Difficult Times Bring Happiness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw the blood-stained sheet and looked at Irene, she was beaming, and lay down next to her, with her hand in my hand, and watched her get fucked by her own father. He kept on fucking her little pussy until they both came and then he took out his cock from her pussy it was dripping with their cum. I went with him to the bathroom where I cleaned it, then Irene came and I washed his cum from her thighs, pussy and cleaned the blood and then Irene and I took a shower together.

"You're going to be a good fuck," said Brad from the bedroom.

"Thank you, Daddy," she replied smiling.

We washed each other's bodies and I asked her how it was.

"Mom, it was so difficult. For several minutes, Dad tried to enter me, but it was so painful that I couldn't let him in. He kept telling me that it would be OK, that I should open my legs a bit more, that he would be gentle, but it was paining so much that I couldn't let him do it. Then very slowly he entered and started moving his thing back and forth. For more than a minute, he did it slowly and then picked up speed. Mom, I did try to take all of it, but it was so difficult."

"Don't worry, he will teach you."

"Mom, when he started to kiss me on my stomach I started to giggle and when he put his tongue inside me, I completely froze."

"Did you kiss him everywhere?"

"Yes, everywhere. Should I put my tongue inside his hole?"

"Yes, he would love that."

"I was so happy when he was inside me. I wanted him to remain inside me forever."

"He will be with you forever. What did you call him?" I said wrapping my arms around her wet back.

"Daddy."

"And he?"

"When he started doing me, he called me 'my little darling' but then he started calling me 'my little whore'."

"Yes, I heard that."

"Yeah, he was saying 'love your tight cunt, you little whore' and things like 'your cunt is so wet, suck my cock you whore'."

"Did you suck it nicely?"

"Yes, but he was more interested in doing me."

"Don't worry. He had been looking forward to this day for a long time. You will get many more opportunities."

"Mommy, will I make him happy?"

"Of course, you will. He loves you."

"Can I do it again now?"

"Yes, you can, but give him some rest and take it slow, and don't forget to take the pills."

"Why, Mommy?" she asked, pouting her red lips.

"Don't be stupid, you don't want to get pregnant. Take precaution."

"Yes, Mom," she said and started drying me with a towel.

When we came out of the bathroom, Brad had already laid out our clothes on the bed.

He handed me an almond color blouse and black skirt with black bra and panties, and to Irene a low-cut white dress, no bra, with white thong.

"You want her to wear a white dress today? I said laughing.

"Yes, because now she's pure," he replied smiling.

We took off our towels, changed our clothes in front of him, and went out for lunch, shopping, and clubbing.

By the time we came back, it was late at night, so we took off our clothes and went to bed naked.

When I woke up in the morning, I felt a hand on my breasts and when I opened my eyes saw Irene cupping my right boob. I looked around and saw Brad licking Irene's toes. I moved my body near to Irene and brought my breasts near her mouth and she started sucking my nipple just like she used to do when she was a child. While she was sucking my nipple, Brad was slowly and sensually kissing her toes, her legs, and her thighs, and then, cupping her tits with his hands, he kissed her inner thighs and moved his tongue deep inside her pussy. She felt his tongue tasting her cum and she spread her legs wide open and putting her hands on his head she looked at him hungrily. After tasting her cum and her juices to his heart's content, he lifted his head up and ran his tongue all over her tight smooth stomach, and started giving her small bites on her thighs and her sides. She was in rapture.

He brought his mouth near her breasts and slowly started sucking her bright red nipples and licked her firm perky boobs, while his fingers explored her pussy. His every bite, every touch, every kiss sent her into an ecstasy, but he wasn't yet finished. He kissed her red lips, felt her ears with his tongue, and covered her long neck with his kisses. He turned her on her front and caressed the back of her neck, her back, and her ass with his hands and tongue.

Then he separated the cheeks of her sweet ass and brought his cock near her hole, but I signaled with my finger that it was too early to fuck her hole, so he shoved a finger inside her hole and, after fucking it nicely, he took her hand and moved it near his hole, so she put a finger inside his hole and he shoved his cock into her mouth, so while he was fucking her mouth with his cock she was finger fucking his hole.

