Difficult Times Bring Happiness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad went out to check out the neighborhood, while Irene went to her friend's place, and both did not return until late evening. Derek came back after dinner and went straight to his room. In the morning, Brad started inspecting the whole house and came to Irene's and Derek's wardrobe and saw the thongs inside the wardrobe and asked us who wore them. When Irene said she did, he closely looked at the thongs, then her, and then again at the thongs. My daughter thought she was in trouble, so she quietly took out her cell phone from her pocket and said to her dad: "Mom wears them, too. Look there's even a photo of her."

He took the phone from her hand, looked at the photo of me in a thong, and putting his hand on my right ass, said to her: "Send this photo to my cell."

Then he drew me closer, put his hand into the back pocket of my jeans, nuzzled my big breasts with his face, and said: "You still look great."

He gave Irene's cell phone back to her and told us that two of his friends would come for lunch and we should be present as they were his special friends. With that he went out and returned an hour or later with a bright green dress for me, which had slits on both sides going up to my inner thighs, and a deep neck. He gave Irene a red cropped top and black short skirt and asked her to wear them. She immediately went to change, while I said to him that I shouldn't wear these clothes in front of his friends, but he said they were his good friends and they planned to invest in his business, so we should try to impress them instead of trying to act like prudes. Asking me to change into the dress, he went into the kitchen to prepare lunch for the guests.

While he was in the kitchen, Irene shouted from her room asking whether she should wear a bra under the cropped top or not. Before I could reply, he shouted back to her that she shouldn't. When I came out of the bathroom, Irene was brushing her hair in front of the mirror and Brad was telling her how important the two friends were for him and for us. When he saw me, his eyes, as always, went straight to my boobs, which were nearly completely exposed, and gave me an admiring look. Irene came near me and, without any shame or hesitation, cupped my breasts and pushed them up, leaving just the pink nipples hidden under the dress.

"Dad, Mom's wearing a thong," she said, turning me around.

Hearing that, he came behind me and although I tried to stop him, he lifted my dress up and gave a tight slap on my ass right in front of our daughter. She stood there in her top and skirt, revealing the shape of her round perky boobs and nipples and her firm smooth thighs. When Brad saw me looking at her tits, he came near her and hugged her from behind, shoving his groin into her back, and putting his hands just below her boobs, he kissed her soft cheeks. By the time his two friends arrived, the lunch and both of us were ready to be served.

While Brad and his friends were busy drinking, Irene and I were laying out the table and were conscious that both his friends were watching our bodies. Unlike me, Irene was enjoying the attention. I don't know whether it was the thought of parading her semi-naked body in front of three men, or just the thought of pleasing her dad, but her nipples were erect and clearly visible under the cropped top. And to make matters worse, she was swaying her hips while walking.

I - apart from the fact that my voluptuous boobs were exposed and both my thighs were naked - tried to behave myself as much as I could in the given circumstances. I thought the food would distract them, so quickly laid out the table, but even at the table, his friends kept looking at our breasts, especially at Irene's erect nipples.

After lunch, I wanted to go into my room, but Brad asked me to serve them drinks, so had no choice but to sit with them. During the whole drinking session, both of his friends only spoke to Irene and me, which was just a ruse to stare at our bodies. I was uncomfortable with the whole scene, but Irene was enticing them more by sitting with her legs apart, pushing her tits out in the tight top, and giving them the sly look. Finally, after nearly two hours, both men left and as soon as they were out of the house I heaved a sigh of relief.

As soon as they left, Brad asked Irene to make three drinks and thanked us for being the perfect host. When Irene came back with the drinks, he asked her to sit on his lap and she was more than happy to do it. She asked him in a seductive voice whether she was a good hostess.

"Yes, you were," he replied, placing his left hand on her naked thigh and kissing her neck.

