Difficult Times Bring Happiness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept her head bowed and nodded.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No, Daddy."

"Have boys kissed you?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Where?"

"On my cheeks, my lips, and on my stomach, Daddy."

"How many boys have kissed you?"

"Eight, Daddy," she replied, after thinking for a while.

"Have men kissed you?

"Yes, Daddy."

"How many?"

"Five, Daddy."

"Have you kissed a girl?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Who was she?"

"Stella and Karen, Daddy," she said, referring to the girls who used to share the apartment.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Has any guy seen you naked?"

"Two, Daddy."

"What did they do?"

"They took off my clothes and touched me all over, Daddy."

"Did you like it?"

"No, Daddy."

"Why not?"

"Because I didn't like them, Daddy."

"Have you touched man's thing?"

When she heard the question, she started sobbing, which began to make him angry.

"Yes, Daddy," she replied between the sobs.

"How many?"

"Two, Daddy."

"Did you kiss them?"

"No, Daddy," she said, flinching a little.

"Have you had sex?"

"No, Daddy," she said, looking up for the first time.

That apparently satisfied him, because he got up, kissed her cheeks, and went out after changing his clothes. I went to Irene's room and found her sitting on the bed. I asked her if she was OK.

"Don't worry, Mom, I'm doing this because I want to make Daddy happy, so don't worry about anything," she reassured me.

I quizzed her further but she reassured me that she was OK, so I started to go back to my room and told her to put on some clothes, but she said she couldn't because Daddy hadn't told her what to wear and remained in that towel until Brad returned in the evening. I thought he might ask her to wear something and when he didn't say anything, I said to him that he should ask her to put on some clothes, but he replied: "She deserves to learn discipline."

After dinner, Irene and I were watching TV when Brad told us to make a drink for him and for ourselves and come to the bedroom. We got the drinks and lay down on the bed, with Irene resting her head on my legs and her naked thighs on her dad's legs. Brad said his investor friends planned to make him a partner, but the catch was that the plant was around 300 miles from our place and he would have to stay there during the weekdays. Irene and I didn't like the idea of him going away, but he needed a job and we needed the money. Besides, there was no other option. Then the conversation shifted to our early days of marriage and how we couldn't keep our hands off each other. Brad, who was caressing my long black hair, said he still couldn't keep his hands off me, which brought a big smile to Irene's face.

"When I first saw your mom, I instantly fell in love with her and knew I wanted to marry her. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen."

As the talks got more romantic, Brad's hand moved from my hair to my naked shoulder and, by the time the conversation reached our marriage, his left hand was caressing my left tit, half hidden under a bra, and started kissing my neck, my shoulders and my lips. By now Irene was used to this kind of affection, so she continued talking without batting an eyelid. When Irene lay down between us, he moved his hand from my boobs to her bare stomach and we continued talking for the next 20 minutes and by then Brad's arms were over her breasts, his arms touching her naked cleavage, his right leg over her thighs and her face was pressed against his chest. I knew whatever was happening was wrong, but it all looked so natural, so childlike that I didn't have the heart to say anything to them.

When I got up in the morning, her face was buried into my bra, her lips were on my breasts, and, as her towel had fallen loose during sleep, her naked boobs were pressed against my stomach. The sight of her sleeping like that brought back all the memories of her childhood and it was so overwhelming that I woke Brad up and told him to look at how she was sleeping. He gave a big smile, kissed her naked back, and then tightly hugged her, waking her up in the process. He scooped her body in his arms and made her lay down on top of him She lay there on top of him, her face on his chest, her breasts on his chest and her thighs over his shorts.

"Daddy, I love you," she whispered.

Then without even bothering to cover her naked boobs, she sat on his stomach and started tying her hair. I knew the sight of her bright red nipples, her perfect fully ripped breasts was torturing him, and wanted to prolong his torture, so I placed my hand on her naked thighs and started talking to her. He tried to bear it as much as he could but when it became too much for him he asked her to get off him, took me to the bathroom, and without even closing the door started jerking off and within minutes came all over me. After masturbating, he made me hold his cock while he peed. I knew with the door open Irene could hear everything, but it was too late for modesty or shame.