I went down and started licking her wet pussy with my tongue. He was fucking her mouth with his cock but when he tried to shove his whole cock into her inexperienced mouth she started choking, so I went to him and told him to do it gently. She was struggling to take it all in, so I lifted her head up a little with my hands and he shoved his whole cock into her mouth. He fucked her mouth with his cock until her whole face was red and her knees began to shake, then he took it out from her mouth and shoved it right into her pussy, while I sucked her finger that was fucking her dad's hole.

He tightly cupped her boobs and fucked her until he came inside her and then lay down on top of her. She held him tightly and they lay there for a long time, with his cock inside her. Then he took out his cock, kissed her on the lips and all three of us washed each other's bodies.

I had some work, so went out but not before making them promise me that they would not do it without me. I came back in the late afternoon, Brad was out, and Irene told me that Brad had taken her to her room and had played with her while she gave him a blow job.

"Did he come inside your mouth?"

"No, he came on my face and my boobs and I licked his hole and cleaned it completely."

"Did he make you happy?"

"Twice."

"You are looking lovely in this pink skirt and blouse."

"Dad wanted me to wear them and today he asked me to wear a bra, too."

"Yes, I can see you have a bra on."

Brad returned late at night, drunk, and announced that from now on all three of us would sleep naked. He was too drunk and we were too tired, so we straight away went to sleep. In the morning, Irene held his cock while he peed, and by now we were so comfortable with each other's bodies that we sat down for breakfast naked. After finishing breakfast, Brad moved the table to the corner of the room and asked me to lie down on the floor, and started making love to me right there on the living room floor, with Irene watching us from the couch.

He started kissing me near my ears and on my neck, then he moved to my lips and we played with each other's tongues. I closed my eyes while he caressed and kissed my neck and shoulders with his tongue and lips, then he moved his hands toward my voluptuous boobs and ran his fingers around my nipples, instantly making them erect. He showered my neck, my shoulders, and my back with his kisses, while I dug my fingernails into his massive back. He slowly started touching and squeezing my huge boobs. The whole scene was getting too hot for Irene, so she sat down on the carpet and putting her face between my legs, started licking my pussy. When I felt her tongue eat my pussy, I arched my back and welcomed her tongue into my pussy. She put her hands near my ass and started fucking me with her tongue.

Brad was enjoying the sight of Irene licking my pussy and he ran to the bedroom, got the camera, and took a shot of his daughter eating her own mom's pussy. Meanwhile, I dragged Brad back to our lovemaking. Biting and kissing him everywhere, including his neck, his shoulders, his back, his chest, and his ears. He moved his cock near my mouth and I took all of it in and started sucking and licking it.

When he shoved his cock into my mouth, Irene lifted her head from my pussy and put a finger in his hole, so now Brad was fucking my mouth, Irene was finger fucking him and eating me. After fucking my mouth, he took out Irene's finger from his hole and put Irene's hand on his cock and she guided his cock into my pussy. He cupped my boobs and shoved his cock as deep as he could, while Irene licked his hole and his balls with her tongue. When he thought he was going to come, he told Irene to put her face on my stomach and to open her mouth, saying to her: "Yesterday, you did not get a chance to swallow my cum but today you will taste my cum, you little whore open your mouth wide, you slut."

She opened her mouth and he came all over her face, including inside her mouth, her eyebrows, her chin, her cheeks, and hair She licked his cum from her lips, and then I scooped his cum from her hair, chin, and cheeks and she licked it clean from my fingers. After licking my fingers, she pushed me on the ground and spitted his cum into my mouth and both of us licked each other's tongues, while he stood there watching us share his cum, and then he told Irene to clean my hole with her tongue and when she was finished, it was my turn to clean her hole with my tongue.

After cleaning each other, we took a shower with Brad, and then he went out for some work and Irene went to her friend's place, so I called Eli and asked her to come over. Eli, who was wearing a purple T-shirt with a black bra and jeans, and I, still in my nightgown and no bra or panties, sat down in the living room and I asked her about Derek and she said he was fine. We started talking about her work and other things then I told her everything, including Brad fucking Irene, our threesome, everything. She patiently listened and then asked me to show her the photograph of Irene eating me, so I went into the bedroom and showed her the photograph of Irene's face buried between my legs, her hands on my pubic hair and her naked boobs touching my legs.

