Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't care now. All she cared about was pleasing this sexy black man who was filling her up with his seed. Over and over again Dot tried to break his hold on her legs. Finally Lee let her legs go and she wrapped them tightly around him and pushed her heals of her feet into his ass trying to get Lee even deeper into her pussy. She bounced them both all over the bed as she fucked him like she had never fucked anyone in her life.

Moans and sighs came from both of them as they rotated hard against each other as Lee finished cumming. Finally he fell on top of her, his nuts drained for the time being. She held him and stroked him and kissed and bit his shoulder and neck as he began to recover for his orgasm. Tim was sitting in the chair just watching the after-glow of the two of them fucking.

Lee was thinking that Dot was one of the best fucks he had ever had and the more they did it the better she would get. He was already thinking of how he could talk Tim into letting him have her again after tonight. It would be mostly up to Dot to get her husband excited about to the point he would want to see it again. He knew that with the body Dot had she could make a priest fuck her if she wanted to. Any man would turn inside out for a piece of her body. She could do it he was sure. She would make Tim want to see them fuck again.

Dot was in a sort of dream world feeling Lee's cock as he slowly pulled out of her hole. His cum began to leak and drip down between her ass crack and formed a small puddle on the bed. She was thinking already of how she could replay Timmy for letting her fuck Lee so that he would let her fuck this black man again? She would really work on Tim like Lee told her, she would fuck Tim's nuts off all week. She would suck him and fuck him until he would tell her he wanted her to fuck Lee again.

Tim wasn't thinking. He had cum four times so far tonight and was very tired. It had been everything he imaged it would be. Lee's big dick fucking his wife had really gotten him off. But now, how was she or he going to feel about it later on tonight when Lee left? He wasn't sure. He fell asleep on the small sofa.

It was after 11AM by the time Tim woke up on the sofa. As he went into the bathroom he heard sounds, soft sighing moaning type sounds coming from the master bedroom. "They couldn't still be fucking could they", he asked himself?

Tim walked quietly toward the bedroom door and eased open it until it was cracked enough to see inside. Tim saw that his wife was still with Lee and he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Lee was standing up near the bed locked in a deep passionate kiss with his wife. Lee's hands were cupping her ass cheeks and her lovely full white breasts were crushed up against his black chest. As they separated Tim saw Lee's big semi-hard cock hanging between his legs. He was so big. Then he saw his wife take the big black cock and squeeze it as she held it in her hand. As she turned Tim could see red marks all over her tits, stomach and thighs. He also saw a large trail of cum, Lee's cum running down both her inner thighs. He knew his wife must have just finished fucking Lee again this morning. They had been at it all night long. He knew that since the sounds of her orgasms had woken him at least twice after he left them early in the morning to go sleep on the sofa. Tim slowly turned and moved away from the door. He walked down the hallway and into the living room again. He felt dejected and sad. He flopped on to the sofa with his head down. How could he compete with Lee and his big cock? He knew he couldn't!

As few minutes later the bedroom door opened and Dot walked out into the living room wearing a short transparent nightie that did noting to hide her breasts or her bottom. She walked over to him and bent down and kissed her husband on the cheek and gave him a short quick hug.

Tim saw her full breasts hung down close to his face. Again he could see all of the bit and suck marks near her nipples and on the breasts themselves. She stood up and turned as she walked into the kitchen and started to make coffee. After a minute or two he stood and followed her into the kitchen. He stood next to her by the counter watching her pour her first cup. He asked, "Did you take your pills this morning Dot?"

She looked at him and said, "What pills Timmy?"

He said, "Your birth control pills Dot, that's what pills."

He was nasty and sounded mean as he told her, "Well fuck Dot! You better take one of them this morning before you wind up having his baby, his black baby."

She looked at him and said, "Timmy! Why are you acting like that?"

He said, "Because you said once! You said just once Dot, not once every damn hour. One time, you said one time you wanted to fuck him. As many times as you let him cum in your cunt last night and this morning God knows if he knocked you up or not! Yes I know about this morning too, you better take two of those damn pills. If you have his kid, I'm gone."