Brad had some meetings, so he got dressed, and told us that his investor friends were coming for dinner and that he would get takeaway and drinks for the dinner. Turning toward Irene, who was still in a towel, he asked her to bring from her room her jeans, a blue halter top, and a strapless bra. When she brought the three items, he asked her to change, so she lowered her towel, fully revealing her boobs, and put on her bra and then the halter top and wore the jeans over her towel. We watched her while she changed her clothes. After she was finished, he asked her to wear something in the evening that would make her daddy happy and to make sure that Mom was also nicely dressed.

As I had some work, I went out after breakfast and Irene went to her friend's house. In the evening, Irene came back with four dresses she had borrowed from her friends, and after much arguing and discussion, she selected a blue tube top for me and a white skirt. Although the white skirt was nearly transparent, I felt good after wearing it. Meanwhile, Irene called Brad on his cell phone, and after telling him about the choices he selected a brown net top, thankfully with a bra, and a black skirt. Brad arrived in the evening with the same two investor friends and two girls, who he claimed were friends but were clearly hookers. Things got off to a good start, with lots of alcohol and conversation flowing around, everybody was in high spirits. If things were good before dinner, they went crazy after that.

Brad was continuously using us to charm his friends: he kept on saying how lovely Irene looked in that dress, how beautiful I was and so on and so forth. His friends weren't interested in our dresses, their eyes were fixed on Irene's young, firm body and on my big boobs. After dumping the hookers at Brad, his friends waited for the right moment and when they saw Irene and I go into the kitchen to keep the empty glasses back in the kitchen, they came behind us and grabbed us. We tried to get away, but they were stronger than us. Besides, Brad's job depended on them, so were afraid to create a scene. One of the guys pushed me against the door, while the other held Irene near the oven. The guy holding me kissed me hard on my lips and pushed his hands under my top and since it was a tube top he had no difficulty in popping out my boobs. With both my breasts out in the open, he started squeezing, biting, and sucking them, while with his other hand he started fingering me.

With his mouth busy with my tits, I turned my head left and saw the other guy standing with his cock out and forcing Irene to suck it while he played with her breasts. She tried to resist and I tried to drag the man toward me, but he pushed me aside and forced his cock inside Irene's mouth. She, too, understood the situation, so she closed her eyes and began sucking it. After a few minutes, the men started worrying that Brad or one of the hookers might come, so the guy sucking my tits left me to join Brad and the girls. I immediately adjusted my top and skirt, went near Irene, took the man's cock from her mouth, and putting it inside my mouth, placed his hands under my top. Irene got up to leave, but he grabbed her by her hair and forced her to watch as he came inside my mouth, on my face, on my neck, and on my boobs. After dropping his cum all over me, he lifted Irene's skirt, wiped his dick with it, and left the kitchen.

As I sat there on the floor, with his cum dripping from my chin, Irene took out tissues and wiped it from my mouth, my eyebrows, my eyes, my chin, and my tits. After wiping me clean, she helped me get up and both of us went back to the party. Brad was busy with the girls, he had his arms around them and was sharing some lewd jokes with them while his two friends were finishing their drinks and preparing to leave. When Brad saw his friends leave, he jumped to his feet and started saying that they should come again, that we enjoyed their company and would love to see them again. As a perfect hostess, I, too, asked them to come back, and at the door, one of the guys turned around, looked at me, and simply said: "We will be back."

Brad was already drunk and we were too shaken by the events and wanted to go to bed, but Brad insisted that we have one more drink, so we sat down with him. He started asking whether the guests were happy with the dinner or not, whether everything was perfect or not, whether they would come back or not, etc. And then he started praising us, telling us how lovely we were looking, how beautiful we were. He was totally drunk, but he didn't forget to tell Irene to take off only the brown net top and bra when she went to sleep. Then he fell asleep on the couch and we thought of walking him to the bedroom, but he was heavy and we were tired so decided to leave him there and Irene and I went to Irene's room.

