Deserving Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told her that. She wants to talk to you about it tomorrow."

"She can talk all she wants. There's no fucking way."

"Look," I said a little softer, "I was going to wait to yell at you 'til tomorrow, but she suspects we're having sex."

"Why?"

"Why?" I echoed. "Because you blabbed and told her how you and I were going to be fucking every day once we moved out."

"Oh, well, I was angry."

"Yeah, well, I hope it was worth it, because you blew us out of the water. She's paranoid now. She's talking about getting you a psychiatrist."

"Bullshit, I'm not going to one of those."

"Tell her that."

She frowned. "I shouldn't have gone off on her. I knew you were probably still pissed about that."

"Ya think?"

"She interrupted us. I was upset. I finally lost my virginity, and the bitch walks in on us. She ruined my whole night."

"I know, but I need you to play nice with her, just for a couple weeks, then I'll move out, and you can come with me."

"And we can have all the sex we want?" she whispered.

I smirked. "Yes, if you can manage not to tell your mother."

"I'll be good," she said, reaching out to me. She slid her hand around behind my neck, leaning in for a kiss. It was risky doing this, but it was just a kiss. I held her lips to mine and ran my fingers through her long hair. Her hands ran down my scruffy jaw and crossed my chest. She started stroking my bare pecs, her palms grazing my nipples.

"Mmm, Daddy," she said. "I love kissing you."

"I know, me too, but time for bed."

She frowned. "So soon?" Her hand ran down my stomach. She moved the blanket aside and then rested her hand on top of my cock.

"What are you doing?" I said.

"Finishing what we started," she said, gently squeezing the growing bulge.

"Baby, we can't. Your mother could come downstairs any moment. Hell, she's probably at the top the stairs listening to us."

"She's asleep," Lara whispered, bringing her mouth closer to mine again. "Didn't it feel so nice to slide your big hard cock into me, Daddy? Sixty seconds isn't long enough. Wouldn't it feel nice to put it back in? You can fuck me all night long, and I'll go back to bed before she wakes up."

"Baby..."

My daughter planted another kiss on my lips, feeding me her tongue. I took it and kissed her back. Her hand found its way into my pants and her fingers wrapped around the shaft of my cock. I could have stopped her, but I just didn't want to. She pulled my cock out and began stroking it as we kissed. Our lips were wet as we sucked on each other's tongues.

"I can't wait to feel you stretching my little pussy open again," she whispered in my ear.

"Baby, you're going to get me in so much trouble."

"Ooh, I'm worth the risk," she said, kissing me again.

She climbed on top of me, straddling my waist. She was so horny, she couldn't even be bothered to take her panties off. She pulled them to the side, exposing her pink slit. She held my hardened cock in one hand, pointing it straight up at her cunt as she angled the head to her puffy pussy lips.

"Fuck, I need this," she whispered.

I watched as she lowered herself on my cock. It was all she could do to work my fat mushroom head inside her pussy. My shaft didn't get far. It ground to a halt, skin on skin tugging on my sensitive cock flesh.

"Ah..." I said.

"Ooh, I'm not wet enough yet," she said, pouting. She licked her fingers and then spit in her palm, reaching down to rub the head of my cock with her saliva. "Mmm, let's try that again."

My daughter started to lower herself down on my cock once more, the head piercing her hole, spreading her pussy lips. She was groaning.

"Fuck, Daddy. My pussy's not used to this."

"Shh," I whispered. "Stay quiet. Go slow."

"Mmmfuh, okay," she mumbled, grinding down, forcing my fat cock into her tight cunt inch by inch. "God, I love how this feels."

I held her hips tight. I wanted to pull her toward me, force myself into her cunt, enjoy the hot sensation of her pussy lips tight around my cock, but I loved my little girl, and I didn't want to hurt her. "Take your time, baby. You're so fucking tight."

"God," she said with a breath. "I can't take anymore." She looked down, seeing my cock buried deep in her cunt. She put her hands on my chest to keep her balance. "Fuck, Daddy. I feel so full."

"Are you ready for Daddy to start fucking you now, baby?" I whispered.

"Mmm, yes, please. Not too hard though, Daddy."

Just then my head jerked to the side as I heard the familiar squeak of the stairs. I quickly pushed Lara off my lap and sat up, shoving my cock into my pants. I reached for the lamp nearby and flipped on the light.

"Ow, Daddy, what are you doing?" Lara said, sitting up.

"Agatha, hey," I said, straightening up, pulling the blanket over my lap.

"Oh," Lara said, adjusting her position on the sofa and straightening out her panties.

