Dom Roomies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was terrified she meant out in public like this, I had no idea how as I wasn't even wearing a shirt or anything and still had collar and chains on.

"But of course, I can't take you out yet, you aren't finished. I need you to paint those toes pink."

She watched and teased me as I expertly applied it to my own toes, seeing as how I did it so often for the girls.

After that I was really nervous about being shown off in public, incredibly so, I was shaking. Val led me downstairs.

I saw Carly first, who saw me and smiled widely, and as I walked by doing my walk she squealed with joy and called for the other girls as I paraded around the room in my heels for them. They spent the next 10 minutes taunting me and complimenting and asking questions to Val, then they decided I was to just do laps around the house until I got further instructions.

Val went upstairs and got a tight tube top and said it would look better like that, I put it on and it was also too small, showing my stomach.

By then end of the first day, they had hung a strap on dildo around my neck,I learned quickly that day that it drove the girls crazy in a special way, in fact, I got them off way less that week, instead they just would just spontaneously grab me as I walked by, bend me over the nearest object, as I had no hands, which were chained to my sides, so I had to lean over or against something, often they just pressed my face and chest awkwardly against a wall, kicking my legs out as wide as they could go, which wasn't very wide in the skirt.

What was unique was that they were crazed, they always worked so fast, as fast as they could go, like they just couldn't wait. After they pushed me into position, they'd hike my skirt up, which wasn't actually that hard because my legs were oily, and it barely covered my ass anyways, so when I bent over they just slide it up a bit, as they really didn't have to move it much higher, when they pushed me against the wall, they didn't' even have to pull it, they could just slide the dildo under it and into me.

And since my panties were wedged in there already, they weren't moving much either, sometimes they'd pull them to my knees or ankles or just under my ass, but again, when I was standing up, they'd just leave them where they were and since it was just a small strap, they would just shove the dildo in and the strap would slide around it.

In any case, I'd be walking, feel my hair or neck being grabbed, thrown up against the wall, the big strap on was pulled off my neck, the girl would put it on, spit on it and shove it into me, it took like 20 seconds to do all that.

Then they'd just fuck me as hard as they can, banging into me, for a few minutes until they were tired, it was a big dildo too, that often hurt on the way in. They didn't lube it well, they'd just spit on the head and shove it in. They quickly told me the silence doesn't apply, they loved hearing me moan as they rammed me with it.

Sometimes they'd spank me a bit after, make me clean the dildo with my mouth, and often, they wouldn't let me move, they'd just look at me bent over, skirt hiked up for a minute or two before they let me leave. But that week I got fucked more times than any other easily, it was close to 2 times each day with each girl. My ass hurt the whole time.

The girls went out that Friday, and I was to never be off my feet the whole time they were gone, and they got back very late, like 4am, my feet sore from standing on heels, crammed into small shoes. The girls were very excited to embarrass me more, first they made me freshly oil my legs so they were nice and shiny.

Then we headed outside, and began to walk along the sidewalk, they made me go ahead a ways, but quickly, Kim charged up behind me and grabbed me by the hair and wrenched me to the ground and yelled at me for not doing my hip shake walk, she then made me lie on my stomach on the sidewalk and kiss her feet, then as I got back up she spit on my face and slapped me. From then on I walked like she wanted, a few paces ahead of the girls.

Thankfully it was dark and a few cars probably saw me in my ridiculous state, but only briefly, no one stopped.

We got to a park, it was really dark, as there wasn't really any direct lighting, and it was out of the way of the road, so probably no one would come here at this time.

"OK, let's see how you can move in those heels. Run." I must have looked confused, "Run, over there, towards that sign, as fast as you can."

Knowing hesitation was very bad, I just listened, turning off my own decision making process.

Very unsteadily, I ran over the grass and my ankles felt like they were constantly going to roll as the heels would wobble very unsteadily on the grass as I tried to go as fast as I could, once I got there and back the girls, of course, berated me.

"Come on, is that the best you can do, that's pathetic, I'm drunk and a girl and could run way faster than you. My heels aren't any easier than yours to move in." said Val.

