Difficult Times Bring Happiness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad came from the factory site in the evening and spent the whole night fucking Irene in her room. After breakfast, he again fucked her, but this time he brought her to our room and screwed her in full of view me. He spent the whole weekend fucking Irene and even though Eli wanted to come to have sex with him he was so busy with Irene that he told her to come next weekend.

On Monday evening, Derek came back to stay with us and at night he and Irene made love on my bed, but this time I didn't participate, only watched. Though both Irene and Derek tried to get me into the action, I only wanted to watch Derek make love to his own sister. The next day I was dusting the room with Irene when Derek came from behind and hugged me, pushing his naked erect cock into my nightgown, then he cupped my boobs over the gown, kissed me on my neck, my ear, and then gently lifted me and after putting me on the bed slowly took off my gown and handed it to Irene, who was watching us, and began making love to me, his own mother.

He turned me on my back and began licking my toes, and my feet, and from there he moved all the way to my back and neck. Each kiss of his lips, each touch of his tongue, and each touch of his fingers was sending shivers across my whole body. He slowly and patiently touched and kissed each and every part of my neck, my shoulders, my back, my ass, my thighs, my legs, my knees, and my toes. His tongue felt nearly each and every pore on my body. Then he turned me around and started working his sensual touch on my stomach, my boobs, my nipples, my thighs and my legs. He was sucking my nipples when I pushed his body under me, got on top of him, and after restraining his arms with mine, started kissing him all over, starting from his broad chest, his stomach, his thighs, and then his legs. I was kissing his stomach when he put his hand on my head and gently guided me to his cock, which I gladly and hungrily took into my mouth.

Watching me suck my own son's dick was too much too for Irene, so she came near us and took his cock in her mouth. After letting her suck his dick, I sat on top of him and guided it into my wet pussy. He put his hands on my ass and started fucking his own mother. While he was fucking me with his cock, Irene was licking his balls and fingering his hole, something he really enjoyed. When he came, I held him tightly and didn't let him go until his last drop was deep inside my pussy.

After that, he couldn't have enough of me and we fucked each other the whole day. At night, Eli came and she and Irene watched Derek make love to me, then Eli and Irene took turns in fucking me with the strap-on. Then Eli fucked Irene, while Derek and I watched. Then all four of us fucked each other.

The next day, Eli took me to the bathroom, made me stand in the bathtub, told Irene to get a razor and shaving cream and, after spreading my legs, asked Derek to shave off my forest. I didn't want Derek to shave me nor I wanted him to completely shave off my pubic hair, but all three of them were determined to clean my forest, so I placed one leg inside the tub and the other on the side of the tub and opened my pussy for Derek to shave. He applied a good load of the shaving cream around it and on his hands and started shaving the pubic hair of his own mother.

After clearing my bush, we had breakfast and then took turns in fucking and enjoying each other's bodies until the weekend, when it was Brad's turn to enjoy Eli's, Irene's, and my body.

Meanwhile, Ray called me several times, but I always managed to avoid him by saying that Eli was my sister, that what we did was wrong, and that we could not do it again.

During the weekend, Brad asked Irene to go on her fours in our room and then he went behind her and after applying a gel he had bought he asked me to prepare her. I went near Irene and told her that Daddy was going to put his cock inside her hole and that initially it will hurt a lot but soon she will start enjoying it. I sat down on the edge of the bed, with my legs dangling on the floor, and told Irene to put her hands on my knees and bend down.

Placing her hands on my knees, she knelt down and prepared herself for Daddy's cock. He applied the gel all over her hole and slowly and gently tried to enter her hole, but she was too tight for him, so he again tried and after the fifth try, succeeded in entering it.

As soon as the top part of his cock entered her hole, she gave a scream, but I tightly held her and told Brad to increase his pace. Brad took a deep breath, covered Irene's face with his hands, and shoved his cock all the way into her tight hole. It was so painful for Irene that she tried to get away, but I and Brad held her tightly and he continued fucking her hole, completely ignoring her screams and pleas. He screwed her tight hole like he was fucking a well-fucked pussy. Her tightness drove him crazy, while the pain drove Irene mad. After coming inside her, he took his cock out of her hole and put it inside her mouth, so she had no option but to clean it with her lips and tongue.

