Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled back at her husband and walked out of the living room. Lee made a drink and then walked over to Tim. He said, "Wait a while Tim and then come to the bedroom door. If you're quiet and don't make any sound you can watch. I won't tell her and she'll be to involved with me to notice you 're there until she's done. OK?"

He patted Tim's shoulder and walked away from him. Tim pulled up his slacks and underwear and made a strong drink. He didn't know what to do. He was so confused and wondered if he just lost his wife. He looked at the clock and saw it was 8:30 PM.

In the bedroom Dot was bending down sliding her shorts off of her second foot when Lee came in and saw her bending over. As she removed her foot from the shorts he moved in behind her. She felt his hands on her rear end and he rubbed it. She moaned from the feeling and felt his cock touch her ass. Lee knew from Tim telling him that Dot loved her ass played with.

She stood up and Lee put his hands around her waist. She lay back against his chest and felt his big cock pressing against her. She said, "I can't believe it!! He actually agreed to let me fuck you. I never would have believed it Lee. You're right on baby he did want it. He was so excited; Timmy had never cummed like that before. He almost gagged me."

As she stood there with her back against his chest she felt his big hands come up and cup her breasts and squeeze them. She lay back against her lover and turned her head and kissed him. He slipped his tongue into her waiting mouth as he squeezed and rubbed her breasts. She could feel his big cock jumping against her with his excitement.

Dot turned around and merged into his body as she pressed tightly against him his big dick moved between her thighs and she opened them more letting his cock move up under her cunt. The shaft moved up and bumped against her pussy and she could feel the heavy shaft pressing far back under her ass cheeks. She was sure the head of Lee's cock was sticking out the back of her ass cheeks. He kissed her and ran his hands down her back and over her rear again. He cupped her cheeks and pulled her tighter still into his body. He heard her moan with anticipation. He cupped her ass and fingered her ass hole around the edge of it. He felt and heard her moan again in his mouth as he kissed her hard and long! He also felt her wet pussy gushing around and rubbing on his cock shaft as she pressed the lips to her sex down over the top half of it.

She loved the feeling of his huge cock pressing against her underside and it felt sensational she couldn't wait to have it deep inside her body. She was still amazed that her husband had granted her this special wish. She really did love Timmy for granting her this tonight. But she never felt he would actually do it. Lee had been right, Tim wanted this.

Lee smiled into her bright eyes and said, "I told you so. I knew Tim would go for it. It just took some time and convincing. He's OK with it too baby, I know he is and it will be easier the next time believe me. But Dot, he really wants to see it too. Look I told him to wait a while and then come to the doorway and watch but to be still and not make any sound."

She had been smiling as he told her that Tim was going to watch from the doorway. She looked up into his strong face and stopped smiling. She sighed and said, "Oh Lee. I wish you didn't tell him that. I wanted this first time to be just you and me. I'm afraid he'll get to upset seeing what I'll do when you fuck me with this big dick. And I'm afraid he'll go nuts when he sees what you'll do when you fuck me Lee. I mean I'm dripping wet already and I want you to fuck me now right now. My pussy is actually aching for your big cock Lee. It's been aching since we danced a week ago maybe before that."

He said, "Well I'll fuck you baby! Be sure of that. But how about sucking me a little while first. OK Dot? Your mouth felt like silk the other night in the car when you sucked me. It gives me such please to see you with your lips around my black cock Dot. Suck it for me."

Dot smiled and got up on the bed. She patted the bed and Lee moved over to her. She asked how he wanted it and he told her to just lay back. She did and Lee straddled her chest. His cock was wet and shiny from her pussy leaking on his shaft. He ran his hand up and down the shaft a couple of times and then presented his cock to her. It was right in front of her mouth and she felt it looked amazing.

She smiled up at him and opened her mouth. Her lips parting wide to allow his thick hard cock head to slip between them. Lee slowly pushed more of his dick into her mouth. Inch by inch he put more of his black tool into her wet warm mouth and then she started to suck it. He began to fuck her mouth slowly as he pushed a little into her throat. Little by little he pushed inwards until he had over five inches and the big head in her mouth. The head was touching the back of her throat. He whispered, "Oh yes! Oh fuck yes Dot! Suck it baby! Suck it hard. Make me as hard as I can get and I'll fuck you like you have never been fucked before baby."