"Let's see, shall we?" Kim pulled out two canes from her bag and a bottle of rum. She gave one cane to Deb and one to Val, and said to me "Run." So I did, and Val and Deb followed after me in their own heels, I'd always noticed that these girls, especially Deb moved excellently in heels, some girls looks a bit unsteady, but not my girls. They had no trouble running beside me, swinging the canes, landing shots across my bare legs or back, the canes hurt like hell, I moved desperately to get away, but just couldn't do it. They could move circles around me on this soft grass.

Soon one would run ahead of me, and stop to swing into my chest or thighs while the other would get me in the back as they ran in front and kept switching, it was brutal. My hands still strapped to my waist, so I couldn't defend myself. They could be relentless after drinking.

And then I tried to turn sharply to avoid them, but I rolled my ankle and fell down, and the two were on me instantly, reigning blows all over from above as they yelled for me to get up.

I struggled to get away, rolling, I was in tremendous pain as they had landed really hard blows with their canes all over me, I think I sprained my ankle because it really hurt, but I had to get up because they were really swinging, as I was getting up, Deb, probably by accident, caught me square in the cheek with one blow, and it made me yell out. It knocked me over again, and it at least got me a brief break, it made them stop swinging for a short time, and they helped me up, but they started again and I went as fast as I could to Kim and Carly, hobbling, who called off the other two, finally.

They gave me a little recovery time, as my body had red welts all over it now, they checked out my face, which looked pretty bad apparently. Then Deb made me give her a piggy back, just because she wanted one, I guess. It was so hard, I could barely put weight on my left ankle and it hurt and I was so unsteady to begin with and if I dropped her they'd really fuck me up, but thankfully it was short before she got bored and I put her down.

After that, they pulled my panties down to my ankles and left them there, Kim pulled out a heavy metal butt plug, it was about 8 inches long and over 2 inches wide then maybe an inch at the stem. Then, with me standing up straight, Kim stood behind me, she grabbed the back of my hair, pulled my neck back and just shoved the dildo under my skirt and into my ass, she thrust it in and out a few times, and made me hold it in, the heavy weight always pulling, and then they clasped my hands to the back of my collar so they were pressed against my neck and then they had me walk in heels, a tight skirt and my panties around my ankles around the park.

It was hard enough to walk around in just heels and tight skirt, now my arms were unable to help with balance at all. The panties let me barely pick up my feet, and the big dildo wedged into my ass that I had to clench was the worst of all, I must have looked ridiculous and the girls let me know if I dropped the dildo or stopped I was going to be in trouble, which scared me as they seemed incredible aggressive tonight. I could tell I would have bruises all over already.

I walked around for a while, as they walked with me, taunting me. And then, Kim pushed me to the ground, got me on my knees, and shoved my face into the muddy grass and started to pound that butt plug in and out of me. Deb shoved her heel into my mouth on the grass and Kim ground the toe of her shoe into my temple.

The other girls were just drinking rum and laughing.

When they finished they wanted to go home. Since my ankle was sore, they decided I could crawl home like a dog and attached a rope -- a leash -- to my collar, and dressed in slutty woman's clothes, I crawled home on the rough concrete sidewalk.

I was so happy to be home, it was an awful night, but it wasn't done. Kim took me straight to the dungeon, locked my ankles into a spreader bar, forcing them out wide, then inserting a huge dildo, on a pole, which attached to the middle of the spreader bar, making a T, skewering me by the ass to the device.

I was pressed against the cold basement wall, facing it, then she strung my wrists up, changing my leather collars to heavy, cold metal ones, so they made a y above my head, so I was helpless and impaled.

And finally a blindfold.

"I want to see the marks they left on you. You were a bad girl." I could feel her close to me, sliding fingers over raised welts on my arm. She slide my tube top down to my waist. "Wow, they did a number on you." She put her hands in between my stomach and the wall, a signal to push back. I could only get a few inches clearance in my current position, and held it until she pushed my back, my stomach and chest again pressed against the wall.