"You need to cut or trim the jungle," said Eli after taking a good look at the photograph.

"The bush has become a forest," I acknowledged.

"Irene's beautiful. How's she in bed?" asked Eli after again looking at the photograph.

"She's learning fast, but she finds it difficult to take all of Brad's cock into her mouth, but will learn. Brad has said she will be a good fuck."

"Maybe, I should try taking Brad's cock," wondered Eli after thinking for some time.

"What do you mean?"

"I'd like to take him, but only if you don't have a problem."

"I'll tell Brad that you want him."

"It will be a one-off thing and no emotions involved."

"I know you two, so don't worry about anything, I'll talk to him."

"Do you think he will agree?"

I didn't tell her that I knew he would jump at the occasion I knew he always desired her, even when we were dating He had told me many times that he wanted to fuck her and was always trying to peek at her boobs. Once, he was at our house and was talking to me when he saw Eli bending down to pick up something from the floor, he nudged me with his elbow and motioned me with his eyes toward her exposed boobs. All this happened before marriage, and after marriage when he heard about her threesomes his interest in her grew. He was always open about fucking her. I asked Eli about her daughters. She said they were doing fine in college and were dating, but they hardly ever came home.

"You can't really blame them considering that you did try to peek at Melisa (her younger daughter) when she was doing it with her then-boyfriend."

"I wasn't trying to peek. All I wanted was to see whether he was wearing a condom or not."

"And what were you trying to ensure the second time?"

"OK, I was trying to peek, fine?"

"You hardly wear any clothes, especially when their boyfriends are at home, then you try to peek and after all this you expect them to come home?"

"He was such a lousy lover that I felt sorry for her after watching him fuck her. Both times, it was a waste of time."

She got up from the couch, took her purse, and, before leaving, reminded me to talk to Brad.

At night, Brad and I were in bed, Irene was washing the dishes, and I told Brad about Eli's proposal, but he acted as if he wasn't interested, so I made it sound like he was doing Eli a favor and after many "No, I'm not interested", he relented and agreed to have sex with her.

Brad and I were already naked, we were now sleeping naked, and when Irene came back from the kitchen, she too took off her clothes and got in bed with us. Bard wanted a blow job, so Irene and I got down on our knees while he lay there with his hands behind his head and watched us as we licked his balls and sucked his cock until he came into my mouth. After making him come, Irene and I started to get up to wash his cock but he told Irene to clean it with her tongue and then go to sleep, so she cleaned his cock with her tongue and then licked my mouth to clean it off his cum and afterward all three of us went to sleep.

In the evening, Eli called and I told her that Brad had agreed to her proposal. The news apparently made her happy because she said she would come straight from work. After speaking with Eli, I told Irene about Eli's plan and asked her if she was OK with it.

"I don't have a problem. If Dad's OK, I'm fine, too. All I want is Dad to be happy, that's all."

Eli came in a black strapless dress that accentuated her breasts and completely exposed her thighs. After a couple of drinks with us, Brad and Eli went into the bedroom, while Irene and I waited in the other room.

We had expected Brad to make the most noise, but it was Eli who was the loudest one.

She was saying such things as: "You lucky man, fuck me. Shove it in, all of it."

We knew such talks turned Brad on and he was grunting in pleasure. Eli excited him more by screaming: "Fuck your wife's sister, fuck her cunt, fuck her hard."

Eli got excited and began saying: "You love Irene's cunt, don't you? Don't you love her tight little cunt, don't you? You love fucking her cute innocent mouth with your big cock. Oh yes, you do She's a good fuck, just like her mother."

Such talks were driving Brad crazy because he started grunting loudly. They kept grunting and moaning and then slowly their voices died down. Then they called us and when we went in they were naked and resting on the bed. Brad got up and took Irene with him to the bathroom where she washed his balls and cock, while Eli stood there and watched Irene wash him. All four of us went to bed but as the bed wasn't made for four people, we left Brad there and the three of us went to sleep in Irene's room. On the bed, Eli had her hands on Irene's boobs and was playing with her nipples, and was telling her how to suck a large cock.

