Difficult Times Bring Happiness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I haven't done much, so there isn't a lot to say," I replied.

"Oh, come on, don't act like a saint. The naughtiest thing Irene has done is getting fucked by her own dad and the craziest thing I have ever done is fuck you and your daughter together. Now, tell us about your craziest thing?"

"I don't know what happened, but right after giving birth to Derek, I had the constant urge to show my body to anybody I could, so started wearing see-through clothes in front of anybody who came to our house. You were living in Miriam at that time," I confessed, referring to a town where Eli lived for some years.

"Who all saw you?" quizzed Eli.

"Primarily neighbors, some of Brad's friends, Mom and Dad."

"Go on," added Eli as she played with Irene's bright red nipples.

"As you can imagine, there was a constant stream of visitors, especially Brad's friends and Dad."

"What happened?"

"They saw nearly everything, but nothing happened. The urge was so strong that I started breastfeeding Derek in front of Dad and a couple of Brad's friends. Initially, they tried to look away whenever I opened my blouse and brought Derek's mouth to my nipples, but when I started doing it often then they too couldn't resist the urge to stare at my breasts."

"Even Grandpa saw you?" said Irene, listening intently.

"Yeah, Grandpa, our neighbors, and some of Brad's friends. I loved breastfeeding him in front of them."

"Did anything happen?" asked Eli.

"No, I wasn't looking for anything to happen. I just wanted to show them my body."

"And what happened after I was born?" wondered Irene.

"Nothing, sweetheart, I was over with that urge," I replied, taking her lovely face in my hands and kissing her lips.

"I think Daddy has seen my breasts, but I'm not so sure," said Eli.

"Eli, everybody has seen your big boobs. You have been showing your body to us since school, so I am sure Daddy, too, has seen it."

"Well, Irene is luckier than us, she's enjoying her dad," said Eli, kissing Eli and running her hands all over Irene's young, tight body. Eli moved her body on top of Irene's and brought her nipple near Irene, who hungrily took it into her mouth.

While Irene's mouth was on her nipples, Eli moved her hands near Irene's pussy and after removing Irene's pink panties began fucking her pussy with her fingers. Then Eli brought her ass near Irene's face and Irene took off Eli's red panties and started eating Eli's completely shaved pussy, but Irene wasn't doing it in the correct way, so Eli looked at me and I went up to Irene and told her to slowly run her tongue over Eli's pussy and lick it nicely. Eli was on her knees, her pussy on Irene's mouth while her hands were all over Irene's stomach, breasts and thighs. Then Eli lay down on top of Irene and started licking Irene's tight pussy while Irene licked her pussy.

Watching them eat other was making me aroused, so I removed my black panties and started fingering myself, but when Eli saw me fingering myself she moved herself closer to me and guided Irene's hands into my pussy. Irene, whose pussy was getting fucked by Eli, started kissing me all over, licking and sucking my nipples and then she put her tongue inside my pussy and began fucking her own mom with her tongue. Eli took her tongue out of Irene's pussy and both Irene and Eli started kissing me, touching me, feeling me, rubbing their bodies against my totally naked body, and kept on fucking me until I came. After making me come, I helped Eli come and then both of us ate Irene until her cum started dripping all over our tongues. We licked, sucked, and fucked each other to our heart's content and then went to sleep. In the morning, Eli went to work while Irene and I got busy with household chores.

Eli called me and told me she was bringing her husband Ray with her to have coffee at my place and told me to wear something sexy. I sent Irene on a chore and although I had no idea why Eli had asked me to wear something sexy I decided to wear a tight-cropped sleeveless shirt with a bra and a short skirt with panties. A little later Eli came wearing a sheer black T-shirt with cream-colored bra and green shorts, while Ray was in jeans and a blue shirt. When Ray saw me, his eye instantly went to my boobs and then to my thighs. When I saw him looking at me, I understood that Eli, who had done every conceivable act, now wanted her timid, shy husband to have little fun, so I decided to play along with her. I gave them drinks, put on music and even though both Eli and I didn't know how to do salsa, we started moving our bodies with the music and soon Eli had her arms around me and was moving her hands over my tits, my stomach, and my thighs.

Ray, who was sitting on the couch, watched us run our hands all over each other's bodies, grinding our bodies against each other, and sensually and sexually embracing each other, but we made it look as if we were just dancing and weren't doing it to arouse or excite him.