Dot felt her throat muscles begin to relax some and she moved her head forward a little. This allowed Lee's cock to move further into her mouth. In an effort to take more Dot tried to not gag but she wasn't accustomed to a cock the size of Lee's. She couldn't take any more. So Lee didn't push. He said, "It's OK baby! It's OK. It takes time to lean that Dot. We'll go slowly and once I work with you and help to train you you'll be able to take me all of my down your throat. It will be so good too."

As he moved his hips slowly moving his cock in and out of her mouth fucking it he smiled down into her bright sexy eyes and saws the excitement in them. He said, "Yes baby! That's it, good very, very good. You know when a woman learns to deep throat her lover it shows him just how much she wants to please him."

She tried again and with a type of swallowing she let his shaft press down further in her throat. She gagged and choked and Lee pulled back. "Time and training baby that's all it takes. You'll learn as we met again and are together more. But for now just suck the head and stroke the shaft with both hands", he said.

He was rocking back and forth and she did what he told her. She felt his cock getting thicker and it felt huge in her mouth! It was like a small club! She smiled into his eye as she heard him say, "Another minute and I'm going to put this big black cock in your little white pussy and give you what you want baby!"

When his balls were tight he knew he better take his cock out of her mouth or he would cum in her mouth the first time. He didn't want that. He wanted to fill her pussy with it. He wanted the first time he shot his load it would be in her little white pussy tunnel. He wanted her to feel it when he did cum

Dot could see movement in the corner of her eye and she was sure it was Tim moving in the doorway. She moaned and as Lee pulled his cock out of her wet mouth her spit coated his entire shaft. It was black and hard and shinning wet as he moved down her body moving his cock closer to his prize. Dot turned her head and looked right at the door. As she did, she saw Tim looking between the door and the hinges holding it on the doorframe. He was spying not actually brave enough to open the door and looked in. She opened her thighs wide for Lee and to show Tim almost in a pornographic way. She spread her thighs as wide as she could and whispered, "Move me around so Tim can see your cock go in my pussy. Let's show him how wide your cock will stretch me."

Lee turned his head slowly as he licked over her breasts and nipples. He could see Tim's shadow and knew he was there waiting to see his wife get fucked now.

As Lee moved them around Dot's pussy and her open thighs were directly facing the door now. Tim could see how wet and open she already was waiting for Lee's big cock. Lee lifted up and told her to take his cock and put it at the doorway of her sex. She smiled up at him and reached between their two bodies. He lifted up more holding his big body over her with his arms extended so her husband could watch it.

As Tim watched, Dot looked down between her and her lover's body and she saw his huge cock. She took it in her hand and guided it towards her waiting and eager wet pussy, Tim pushed the door open just a little more. They both saw it move.

Dot moved Lee's cock so that the big thick cock head was now pressing gently at the hole in her cunt. As all the various emotion you can think of having were drifting in and out of her brain, she kissed Lee hard. When they broke the embrace she said, "Do it! I'm wet and ready and want you to fuck me silly."

She said it loud enough that she knew Tim could hear it. Lee smiled and moved his arms under and around her open thighs. He lifted them up so her knees were pointing at the ceiling. Then he pushed and Dot felt and Tim saw her pussy lips being separated. More and more and more the lips parted as Lee continued to push his big dick against the opening. She moaned louder as she felt her pussy lips stretching wider still. Tim was sure Lee was going to rip her pussy open. But her lips slowly and gradually opened enough giving way until the black head of Lee's cock moved half way in.

She told him, "Push darling push! I want it all! Push harder baby! Do it!"

Tim was standing there with his mouth open and rubbing his cock, which was still hanging out of his slacks. He felt huge even for Tim. He knew now that he wanted to see Lee push all of his big black cock into his wife. She couldn't see Tim now at all Lee was blocking her view of the bedroom door. She felt Lee lifting her legs still higher and at the same time he pushed again and the big head went all the way inside her pussy. He smiled down and she held his strong arms as he began to push more and another inch or two went into her hole. She arched and moaned as she felt the walls of her pussy now being stretched and Lee pushed more. Dot said we're doing it Lee. I can feel your big cock moving up my tunnel baby! It feels so good. Oh yes Lee push more of your beautiful big cock in me."