"What's going on down here?" Agatha said.

"Just talking," I said.

Lara folded her arms and crossed her legs as Agatha came around the sofa to look at us. "Doesn't look like you were talking."

"We were," Lara shot back. "What are you doing down here?"

"I wanted a glass of water," she said.

"Right," Lara mumbled. "Probably about to sneak out to fuck your boyfriend."

"Lara!" I said.

Agatha stared at Lara. "Funny, I was going to say the same to you."

"Excuse me?" Lara said.

"You heard me."

Lara hissed at Agatha. "Daddy told me what you said. Just for the record, the stuff I said about fucking him was a joke. I said it to piss you off. Obviously I'm not going to have sex with my own father. You see how little you think of me, Mother? You actually believed me when I said it. That says more about you than me."

"Uh huh?" Agatha said. "I think we both know that if your father wanted it, you'd do it."

"Ew, gross. Why would I want to fuck him? I've heard you yelling about his big, nasty, fat cock. I don't want that thing in my pussy."

"Okay, weird thing to say, but let's leave it at that," I chimed in.

"Funny you would say that," Agatha said to Lara, "yet here you are in the middle of the night, wearing panties and parading yourself around half naked in front of your father. That's exactly why you need psychiatric help."

"What say we end this conversation here?" I said.

"I am not getting psychiatric help," Lara said. "And you're delusional if you think I'm going to live with you. I'm living with Daddy."

"You know, it really is late," I put in. "I have work in the morning. How about we all just go to sleep?"

"Good idea," Agatha said. "Lara, up to bed."

"Fine," Lara said. "But first, I have to tell Daddy something." Lara leaned over to me, cupping my ear so she could whisper into it. "Don't forget, I won the tickle fight. You still owe me a lick job." Lara pulled away, giggling. "Night night, Daddy."

"Uh, goodnight, pumpkin."

"Sweet dreams," she added, blowing me a kiss.

"Lara, go to bed," Agatha interrupted.

Lara glared her mother and then stomped past her. "I can't wait until we move out! Then Daddy and I never have to listen to you boss us around again!"

Lara slammed her door. Agatha gave me another look.

"I don't know what is going on with you two, Ryan, but you're encouraging her."

"Me? I was minding my own business. She wanted to talk."

"I can't stop her from moving out with you, but if you were any kind of father, you would tell her she has to stay with me."

"You mean stay with you and Walter?" I said. "My daughter is safer with me than with any other man in the world."

Agatha gave me a glare and then went up to bed.

I turned off the light. "Fuck."

I slept poorly, not just because I heard Agatha moving about upstairs, periodically coming out of her room to listen at the landing. She knew what I had done. Somehow, she knew. Whether she believed herself was another matter.

When morning came, I heard Lara's alarm. I hoped she wasn't going to come down and try for morning sex. But she took her perquisite hour-long shower and then returned to her room. I was next. I showered and got ready for work. Fortunately, Agatha was up and out of the bedroom. I was going to have to find some place else to store my clothes.

Downstairs, I found Agatha watching television. She looked haggard, no doubt from staying up all night trying to spy on me. Lara was in the kitchen, looking bubbly as she made breakfast.

"Hi, Daddy!"

"Hey, kiddo," I said.

Lara came closer and threw her arms around my neck, hugging me tight. Then she stretched her neck to steal a glance over my shoulder at the living room. The back of Agatha's head was just visible as she watched television. Lara took advantage of it, planting a kiss on my lips.

"Mmm, sexy Daddy," she whispered as she kissed me.

I was nervous to kiss her back, but I figured if we were quick, Agatha would never notice. I kissed her, holding her lower lip between mine as my arms tightened around her waist. I released her quickly and stepped away. She gave me a pout.

"Shh," I said, glancing over my shoulder.

"I know," she whispered, then louder, "Did you sleep okay, Daddy, down here, alone, cold, with Mother prowling the halls like a warden in a prison, on the very sofa where she violated the sanctity of your marriage?"

That raised Agatha's head an inch, and she turned to glance at us.

"I slept fine, thanks," I said, glaring at Lara, whispering, "don't give her a reason."

Lara rolled her eyes. "Well, I made you breakfast, Daddy, like I'll be doing every morning from now on after we move."

I slapped my forehead. "Lara..." I didn't even want to look in Agatha's direction. I poured myself coffee and stood at the island in the kitchen, looking down at the plate of eggs and toast my daughter had made.

"Aren't you going to sit at the table?" Lara said.

"Oh, I'm fine here," I said, eating while I stood in full view of the doorway to the living room.

Lara pouted, whispering. "Daddy, take your plate into the dining room."

