Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at Dot and said, "What's going on Dot you know we hadn't agreed to that yet. I mean why are you and Lee saying these things already?"

She said, "Oh Tim come on baby! You know I love you for letting me see Lee and if you weren't really considering letting me have him to fuck me tonight why else would you invite him over here? Now be honest baby! You want this for me. You want me to fuck him. And Timmy I love you so much for it."

Tim began to speak again but this time Lee cut him off. He said, "Tim look at your wife closely. Look at her Tim. Look at what she is wearing. I mean how sexy can she be. No bra and no panties on, and you let her wear those shorts knowing I'd be here to see her in them. Look between her legs now Tim."

Tim looked over the table and saw Lee's foot between Dot's open legs and his toes against her pussy. Her shorts had a wet spot in the middle. Lee said, "See my foot and toe? Well I have been working on her pussy since we all sat down. She loves it and has actually pressed her pussy back against my toe Tim. She slowly fucking my toe so you wouldn't see it. She is dripping with lust for me right Dot?"

Dot smiled as she saw Tim look over the edge of the table as saw Lee's big toe rubbing up and down Dot's slit. Her legs were wide open. She shook her head yes as in agreeing with Lee and what he was doing to her under the table. Then Lee said, "And before we sat down Tim you just stood there and watched me a few minutes ago as I cup her pussy and squeezed it right in front of you in your kitchen. I had my face inches from her pussy buddy. I told you she was very wet and you didn't say anything. I mean Tim come on man you didn't say a damn thing about it. It's exactly what you did last Saturday night too. You know you want this to happen. Truthfully Tim, isn't your cock hard already?"

Dot reached over and felt it. She smiled and said, "Yes Lee it's hard as a rock. Tim come on if we're gong to talk about this situation, we have to be honest, and I mean completely."

She took his hand and held it in hers as she looked directly in his eyes and said, "You know how I feel about us Timmy. I mean you and me baby, I love you so very much. And I know you Tim I know you very well. You know I love you and I know you love me too. I love you with all my heart baby! But I also want you to know that Lee sent a tremendous shock wave up my body when he touches me, even with his toes."

They smiled at each other before Dot continued, "Especially when he touches me like he did in the kitchen or like he's doing right now with his toe. And he is right Tim, you didn't say a word. I mean you saw him do it and just stood there watching. I'm being completely honest here Timmy; I want to fuck him. And I want you to let me fuck him without any problems later on."

Lee said, "Tell you what let's finish eating and then go into the living room and get comfortable. But Tim you have got to be honest with us, and with yourself. I mean you saw me with Dot last weekend and you saw how much we enjoyed ourselves. I know she did and I sure as hell did too. I also know you liked all of Saturday and what happened. You enjoyed it very much and even more after I left. Remember that night Tim? Didn't Dot make love to you like she never did before? She made love to you wild and free and that's because she loved what happened with me earlier didn't you Dot? She loved the fact that you allowed her to enjoy herself with me."

She squeezed her husband's hand as she held it tight. She smiled at his somewhat sad and stunned face and said, "Tim you know how much I enjoyed last weekend. And when we got to the bedroom and were alone didn't I show you how much I loved you for allowing me to do what Lee and I did? I mean it was one of the best if not the best night of sex either of us has had in a very, very long time. I mean am I right Tim? Be honest now."

Tim looked at his wife and said, "Yes Dot you know it was. But...."

She said, "And why do you think that was Tim?"

He said, "I'm not sure."

Lee said, "Oh come on Tim. Don't you think we both know it was because of the time Dot was with me in the backseat of your car and the time we spent out there on the dance floor before that? I mean come on Tim you liked watching us and we certainly enjoyed doing it. I have to tell you Dot wanted to fuck me so badly that night I still don't know how she resisted. I sure tried to talk her into it too! I wanted her to sit on my cock so bad in that back seat!"

Dot said, "I didn't do it that night Lee because I saw my husband's look that told me he didn't want it to happen then. And since he didn't agree to let me fuck you before hand Lee, I didn't. I love my husband very much Lee."

She reached over and took Lee's hand with her other one. Hold both men's hand now Dot said, "I love my husband but I want to fuck you Lee. Now if Tim agrees we will tonight but he has to agree to it. He knows regardless, I will love him. But Timmy if you agree and allow me a time with Lee tonight and tell me it's OK if I do have sex with him, I mean fuck him Tim. Than.....then I think you'll know how thankful I will be to you later on and in the further."