He moved back a little and pushed more. Another few inches went into her hole deeper this time. He had about 5 inches in her as he began to slowly move in and out of her now. It was only a few seconds and Lee wasn't even in her all the way and she was cumming. Tim could only guess how good his wife felt as she started to fuck Lee back with her pussy sliding on Lee's big cock.

Lee was about half way in now and Dot was cumming. Tim opened his slacks and let them fall to the floor. He held his cock! It was hot and throbbing in his hand. Lee grunted and let Dot fuck herself on his cock until her orgasm resided. When she lowered her back and ass on to the bed again Lee began to push more of his dick into her now very wet and slippery hole. He moved in and out of her easier now and each time he pushed his dick into her he pushed more of it deeper.

Then she moaned and told him he was now deeper than her husband had ever been. Lee smiled and said, "So I'm now fucking virgin territory Dot? Look, look down at my cock look between us and see it going in and out of your pussy! See how wet it is from your cum? We're doing it Dot! You're doing baby!"

She pushed up more now with an urgent need. He was almost all the way inside her now. She was lifting up trying to take even more. No one had ever been this deep in her before. She felt like she was being fucked for the first time. She was rotating her hips and gyrating her ass as she began to fuck Lee back. Now there was no pain at all, only a wonderful feeling of being full and the sexual pleasure she knew she would feel. The pleasure was unbelievable and felt out of this world.

Again and again Lee pushed his cock into Dot's eager and willing pussy. And then she felt his nuts against her ass. She had done it. She had taken all of Lee's big cock, all of it! She moaned and pulled him down on top of her. She kissed him and tongued him long and hard as she humped her pussy on his cock like a woman bewitched

Tim watched them from behind the door and stroked his cock faster now. The big black shaft was moving in and out of his wife now shinning with her wetness and giving her pleasure he knew he would never be able to do.

She was looking directly into Lee's eyes as she whispered, "Fuck me now Lee. Fuck me good, fuck me hard and fuck me long and fast baby!"

He smiled and rolled his eyes toward the door where Tim was standing. Lee said, "What Dot I didn't hear you?'

She smiled and said, "Oh God Lee! Your cock feels wonderful! Fuck me hard baby fuck me long and fuck me fast lover!"

This time she said it loud enough so Tim could hear it. Lee lifted up took half his cock out of her. She moaned in protest, then he pushed back into her again and Tim and Lee heard her sighed with pleasure. "Oh God yes", she moaned almost hissed the words.

In and out, in and out, in and out Lee pumped his hips and ass just like when they were dancing. Only this time his cock was deep inside her pussy not against it. He was fucking her like she had never felt before. Again and again and again he slammed his big log into her pussy tunnel. The lips of her pussy looked like a rubber band stretched around his shaft. Each time he pulled out the circle would follow along with his cock as it stretched long and tight. Lee felt her extremely tight tunnel squeezing his cock and he moaned this time.

Dot felt another of her many orgasms begin and when it hit her she moaned deeply and loud as she lifted them both high up off the bed. Arching her back and thrusting her hips, she pumped and pumped up into Lee taking all of his big cock. He buried his cock completely inside her and held it there. He held it deep inside her cunt as she humped and humped and humped her pussy on the long silky thick wet shaft. His cock was now completely covered with her juices, her cum was dripping down and off his balls.


Just then Tim exploded shoot his cum all over the door. He had never cum this fast or hard or this soon before. It was his second orgasm of the night.

When she had finished cumming she felt Lee lift and pulling his cock almost out of her. Suddenly just the big thick head of Lee's cock was rubbing her wet lips again. He then pulled out completely and as she moaned Lee held the shaft of his cock in his hand and slapped it a few times over her slit and mound. He began to rub the outer lips and slit of her pussy. He looked over at the doorway and she begged, "Please Lee put it back into me. Oh come on baby! Don't tease me! Fuck me. Put it back in and fuck me hard baby!. I need it so badly!"

He smiled, as he knew Tim could hear her and was watching. He said, "Tell him to come in here. Tell Tim to come in and watch us fuck Dot!"

She hesitated and he said, "Tell him! Tell him Dot or I'm stopping. You know how badly he wants to see this between us. He wants to see you get fucked as bad as I do and you do. Call him in."

She cleared her throat and said, "Timmy we know you're in the doorway baby! Come in here."

He poked his head around the door like a little kid and looked at them both. When he did Lee pushed his cock back into her pussy. She arched and said, "Oh God! Oh yes! Oh God Timmy he's so big! Oh God honey it feels so good."