Hearing that, she gave him a big smile and buried her breasts into his broad chest. I knew I had to say something to her, so told her to get off his lap and clean the kitchen, but he brushed me aside and started telling us that these two friends were going to invest in a socks factory he planned to open. While he was telling us the story, his hand was slowly caressing Irene's inner thighs and the fingers of his other hand were slightly touching her right tits. She, of course, was enjoying it. I couldn't watch it anymore, so got up and went to my room. After dinner, Derek came home but went straight to his room and stayed there.

Later in the night, Brad took off his clothes and after undressing me, fucked me from behind, his hands cupping and squeezing my boobs. Just like the previous night, our children could hear him screwing me. In the morning I was in the kitchen when Brad called me and when I went inside the bedroom he was standing naked with his morning hard-on. I knew what I had to do, so followed him to the bathroom and held his cock while he peed after shaking the last drops from his dick, washed my hands and went back into the kitchen where I saw a note from Derek saying that he was going to stay with his friends for a couple of days. The note left me sad but, I guess, I was expecting it. A little later, Brad came out of the room wearing a pajama, and no underwear, and I told him about Derek's note, but he just shrugged his shoulders and went into Irene's room and stayed with her for more than 20 minutes. She emerged from her room in a tank top, no bra, and panties.

Irene never drank orange juice but that morning when we sat down for breakfast, Brad poured it into a large glass for her although he knew she never drank it. When I reminded him about it, he looked at Irene and told her to drink it. She didn't even lift her head up or look at him and drank it without any complaint or protest. I was taken aback by the change in her, mainly because it was impossible to force her to do anything. After finishing her juice, she silently had breakfast. Later Brad and I went to do some shopping and other chores and returned home late in the evening, just before Irene left for her friend's place. She was already dressed, wearing an orange T-shirt, jeans, and, thankfully, a bra, but when Brad saw her, he marched her and me into her room, opened her cupboard, took out cream shorts, her brother's gray shirt, and told her to wear them. She took the clothes from his hands and without saying a word took off her jeans, revealing her long sensuous legs and her lovely thighs, and put on the shorts over her crystal blue panties. Then she took off her T-shirt and started putting on the gray shirt, while both Brad and I looked at her boobs and the visible shape of her red nipples resting under a cupless bra. After changing her clothes, she went to her friend's house.

I was amazed at the whole scene because I never thought Brad would stand there and watch Irene change her clothes and also because I never thought Irene would obey anybody's command so easily and so quietly. After she left, he lay down on her bed, told me to take off his jeans and suck his cock. He then made me lie down on the bed and started fucking my mouth with his dick and just when he was about to come he pushed it deep into my throat, held my face with his hands, and came inside my mouth, forcing me to swallow as much as possible. After making sure that I had swallowed as much as I could, he took me to the bathroom where I knelt down on the floor while he stood there with his hands on his hips and I cleaned his cock, balls, and when he turned around, his hole with my tongue. Satisfied that I had done my job, he patted my head, squeezed my nipples, and proceeded to pee all over the bathroom floor, and left me kneeling to wash the floor. At that moment, I missed Derek a lot and wished he was there to support me. By the time Irene returned, we had already had dinner and were in bed, he was naked under the sheets. When he heard her go into her room, he called her and asked her about the evening and what she was going to wear in bed.

"I don't know, Daddy."

"When you go to bed, take off only your jeans and shirt and go to sleep," he said, looking at her from head to toe.

"OK, Daddy," she replied with her head bowed.

All this was getting too much for me, so I summoned up some courage and told him that he shouldn't talk to her that way nor should he behave with her like that, but he completely ignored me and went to sleep. In the morning, I held his cock while he peed and then went to prepare breakfast, but Brad had to meet those investor friends, so he grabbed a cup of coffee and went out. Irene was still sleeping in her room, so decided to call Derek. I was missing him a lot. We talked about this and that and when I told him that Brad was not at home, he decided to come over to meet me. After about 20 minutes he arrived, and by then time Irene was up and walking around the house in a tube top, with her stomach exposed, and in panties and a matching bra. When he saw her, he gave a slap on her ass and hugged her, putting his arms around her naked hips. Then he came toward me and after kissing my cheeks placed his arms around my back. I asked him if he wanted breakfast, but he had already eaten, so we went into the room and he told us that he was having a good time at his friend's house, and even though I tried to convince him to come back he said he had no immediate plans of coming back. I wanted to tell him about everything, including about his sister, but only said that she was doing whatever her daddy wanted.

