Difficult Times Bring Happiness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's doing what we all do behind the door that is all. Look at the bright side, even after so many years of marriage he's still passionate about you."

"What about peeing with Irene present in the washroom?"

"Well, that depends on what Irene thinks about it."

"What about his friends?"

"Talk to Brad about them, or confront them directly. My advice is to play along until Brad becomes a partner."

"What about my closeness with Derek and Irene?"

"Your kids have gone through a lot in the past year, all they are looking for is some affection, so don't close that door."

"What if Brad goes further with Irene?"

"That's for Brad and Irene to decide, we cannot decide for them nor should we interfere, as that would push them more toward each other."

Turning toward me, she asked me whether Derek would go further with me.

"That's not possible."

"Why?"

"Because I won't let him."

She asked me whether she should call Irene and talk to her. I said yes. So she phoned Irene and asked her to come over. Around 20 minutes later, Irene came and without a bra her firm perky boobs were looking beautiful and sat down with us.

Eli told her we had called her because we wanted to clarify certain things.

"OK."

Eli asked her whether what Brad was doing was fine with her.

"Yeah, it's fine with me."

"Did you feel bad when Brad smacked you?"

"It was hurting a lot, but didn't feel bad."

"How do you feel about walking around the house in a transparent top or standing in front of him topless?"

"It's fine by me," she said.

"So you don't feel embarrassed by it?"

"He has already seen me, lots of times, so I don't feel embarrassed anymore."

"When did he see you?" I asked in surprise.

"In the old house (which we were forced to sell to pay off the lenders) Dad used to peek from the window when I was changing clothes. He saw me several times."

"Did he peek when I was at home?" I said as had no idea that he was peeking at his own daughter.

"Yeah, sometimes, but mostly when you were out."

"Did he see everything?"

"I didn't show him everything."

"Did he know that you knew he was watching?"

"Yeah, I'm sure, because whenever you and Derek weren't in the house, I would go to him and tell him that I was going to change clothes. So, he would come to window and watch me take off everything except my panties."

"Did he do anything?"

"He did rub his arms against my chest, felt my thighs and pushed his thing against my ass, but he wasn't naked or anything."

"How did Derek see you?"

"He loves sleeping with his face on my breasts, so at night I would take off my T-shirt or top and he would sleep with his face nestling between them."

I knew what she meant because he was doing the same thing with me.

"Have you seen Dad's or Derek's thing?" asked Eli.

"Derek's few times. He would sometimes come out of the bathroom naked, but not Dad's."

This was getting too much for me and I wanted to end the conversation, so I again asked her if she was OK.

"Mom, I'm fine, don't worry. I'm enjoying our closeness," she replied, placing her hands on my knees.

With that, she took off her jeans and T-shirt and dived into the pool in her panties.

"We should also talk to Derek," suggested Eli.

"Phone him."

But she said there was no need to phone him as he was sleeping upstairs, so she went upstairs, woke him up and told him to come downstairs as we wanted to talk to him. When he came, he kissed us on our cheeks and sat down with a large drink. Eli asked him if he felt bad about Dad controlling Irene.

"No, now Dad's at home, so he's controlling her. When I'll be at home, I'll control her. Irene wants to be controlled."

"What about her running around the house topless."

"I run around the house topless, you are topless most of the time, Mom is nearly topless at home, so why can't Irene be topless?"

"So, you're fine with things at home?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Once Dad's at work, I'll move back and things would be better."

"What about this business of sleeping with your face on Irene's chest?"

"I sleep with my face on Irene's chest, on Mom's chest, and on your chest. They are natural pillows. Nature has been very kind to our family," he said looking at my and Eli's breasts.

I knew Derek had a crush on Eli, most men had a crush on her, but that he was sleeping with her was news to me.

"Aunt, Mom, don't worry, we are lucky to be so close to each other and I'm especially lucky that three beautiful women love me."

Then he heard the water splashing, so asked us who was in the pool and when we told him Irene was swimming, he stripped down to his underwear and jumped into the pool. Then both of them began asking us to join them, so we took off our clothes, leaving our bras and panties on, and joined them. After swimming for 15 minutes, Eli and I came out of the pool and lay down on the lounge chairs. Eli took off her bra, revealing two pair of boobs that were nearly as big as mine, and started to dry herself with a towel. I picked up a towel from the floor and dried myself. When Derek and Irene came out of the pool, her wet body, especially her naked breasts, was looking gorgeous. She sat down next to me on the chair, while Derek sat next to Eli.