After our dance session, Eli asked Ray to dance with her, but he was feeling so shy and intimidated that he wasn't even able to move his body, so Eli asked me to join them and I went and hugged him from behind, while Eli placed her hands on his hips, and we started moving and shaking his body. With him sandwiched between us, my whole body was pressed against his back and Eli's was pressed against his front, he had no choice but to shake his leg. Eli took his hands and moved them all over her body then she turned her back to him, pushing her ass against his groin and he ran his hands over her boobs, her stomach, and her hips. His fingers caressed her face, her neck, her breasts, her stomach, and her thighs, then she turned his body toward me and he held me from behind and touched my boobs, my stomach, and my thighs, which were clearly visible under the short skirt. All three of us were trying to do salsa, but what we were actually doing was letting Ray play with our bodies and even though he was timid and shy, he grabbed the opportunity and cupped and squeezed my tits, but I didn't react, and acted as if he was just dancing.

When he cupped my boobs, I felt the bulge in his jeans growing and rubbing against my thighs and ass, so I winked at Eli and she and Ray went to the couch where they started making out. I sat there with my drink and watched them kiss and touch each other, but when Eli started to unzip his jeans, I got up and went into my room from where I could hear them make love. Eli fucked Ray on my couch and then both of them left for their home.

At night, there was only me and Irene and we slept in our respective rooms. In the morning, Eli called me and told me that Ray had loved our dance and wanted to come again to my house, but she wouldn't bring him with her. She came in the evening with Derek. We had dinner and then after watching TV and having drinks, Eli and Derek went to Irene's room, while Irene came with me to my room. At night, both Irene and I could hear Derek fuck Eli and when I saw Irene intently listening to their moaning and voices, I asked her if she wanted to join them. She said yes and went to join Eli and Derek. As soon as Irene went, Eli came to my room, totally naked, and when I asked her where Irene was and why was she there, she smiled and said: "Irene's with her brother, while I'm with my sister." Eli came and lay down next to me and when we heard Irene moaning, Eli told me she had left the door a little open and asked me if I wanted to watch Derek and Irene. I refused the offer, but curiosity got the better of me, and Eli and I got out of the room and started peeking through the gap.

Irene, who by now was experienced in sexual positions, was sitting on top of Derek and was riding him He had his arms around her naked ass, his cock was deep inside her pussy and his face was buried in her boobs. She, meanwhile, had her hands on his chest and was fucking her own brother. He was pushing his large cock inside her tight hole as far as he could while his mouth and hands were playing with her breasts, her smooth stomach, and her sexy thighs. His touch, his kisses, and his cock were making her moan and he lay there reiterating his love for her and her body, while she rode him and fucked him like a professional whore. He came inside her and when he got up to wash himself I saw his cock for the first time and wasn't disappointed at all.

Eli and I went back to my room, where Eli took off my nightgown and then her jeans and a gray T-shirt, her orange bra, and panties and started kissing and fingering me. With her fingers inside my pussy and her mouth on my boobs, she asked me whether I enjoyed watching Irene getting fucked by her own brother.

"I did."

"Did it make you wet?"

I took out her fingers from my pussy, showed her my cum dripping from her fingers, and licked her fingers clean.

"Did you like Derek's cock?"

"Yes, it's lovely."

"Do you want it inside you? Do you want him to fuck his own mom?"

"No."

"He will fuck you, whether you want it or not. But before he fucks you, I will fuck your hole, my sweet little sister."

Eli and I made love well into the night and then went off to sleep. In the morning, I was alone in my bed, Eli had already left, when Irene came and lay down next to me. She was wearing only her panties and told me that last night she and Derek had made love, and she was happy that finally, she had made love to him. I told her I was happy to hear that she had enjoyed making love to her brother.

"I love you, Mom."

"I love you, too, darling."

We got up, changed and then all three of us had breakfast. Later in the day, I went to watch a movie with school colleagues and came back home in the evening, had dinner with Irene and Derek and after watching TV went to my room while Irene and Derek went to their room. At night, I could clearly hear Derek's voice and Irene's moans and knew that Derek was again fucking his own little sister. I was sleeping when I felt somebody near me and saw Irene snuggling into my nightgown I moved my hand behind her back to bring her nearer to me and saw that she wasn't wearing anything, not even her panties. Irene moved her naked body near mine and asked me how I was.