Lee said, "Look Tim. It's just sex man, only sex. Dot doesn't love me, and I don't love her. Hell buddy I want to fuck your wife not try and take her away from you. I don't need a woman fully time in my life or want one. You know that."

Dot smiled and said, "He couldn't do it anyway Timmy, even if he wanted to, I'm your woman and always will be. But baby, I'm being honest here when I tell you I want to sample his cock and see how it feel inside me more than anything I have ever wanted in my life since we got married and had our children. No one could ever take me away from you, ever. So now you have to decide what it's going to be. And, once you do decide there's no going back Tim. OK? I want you to be sure about this and understand it fully. I don't want to loose you or become divorced or separated because of this. . I want you to tell me you're OK with it or if you want Lee to leave before it happens. If he stays I'm going to take him to the bedroom and fuck him on our bed."

No one seemed like they really wanted to eat any more now. So Lee stood and said, "Come on let's finish this discussion in the living room."

They walked into the living room, Lee sat down on the sofa, while Tim took a chair. Dot came out of the kitchen and instead of sitting in another chair, she sat next to Lee. He smiled at her and said, "Now Tim it's time. You have to tell me, tell Dot, tell us, how you feel and what you want or don't want. The ball is in your court buddy."

But before Tim said anything Lee turned and kissed Dot. Tim saw their tongues begin to move in and out of the other's mouth. As they continued Tim didn't say anything. He just watched as Lee reached up and cupped Dot's firm full breast on the outside of the thin tee shirt. God she had suck great beasts. With just the tee shirt on and no bra Tim saw and Lee felt her nipples growing hard fast. They poked out against the material of the shirt. They looked hard as rocks. She turned her body so Lee could get a better hand full of her breast and work on it easier. And she did it so Tim could see Lee's hand fully on her breast and he would know what her lover was doing to her. As Lee lifted her tee shirt and his big black hand cupped her full breast Tim heard her moaning in Lee's mouth as her hand went down his body and over his thigh to squeezed his growing cock. They stayed like that for a few minutes and still Tim didn't say or do anything but watch them.

As they continue kissing Lee moved his hand and slid it up moving the tee shirt completely out of the way and making both her breasts available to him. He cupped her bare breasts now. As he did, Tim saw Dot's hand move up and down Lee's thigh as she ran her hand up and down his hard cock shaft as she held Lee's big bulge in his slacks. Tim heard Lee moan this time. And still Tim didn't say or do anything. He just watched as his own cock was hard as iron.

Finally when their mouths separated, Dot was still stroking the big lump in Lee's slacks and he was still holding and squeezing her full nude breast. They both looked each other in the eyes and then turned and looked at Tim. They both saw the bulge in his slacks too. It wasn't nearly as large as Lee's but Tim had a hardon.

Dot smiled at him and said, "I see you liked what we were doing Timmy. I mean you have a hardon don't you?"

As Tim watched his wife's hand move up and down Lee's lee stroking his hard long cock Tim felt his throat become very dry and they could hardly hear him when he said, "Yes."

They both smiled at him and then at each other. Then Lee said, "So Tim have you decide buddy?"

Dot said, "You know you want this Tim. I mean your body doesn't lie sweetie. Come over here and sit with me please."

He didn't move. She said, "Come here and sit with us Timmy."

Tim stood up and his hard cock showed as it pressed against his slacks. He came over and squeezed in next to her. Lee was on her right and Tim was on her left. She reached for Tim's cock and squeezed it with her other hand. She now held Lee and Tim's cock in her two hands. Both were still inside their slacks. She smiled at her husband and said, "Touch my other breast Timmy. Squeeze it like Lee is doing. Squeeze my other breast Timmy."

Tim didn't move so she took her hand off of Lee's cock and took Tim's hand. She placed on her breast as Lee was squeezing her other one. With both breasts now completely showing and her tee shirt around her neck and shoulders, Dot moved Tim's hand on her tit. Lee was doing it without her help. Then she used her hand to squeeze it. She liked the feeling of different hands on her breasts. She felt Tim's cock jumping with his excitement. "Yes baby! You like that I know. Just like that. It feels nice Timmy. You are squeezing one of my breasts and Lee is squeezing the other one. And I have hold of both of your cocks and they feel so hard and Timmy they're both throbbing. Maybe you both should take them out of your slacks for me."