"Mom, we have seen you, so you can take off your wet bra and let it dry," he said when he saw me still wearing the wet bra.

"I was waiting for you," I replied, turning toward him and winking at him.

He raised his eyebrow, smiled, came near me and with one finger flicked opened my bra. Amazed at his expertise, I asked him where he learnt that.

"Aunt Eli taught me," he said, sitting down with her and placing his hand on her naked thighs.

"You are a good teacher," I said, praising Eli.

We dried ourselves, wrapped the towels around our hips and went to the bar where Derek served us the drinks. We stayed there until evening and then Irene and I headed home, leaving Derek with Eli, his aunt, his teacher, and, apparently, much more. When we reached home, Brad was sitting in the living room drinking with the same two friends and when they saw us they invited us for drinks, but we didn't want to sit with them, so Irene and I went into the bedroom. But he came running after us and started growling at us and said we had no manners, we should sit with the guests, etc. So, we got up, went into the living room, and sat down with them.

I was on my second drink when Brad, who was already pretty drunk, foolishly started telling them that two girls used to live in the apartment and were now living five floors below us. When his friends heard that, they started asking him to go and ask the girls to join them, so Brad took one of his friends and went to get the girls. As soon as Brad was out of the door, his other friend dragged Irene by her hand and lifted her T-shirt and since she wasn't wearing a bra her boobs and her bright red nipples were fully exposed and he started licking and biting her nipples. But I pushed him aside and told him to leave her alone, but he kept on biting and licking her tits, so I told him that if he did not let her go I will scream.

When he heard my icy tone and saw that I meant it, he let her go but caught me by my hair and dragged me to the floor and said: "Listen, bitch, your husband and your children's future depends on us, so do as we tell you."

He stood up and told Irene to take off my panties but when Irene did not move, he said to her: "If you want to make your daddy happy, take off your mommy's panties, OK?"

He then turned toward me and told me to take off my blouse and do it fast. He took off his jeans and underwear and before Irene could even undress me, he opened my legs and started raping me. But he wasn't satisfied with that, so he dragged Irene near me and started squeezing and cupping her boobs under her T-shirt while she watched me getting raped by one of her daddy's friends. He knew Brad would be back soon, so he cupped and squeezed her breasts as much as he could and after cumming inside me, got up and pushed me naked into the bedroom, gave my clothes to Irene, and put his underwear and jeans back on. I stood there naked in a daze for a minute or so in the bedroom, then Irene hugged me, took me to the bathroom, washed his cum off my thighs and pussy, and helped me put my clothes back on.

I could hear lots of laughing in the living room and knew I had to join them otherwise Brad would get upset, so went back into the living room with Irene. When the girls saw us they were pretty embarrassed because they were under the impression that we weren't in the house, but I told them not to worry and to enjoy the party. With that taken care of, Irene and I came back into the bedroom and lay down on the bed, with Irene resting her head on my shoulder. She wanted to tell her dad about the rape, but I told her to keep quiet and not to create a scene. She was angry, but somehow convinced her to remain quiet. Little later, the guy, who had gone with Brad to get the girls, came into the bedroom with a totally drunk Brad. After putting him into bed, he moved closer to me and pushed his hand inside my skirt and said: "Now, it's my turn."

I had just been raped and didn't want to go through it again, so pushed him away and tried to get out of the room, but he put his hands on Irene's boobs and said: "It's either you or your daughter."

"OK, but let her go," I said when I saw him squeezing Irene's breasts.

He removed his hands from her tits and started opening my blouse. I told her to wait in the bathroom.

After undressing me, he took off his jeans and underwear and without wasting any time he made me lie down on the floor and started fucking me and squeezing my boobs. He sucked my nipples, licked my breasts, and kissed me on my neck and stomach and just before he came he bit my right nipple so hard that I thought he had completely bitten it off. After coming inside me, he went back to join the party in the living room and I went to the bathroom to clean myself again. Irene was waiting for me and wanted to help me, but I started cleaning myself and was washing my inner thighs when the guy who had just raped me walked into the bathroom completely naked saw us sitting near the bathtub, dangled his cock in front of Irene, sneered at us and began peeing in the toilet. After cleaning myself, I had just gone to bed when one of the girls came, wearing only a T-shirt, and told me the men were calling me, so went into the other bedroom and saw the two men and the girl sitting on the bed naked. When I asked them why they had called me, they said they wanted me to have a drink with them but when I refused the offer, they told me not to spoil my husband's future over a drink.