Dot moved closer to her husband and put her arm around his waist she tried to kiss him but he turned his head. She placed her cup down on the counter and put both arms around her husband. She said, "Don't worry Tim I'm not having his kids. I'm not that dumb! Look we all agreed Tim that this night, yes night the full night would be for me to have Lee. We agreed Tim!!! You agreed! You agreed to allow me to have one night with Lee not one time. You told me it was OK. You said yes when I asked you. You knew there was a chance of him staying longer than one quick fuck. We agreed and you promised this would have no effect on us. You even told us you wanted this Timmy, you wanted me to have this sex with Lee. Timmy you said you loved me enough that you could handle it and that you wanted to see Lee fuck me. You sat there and jerked off as you watched us do it. You knew he was going to come back to the bed after he showered. And I asked you to have sex with me Tim. When you and I were finished having sex you knew Lee might come back to the bed. And you knew damn well that he was going to screw me again when he did. So don't be upset with me now, now that it's over. The one night is done Tim. It happened and I thank you for it. I love you so very much my darling. When Lee leaves I want to take you back to the spare bed and make love to you all day long. Until we have to pick the kids up at my mothers at 7PM that is."

Tim looked at her and asked why the spare bedroom? She said the sheets were clean in there, the sheets in the master bedroom were off and in the washer already. They were just way too nasty.

He said, "When is he leaving?"

Dot was still holding him as she said, "Tim, look I have to tell you something. Lee is taking a shower right now but he wants to spend some time with me next Saturday afternoon. He wants to come over and pick me up at around 4PM and take me out on sort of a thank you date. Well not really a date, he just wants to take me to a Reggae concert down in the park and then maybe dinner after that. We found out last night that we both like that type of music and I know you don't, so he asked me to go. But if you say no then I won't go. I told him I would spend as much time making love with you this week, as you wanted to do it. That I wanted to show you how much I love you and thank you for letting me have him last night. But I'm pretty sure by 3PM next Saturday we'll be finished don't you baby? I mean that is a long time and I promise I'm going to fuck you morning noon and night whenever you are home with me. Oh Timmy I love you so much for what you gave me yesterday! We never have sex for more than two hours, most of the time it's only one hour. And if we do it again all week we can still do it one more time before noon on Saturday. That way we'll be done by 2PM I'm sure. And then I can shower and dress and be ready to go with Lee by 3PM. But baby, I told him I wanted to make sure you were fine with it."

Tim wasn't hugged his wife back. He was standing there listening to her talk. He hesitated a moment before giving her his reply. "Are you planning to spend a lot of time with him there?"

She looked up at him and said, "Well it's late Saturday afternoon and we don't really have anything planned Timmy. So when he asked me if I could spend a few hours with him I told him yes if you agreed."

"What are you planning on doing with him, fucking him some more?"

She said, "No silly, he wants to take me to a outdoor concert, there'll be hundreds of people around so I'm sure we won't be fucking. Other than that, I'm not sure if he has anything else planned except maybe dinner some place. Let's wait until he gets out of the shower and we can talk about it. But I don't want to take much time since it will cut into our time baby! I can't wait to get you in bed. I know I missed you and you missed me."

Lee had stepped out of the bedroom wearing only his boxer shorts. Dot said. "Finally! Now it's my turn. You boys don't talk bad about me while I'm gone."

Lee grabbed her by the waist as she walked past him and gave her a kiss. Tim saw his tongue enter her mouth. She held on to him pressing her body against him. Then she broke the embrace and walked into the bathroom. Tim saw him whispering into Dot's ear and she smiled and shook her head yes. Lee walked toward the kitchen and glanced over at Tim standing in the living room and nodded his head and said, "Hey buddy!"

He walked by Tim and went into the kitchen and poured himself a cup of coffee. He drank down his coffee fast and poured a second cup and then walked into the living room. When he did he saw Tim still sitting on the sofa. He took a seat across from him. Finally Tim asked, "Dot told me you want to take her out next weekend for a few hours Lee. What do you have in mind with my wife?"

Lee smiled as he thought about Tim's question and said to himself, "I want to spend most of my time with this cock buried to the hilt in her tight little white pussy. I absolutely love fuck your wife Timmy!"

But he said, "Well Tim, there is a concert down in the park near my place. Dot told me she loves the type of music they'll be playing and you don't so I wanted to take your wife there and then maybe dinner afterwards if she's hungry."