Tim didn't say anything when she turned to him and unzipped his slacks. She told him to lift up and he did. She pulled his slacks down letting them fall to his feet. Then she pulled his underwear down and they to rested at his feet as well. His 4-inch cock was hard and jumping with his excitement as she smiled into his eyes.

Then she turned to Lee and smiled as she saw his big black cock already out of his slacks. Then she lifted her face and smiled into his eyes as he stood up and let his slacks drop to the floor. When he did Dot and Tim watched as his slacks fell and Lee stepped out of them letting his big dick bob in the air. He was so much larger than Tim's little dick. Lee again didn't have any underwear on.

Tim saw Lee's big black cock sticking out at his wife. It was very hard and thick with huge veins that stuck out with a purple head thicker than the shaft. Tim knew Lee would provide great enjoyment to any woman he was with. There was already a drop of pre-cum in the hole. Dot smiled and took it off with her fingers and licked it with her tongue as Lee sat down again. She then sat back and told the men to keep holding her breasts and play with them. This time Tim lifted her tee shirt up over her head freeing her from her top completely and both men move their hands over a breast holding it and squeezing it. The color contrast between Lee's dark hands and Tim's white hand on her breasts made Dot's pussy even wetter.

While the men squeezed her breasts and licked her nipples she stroked their cock. She was wining the battle with Tim and she knew it. She turned her head and kissed her husband hard and long. He opened his mouth as she pushed her tongue between his lips. She kissed him and when she pulled her lips off of Tim's mouth she sighed softly and said, "Please baby! Please tell me it's OK! Tell Lee you want him to fuck me! Please! I want it so badly baby!"

Tim looked at her and he could see the pleading in her eyes. She said it again, "Please, please, please Timmy!! Please tell me it's OK if Lee fucks me tonight. Please baby! Just look at his big beautiful black cock throbbing and jumping with his excitement. I can hardly get my fingers around it baby. Can you imaging how it is going to feel inside my tight little pussy? Please baby! Please Tim tell me it's OK!"

Dot sat back against the sofa so Tim could see Lee's big black cock sticking straight up in the air with her small white hand around it. He sighed and looked at his wife. He said, "I.......I can't! I just can't do it Dot! I'm too afraid that if you fuck him you'll leave me or not want me any more. I'm going to be sick. I think I'm going to go upstairs now."

As he started to leave Lee looked at Dot and saw the fear in her eyes now. He knew she wouldn't do it unless Tim told them it was Ok. He stopped Tim before he started to walk out of the room. Both men were standing facing each other now. Both cocks were exactly eye level with Dot's head as she sat looking at them. She was thinking Lee's cock was at least twice the size of Tim's cock. Jesus I want that big fucking thing in me so damn bad."

Lee said, "Tim you can't leave. I mean for god sakes man, look at your wife, She is in such bad need buddy. And look at my damn cock I'm about to bust I want her so badly. And even you are harder than every. You have to tell her it's OK. You can't just leave her, leave us like this. It's not fair to her or me or you either. Tell her Tim. Tell her you want this for her. Tell her for yourself too. You know you want to see me fuck her. Hell you told me that months ago and again not more than 2 weeks ago. We won't have to go to your bedroom if that's what worrying you Tim. We can do it right here on the floor while you watch. Tell her Tim. Please tell her!"

Tim turned and looked at his wife. His cock was right there in front of her face. She reached for it and took it in her hand as she looked up into his eyes she put his cock head in her mouth and started to gentle but firmly suck it. Tim moaned loudly as he felt his wife's lips cover the sensitive head. His hands moved to her head and held it gently as she sucked.

Tim didn't move. He stood there and Dot knelt on the floor in front of him and Lee. She was keeling right between them and Lee moved closer to her. She looked at his big cock only an inch away from her face now. She reached for Lee's cock and began to stroke it as she sucked on her husband's dick. Then she alternated and as she slowly slipped Tim's cock out of her mouth she turned her head and started to suck on Lee's bigger dick. She stroked Tim's cock now as she sucked Lee's dick. Back and forth from one cock to the other as both men stood there and watched her sucking them. Dot moved her head from side to side sucking both cocks. As she sucked one she jerked off the other.