I gave her a tight hug, and said: "Until now, Brad and I kept you and Derek awake with our noises and now you guys keep me awake with your noises."

"Were we making too much noise?"

"Yes, especially you."

"Mom, it was so good that I wasn't able to control myself. Do you want me to tone it down?"

"No, I want you to enjoy as much as possible."

"He's good, Mom, really good."

I was about to say that she was a lucky girl when Derek walked into the room, wearing an underwear, came straight to my left side, and, without even asking me, opened the top part of my nightgown and started sucking my right nipple. When Irene saw Derek sucking my nipple, she moved her hand near my pussy and began opening the gown, but I put my hand on her hand and told her not to open the gown.

"Why Mom?"

"Maybe later."

Derek saw what was happening, so he turned my back toward him, tightly cupped my boobs, and shoved the front of his underwear into my ass. I felt his erect cock against my ass, but didn't ask him to move his groin away. Irene saw him shoving his crotch into my ass, gave him a big smile and kissed me on my lips, and then kissed her brother.

"Mom, why don't you give us a bath like you used to?" asked Derek still cupping my tits.

"Because now I don't have to force you to keep yourself clean or to take a bath," I replied, running my fingers through Irene's brown hair.

"Will you give us a bath, Mom?" he pleaded.

"No, I won't."

"Why not?"

"Because now you know how to take a bath."

"Come on, Mom, give us a bath, it will be fun," added Irene, moving her hands to my boobs and began sucking my nipples.

"OK, I'll. Now let me go as I have to go to the bathroom."

In the afternoon, I had just finished washing clothes when Derek came to me and asked me if I would give him a bath. I looked at him and saw that he was in jeans and a shirt, so asked him to change his clothes and I went into my room to take off my skirt and blouse. He came back in his underwear and went straight to the bathroom. I asked him if Irene also wanted a bath. He told me she had gone out to her friend's place. I took off my skirt and blouse and joined him in my blue bra and matching panties.

Although there was a bathtub, he went and stood under a shower. So I took the soap, went behind him, and started washing his tall, handsome body. I washed his arms, his neck, his chest, his back, his stomach, his thighs, and his legs. The water was completely drenching my bra and panties, so took off my bra and threw it in the bathtub. After cleaning his whole body with the soap, I handed it to him to clean his front and ass, but he handed it back to me, so rubbed the soap in my hands and put my hands inside his underwear, and started cleaning his ass and then moved my hands to his front and inside his underwear.

During the whole bathing session, his back was toward me, so when I put my right hand inside his underwear I realized for the first time that his cock was completely erect. I rubbed the soap over his dick and started cleaning his cock and his balls. With my face hidden behind his broad back, I took his cock out of his underwear and was washing it when he put his hand on my hand and started stroking his dick with my hand. When he started stroking it, I pulled down his underwear and started kissing his naked ass. I got on my knees, put my face on his behind, and began to masturbate him. He leaned back, put his hands on my naked shoulders, and enjoyed the sight of his own mom stroking his cock. Within minutes, I felt his ass move in short jerks and knew he was coming on the floor and wall and felt his cum on my hand.

After he came, I washed his dick and he tried to turn toward me but I stopped him, wrapped the towel around his hips, and shooed him out of the bathroom. Then I washed his cum from the wall and floor, took off my blue panties, and got under the shower. Derek changed into jeans and a shirt and went to meet his friends. I, too, got into jeans and a yellow camisole with a pink front closure bra and went out.

I was at a supermarket when Ray called me on my cell phone and asked me if he could come to meet me I replied that he could meet me whenever he wanted and asked him to come to my house in 20 minutes. I rushed home, thought of teasing him, and changed into a halter top with no bra and a red skirt with matching thongs. He arrived after 15 minutes and gave him a tight hug at the door, burying my breasts into his shirt. He sat down on the couch in the living room and after giving him a drink, we started talking about his work then I shifted the conversation to Eli, and he was soon making it obvious that he wasn't too happy with her. I knew he wasn't getting anything in bed from Eli, she was after all too busy with Derek and Brad and other men, so tried to reassure him that everything would be OK, but both of us knew that he was in the wrong marriage.