I don't know why but I started to miss Derek, so called him and asked him to come over. When he came, Irene was in her room and I was in mine. He asked me about all the bottles and glasses in the living room and about Brad, so I told him that we had some of Brad's friends for dinner, Brad was wasted and we were too tired. He went to the living room, made a drink for himself, and asked me if I wanted something, so told him to get my gown from the wardrobe as I was too tired to get up from the bed. I took the gown from his hand, told him to turn around, and after taking off my bra and panties I crawled back into bed in my gown. I told him that Dad might become a partner in a socks factory and he might have to stay near the factory during the weekdays. When Derek heard that, he said he would come and stay with us during the weekdays. Then we started talking about the dinner and other things, but I didn't tell him about the kitchen event. He said he really enjoyed the last time he was here, especially when he rested his face on my gown as that brought back lots of memories. I told him I was thinking the same thing and if he ever wanted to sleep like that again all he had to do was ask.

We then started talking about his friends and his activities when in the middle of the conversation I saw him staring into my eyes, so asked him why he was looking at me like that. He moved his eyes toward my gown, I gave him a big smile and opened my gown a little bit, but he started pouting, so opened it a little more, but still he pouted, so pushed his face into my gown and told him to open it as much as he wants. He opened my gown a little more, put his face on my breasts, and lay down next to me. I told him that when I tell Irene to do something she doesn't listen and have to tell her again and again just to get her to do chores whereas when Brad tells her something, she does it immediately.

"She changed a lot after Dad left us," he said.

I put my right hand on his head and started running my fingers through his dark black hair and asked him to elaborate.

"Mom, you were too busy with the house, job, and finances, so you didn't notice, but after Dad left us she started doing whatever any man would ask her, it was her way to give the man so much love, that he wouldn't leave her She wanted to please them, so they would stick around."

I felt really bad when he told me, but he reassured me that now with Dad back in the house her whole focus would be on him and she wouldn't run around pleasing other men. I said that means other men must have taken advantage of her vulnerability, but he just shrugged his shoulders. So, asked him if he had taken advantage of her.

"I don't have to take advantage of anyone," he replied, lifting his head and smiling.

When he said that, I slapped his back and laughed. With his mouth touching my boobs, I could feel his warm breath on my skin and was loving the feel of his breath on my skin. When I reminded him that she was his sister and he shouldn't take advantage of her, he said: "Don't worry, Mom, she likes being controlled."

He lifted his face, looked at my half-exposed breasts, and asked me whether I liked being controlled.

"No, I don't."

Putting his face back on my tits, he pondered over my answer and said: "I think you would love to be controlled, but only by the right man."

He asked me whether Dad was controlling Irene. I said I didn't know if he was controlling her, but she was always doing what he wanted. I asked him if he was jealous.

"Nah, I know her much better than Dad."

I then asked him why he wasn't staying with us.

He said there were two reasons. "First, I can't stand the noises that come from your room. Second, I can't understand how you can accept back Dad."

I told him that I tried to control the noises, but he didn't listen. Second, I accepted him back because I still loved him and he was still my husband. He nuzzled his face against my breasts and asked if I loved him.

"I love you more than anything."

"More than Dad?"

"Yes, even more than Dad."

That brought a big smile on his face and he kissed me right there on my right tip and lay there with his face buried between my cleavage.

After about 10 minutes, I felt a face near me and saw Irene pushing Derek away to make room for herself. Since Brad had told her to take off her top and bra, she was topless and was wearing only panties. I placed my right arm around her and made her lie down next to me, with Derek's face on my left tits and her face on my right one. But that didn't satisfy them and they started fighting with each other and in the process my gown opened much more than I wanted and my boobs and nipples were fully exposed and so was my stomach but, thankfully, my pussy was still covered. I thought I would see some reaction on Derek's when he saw Irene topless but, apparently, he had seen her breasts before, so the sight of her perfectly round firm tits didn't come as a shock to him. After fighting with each other, they finally settled down and Derek lay down with his leg on my pussy and his face on my left boob, while Irene had her leg over my right thigh and her cute little mouth on my right nipple. I don't remember a sight that gave me more pleasure than this. We knew Brad was wasted and wouldn't be getting up until late morning, so we slept like a log.