She turned and looked up at Tim. Both men were looking down at her and saw her large full breasts with nipples hard as rocks and her beautiful eyes smiling up at them. Tim knew her nipples were harder than he had ever seen them. She smiled and said, "Please baby? Oh God Timmy please!. Tell me it's OK."

Tim stood there watching as she moved her mouth to his cock again and her hand never stopped stroking Lee's big cock. Tim saw how big it had gotten. As she worked on both men Lee said, "Tell her Tim. You know she will want to be fucked when she is done sucking us. Tell her I can fuck her. One time buddy just tell her once and you will have told her you love her more than anything and it's OK for me to take her. Just tell her the one time Tim. She won't ask you again. Come on Tim let me fuck her! Tim you can watch if you want to I know Dot feels it's OK for you to be with us, the three of us. Let her suck you and make you cum. Then I'll fuck her while you rest. After I'm done you can fuck her while I rest. We'll take turns and please her all night long if you want too. We do her better than she has ever been taken before. She'll love it and you buddy. Tell her Tim! Tell her you want me to fuck her. Make her happier than she has ever been my friend."

Tim was watching his wife suck Lee's cock now as she jerked him off. Then she moved her mouth back to Tim's cock and sucked and pumped him harder and faster. He was very close to cumming now. His passion and desire were extremely high. Dot knew it and she knew he was close. She felt his balls tighten and his cock began to thicken and get hotter.

Lee was still talking to him when he moaned deeply and loudly and began to pump his cum in his wife's mouth as she held her lips tightly around the cock head and let go of Lee's cock. She used both hands now and her mouth on her husband sucking and stroking and giving him as much pleasure as she could. He held her head with his hand and fucked her mouth lovingly. He was looking down into her eyes and he saw them begging pleading with him. As she sucked and sucked and sucked draining him of all his cum she looked him right in the eyes and he saw her swallow all of his sperm. She hardly ever done that, but this time she swallowed it all. She licked and sucked and made sure he was done completely finished cumming. He smiled down at her. She licked her lips and the head of his cock taking a few more leftover drops as she cleaned him. Then she swallowed those drops and Tim knew she had taken all of his cum. She smiled back at him but he saw it as a sad smile.

Finally he was done. His knees felt weak and his head was spinning as he pulled his wife up and held her. She wiped her lips on his shirt. Tim lifted her head and saw her face and again with her begging eyes. She whispered, "Please Timmy, please. Let me fuck Lee baby! Just once please"

He kissed her gently and softly and lovingly. She held him like she always did like she loved him. When he moved his mouth off of hers he said, "Yes, Dot. Go! Go and fuck him. But please Dottie, please don't leave me. Please don't fall in love with him. OK? I'd die if that happened. Just......just fuck him and get it out of your system. But come back to me my love."

She hugged him tightly and kissed him over and over again as Lee stood there and watched them. She held Tim very tight and told him, "Oh God Timmy! I love you so very much baby! Don't worry we won't be long. I will love you so good tonight and forever. Thank you Timmy! You rest and we'll be back soon I promise Timmy. And know I only want to fuck him. I don't love him and there's no fear of him taking me way from you my love. Oh God baby! Thank you, thank you so very much for this gift of love. I love you so, so very much my darling. Wait for me. Wait right here for me and know that I love you."

She kissed him a few more times and hugged him tightly before slowly pulled away and turned to Lee. He smiled at her and then looked at Tim. He said, "Thanks buddy. You did the right thing Tim. I know your wife will love you so much more after today."

He took Dot's hand and they started to walk towards the bedroom. Tim stood there with his cock still semi-hard and still leaking drops of his cum. He said, "Can I watch?"

Lee stopped and looked at Dot. She turned and came back to Tim. She held him and kissed him and then said, "No Timmy. I'm sorry. Not this time baby. Not this first time Timmy, please, I just couldn't! I would be to intimidate! Please understand. I can't do it this time with you watching us. It has to be Lee and me. Please wait here for me. But I promise to tell you all about it later on when I fuck you to death for giving me this tonight. I love you Timmy."

She was topless and as she turned and walked back to Lee she was smiling at him. He said, "You go and take off those tight sexy shorts baby! I need to make another drink."