Lee began to pump in and out of her again. He said, "Tim sit down and watched. We know you want to see it. Jerk off if you want we're all friends her buddy. Watch me fucked Dot and jerk off. You should enjoy this too."

Tim was nude from the stomach down. His slacks and underwear were in the hallway. He came into the room slowly and sat on the chair. Lee said, "Pull closer Tim get a good view."

Tim moved the chair directly in back of them' He saw Lee's cock buried about half way in his wife's pussy. He could see her pussy stretched tight around his shaft. He knew she was feeling so good. Lee said, "Ready Tim? Ready Dot?"

Dot moaned and said very low very submissively, "Oh fuck yes! Yes."

Lee began to fuck Dot like he knew these two white people wanted it. In and out he moved giving her all of his big cock. Each time he pushed into her he gave her his entire dick. When he pulled out he moved about 7 inches along the walls of her pussy. The pleasure was unbelievable. In and out giving her 7 inches in and 7 inches out and again and again then he slammed it home rubbing against her clit too. Tim could see her clit and it was huge and stuck out red and angry looking.

Now the only sound in the room was the sound of Lee's large balls slapping against her beautiful round firm ass. Dot had the type of ass that all black men love. It sat up high and was shaped perfectly to lift the male up off the bed and giving him much better access to her pussy. Lee love how it held him in the proper position to give Dot what she craved. She moaned and sighed and finally cried out as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure swept over her body and still Lee fucked her harder and faster. She was giving her body over to him completely now. She didn't even remember Tim sitting there watching them as he jerked his little cock off trying to cum again.

When her orgasms had subsided she looked and saw her husband with his hand flying up and down his shaft as Lee pumped and pumped his big dick into her cunt. She arched and moaned as she climaxed again. She had lost count of the number of sweet orgasms she had as Lee continued to move deep and fast into her.

She felt his cock thicken and become hotter. She knew he was close now. She looked under his arm and saw her husband with his mouth open and his tongue sticking out, He was beating off as fast as he could go. Then she heard him moan and saw a couple of shots of cum pumping out his cock and up into the air. She knew her husband had climaxed from watching her being fucked. She was stunned and amazed that Tim was enjoying what was being done to her.

She looked at Lee and knew she wanted her to stimulate Tim even more. As Tim began to shoot his load, she cried out, "FUCK ME! FUCK ME LEE! PLEASE! PLEASE FUCK ME."

Lee smiled down at her and said, "You want me to fuck you badly don't you baby? You want me to really fuck you, tell me what you really want Dot. Tell Tim, tell us both!

She moaned as she felt him push his cock as deep as he could into her cunt. She arched her back and looked directly at her husband and said, "Oh yes! Oh God yes Lee! FUCK ME. Please baby; give me your huge cock. Let me feel you deep inside me. Deeper than any one has ever been. Oh yes Lee. FUCK ME. Never stop fucking me baby!"

She saw Tim finish cumming. She watched as it ran down his hand. Lee continued to fuck her fast and hard and she felt the hot hard end of his shaft slipping deep into her pussy over and over again. "God how he can fuck! I wonder how long he'll take to cum", she said to herself as the orgasms stopped for a few minutes.

She was exhausted but she was still giving Lee everything she had. Her soft tender pussy lips were inflamed and swollen like she could never remember. Tim saw them as he watched with his cock soften now in his fingers. His cum was on the floor and on his legs and hands as well as his slacks. She felt sorry for her husband as she was thinking, "As Lee received the rewards of my body, my husband is sitting there and masturbating to the sight of me being fucked by another man. What the hell is wrong with you Timmy?"

But then Lee moaned loud and he pushed as hard and deep as he could into her one last time. He arched his back and Tim could see Lee's ass cheeks squeezing and he knew Lee was cumming deep inside his lovely white wife's body. Dot felt the first of many warm wonderful shots of cum as they hit her womb and began to coat it. She was glad she was on the pill or Lee would have knocked her up tonight. She was sure of it. His cum was pumping into her so deep, so much deeper than her husband ever could manage. "Oh yes baby yes! I can feel it! Your cum! It's so warm and wet and feels so good! Fill me Lee. Fill me with your cum baby!" she cried out and knew her husband was hearing her moan and beg for Lee's cum.