"Yeah, even your stomach has all kinds of red welts and streaks on it. Your arms, your back, they got you all over. But I am a competitive girl, I don't want everyone talking about what they did to you, I'm something of the leader here, and it's not something that you just get, I have to be the one coming up with ideas, and I have to be the one that sets the lines, and crosses them, as you get more experienced, tonight we are going to cross a pretty big line. Sorry, but this is really going to hurt."

She pulled the skirt and top and panties all down to my ankles, then took off all my cuffs except for my collar, and the metal rings on my dick, so I was naked except for the collar, and she started to hit me, she had a whip with lots of tails and she used it on my ass until they were good and red and sore, each hit made me flinch, sending pain to my stuffed asshole as well.

"OK, ready, this part is real." She had the cane again, by far the nastiest instrument, it made big bright red, welts in lines, and could cut the skin, as it had done by very first day of the summer.

She started lightly flicking it back and forth, fast but gentle, not enough to hurt, then it started getting firmer, and firmer until she reared back and hit my ass with it very hard. She stopped, running a finger over it "oh, perfect."

She did the same process on a different spot, taps into hits into a big final whack. After doing just 2, I lost my ability to stay still, thrashing on contact. On the 4th, I gasped on the final hit, they really fucking hurt.

Now she was at the bottom of my ass, top of my thighs area, very sensitive, the next one she took even longer to get to the final hit, getting a lot more shots in before and then she was swinging even faster, because this one hurt more, but stayed like it was something hot against my skin for a long time afterword. I started to yell.

"Hey," she snapped "be quiet, you've had tons of training."

She did the same thing again, smacking my ass and I couldn't help it, yelling,

"No, no, this won't do, you're being bad, now we'll have to have another punishment for all the noise you made, but I don't think you can control it, so..."

A little while later I felt a ball gag being shoved into my mouth and buckled behind my head.

She continued her caning, now I really let loose into the gag, the whole time, it was awful, drool started flowing out as I moaned into it.

She just kept hitting my ass, relentlessly, and then said "good job, you're done," and I felt the gag being loosened, "Oh, poor girl, your face is all puffy, you've been crying! Your blindfold is all wet" she left for a bit and came back, took of my blindfold and snapped pictures of me. She must have took 50 before she untied me and had me put my stuff back on so I could go to bed. I could barely see as the house was dark, but it was getting a little bright out as morning was coming fast, but I didn't want to contort myself to try to see my backside. I could feel my ass was bleeding some, maybe in more than one spot, before I just locked myself in my cage and passed out.

The next day, I was awoken and immediately taken to the living room for a meeting. It was about 10 o'clock, so I probably got 5 hours of sleep. Not too bad really. My ankle hurt, but she had me crawl anyways.

Kim had me take off all my girl clothes, letting me know that was done now. Then they had me stand and turn, so they could all inspect my body, which was bruised and cut on my ass, but the rest of my body still had plenty of welts. My swollen ankle barely let me put any weight on it.

Then Kim had me lay down on the table, on my stomach and said she would help me heel, when she came back she had a big box of salt and poured it all over my ass and thighs, the salt burning into my pretty fresh cuts.

I hissed through my teeth and clenched the table edge as it sat on me. They watched me deal with it for a minute or so until Kim said, "That's for yelling last night, now go shower it off and come back."

When I returned, they showed me the next surprise, they had a package sitting in the corner. They told me to go get it, and open it up.

So, I did, getting back on the table, on my knees and opened it up, and I found a stack of poster size photos enlarged. All of them were of me, often with some or all of the girls in it. Many were from that official photo shoot they did just last week.

"Those are our favorite pictures, we had them blown up and we're going to hang them all around the playroom, go ahead, look through them all. So I did, they had a wide variety of shots, the ones from the professional ones were very professional and artistic, while they had a few that Carly had taken, which just seemed really graphic, they had a shoot of the time Kim crouched over me and pissed on me to wake me up. Another was of Deb spitting on me as I was being ass fucked.

Then Val brought out the laptop and they flipped through the shots Kim took last night of my battered body. They took a few of those they liked, like one of my ass red and blue, then one of my whole front all beat up, then my back side, and one of my face with the cane mark across the cheek and jaw and said they'd blow those up too.