When I woke up in the morning, I saw Irene sleeping on her back with her whole body naked except for the bottom part, which was hidden under her panties, and Derek was sleeping next to me, with his left hand cupping my right boob and his face was pressed against my bare shoulders. I gently woke him up because I knew he wanted to be out of the house before Brad woke up. He turned and tossed for a few minutes, then woke up, kissed me on the lips, and started to get up, but I put my hand behind his head and pressed his face against my completely naked breasts. He stayed like that for some time then kissed my tits, got up, went around the bed, kissed Irene on her cheeks and then pinched her right nipple hard and ran away. His prank woke her up with a jolt and she tried to catch him, but he was too fast for her.

It was around 10 when Brad woke up and it just happened that at that moment Irene was trying one of the dresses she had borrowed from her friends the previous evening. When he saw her wearing the dress, he got angry, went into the kitchen, brought a wooden rod, and told her to take off her dress, put her hands on the couch, and bend over. I knew what he was going to do, so I asked him why he was punishing her.

"I've told her to first ask me before wearing and she's standing there here wearing that dress."

I told him she was just trying it on, to which he replied: "So, what? She deliberately disobeyed me and will be punished."

Irene took off the dress, leaving just her panties on and, after placing her hands on the couch, she got ready for the punishment. He went and stood beside her and after spreading her legs, he smacked her ass with the rod. The rod turned her behind bright red and with each stroke her ass turned redder and redder. He kept on smacking her with the rod until there were red marks all over her behind. She did not cry nor ask him to stop. When he was finished, he told her to go to her room.

She straightened herself up, bowed her head, and said: "Daddy, I'm sorry. I'll never disobey you."

I took her to her bathroom, filled the bath with water, took off her panties, and told her to sit in the water as that would ease the pain. I was about to throw her panties in the laundry bag when Brad came into the bathroom, saw Irene sitting in the bathtub, her pussy hidden under the water, turned his back toward her, and waited for me. I was naturally hesitant to hold his cock with Irene present in the washroom, so tried to delay it by talking to Irene, but with each passing second he was getting angrier, so had no choice but to go to him. Taking out his dick from his shorts, I held it while he peed, and then shook it to get rid of the last drops. Irene wasn't looking at us, but she obviously knew what was happening but didn't say anything when I went back to her after Brad left.

After she came out of the tub, I dried her body, including her bright red nipples, her little pubic hair, and her virgin pussy. After drying her up, I wrapped the towel around her and took her to Brad, who was drinking a large mug of coffee, and asked him what she should wear. He told her to wear brown jeans, a green spaghetti top, and no bra or panties, so she went into her room, brought the clothes, and wore them in front of us, with everything visible to us except her pussy.

After that, we had breakfast and since I had to meet someone I changed my clothes and went out. Once out of the house, I called my sister, Eli, who was into real estate and was taking care of a friend's house in the good part of the city. Although she was my sister, we were completely different. She had done everything, from drugs to sex with men and women, to threesomes, to stripping to exhibitionism. I knew I could talk to her about anything - and I really needed to talk - and she wouldn't judge me, so went to meet her. I told her everything: Brad's behavior toward Irene, about Brad's friends, and about the closeness I had developed with Irene and Derek. I didn't hide anything from her and she listened to me patiently and told me she would ask Derek and Irene about their relationship and I should focus on my relationships. Giving me my third drink, she asked me what was troubling me the most. I said I was afraid that Irene might come too close to Brad and if he left us again it would crush her.

Eli said that's Irene's problem, she would have to handle it. I said what about Brad making Irene wear transparent clothes? Eli said that's again Irene's problem.

"OK, what about him getting all passionate with me in front of Irene?"

"Do you feel embarrassed?"

"No."

"Then?"

"Well, it feels odd."