Tim sat starring for a moment thinking to himself that it seemed innocent enough for Lee to take his wife to the festival. "Do you plan on being gone long?"

Lee answered. "The music starts around 4PM and lasts until 7PM. Then we might get a bit to eat afterwards."

Lee was starring down between the opening of Tim's robe and saw Tim's cock jumping. He knew Tim was excited and most likely scared at the same time. He couldn't believe Tim was even considering what he was asked. How the hell could any man let his beautiful white wife let him, a black man who fucked her all night and again this morning, go out with that man another day? He had no idea but if Tim let them go Lee knew he would be fucking Dot again very soon.

Lee really wanted to ask Tim how any man could watch his wife being fucked like he had fucked Dot last night? But then he felt that wouldn't be wise so he didn't mention anything about it.

Tim was also starring at Lee who was only wearing the thin boxer shorts and he could see the outline of his large sex muscle under his shorts. Tim was very impressed with this man's big cock. He only wished he had one like it. Tim couldn't help notice how big it was as Lee stood up and stretched long and hard. Lee said, "Oh man I'm beat didn't get much sleep last night Tim. I'm going home and take a nap first before I do anything."

The head of Lee's cock came out from under the leg of his underwear as he stretched hard and long again. Lee's cock even soft was bigger than Tim's cock was when Tim was hard. Lee didn't even have an erection and he was larger. Tim figured it must have been two or three times as big as his own. But right now, it was just hanging straight down between his legs.

Lee said, "I have to go home and change my clothes and do some other things but that will give you and Dot some time to chat and decide if you are OK with her going next Saturday. I'll call you later in the week and you can let me know buddy. Thanks again for a great night with Dot. I'm going to go say goodbye to her and tell her I'll call later."

He walked into the bathroom like it was his house. He watched Dot in the shower as he stood on the outside of the clear shower curtain. Dot was washing her one leg, which was on the edge of the tub. The way she was bending over Lee had a perfect view of her breasts hanging down. He loved her full big breasts. But he loved that pink little pussy more. He opened the curtain behind her and reached between her legs and cupped her cunt and squeezed it as he cleared his throat at the same time. She jumped when she felt his hand on her pussy and hearing him clear his throat. He said, 'Stay just like that baby. God I can't get enough of your body. Your pussy feels like silk baby!"

She smiled and slowly stood up feeling his long fingers inside her. Lee watched the water wash the soap off of her tits and stomach and legs. As he stroked her slit with his finger he smiled and said, "I'll call you later on this week. You need to convince him to let you go with me Dot. Do it during and after you fuck him. He'll let you, I'm sure of it. I'll talk with you soon and then I'm going to fuck you soon after that."

She smiled and said, 'I can hardly wait to feel that big black cock back inside me Lee. I'll work on him all day and night for the entire week. He'll let me I'm almost sure of it too. I can't believe he said yes to last night! God it was so good with you baby."

Lee bend down and licked her nipples on both breasts his hand was still rubbing her clit. She moaned as he kissed her and shoved two fingers deep inside her hole. She felt so evil and so nasty and yet so very, very sexually hot for him. He kissed her hard as his hand kept running between her legs and his two fingers pumping between her wet pussy lips and deep inside her hole. She was slippery and he fingered her easier this morning. He knew he had stretched her good last night and this morning. Finally they broke their embrace and Lee said, "Keep this warm for me baby! And make sure old Timmy enjoys it while he still can."

She smiled at him and watched as he looked at her and licking his fingers. "God what have I got myself into. His cock drives me wild and he's so aggressive. Yes, Lee takes what he wants and I love the way he fucked me four times last night. I know Tim heard us all night long", she said to herself as he turned and left the room and she finished up with her shower.

Dot came back into the living room wearing only the towel she had dried off with. Tim was sitting there looking into space. She walked up behind him and rubbed his shoulders and kissed his neck. She walked around and stood in front of him and dropped the towel. "See anything you like sweetie." She said?

As she said it she moved closer to her husband sitting on the sofa. He wrapped his arms around her body and put his face against her lower stomach. His chin was pressed against her mound. He was almost crying as he said, "OH God Dot! Oh God! I missed you so much last night. Lying there and hearing you and Lee fucking like wild animals made me so excited and so sick all at the same time. Why can't I stop this craziness? One second I love seeing you and your body going wild fucking yourself on his big cock. And the next second I'm being ripped apart, my heart breaking and the fear of loosing you so great I think I could die. Why can't I just say no more and make Lee disappear from both of our lives?"