"She wants to be his favorite pet," he replied.

Soon Irene got bored with our talks and went into her room, leaving just the two of us. We were still in bed, talking about how much fun we used to have, the stupid things we used to do, and how much I missed those things. We kept talking for about 20 minutes when he said he had to take a bath, so he went into the bathroom, while I stayed there on the bed. Five minutes later, he came out wearing nothing but blue underwear, clearly showing that his cock was as big as his dad's. When I saw him like that, I asked him where his jeans were. He pointed toward the floor and jumped into the bed next to me. With him in just his underwear, I felt odd, but decided to ignore it and continued talking to him. After about five minutes, he turned on his side, placed his leg on my legs over the knee-length nightgown, and buried his face into my big breasts. The nightgown was held together by a string, so when he buried his face the gown fell open a little bit and his mouth was now touching my cleavage rather than the gown. When he did not try to move his lips away from my boobs, I also did not say anything. With his lips on my tits and his naked thighs on my legs, he fell asleep - just like he used to do when he was a little kid.

He was sleeping like this when Irene opened the door, saw her brother sleeping, and decided to join us, so she slowly crept into bed, pressed her body against his naked back, and placed her hand on my stomach. When he felt sandwiched between the two of us, he woke up but she calmly and expertly guided his face back to my boobs, but in the process opened my gown a bit more, so the upper part of my breasts was now completely naked. He was sleeping with his lips on my tits when my cell phone rang, forcing me to get up to pick it up. It was Brad telling me that he would be back home by evening as he was busy with his friends. While I was talking to Brad, I saw Derek turning to his other side and Irene guiding his face toward her boobs and, since she wasn't wearing a bra, his face was pressed against her nearly naked breasts and her nipples, his bare legs were on top of her naked thighs and his cock was pressed against her sensuous legs.

Both of them were enjoying each other's company, so I went to take a shower. When I came out of the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around me, Irene dragged me to bed, sat down on top of me, her panties rubbing against my belly button, and asked me whether I loved her more or Derek. When I said I loved her more, Derek got up and started wrestling with me and asking me whether I loved him more or Irene. When I told him that I loved him more than Irene, she started wrestling with me and it continued like this, with both wrestling with me and asking me the same question. As they wrestled with me, their hands were all over my body, including my ass, thighs, stomach and shoulders. Both of them were proving to be too strong for me and unable to get out of their grip, I shouted that I didn't love either of them. As soon as I said that, Derek threw me on top of him, his cock pressed against my ass and cupped my boobs. Now imagine my situation: There I was on top of Derek in a towel, with my breasts cupped tightly by him and his dick pressed against my behind. I thought Irene might help me, especially now when Derek's hands were all over my boobs but she was more interested in hearing that I say that I love her more than Derek. After much struggling, he finally let me go and I turned on my side, with my back toward him, and we lay there panting and heaving. The rest of the afternoon was spent cooking and eating lunch and by early evening Derek went back to his friend's place after hugging and kissing us and promising us that he would soon visit us.

In late evening, Brad came back with a gift for Irene. She bowed her head, took the packet, and found a transparent top inside it. In his deep baritone voice, Brad told her to wear it. When he said that, I told him that she couldn't wear a transparent top in front of us, especially not in front of him, but he didn't listen to me and waited for her to put it on. She turned her back to us, took off her T-shirt, which fell on the floor and wore the sheer top with her panties. With her head still bowed, she turned around toward us, and Brad and I could clearly see her firm perfectly round perky boobs, her bright red nipples, her smooth stomach, and her belly button, it was as good as her being topless. I told her to cover herself up, but she just stood there in front of him like a slave girl with Brad admiring her breasts.

