Deserving Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then take them off. Let me wash them."

"You know what, Agatha," I said, throwing the paper towels away. "You don't need to worry about my laundry anymore. Worry about Walter's laundry."

I walked away from her, hoping she didn't chase me down with a knife and cut my dick off. I grabbed my keys and got out of the house as quick as I could. I climbed into my car and started it, looking down at my wet crotch. Fuck, the girl had cum after two minutes. She really was horny. And what a gusher, damn. I'd never seen a girl cum like that.

I shook my head. That was a stupid risk, fucking Lara in the kitchen. I'd lost my mind. Hell, I could have lost my cock. I glanced at the door and saw Lara come out. She stopped, gave me a wave, and then jumped in her car. Now that I knew she was safe and on her way, I pulled out. We turned in different directions. Then my cell phone rang.

"Hello," I said on speaker.

"Oh my God!" Lara said on the other side. "That was, like, so fucking intense!"

"Yeah, your mother almost caught us."

"I meant my orgasm. Like, I saw stars."

I chuckled. "It was two minutes of sex, Lara."

"I know, but fuck, it was so good. Full disclosure, I was playing with myself most of the night and haven't been able to cum, so I was more than ready."

"And here I thought I was amazing."

She giggled. "Daddy, you were amazing! That was the most intense orgasm ever!"

I chuckled. "I've never seen a girl cum that much."

"Yeah, I'm kind of a messy squirter. That might have been a record even for me though."

"Well, no more records. At least not in the house. That was way too risky."

"Aw, don't say that. I need it again, like, tonight."

"Then you should have kept your mouth shut. You antagonized your mother, and now she suspects us. We could have been fucking all we want, but you ruined it."

She whimpered on the other side of the phone. "Me and my big mouth."

"Yeah," I said.

"Well, your big mouth still owes me a lick job."

"And you'll get it once we've moved out of your mother's house. Until then, no more sex."

"Aw, I can't wait that long!"

"See you after work, Lara," I said.

"Grr," she grumbled. "We're having sex again later, whether you like it or not. I've had your cock for all of three minutes. I want full on hour long fucking, and I want it tonight."

I laughed. "Love you, princess. Bye bye."

"Love you, my sexy daddy. Bye."

I sighed to myself as I drove. This was getting out of hand. I had to be careful. I knew better than to be running around like a horny teenager. Then again, Lara brought out the horny teenager in me. It made me smile.

At work, I passed Paul, giving him a grunt to satisfy as a hello, using my laptop bag to cover the drying stain on my pants, and made it to the safety of my desk. After going through emails and tackling some work, I browsed the internet for apartments. I needed a temporary place for Lara and me, at least until the divorce was finalized. Then maybe we could buy a house together.

I shook my head. Look at me, planning out my future with my daughter, all with the intent to live with her as my lover. It occurred to me, I didn't know how long-term this was. Did she just want casual sex or something more? Sure, I assumed we would always be close---she would always be my daughter, after all---but I didn't know how she felt about the rest of it.

I picked up my phone and texted her. That's how kids did these things now, right? Just text your feelings.

"Yo! It's me," I texted.

"Lol yo? Wat r u 12?"

"Kids don't say yo anymore?" I asked.

"No but ur still cute daddy wats up?"

"Wanted to ask, you're still serious about moving out with me, right?"

"Ya! Y?"

"I'm looking at apartments."

"OMG, ME TOO! Found FULLY furnished apt. Wit community pool and hot tub! Soo pretty. Want link?"

"Sure but..." I sent the text but then paused. How should I phrase this?

"WAT?" she asked.

"I don't know."

"R u thinking bout hot tub sex too? =O C==8"

"No! And make sure you delete this text when you're done."

"K wats wrong?"

"Are we just fucking around or do you want something long term?"

"HUH?"

I sighed. "Nevermind."

"Confused. Evn if we fuck ur still my daddy 4ever. Nothing lasts longer than tht."

"Yes but how long are we going to be fucking?"

"Why u ask? =( How long do you want to fuck?"

I was tapping my foot under my desk. "I don't know. Until you find a boyfriend?"

">_<"

"I have no idea what that face means."

"It means im angry. Grrrr."

"Why?"

"I don't want a boyfriend. I want my daddy. =*("

"What about later?" I asked.

"Ill always only want my daddy. R u having 2nd thoughts about us? >=("

I smiled to myself. "No. Just wanted to make sure you wanted this as much as I do."

"=D More! Trust me."

":) Send me the apt link."

"K. Hav to find it again. Wat r u doing 4 lunch?"

"Nothing."

"WRONG. Ur doing ME 4 lunch on ur desk ;)!"

"Nooo stay at work."

