Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sighed and said he didn't know why or what or how but he was so scarred that eventually she would want Lee more than she wanted him. She told him, "That would never happen my love. If I started to feel anything but sexually for Lee I would cut it off and stop seeing him. I swear Tim you have nothing to worry about. Now do you feel like making love to me again?"

He said, "I think we should eat something to give us energy."

They stood and walked into the kitchen. As she cooked he stood behind her and rubbed her lovely round ass against the shorts she had on. After a few minutes he said, "Turn off the stove and turn around."

She smiled as she turned the burner off and turned to face him. God she was so beautiful even with no make up her hair wasn't styled and she didn't have on anything sexy. Tim knelt on the floor and undid the shorts. She wasn't wearing any underwear and as he slid the shorts down her hips she wiggled her ass and they fell to the floor. He smiled up at her and kissed her directly on her pussy slit. She pulled him up and kissed him. She said, "Oh Timmy I love you so much baby! Take me to our bed and make love to me."

He picked her up and carried her to the table instead. He pushed all the plates to the side and lowered her down on the table. He looked at her and she smiled. She slowly and very erotically and extremely sexual opened her legs spreading them wide for him to see her cunt. It was still red and fat. She used her fingers to spread her pussy lips for him. Tim dove between her legs and licked and sucked her pussy again. Dot screamed as she climaxed hard against Tim's face and fingers in seconds.

Then they fucked on the table before they ate. When they finished he carried her to the bedroom and they spent the rest of the day fucking and sucking. It was like that all week. In the morning before Tim went to work she either sucked him dry or fucked him that way. Then at night they spent hours in bed doing the same thing after the kids were asleep. He had never licked her pussy as much or as good as he did that week. Three times he came home for lunch and took her again. The sex was fantastic and every time they made love she teased him with the idea of being fucked by Lee on Saturday night. She teased Tim and told him she would be all-alone and in Lee's house. She would be in his bed fucking him and then come home to her loving husband. Then she would kiss and lick his ear and whispered how she had been fucked so well. He would then give Tim the fucking of his life. She said she would tell him how Lee fucked her with his big hard black cock. She would give him every detail of their evening. By Thursday night when they prepared for bed they were both dead tired.

Lee had talked with her three times that week and gave her some recommendations and suggestions on what to do with Tim. He told her that on Thursday morning she should give him the normal sex and then tell Tim she wasn't going to fuck him again until she came home from fucking Lee on Saturday night. She was to cut him off. Oh Tim could eat her pussy that night but he was cut off. She let Tim eat her pussy Thursday night but she wouldn't let him fuck her. She did suck him off before they went to sleep but her pussy was now reserved only for her black lover.

Then on Friday morning she told him she wanted him to hold off from jerking off until she came home to him with her pussy filled with Lee's cum. She said she wanted him to fill her with two days and nights of his loving husband's cum. She also told him she would kept his cock out of her pussy maybe as long as the following Saturday if she saw him jerking off.

Then on Friday she told him he could kiss her goodbye but he couldn't touch her body until she came home from Lee's house. When he asked her if he could eat her pussy she told him no. When he asked if he could jerk off looking at her? Again she told him no. In fact that night she wore a pair of old pajamas that covered all of her body and Dot only kissed his cheek before rolling over. When he wanted to cuddle she pushed him away and told him he would have to live with this until after she had been with Lee. It was her new rule.

And then.........then when they woke it was Saturday morning and the reality hit both of them. Today she would be with Lee and she was going to fuck him again.