"Why?" I whispered, glancing to make sure Agatha wasn't looking.

Lara stepped closer to me, whispering. "I want to fuck."

My eyes bulged. "Are you kidding me?"

"No," she whispered. "I'm not wearing any panties. We'll be quiet."

I looked down at Lara's bare legs. She was not wearing pantyhose either, just a black skirt and black blouse, her usual Backyard Grill attire.

"You're crazy," I whispered, glancing at the living room again, seeing the back of Agatha's head. "If your mother loses sight of me, she'll come looking."

"No, she won't. She's glued to that morning show. We can slip away and you can, you know, slip inside me." She raised her eyebrows up and down.

I leaned a little closer. "Baby, it's too big a risk."

She frowned. "Daddy, I need it. I need it so bad. I can't stop thinking about it. I can't sleep. I can't function."

"Baby, I get it," I said softly. "I would love to bend you over this table and slide my cock into you and fuck you all day long, but your mother is in the next room. She'd hear us and probably murder me."

Lara bit her lip and then she bent herself over the kitchen counter. She was on her tiptoes, her long bare legs stretching under her black skirt. Agatha wouldn't have been able to see her if she turned around, but I could see her. I watched as Lara's breasts mashed up against the counter. She reached both arms back, took the bottom of her skirt and drew it up.

My eyes spread wide as she revealed her curved, plump ass, panties gone. She took a small step to the side, widening her stance to reveal her puffy pussy lips between her legs.

"Just touch it, Daddy. She'll never see. Just touch it and feel how hot and wet I've been all morning thinking about you."

My heart was thumping as I let my hand wander down. I stole a quick glance through the door to check on Agatha, and then I lay my hand on my daughter's ass. She cooed.

My fingers followed the curve of her backside. I squeezed her plump flesh. She hummed, keeping her mouth closed, looking back at me, her jaw on the counter. She let go of her skirt and took hold of her ass cheeks, pulling them apart, spreading her ass and pussy wide open so I could see. Her pink lips were pulsating with heat. They were glistening.

"Touch it," she repeated. "Please, Daddy, touch my cunt."

My hand found its way between her legs, and I rested my fingers on top of her warm pussy lips. She was dripping. Even her inner thighs were wet. And the heat. Her cunt was a furnace. She'd break a thermometer if I slid it into her pink hole.

"Fuck," I mumbled.

"Take your cock out," she said softly. "God, Daddy, you can see I need it. My poor pussy has been so teased. I can't take anymore. I need it. Put it in."

"But your mother..." I mumbled.

"She'll never notice. Just for a minute. Please. Just the tip."

My middle finger stroked along her wet slit, around her hole. I could feel my cock hardening in my pants, but I couldn't risk it. Couldn't. Instead, I slipped one of my fingers into her pussy and she muffled a groan.

"Mmm, no, Daddy. I want cock, not fingers."

"Shh," I said.

I gently rocked my finger in and out of her pussy. When I stole a glance at the living room, Agatha was looking. I froze, leaving my finger stuck inside Lara. With my other hand, I took a bite of buttered toast. Agatha's eyes return to the television.

"Fuck it," I mumbled.

I pulled my finger out of my daughter. She frowned for a moment, until she saw my hand go for my zipper. I drew it down.

"God, yes, Daddy."

She watched as I reached inside my pants and drew my cock out. Her eyes once again lit up. I loved how adoringly she looked at my cock. I was looking the same way at her pussy. But I dared not step out of Agatha's line of sight. Instead, I turned to the side, facing my daughter, and pulled her over a few steps while keeping the rest of her down on the counter. I hoped Agatha didn't stand up or she would surely see us.

I was too overcome with lust to stop now though. I moved one step toward my daughter, my long cock touching her pink hole. She groaned and bit down on her lip to keep quiet. I stroked my big mushroom head up and down along her slit.

"Stop teasing," she mumbled. "Please fuck me. I can't take anymore."

I did as she asked. I pushed my fat cock into her hole. She bit down harder on her lip, heaving a breath through her nose, her eyes pinching closed.

My cock once again ground to a halt. I needed lube, but there was nothing near to hand, except the butter set out for the toast. I grabbed the stick and smeared some of it across my shaft. My daughter watched me in anticipation as I put the head of my cock back at her opening. She held her breath as I leaned into her, penetrating her tight hole with ease, the butter frothing around her pussy lips.

"That's what you wanted, isn't it?" I whispered.

"Fuck, yes," she whimpered. She couldn't keep her head turned around to look at me. Her face fell and she rested her forehead on the counter, trying not to groan or make a sound as my cock pushed deeper into her channel, filling her up.