"Nope! C u in 60 miniatures!"

"Miniatures?"

"Autocorrect. On my way! Clear off your desk and get hard!"

"Lara, no!"

"Lara?"

"Hello?"

"You better be joking."

My palms were starting to sweat as the time ticked by. Then I took a breath. She was probably joking. And then someone knocked on the door and opened it a second later. Thankfully, it was only Paul.

"Paul!"

"Uh, Ryan!" Paul said. "What's up?"

"Nothing. You startled me."

"Right. You're a bit high strung these days. How about lunch?"

"Ah, I would, but I think I'm just going to stay at my desk. Don't have much of an appetite today."

"All right," Paul said. "You keep blowing me off though, I'm going to stop offering."

"Sorry, it's just, with all marital problems, my mind is elsewhere."

"More family bullshit?"

"Yeah. Agatha and I going to get a divorce."

"Oh, shit, awkward."

"Yeah."

"Uh, well, like I said when I met her, she's kind of a stuck up bitch. Stay away from her. You're finally listening to me. Better late than never, right?"

"Thanks, Paul. I can always count on you for good advice."

"Seriously though, I'm sorry. I'm sure it sucks."

I shrugged. "It happens."

"All right, I'll let you---" Paul paused and turned around. "Oh, hey, Lara."

I froze. She really came. She stepped through the door. "How are you, Uncle Paulie?"

"Same ol', same ol'. Came to see your dad?"

"Oh, I hope so," she said, grinning at me. "There's lots of him I want to see."

I slapped my forehead. "Lara, you really should go back to work."

"Ah, it's fine," Paul said. "It's good she visits you. Besides, I'm sure she's having a rough time with all the problems you and Agatha are having. Divorce is hardest on the kids."

She smiled. "Oh, yes, it's been so hard for me the last couple of days, but I like it hard."

"You do?" Paul said, scratching his head. I was pulling my hair out.

"Yup," Lara said. "Daddy and I are going to get through all the hard times. Aren't we, Daddy?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Right," Paul said. "Well, I guess I'll go find some lunch somewhere. Take it easy, Lara."

"See ya later, Uncle Paulie." Lara came in and closed the door behind her, grinning at me. "Hi ya, sexy Daddy."

"Real mature with your uncle there. You have no self restraint, do you?"

She pinched her lower lip between her teeth and took sexy strides toward me. "I can't help it. All I can think about is sex. I need it, Daddy. You've given me a taste, but I'm so hungry. I need more."

I sat back in my chair as she came around my desk. "Baby, any one of a dozen people could walk through that door. We can't."

"We can. It's 12:00. The office out there was a ghost town. People always leave during lunch break."

"Some people stay."

"And do those people usually come through your door on your lunch break?"

"No, but that's not the point."

"That is the point," she said, hopping up on my desk. "What we have here is an hour of freedom. Mom can't find us here. No one is going to come in. It's just you, me, and this..." She opened her legs, her feet dangling off the desk. And then she slowly hitched up her skirt. I realized that her pantyhose were stockings, with a garter belt, and her panties were still gone. I stared at her cunt as it peeked out between her thighs.

"Fuck."

"You want to fuck this?" she whispered. "I haven't worn panties all day. I've been thinking about you. I got to cum earlier, but you didn't."

"Baby, you'll get us in so much trouble."

"Mmm, I'm worth the risk."

"Baby, please."

She leaned back on the desk, knocking over a cup of pencils and a folder, the papers falling to the floor. She brought her feet up, kicking off her shoes, putting her heels on the edge of the desk, spreading her legs even wider.

"See my pussy, Daddy?"

"Yes."

"If you're too scared to fuck me, then you don't have to fuck me."

I looked up from between her legs. "I don't?"

She smirked and shook her head. "Nope. But you did lose a bet, and it's time to pay up."

I swallowed. "Lara, I---"

"I'm not moving until I cum, Daddy. So if someone walks in, they're going to see me on your desk, with my legs open. Looks like you only have about 50 minutes left before everyone comes back from lunch. So eat up." She chuckled to herself and lay all the way back with her head on the desk. One of her hands went down to her breasts. She rubbed them over her blouse, gently squeezing the fabric, pinching her nipples underneath. Her other hand ran down between her legs. She touched her pussy, running her pretty little fingers along her moist pink slit, spreading apart her labia. Her middle finger dipped into her hole for a moment and she sighed.

"Mmm, I so need to cum again," she said. She looked down at me. "Hope you have a bib, Daddy."

I smirked at her. And then I slapped her hand away. "Move it."

She giggled and rested her hands on her tummy. "Mmm, I'm so excited, Daddy. I've always wanted to have my pussy eaten."