"You've been a good wife, so sit down and have a drink."

I sat down on the edge of the bed, took a drink from one of the girls, and started drinking. When the men saw me sitting there and drinking, they lay back on the bed and told the girls to suck their cocks as I sat there with a drink in my hand and watched them get a blow job. By the time I got up in the morning, the men and the girls were gone. Brad and Irene were still sleeping. I was still wearing last evening's clothes, as were Irene and Brad, so went to the bathroom, washed my face, changed into pajamas and a top, and went to clean the living room and the bedroom, and saw cum marks on the bed sheet and condoms on the floor.

I was cleaning the bedroom when Brad called me and went with him to the bathroom and held his cock while he peed. Then I went to the kitchen and was preparing breakfast when Brad came and started kissing me on my neck and shoulders and then he cupped my boobs under my top. He was caressing my breasts when Irene walked in and I tried to stop him but, instead of stopping, he took off my top and started playing with my nipples in front of her.

"Mom has got a lovely back," she said watching us.

"Your mom has got a lovely back, a lovely body, and she's hot."

"Dad, why do you take Mom with you to pee?"

"Because she helps me."

"Can't you pee yourself?"

"I like it when she helps me. Do you want to help me?" he asked her, turning his head toward her, with his hands still on my boobs.

"Yes."

"OK, from now on, you'll help me."

Then he removed his hands from my breasts, gave a tight slap on my ass, and went into his room to change. Irene had some work, so she went out and Brad went out to meet some people telling me that he won't be back before dinner.

I was cleaning the house when Eli called and said she was coming with Derek and all three of us would go out for lunch. I finished cleaning the house, got dressed, and went out for lunch with them. After lunch, Eli and I were in the living room, Derek was in his room with his laptop, and talking about Eli's daughters and her work when in the middle of the conversation, I asked her how she and Derek started.

"You know, Derek always had a crush on me, he was always bringing gifts to me, trying to kiss me, so one day I let him kiss me and one thing led to another."

I asked her whether tongues were involved in the first kiss.

"Tongues have been involved in many places," she replied.

"What if Ray finds out?" I said, referring to her husband.

"Ray thinks I consider Derek my son, so doesn't suspect anything. Have you seen his package? It's huge. Ray's looks tiny in front of Derek's," she said turning toward me.

I didn't tell her, but when Derek walked around the house in pajamas or underwear, it was easy to guess that he had a huge cock, just like his dad. Eli, as if she had read my mind, asked me whether Brad was big, too.

"Yes, he's big."

"I know I shouldn't tell you this because it will make Derek angry, but when he makes love, especially when he is sucking my nipples or when he is doing it, he calls me Mommy."

When I heard that I was surprised but more than surprised I was jealous, but didn't want her to notice that, so asked in a calm voice: "What do you call him?"

"Sometimes I call him my baby."

"Baby with a huge tool," I said, laughing in an effort to hide my jealousy.

When I said that, she thought I was cool about the whole thing, so she too laughed.

The thought of Derek calling Eli Mommy while sucking her big pink nipple was too much for me, so went into the kitchen and made a large drink for myself. By the time I came back, she had gone to the bedroom and I could hear her making love to Derek. I sat down on the couch and imagined her kissing and touching Derek's body and that made me really angry. I was on my third drink when Eli came out of the bedroom, wearing nothing but Derek's shirt, and sat down with me on the couch with a bottle of water. She was wearing the shirt but all the buttons were open, except for the middle one, so when she sat down I could clearly see her boobs and her pussy. Derek came out of the bedroom wearing tight shorts, no underwear, and I could clearly see the shape of his cock. When Eli saw it, she winked at me, but I acted as if I hadn't noticed it. He sat down next to Eli and started flipping the TV remote. Eli wanted to draw my attention toward his dick, so she started rubbing his thigh, but I kept my eyes glued to the TV. Unable to get my attention, Eli asked Derek to get a drink for her from the kitchen and as soon as he was out of earshot, she whispered to me that his package was visible. When Derek came back from the kitchen, I glanced at his shorts, saw his cock move with each step, and winked back at Eli. Later both of them got up to take a shower, but just then Irene came, so they decided to have a drink with her. After about two minutes, Eli came out of the bathroom, naked and totally wet, and asked me if I wanted to join them, but I said no. Eli and Derek got dressed and left for Eli's place.

