to tell him that you know."

"Yeah, that's right. I know. So you don't need to worry about what I do during my spare time anymore."

"Look, whatever. Do you know what your daughter just said to me?"

"Well, since I was in the garage, I couldn't have heard you, so, no, I don't."

"She said she intends to have sex with you after we get divorced, like she's going to seduce you or something."

"Oh, haha! Really? That's ridiculous."

"Why the hell are you laughing?"

"Agatha, she's just saying that to upset you. She's saying it because that's what you've been saying. It's not true. She's just trying to piss you off."

"Ryan, I heard her. She's not joking."

"Agatha, she's angry at you. She feels betrayed. She wants to hurt you, and in her mind that would hurt you."

Agatha walked away from me, returning to the living room. She looked up the stairs. "Is that true, Lara? Is that why you said those things?"

I followed Agatha. Lara was standing at the top of the steps again, blatantly listening to us.

"Lara?" I said.

Lara put her hands on her hips. "As far as I'm concerned, Hagatha, you are no longer a member of our family. What Daddy and I do is none of your business."

"Damn it, Lara," I said, rubbing my face.

Agatha looked at me. "I think you and I need to have a talk."

"Yeah, fine. How about we go for a drive?" I glanced up the stairs. "We'll be back."

Lara folded her arms and stomped off. Me, I led the way to my car. Agatha followed. Walter was sitting on his porch next door, watching us.

"Hey, Walter," I called. "You borrowed my lawnmower last year and never returned it. I never said you could borrow my wife!"

He stood up. "You didn't take care of your lawnmower, Ryan, or your wife."

"Motherfucker," I said. "You're not worth a pair of bloody knuckles and a night in a cell."

"Bring it on, tough guy."

"Enjoy my leftovers," I called.

"Ryan, just get in the car!" Agatha said.

I gave Walter my middle finger and then got in the car with Agatha. We were off. I really didn't want to have this conversation. I would much rather have been at home, alone with my daughter. I was thinking about how wet my dick still was. I'd been inside Lara's pussy, maybe for only a minute, but fuck, those 60 seconds were amazing. I wanted her again, right now, but I had to be careful around Agatha, very careful.

"You start," I said as we passed through the dark neighborhood.

"I'm sorry for cheating on you," Agatha said.

I glanced at her. I had to admit, that was not what I was expecting. "You are?"

"Yes, I am. You deserved better, and I'm sorry."

"Well, thanks."

"But if we're honest, we fell out of love with each other a long time ago."

"You sooner than me," I muttered, taking a right at a light and slowing in traffic.

"Maybe," she said. "Maybe I resented you for leaving me alone to raise a child."

I scoffed. "Agatha, I am so tired of you throwing that in my face. Lara was the best thing that ever happened to us. Do you expect me to apologize for her?"

"No, I just want you to understand my reasons."

"I do understand them. That's why I'm not angry at you. I get it." I glanced at her as I drove. "I don't want us to be enemies, Agatha. I want us to be friends. And I want you and Lara to be close. She's your daughter."

"She is, so why do I always feel like I'm competing with her for your attention?"

"You aren't, or weren't."

"Bullshit. You two spend all your time together, and I'm made to feel like the third wheel."

I shook my head. "I'm not going to pretend like Lara and I aren't close, but we never excluded you."

"Yes, you did exclude me, and yes, two are close. Very, very close."

"It's no mystery why. Like you said, you resented me, and so you resented Lara. You treated her like an inconvenience for so long, she started to believe it. You drove her away."

She looked out the window. I couldn't quite see, but I think she wiped away a tear. "Ryan, is there any chance we might... reconcile?"

"Are you serious?"

"I knew you'd find out eventually. I expected you to be upset. I thought you'd want to fix this. You're not even trying."

"Do you want me to try?"

"Maybe. You said you're not angry, but I want you to be angry. I want you to fight for me."

"Agatha, the only reason you want me to fight is so you can tell me no. If Walter makes you happy, be with him, or find someone else who does. I'll do the same."

"Sounds like maybe you already have," she said. "Have you cheated on me, Ryan?"

I stared straight ahead. "Does it matter? Either way, our marriage is over."

"It matters. Have you?"

I held my breath. "I don't love you anymore, Agatha."

"I don't love you anymore either, Ryan."

I turned a corner. "But I still want you to be in Lara's life."

"So do I, but I think she needs help, mental help."

"She's fine," I said defensively.

"Then maybe you're the one who needs mental help," she said.

"What the hell does that mean?"

"Ryan, there's just one question I have to ask you."

I pulled up to a red light. "What?"

"Look at me."

I looked at her, the traffic light casting me in red. "What?"

"Have you ever had sex with my daughter?"

I froze. I'd never been a very good liar. I certainly wasn't practiced at it. And after all, the answer was coating my dick in a film of pussy juice at this very moment. I couldn't look her in the eye and say it. She'd know I was lying.

The traffic light turned green and I looked forward, focusing on the road. "No. No, of course not."

"Look me in the eye and say that."

"I'm driving. Look, of course I haven't. That's my daughter. I told you, whatever she said to you, this is why she said it. To put doubt in your mind, because she knows how much it would bother you. She wants to hurt you. But I would never... not with Lara."

I held my breath, waiting for her response. There was no way she believed me. Hell, I didn't believe me. Worse yet, there was nothing I wanted to do more than run back to my daughter and do it again.

"Ryan, if I ever find out you fucked her," Agatha said, "I'll cut your dick off."

I glanced at her and then back at the road. "Understood."

It was late by the time I got home. Lara was waiting for us, but I said goodnight to her and sent her to bed. Agatha went up to bed as well. I lay on the sofa, the same sofa my wife had had sex on earlier that day. Not that I had any room to judge. I'd been inside my daughter, actually had my cock inside her pussy.

Of course, it did not surprise me when Lara snuck down the stairs around 2:00 am. "Psst, Daddy. Are you awake?"

"I'm awake," I said, sitting up to see Lara tiptoeing toward me, dressed in panties and a tank top. She sat on the edge of the sofa.

"So what was all that about earlier? Where did you guys go?" she asked.

"Nowhere, we just drove and talked."

"About?"

"About everything."

"You're still getting a divorce right?" she asked quickly.

"Yes."

"Oh, okay," she said, exhaling. "Scared me when you two left like that."

"We talked about how we're going to divide up our assets."

"Oh?"

"I'm going to take the savings and pay for your tuition. She's taking the house. We'll divide the rest. And I agreed to five years alimony."

"Five years?" Lara said loudly. "Are you fucking kidding? After she cheated?"

"Lara, it's fine."

"Daddy, you're giving her way too much. She cheated on you."

"And I cheated on her, with you."

"But that's different. She cheated first."

"Baby, I just want this over with. I'm going to start looking for a new place tomorrow."

"God, whatever. At least we'll get away from her. I'll help you look for an apartment, just big enough for two." She grinned at me.

"Hold on. Your mother wants you to stay with her."

"Uh, no fucking way."