"Fucking fuck, Daddy!" she heaved. "Oh, fuck. Thank you."

"Shhh!" I hissed. "Stay quiet or I pull out!"

"Mmmf..."

I was all the way in her now, my cock bottoming out in her deep cunt, her hot pussy lips clinging to my shaft. My dick was so warm inside her; I didn't even want to pull out. I loved the way her pussy squeezed and pinched my shaft between her tight folds. And I knew she loved it too. I could tell from the way she could barely keep a breath in her lungs, the way she was squirming on the counter, the way her fingertips were clenching down on her butt cheeks, her nails digging into her own skin.

"Fuck me hard. Please fuck me."

"Shh," I said. I couldn't fuck her. If I started thrusting into her like a maniac, Agatha would turn around. "You have to do it," I said softly. "Your mother will see me. Just go slow, and keep your mouth closed."

"Okay," she said with heavy breath, clamping her lips closed. She tried to inch forward, sliding away from my cock, only to push back. She gasped again." Fuck!"

"Shh! Wait!" I pulled my daughter's hair, making her stop.

Agatha's head lifted, turning to us. I froze, making eye contact with her. I offered a smile. She returned a glare and then looked at the television.

I took a deep breath, looking down at my daughter. She was frozen, my cock once again stuck inside her. I knew she could feel my hard shaft throbbing. It was making her whimper every time it moved. She was so tight and hot. God, how I wanted to ram into her. "Okay," I said softly. "Slow. Go slow."

"Muffuckay," she mumbled, easing her pussy forward by standing on her tiptoes to move away from my cock. She was not slow when she came back down though. She practically fell into me, ramming her cunt down onto my cock, making her moan. "Fuck!"

"Shit!"

Agatha's head lifted. I coughed loudly.

"This coffee is hot! Burned my tongue."

Lara, however, did not seem to care. She had let go of her ass to clamp her hand over her mouth. She was moaning into it as she wiggled her backside against me, her pussy shifting my cock around inside her.

Agatha looked back to the television, and I gave Lara a quick hard thrust that made her scream behind her fingers. Both of her hands were clamped over her mouth now. I stole one quick glance at Agatha, grabbed Lara's hips, and then yanked her toward me as I thrust forward. Lara cried out in pleasure and let go of her mouth.

"God, Daddy!"

Agatha's head lifted again, and then she stood up. I stepped away from Lara, yanking my long cock out of her, making her gasp. I quickly jammed my dick into my pants, folding it painfully. When I looked back, Lara was still on the counter. Agatha was coming around the sofa.

I pulled Lara upright and gave her look. She was dazed and couldn't seem to catch her breath. When I glanced down, I noticed there was pussy juice running down her legs.

"I came," she whispered guilty. "I'm so sorry, Daddy, I tried not to. I squirted everywhere. I couldn't help it."

She was standing in a puddle of pussy juice. Pulling my cock out of her had released a downpour. Moreover, the crotch of my pants were soaked. Agatha stepped through the doorway. I did the only thing I could. I tipped my coffee over, spilling it.

"Ah, fuck!"

"What happened?" Agatha said.

"Spilled the coffee." I grabbed a few paper towels off the counter and crouched down. I tapped Lara's calf, and she stepped out of her pussy puddle so I could clean it up, her bare feet leaving wet footprints. Agatha came around the counter, looking down at me.

"Did you burn yourself?"

"No, I'm fine."

I didn't want to stand up. My cock was still hard, and I didn't want Agatha to notice. Lara was just standing there, her legs wet, seemingly obvious to our predicament. I glanced up, and she still had on zombie-face. "Lara, why don't you go upstairs and get ready for work?"

"Huh?"

"Work, Lara. Go get ready for work."

"Oh, yeah. Okay."

Lara left and I wiped up the rest of the mess of coffee and pussy juice, all while Agatha watched me with suspicious eyes. By the time I stood up, I was soft. The fear of God and ex-wife will do that to you.

"Your pants are wet," Agatha said.

"Huh?" I said. "Damn. Oh well."

"Are you going to change?"

"They'll dry."

"It looks like you peed yourself."

"It's fine."

She stared at me. "I think you should change. I'll wash them."

"It's fine. I'm behind the desk all day today."

"Just take them off. I can wash them."

"Agatha, I'm fine."

"Why won't you take them off?" she said, folding her arms. "Is there a reason your pants are wet? That doesn't look like a coffee stain."

"What are you talking about? They're black pants. The coffee was black. What color do you think the stain would be?"