"Brad has a large one but I try to take all of it. With practice, you will be able to do it, every inch of it. Today, when he put his thing into my mouth, I sucked all of it because I have done it before, so don't be afraid."

"But I start choking," said Irene, turning her face toward her aunt.

"Don't worry you won't choke Let him shove it as deep as he can, then ask him to take it out and shove it again, this way you'll get comfortable."

"When he puts it inside me, it pains."

"It pains because you're still tight, but the more he does the less painful it will be. Initially, it's always painful."

"I like tasting his cum. It tastes bitter, but I like it."

"Try to swallow it. Ask him to come into your mouth and after he comes, keep it in your mouth and swallow it slowly, don't rush otherwise you won't be able to swallow all of it."

The talks were making me horny, but Brad was sleeping, so I started rubbing my legs together and when Eli saw me do that, she said to Irene: "Go, help your mommy."

Irene turned her body toward me and putting two fingers inside my pussy, started masturbating me. Placing her hands on Irene's thighs, Eli made Irene spread her legs and began fingering her. Irene started finger fucking me and sucking my boobs and by the time we came all three of us were sucking each other's breasts and were fingering each other. In the morning, Eli watched Irene get down on her knees, hold her daddy's cock, and help him pee.

After breakfast, all three of them went their separate ways for work and chores. Brad returned late at night and told us that the work at the factory was soon going to start and from tomorrow he will be staying at the factory and will sign the partnership agreement in two days' time. As Brad had to go to the factory the next day, we all went straight to sleep. In the morning, Brad fucked Irene but didn't let her wash herself as he wanted her to walk around with his cum inside her pussy. He told her to wear a green top and jeans and although she didn't want to wear a bra he forced her to wear it.

I spent the whole day alone as Brad had gone to the factory for the whole week, Irene was with her friends and Derek was with Eli and his friends. I was afraid of getting raped again by Brad's friend, so I called Eli and she in turn contacted one of her lovers, a police officer, who went to meet Brad's friends and came back with a promise that they would never even come close to me or Irene.

In the evening, Eli came to the house. Derek was staying at his friend's place. Eli and I went out with her friend for dinner and clubbing and, then after dropping off her friend, Eli and I came back to the house. When we reached home, Irene was in her room but when she heard us she came out and joined us in my room. After telling her about our dinner and clubbing, Eli and I started changing our clothes in front of her and after taking off everything, except our panties, we got in bed with Irene, who was wearing a T-shirt without a bra and panties. On the bed, Irene was in the middle, with Eli and I on each side, and Eli started talking about her experiences, telling us that she lost her virginity at a young age to a man who was 12 years older than her and continued to have sex with him for well over a year. She said he used to work at a shop near our parents' house and whenever she went to the shop, he would share jokes with her, talk to her, give her attention, and then he started touching her, kissing her and one day he put her hand on his jeans and asked her to feel him.

"From there on, he used every opportunity he got to put his hands under my blouse, under my skirt, and then one day he took me to his house and made love to me in his room. He was very experienced, patient, and pretty good. He made sure that I enjoyed it as much as he did. We stayed at his house for more than three hours and in that time he screwed me three times."

"Did you enjoy it?" asked Irene.

"Yes, honey, I loved it. You know, if your first guy is experienced like Brad was, then the pleasure increases. He knows what to do, how to do and most importantly he's not in a rush. The first time he fucked me, I had no idea what to do, but he taught me where to kiss him, where to touch him, and how to touch him, so by the third time, both of us were really enjoying each other's bodies. He opened my eyes, and my legs, to how pleasurable sex could be."

"Where did you two do all this? I never saw you with him," I said.

"He was discreet and made sure nobody saw us. It was also because I was young and he didn't want to take any chances."

"How many men have you had?" wondered Irene.

"Too many to count Darling, I have had men, women, boys, and girls, and sometimes all of them together. I have done just about everything. But don't worry, we will make sure that you also enjoy and taste each and everything."

"Aunt Eli, I want you all to teach me everything."

"You aren't saying much?" Eli asked me, giving Irene an affectionate look and putting her hand on her smooth stomach.