"Knowing you, this will only last a few minutes." I came closer, bringing my head down between her legs.

"Ooh, I'll try not to cum too quickly. But you know, if your tongue gets tired, you can always use your cock instead."

"Nope," I said, bringing my fingers to her pussy. I gently stroked my thumb across her pussy lips. "I'm going to make you cum and then send you on your way. No cock for you."

She frowned but then gave a sigh as I stroked her little clit. "Ooh, Daddy. I fucking love it when you touch me."

I gently ran the tip of my nose along the folds of her pussy, inhaling a breath to take in her scent. I let my lips brush up against her pussy lips and she squirmed.

"Ooh," she said. "Aren't you going to use your tongue?"

"Hush," I said. "I'm making you want it."

"Believe me, I fucking want it," she said, sitting up on her elbows to watch me. "You've teased me enough."

I chuckled and then gently kissed her red clit, closing my lips around it. I sucked on it for one moment before pulling my mouth away.

"Mmm, aww. Do that again," she said.

"Hush, let me work," I said, exhaling on her swollen pussy lips. "Smells like butter."

She giggled. "You buttered me up. Want a taste?"

My tongue rolled out of my mouth. I started at the bottom of her pussy lips. She held her breath as I gave her cunt a long lick across her labia, up to her throbbing clit.

"Fuuuuck," she said in a hard breath. "Fuck. Okay, do that again."

"Shh," I said. "Here, suck on this." I reached out with one hand and brushed her jaw with my thumb and then her lips. She opened her mouth and I fed her my thumb. She moaned as she closed her lips around it.

My head dipped down. I felt her bite my knuckle as my tongue ran along her cunt, her hot breath on my palm. She bit down harder as I speared my tongue between her pussy lips.

"Ooh!" she said, closing her mouth and sucking hard on my thumb, her tongue running all around it. My tongue was busy too, flicking in and out of her warm pussy. I came up for air for a moment, but I let my fingers work, stroking her clit before I went back in. I slipped my tongue back into her pussy and licked, dragging it up between her labia. Then I started lapping at her clit.

"Ahh!" she said, clenching down on my thumb, groaning loudly. I closed my mouth around her clit, gave it a few hard licks, and then tugged as I sucked. Her hands shot to my head, grasping my hair as she cried out in pleasure. She let go of my thumb and screamed, "Fuck! Fuck, Daddy!"

I took a breath and then wiped my chin. "This skirt is getting in my way."

"Huh? Oh."

I grasped the black skirt and pulled down. She yelped as I tore it off at her feet, dropping it on the floor. Next, I reached for her blouse, unbuttoning it. She helped, pulling it apart. I didn't wait for her to take her bra off. I slid my hands under the cups and closed my fingers around breast flesh. I rolled her nipples between my fingers and pulled her breasts out of her bra.

"God, Daddy," she said.

"Ready for more?" I didn't wait for her to answer. I pinched her nipples just as my head went back down between her legs, my tongue spearing her cunt, making her cry out in pleasure. My hands took hold of her butt cheeks and I squeezed, grinding her cunt into my face as I licked.

"Fucking hell! Holy shit, Daddy, this feels amazing!"

She was holding my head again, pulling my hair, and now that my tongue was in her, she began grinding into my face, humping against me to pleasure herself on my tongue.

"Fuck fuck!" she groaned. "Holy shit, I think you're going to make me cum!"

I pulled my tongue away from her mouth to catch my breath. "You want your clit sucked again?"

"Fuck yes!"

"Beg for it," I told her.

"Ohh, you're so cruel, Daddy. I beg you. Please, pretty please with teddy bears on top, suck your little girl's clit. I want to cream for you, Daddy. Please let me."

"Close enough," I said, closing my mouth around her clit, licking and sucking on her hard nub. I fed a finger into her pussy as my mouth worked. She thrashed on my desk, knocking my laptop off, but neither of us cared.

"Fucking fuck!" Lara screamed. "Yes, Daddy! Oh, God, it's happening!"

I stretched my tongue as deep into her cunt as I could, and then I felt her pussy lips contract. She came, gushing in my mouth and on my chin. I felt her warm wet juice run down my neck and under my shirt. She was a heavy squirter, no doubt about that. It was pooling under her ass as she came everywhere. I gave her clit a few more licks and a suck, but it was all she could take.

"Ah, Ah! Daddy, it's sensitive," she said, pushing my head away. "Oh, holy fuck," she said with heavy breaths. She fell back on my desk, her head hanging over the edge on the other side, panting for breath. Her legs went limp and hung down. "Fuck," was about all she could manage to say. "Double fuck."