Then he started taking off his clothes, right there in the living room, until he was in his underwear then he asked her to pick up her bra and his clothes from the floor and put them in the washing machine and when she went to put them in the machine he watched every moment of her tits and both of us could see her nipples getting hard. She stayed like that the whole evening, then after dinner Brad called me into the bedroom and, without even kissing me, started fucking me and after squeezing my boobs and biting my nipples came inside me. After he came, I went with him to the bathroom, washed his cock, his balls, and also his hole, and then washed myself. When we went to bed at night, he called Irene, who was still wearing that transparent top and panties, and told her to sleep next to us. I didn't like the arrangement and got up to go to the living room, but he forced me back into bed and Irene lay down next to him with me on his other side.

As he had been awake since early morning, he instantly went to sleep, but Irene and I lay awake next to him. I went to sleep late and got up early and saw Brad with his back toward me, his legs over Irene's naked thighs, his underwear pressed tightly against her panties, his stomach rubbing against her bare back and his left hand cupping her boobs, his fingers were on her bright red nipples, with just a sheer top covering them. For the next two minutes or so, I kept watching Brad's nearly naked body pressed against Irene's semi-nude body, and far from feeling bad or anything, I rather felt aroused by the whole scene. I left them sleeping and went to the bathroom and then to the kitchen. I was in the kitchen when Irene came out of the room, hugged and kissed me, and sat down to watch TV.

A little later I heard Brad call me, so went to the bedroom and with him to the bathroom where I took off his underwear, there were cum marks all over it, and held his cock in my hand while he peed. Then, without even changing his underwear, he went into the living room and sat down on the couch next to Irene, who I'm sure also noticed the cum marks on his underwear. I called them when breakfast was ready, but Brad got up, went to the kitchen, and came back with four totally burnt toasts and told Irene to eat them. I was having none of that, so I pushed the plate away from her, but he caught my hand and said in a chilling tone: "Don't ever do that, ever."

I was so petrified when I saw the look in his eyes that I placed the plate back in front of Irene. She did not say anything and started eating the burnt toasts, but since there was no butter or cheese on the toasts, she was having difficulty swallowing them and that was irritating him. She was trying to finish the third toast when his patience ran out and he caught her by her hand, took off her top, pushed her against the wall, and told her to stand there facing us. She did not utter a single word, bowed her head, and stood there against the wall in her panties, with her boobs, nipples, stomach, thighs, and legs totally naked. I knew I had to get out of the house, so went out for a long walk. But when I returned after more than two hours she was still standing there and he was watching TV. I knew he would make her stand for another couple of hours, so quickly made an excuse that one of my friends was coming over, so he should let her go to her room.

He looked at me and then at semi-naked Irene and, although he knew I was lying, said: "She can go, but next time, she will get a more severe punishment."

I went to take her to her room, but she went to her daddy, knelt down near his feet, and putting her head on his lap said: "I'm sorry, Daddy", over and over again, but instead of saying anything he pushed her to the floor with his legs and told me to take her to her room.

When she went to her room, Brad, who was still in his cum-stained underwear, took out his cock and asked me to jerk him off, so I knelt down, took his dick in my hand, and started jerking him off and within minutes he came all over my face, my neck and my bra. Then I cleaned his cock with my tongue and lips and went to clean myself. When I came back he was still in the living room and was calling Irene. She was taking a shower, so I knocked on the bathroom door and told her to hurry up as Daddy wanted to see her. She got out of the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around her young firm body and with water dripping from her hair and neck.

She went and stood in from of him, with her head bowed. He looked at the little droplets on her cleavage and her thighs and said: "From now on, you're going to obey some rules. When I call you, you've to come instantly, no matter what you're doing. When you are going out, you've to tell me where you're going and when you will be back. At home, you will ask my permission before doing anything, including what to wear. And remember, if you don't make me happy, the punishment will be severe. The only thing you don't have to get permission for is to go to the bathroom. Now I'm going to ask you some questions and if I'm not satisfied remember the punishment."