As she moved in closer Tim's face moved a little lower until he was kissing the very top of her pussy mound. If Dot had any hair around her pussy his face would have been in it. He looked up and she smiled down at him. She said, "I love you very much Tim and I want to thank you again for loving me enough to deal with all of this and allowing me to have Lee last night. I know it was hard baby! I know it was very hard for you. But you have to know I love you even more because you gave me it. Kneel in front of me my love and let me show you how much I love you."

He looked up at her with a question in his eyes. He wasn't sure what Dot was asking him. She smiled down at him and held his head against her warm lower body. She felt his hands holding her around the cheeks of her perfect ass. He was squeezing it gently. As she pushed gently against his shoulders with her hands, she felt his mouth kissing around the top of her sex. She said, "Oh Timmy! Lower! Lick my pussy please. Lick it and make me cum with you my loving husband."

She moaned and lifted up on her toes so Tim's mouth and tongue could just get to the opening of her slit and touch her clit. As she stood there, she pulled on him and Tim slid off the sofa. He knelt in front of her with his face inches from her pussy and she could feel his warm breath on her wetness. He looked up into her eyes and she told him, "Everything will be OK baby, I promise. It will be OK Timmy. Everything is wonderful my loving Timmy. And this week I'm going to show you how much I appreciate you letting me have time with Lee and fuck him. Now baby, lick me please! Lick my pussy baby."

Tim looked at her swollen pussy lips and he put his mouth against them gently. He began to lick and kiss them as he made love to them. "Oh yes Timmy! That's it Timmy bath my sore pussy with your wonderful warm mouth. Lick it sweetie, lick it and please it for me! Oh yes Timmy, you always make me feel so good. Yes, that's it lick it! Oh Timmy, it feels so good baby. Lick! Lick it baby!"

She moaned as she held his head and pushed her cunt into his face. As he licked and kissed and sucked on her pussy Dot opened her legs wider and sot of squatted so he could get all of his face up between her legs. She held his head and ran her fingers through his hair as she pushed his face harder so his tongue could go deeper and further into her hole. She held his head under her and squatted lower directly on his face so his tongue could enter her hole deeper. She loved how his tongue felt inside her pussy tunnel. She told him over and over again how much she loved him and his wonderful mouth and tongue!

Finally when she was about to cum she lifted his face out from under her open legs and saw his face covered with her juices. He was looking up into her eyes. She saw the sexual hungry and also the sadness on his face. She took his hand and told him to stand up. She helped him to stand and when he did she took his hand and said, "Come on Tim. I want you to come to bed with me so I can show you that Lee can't ever take me away from you. I told you before and I'm telling you now he's just a human dildo and that's all he is to me. Sure he fucked me like I have never been fucked before Timmy. And yes, I loved his big black cock inside my pussy deeper than you or anyone or anything has ever been before, but baby I'm yours now and always will be."

She held his hand and they walked into the bedroom. She turned and kissed him hard. When she did Tim ran his hands up her back and held her like she was going to disappear if he let her go. She broke the kiss but not the embrace. She smiled at Tim and said, "Now lay on the bed my loving husband and make love to me. I want you to fuck me Timmy! Fuck me and let me show you that I love only you. I will do anything you want Timmy for as long as you want it. Tell me what you want my love. But please Timmy; finish eating my pussy first. Suck my pussy and make me cum with your beautiful mouth and tongue. Oh Timmy please lick my pussy, please!"

She crawled up on the bed and he told her to lay back. She did and Tim dropped to his knees next to her. As she lay on the bed with her legs wide opened he began to make love to Dot's pussy with his mouth tongue and fingers. She absolutely loved the way Tim ate her cunt. Today she was very wet. Tim must not have realized it or didn't care now that some of the cum Lee had pumped so very deep into her pussy was still leaking slowly out of it. Timmy licked and sucked his wife's pussy again and again for a very long time. As his mouth, his wonderful warm wet mouth and tongue made his wife cum hard he was also licking some of Lee's used cum too. Again and again Tim got his wife off as he ate he into at least three orgasms.