I stood up between her legs, looking down at her. I was hard, so very hard. I wanted in her pussy, wanted to fuck her for as long as I wanted. I unzipped my pants.

Lara was so busy breathing, laid out there on my desk, her tits pushed out of her bra, her skirt on the floor, her garter belt broken, she had no idea what I was doing. I slid my hand in my pants and drew out my cock, holding my long shaft. I gave it a stroke and stepped forward, slapping her cunt with the head of my cock.

"Ooh!" she said, lifting her head. She didn't have the strength to hold herself up and fell down again. "Oh, now you finally want to fuck me, when my pussy is throbbing and my legs feel like jello."

I chuckled. "I still have a half hour left for lunch."

She lifted her head and smiled. She raised her legs, putting her heels back up on the desk, spreading her knees far apart. She reached out and grabbed my tie, pulling herself up and kissing me, our lips opening and closing against each other, our tongues touching.

"Mmm, my sexy daddy," she said with a giggle. "You taste like pussy and butter."

"Best lunch ever," I said.

"Mmm, yes," she said. "Put it in, pretty please?"

We both looked down between her legs. Her cunt had been so worked over by my tongue, it was more than ready to receive my fat cock. Her pussy lips gulped up my mushroom head. We groaned together as I penetrated her.

"Yes," I mumbled.

"Oh, I fucking love your cock, Daddy," she said with heavy breath. She lost her grip on me and fell back on the desk again. "Fuck, what are you doing to me?"

I pushed into her, sliding my cock into her inch by inch. "I'm fucking you, baby girl."

"God, yes, you are," she said, covering her face. "Fuck, your cock feels so good, Daddy. It's so big, it rubs everywhere inside me. God, it's so intense right now." She looked down. "Fuck, I feel like I want to cum again already."

"Shh, baby," I said. "Just let Daddy fuck you. If you need to cum, just let it happen."

"Okay, Daddy," she said softly, taking shallow breaths.

I put my hands on her waist, drew myself back, and slammed into her. She groaned and grabbed her pussy. "Ohh, God!"

I pulled back and rammed into her again making her cry in pleasure. I reached down between her legs and as I slid my cock slowly out of her and then back in, I stroked her clit.

"Ahh, Daddy!" she said, grabbing my hand. "No, that's too sensitive there. I can't take anymore."

I chuckled, leaning forward and kissing her hard on the lips. "My poor little girl." I withdrew my cock and then pushed it back in. She groaned against my mouth. She gave me a pouty look.

"I guess my pussy isn't used to this much sensation."

"We'll have lots of time to practice, baby girl," I whispered, kissing her lips as I thrust my long cock deep into her once more. She moaned into my mouth.

"Yes!" she said.

"Baby, I really need to fuck you hard and fast now, okay?"

"Mmm, hard and fast?" she whispered.

"Yes. It's what I need."

She rubbed her nose against the tip of my nose and then turned her neck to kiss my cheek. "I want to be the one to give you what you need, Daddy." She lay back on the desk, spreading her legs wide again, looking down between them to see my cock in her hole. She met my eyes. "Fuck me hard and fast, however you want to. I want to make you happy."

"Mmm, baby, you do make me happy," I said, taking hold of her hips. I drew back. Finally, I was going to fuck the stuffing out of my daughter and give myself the release I so badly needed. I had six months of pent up sexual frustration, and it was going to take a lot of thrusts to milk every drop from my cock.

I drew my hips back and slammed my cock into her, making her gasp and cry out. "Fuck!"

"Hush!" I said, putting a hand over her mouth just as I rammed my cock into her again. Her hot breath blew on my hand as she whimpered. I looked into her flickering eyes. I gave her cunt another hard thrust and she moaned against my hand. "You like that, princess?"

She wrapped her legs around my waist and let out another scream into my palm. Then her eyes rolled back into her head. Her whole body was shaking, and I knew she had just cum again. One glance down and I saw her pussy juice dripping out of her cunt, coating my cock and my desk.

"That's a yes," I said, but I didn't slow my thrusting. I rammed my cock into her harder than ever. Her hands ran up my chest and wrapped around the back of my neck. She groaned again as I pounded my fat cock in and out of her tight pussy in quick hard thrusts. I moved my hand from her mouth and watched her lips as she heaved for breath. She pulled me down closer.

"I came again."

"I know."

Her mouth hung open as she took in air. "I can't stop it. I'm so sensitive."

"I know, baby. You can cum as many times as you need to."

"Kiss me, Daddy. Please, kiss me and fuck me."

I kissed her, holding the back of her head with one hand and her waist with the other, gripping her body so I could slam my fat cock into her and keep her close. She sucked on my tongue as she moaned and whimpered with each of my long thrusts into her cunt.