The next morning Brad and I were in the living room watching TV, when he called Irene, but she was in her room, so she wasn't able to hear him, so he called her again, but she again didn't hear him, so I got up to call her, but he told me to sit down and this time he shouted her name. She came running from her room and stood in front of Brad with her head bowed. He looked at her from head to toe and admired the short skirt she was wearing, the lemon-colored thong under it, and the strawberry tank top with red bra, clothes he had chosen for her in the morning.

"I had told you to come whenever I called you, but you took your time. I'm trying to discipline you, but you continue to disobey me. Now go and get the rod from the kitchen."

She went to the kitchen, with her head still bowed, and brought the wooden rod. He took it from her, and told her to put her hands on the couch and bend over. He went to her, lifted her skirt, revealing her ass, her thong, and began whipping her behind with the rod. With each smack, her behind turned more and more red and she felt more and more pain, but she clinched her teeth and did not utter even a voice. He kept on smacking her until her knees turned weak, but she still didn't flinch.

After turning her behind a bright red, he sat down on the couch and told Irene to get an empty glass from the kitchen. When she came with the glass, he told her to take off his shorts and to jerk him off in the glass. She got down on her knees, took off his shorts, and started masturbating him in the glass. While she was stroking his cock, I was watching her from the couch. He came into the glass, handed her, and told her to drink his cum and not to leave even a tiny bit in the glass. When she heard him say that, she looked at me and expected me to intervene, but I knew it was useless to talk to Brad when he was in that mood, so just kept looking at her. When she saw that I wasn't going to help her, she brought the glass to her mouth and started drinking his cum. She finished it in three or four gulps, but there was still cum at the sides and bottom of the glass, so she licked it with her fingers and completely cleaned the glass. He lifted the glass, inspected it, and then asked me to clean his cock with my tongue, so I went to him and started licking his dick with my tongue. Satisfied with our performance, he got up, buttoned his shorts, and went out for a walk.

The next day when Brad left for his office site, I sent Irene on a chore and asked Derek to come to the bedroom where after completely undressing him made him lie down on his back and took the strap-on and the gel, but when I started applying the gel on his hole, he sat up and began staring at me.

"Eli has told me you enjoy this, so let me do it, please. I want us to have no shame, to enjoy everything, so let me make you happy. Please," I said kissing his lips.

He kept looking at me and then lay back on his front and I applied the gel and entered his hole with the dildo. I wasn't as good as Eli but was fucking his hole with all my confidence and strength and began enjoying it. All of us continued to fuck each other for months. Then Irene got pregnant. We didn't want her to keep the baby, but she was adamant, especially after she found out it was her own daddy's daughter she was carrying. Irene gave birth to a beautiful girl whom we named Kay Parker after the famous movie star of incest-themed films. Brad held Kay in his hands and said she was beautiful.

"Yes, she is," I said.

"Can't wait for her to grow up," he said.

"Just wait for 18 years," I replied.

"Yes, Dad, we will prepare her for you. Let her grow up and then you can do whatever you want with her. In the meantime, you have both Mom and me," added Irene.

When Irene came back from the hospital after giving birth, she told me that she was going to do the same thing I had done after I gave birth to Derek. Initially I didn't understand what she meant, but soon understood her plan. She not only started wearing risqué clothes in front of others but also began breastfeeding Kay in front of everybody, including total strangers. So, Eli's husband Ray, Brad's father, and other men enjoyed the sight of her completely naked milk-filed boobs, her bright red nipples, and her thighs and stomach. They all loved her young semi-naked body, especially Brad's father.

Ray, meanwhile, touched me whenever he got the opportunity and I also didn't stop him from feeling my breasts, thighs, or ass.

When Irene began breastfeeding Kay, it was understood by all of us that the milk was only for Kay, but Brad started asking Irene to let him taste her milk, so after much pestering she allowed him to suck her nipples and taste the milk of her breasts. Once Brad got the green signal, he began spending the whole weekend competing with Kay for Irene's milk. Soon I saw Brad sucking Irene's one nipple, while Kay was sucking her other nipple.

When Derek heard that Irene was sharing her milk with Brad, he too demanded some of it. So, during the weekdays Irene fed her breast milk to her brother and during the weekends to her father. Eli and I weren't interested in tasting Irene's milk, but when we saw Brad and Derek enjoying it, we too started sucking it from her nipples.

In the end, Irene was feeding her breast milk to all of us - we were now a family that not only loved each other but also shared each and everything.