Then, I had to spent a lot of that day putting all these things into frames and hanging them up.

"Your embarrassing shame will live on for eternity in this room." Deb told me when she came to check on how it was going.

The next day, after dinner, I greeted Alice again at the door and she asked me to rub and kiss her feet this time when I showed her to the living room, I was at it for about 5 minutes before Kim came in and said, "Look at you, thatta girl. Come on. Dick taker, grab us some drinks and meet us in the playroom."

A recent purchase by Kim was the serving tray, it attached around my neck and against my chest so now I could crawl upright on my knees with this tray and hold a bunch of drinks. So, I got them all a glass of wine, and then another, fresh bottle was put on the tray with the 5 glasses and I went into the playroom, got into service in front of them as they took the glasses, then I put the bottle on the table in the corner and put the tray out of the way, then back into service in front of the girls.

They drank and had me do whatever, they'd spank me a bit, had me give massages and foot rubs, until they got their second glasses of wine started and Kim then stood up and had me start to take her clothes off, shirt, shorts, then bra. She sat back down and had me go at her breasts for a while, sometimes pouring a bit of wine go in between her breasts and I'd lick it up underneath them.

Then Val disrobed to just her panties as well and I switched over to her. "You want a turn?" Val asked her.

"Uh, it's ok."

"I'll go." said Carly, then I did Deb, and then Kim said, "It's time, strip her Dick taker, stand up Alice."

I had her down to her panties too, blue lace ones. fancy this time, she was prepared. I started licking and sucking her breasts as the other girls kind of cheered it on while also trying to make it seem casual.

Her skin started to become flush and she wasn't following the conversation well, and then Kim pulled her legs open, and looked down.

"Oh my god, guys look at this!" Alice squirmed, so I stopped, "show us."

Alice shook her head violently no, which only gave Kim a chance to touch and tickle her until she finally let Val spread her knees. Her light blue panties had a big dark blue spot that made them all laugh and tease her.

"Take those off, they're soaked," Kim told me.

Alice immediately shot her hands down and pressed her legs together. "No. I don't-"

"Shh, you'll love it. It's fine. Take them off." My hands went to her hips and she sighed as she lifted her hips to let me slide them off. Kim was good. She had Alice naked and wet in her sex play room.

Deb and Carly went to get more wine as Kim and Val again were on either side of Alice, and as I spread her legs, they both took one and put it on their lap.

She was wet, and she had pubic hair, wispy light brown pubic hair, all the girls were always shaved, so it was nice to see it, as I love both. I started to rub and kiss around her pussy -- her pubic mound, the crease in between her leg and pussy, looking at her pussy glisten when it hadn't even been touched yet.

Alice began to moan, and Kim said, "Keep warming her up." which made Alice moan a bit unhappily.

So, I kept at it, licking and sucking and stroking around but not touching her clit or lips. Kim and Val had both started stroking her legs and arms on their sides.

Then I took a big lick right up her slit. And she moaned happily at that, and at the same time Kim moved to stroking her breast.

And from there, it was easy, I eventually moved to her clit, slide two fingers in and brought her off.

Right after, Kim grabbed my ear and yanked me off poor confused Alice into the middle of the playroom. Val then grabbed my collar, slide her panties to one side as I ate her out on her feet.

Then I did the same for Deb, and then Carly bent over and had me lick her ass. Then Kim, I assumed as she called me, but she just gave me a butt plug. Then all the girls piled together, naked, on the couch.

Kim ordered me to put the butt plug into my ass, it was a small one. She had me stand it on the floor and then sit on it until it went in and then stand up with it in. They all watched and jeered as I did it.

It was the size of a dick, maybe a bit smaller, so it was easy. Then Kim had me come over and told Alice "take it out and put it in, watch."

"Oh my god, that's easier than a vagina, is that normal?!" she exclaimed, stunned.

"No, he's just a huge slut." Carly shrieked with laughter, the wine hitting her now.

"Take it out." Kim ordered Alice, then she gave me a bigger one, still not much bigger than a dick. "Put it in." She did. Then the third maybe 1.5 inches and stubby, again it went in easy. I could do 2.5 inches at this point in my training.