"Daddy hasn't told me what to wear and his cell isn't reachable," she said when I asked her to put some clothes on when I saw her walk around the house stark naked, her wet pubic hair glistening.

"I can't, because I don't want to make him angry again," she added when I told her to at least wrap the towel around her.

Irene and I were sleeping when Brad came back and when he saw Irene sleeping naked next to me, I told him that she was waiting for him to tell her what to wear.

"She's a good girl," he said, smiling when he heard that.

He took off his clothes, his cock was already erect, and stood there watching Irene's small feet, her long legs, her gorgeous thighs, her tight ass, her beautiful boobs, her bright red nipples, and her sensuous neck. Then he asked me to turn her around, so I gently turned her on her back and he started stroking his cock and feasted his eyes on her little brown pubic hair, her virgin pussy, her smooth stomach, the movement of her boobs with her breath, her small chin, her red lips, the soft skin of her cheeks and her short brown hair.

I knew he was going to fuck her right there, so I brought him to my side and whispered to him, "Don't be in a hurry, wait", and started stroking his cock.

While I gave him a blow job, he watched the tight young body of his daughter lost in deep innocent sleep. Within minutes, he came all over my face, my neck, and breasts and then I went with him to the bathroom where I washed his cock and his balls and after washing myself came back to bed with him on one side and Irene on the other. I woke up early but remained in bed thinking about last night's events and about things destined to come. Brad was next to wake up. He kissed me on my lips, squeezed my boobs under the gown, and saw his naked daughter sleeping with her face and breasts touching my arms. He got up naked with a morning hard-on, woke her up, and without even kissing her or touching her, he asked her to come to the bathroom. For a second or two, she lay there looking at his erect cock, then she got up and went with him to the bathroom.

"If you're not coming, who's going to teach her?" he asked me when he saw that I wasn't coming.

"Don't tell her, show her," he cut me off when I began telling her what to do.

So, got down on my knees on his left side, Irene was on his right, wrapped my left hand fingers around his cock, and placed my right hand on his ass. After showing her how to do it, I started to get up, but he put his hands on my shoulders and said: "Watch."

Irene got down on her knees, held his dick with her right hand, placed her left hand on his ass, and waited for him to pee. When the last drops were left, I told Irene to clean them and she thought I meant cleaning them with her mouth, so she brought her mouth near his cock, and before I could say anything Brad said: "Let her do it her way."

Irene rubbed his dick over her lips and the last drops fell over her cheeks and chin.

Satisfied with her performance, he patted her head and went out of the bathroom.

"He's so big, how do you do it?" she asked me, tugging at my gown when we were preparing breakfast.

"Taking it there is easy, but not in other places, especially when he insists on taking all of it," I admitted, putting my hands over her naked shoulders and giving her a tight hug.

"Have you taken it everywhere?" she asked, opening her eyes wide.

"A hole is a hole," is his favorite line I replied.

"Whether it's your mother's or wife's," added Irene, smiling.

"Or, your daughter's," I finished the line.

Hearing us talk, Brad came into the kitchen, slapped Irene's naked ass, and asked for breakfast.

By the time we were through with breakfast, Brad already had an erection, and Irene and I knew the cause, so when he told Irene to come with him to the bedroom all three of us knew what was going to happen. Brad and Irene went into the room, but he left the door open, on purpose I think. I was in Irene's room when he called me and told me to get a bottle of wine he had kept in the loft and three glasses. By the time I returned with wine, Brad was already fucking her. He was on top of her and even though Irene was tall she was looking vulnerable under his massive 6'2 body. His large hands were covering her boobs and her legs were wide open. When he saw me, he stopped midway, but his cock remained inside her, and pointing toward the bed sheet, said: "Your daughter is now a woman."