I felt bad for him and thought if Eli can enjoy other men then Ray can have some fun, too. So, went and sat beside him and started praising him, telling him that any woman would be lucky to have such a gentle, caring husband. My pep talk was cheering him up and soon he was smiling. When he turned his face toward me and smiled, I grabbed his face with my hands and kissed him on his lips. My action completely and totally shocked him, but before he could even recover, I began kissing him and moved his hand inside my halter top. When he felt his hand against my boobs, he started kissing me and began squeezing my tits. I wanted him to take it slowly, but he was in a rush, and before I could even take off my top, his trousers and underwear were on the floor and he was trying to hump my thong.

Seeing his desperate situation, I allowed him to fuck me in any way he wanted, so lay down on the couch while he took off my thong, my top, and started screwing me. He started in a rush and finished it also in a rush, but I kept praising him and continued to say sweet nothings to him until he was out of the house. But once he was out of the door, I realized that not only was he not a match for Derek or Brad, but that I cannot go through the torture of him fucking me again. After dinner, Eli came and I told her and Irene about giving a bath to Derek and masturbating him, but didn't tell them about Ray.

"Mom, why didn't you wait for me?" asked Irene who was listening with her eyes wide open.

"Don't worry. Your chance will come, too," I assured her.

"I have a special gift for you, but will show it to you at night," Eli told Irene.

Derek came back from his friend's place and we all had drinks together, then Derek took Eli to his room, while Irene and I went into mine. A little later, Eli came with her bag to my room and told us that Derek had gone to sleep, so now she would show her the gift she had brought for Irene. She took off her clothes, opened her bag, and took out a large strap-on. Its size was really amazing. After putting it on, Eli told Irene to take off her clothes and, as soon as Irene was naked, Eli started fucking her cute little pussy with the strap-on. Eli, who was one experienced woman, was screwing Irene like a well-hung man. I watched in amazement as Eli worked her magic on Irene. When Irene started moaning and writhing in pleasure, Eli withdrew the strap-on from Irene's pussy and handed it to me, but I had no idea how it worked, so gave it back to Eli, who strapped it around her hips and continued fucking Irene. While Eli was working the magic of the strap-on on Irene, I was playing with Irene's tight, young body, kissing and touching each and every part of it, including her bright red nipples and her smooth thighs.

In the morning, I was dusting the living room, Eli had already left for her home, when Irene came out of her room, wearing Derek's shirt and nothing else, and asked me to give her a bath. So, I went with her to the bathroom, took off my skirt and blouse, leaving my black panties on, and she took off her shirt and stood stark naked under the shower. I was washing her beautiful, young body when Derek walked into the bathroom, wearing his shorts, and after taking off his shorts, he joined us. Although I had already glimpsed his cock, most recently when I gave him a bath, to actually look at it from such close proximity was a totally exhilarating experience and I just couldn't take my eyes off it. Both Irene and Derek saw the desperate desire in my eyes, but they knew saying anything would have spoiled the mood, so they allowed me to enjoy the moment in silence.

I started washing Irene's fully ripe boobs, her small pussy, his cock, his balls, and their ass and was washing his broad chest when he put his hands on my naked shoulders and pushed me onto my knees. Then he dangled his erect cock in front of my face, so Irene and I started masturbating him, while he felt, touched, squeezed, and caressed my voluptuous boobs. Irene and I took turns in stroking his cock and squeezing his balls and the sight of his own sister and mother stroking his cock was driving him into ecstasy and soon he came all over our faces. After he unloaded his cum on our faces, on our necks, and on our tits, I washed his cock, and then Irene and I washed each other, and then we all got out of the bathroom.

I had some work, so changed into jeans and a T-shirt and went out. When I came back in the evening, Derek and Irene were preparing dinner and after dinner when we sat down for drinks, Derek unbuttoned Irene's blouse and started playing with her breasts and then he made her sit on his lap while he sucked her nipples and fingered her pussy. Then at night, all three of us slept in my room and Derek made love to Irene, while Irene kissed and licked my whole body, except my pussy, which was still hidden under the panties. Derek moved his cock near my mouth, apparently, he wanted me to suck it, but I moved my lips away from his dick and instead started stroking it, an act he didn't appreciate. Then he tried to take off my panties, but I stopped him from doing that, so all he was allowed to do was play with my breasts and my thighs. In the morning, Derek went to Eli's place as Brad was coming in the evening