Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally when her clit became so sensitive, that she couldn't stand his tongue licking it or his lips sucking it any longer, she whispered for him to come up and fuck her. Tim moved up her body and she bent her knees and spread her legs even wider as she guided his cock into her open wet hole. He sank into her with one easy push. There was no where near the friction he was use too. Lee had stretched her pussy tunnel wider with his big thick cock and it hadn't recovered completely yet. But Tim was determined and began to fuck her gently just like he always did at first. He pumped and humped in and out of Dot who felt him moving in and out of her but not like she usually felt him and certainly not like she had felt Lee's big cock just a little while ago. She missed it already.

But Dot wanted to please her husband as much as possible so she wrapped her legs around her Tim's back and moaned telling him she was almost there. She was faking cumming as she locked her legs and held him as deep as he could get his cock. A few seconds later, Dot felt her pussy flooded with Tim's cum. She arched her back and thrust into him faking an orgasm. "Oh yes Timmy! You're making me cum to baby! Oh God it feels so good. Cum in me baby! Fill me with your love cum", she whispered in his ear.

Dot began to go wild under him faking her orgasm and fucking him like she had fucked Lee. She had faked many of them over the years and Tim didn't seem to know it this time either. He kissed her and held her and stayed inside her until his cock just fell out. His now one-inch soft cock was deflated completely but Dot held him and kissed him and did all the things a loving wife does with her husband after he cums to show him she loves him. She held him for a long time and actually almost fell asleep with him on top of her still. She was still somewhat exhausted from the night she had with Lee.

She woke up when she felt Tim roll off of her. She watched him go into the bathroom and then come out with a cloth and a towel. He began to wash her pussy and his cum out of her cunt with the warm wash clothe. Then he dried her and started to make love to her again with his mouth and tongue. She held his head and let him work on her pussy again pleasing her.

It felt rather good to feel his lips and tongue licking and sucking her very well fucked pussy. Again Tim must not have realized or didn't care that some of his cum was still leaking out her his wife's pussy but then so was some of Lee's. Tim licked her and drank her juices as well as the cum from Lee and himself. She held his head and squeezed her thighs as she moaned, "Oh God Timmy! Your mouth feels so good. Yes baby! Yes. Suck my pussy Timmy, love it baby! Love my pussy with your wonderful mouth Timmy! Oh God Timmy don't stop I'm.... almost...there.! Yes! Yes my Love! I'm cumming! Cumming......again! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!!!!!"

She arched her back and moaned deeply as she lifted her hips and pumped her cunt on her husband's mouth and face. She wasn't faking her orgasm this time it was covering her with a wonderful warm feeling just like it always did. Tim wrapped his arms and hands around her ass and held her ass and hips up off the bed as he lapped her cunt like a cat laps its milk. She humped and humped and humped as he drove her wild with his tongue giving her another orgasm behind the first one. "Oh yes, Timmy! You have a great mouth and tongue." she moaned as she peaked again. She was thinking she was going to love this. She would have Lee's big cock to fuck her and Timmy's mouth to lick and eat her. Yes this was going to be wonderful. She only hopped Tim would want to continue it for a long, long time

Encouraging him, Dot cried out, "Oh Timmy it's so good. Oh yes baby! Eat me. Lick my cunt Timmy, lick it, lick it, lick it, lick, lick, lick, ahhhhh yes baby, lick it all up!"

Tim was working very hard to please his wife with his mouth. He could just hear her muffled words of passion as she pressed her thighs tight against his head covering most of his ears. As she held his head in place she said, "Yes, yes baby! That's it! That's a good boy! Now Timmy! Now suck me! Oh fuck yes!! Suck, suck, SUCK MY CLIT NOW TIM!"

Her body was humping faster now and she was pumping and thrusting like a mad woman as she told him, "Suck my pussy! Oh my God! Yesssssssss Tim. Yes, yes, yessssss Timmy!!"

She was screamed out as she climaxed for the third time again! Some of her cries were so loud she was sure the neighbor could hear her sounds of passion and lust. She didn't care. Last night when Lee was fucking her she was making even louder sounds and she didn't care then and she didn't care today as her husband was eating her. Dot arched again and began to peak with her third climax.

As she pressed her pussy against Tim's face, she loved his oral stimulation. He was very good at eating pussy that was for sure. And then when she told him to fuck her again, Tim quickly moved up and presented his cock into her. He was hard, she was amazed that he got hard again so fast as he ate her pussy. She took it and held it with two fingers and her thumb as she moved her body so her open hole could take him again. Again Tim slipped onto her warm wet tunnel with even less resistance now. She started to hump him immediately as she rubbed her clit with two fingers.

Tim was like a man processed now and he was humping her as fast as she could ever remember. The problem was her pussy was larger now and she could hardly fell his little cock today. Tim tried as hard as he could and fucked Dot long and hard but she wasn't getting off. So she took matters into her own hands and pinched her clit as she rubbed it. It took a few seconds but she began to thrust back now. They both came together this time. Dot from her fingers and Tim from fucking his wife with his cock. Again she didn't fake the orgasm

Then when it was over they held each other and kissed and cuddled. As they laid there Tim finally asked, "How long will you be out with Lee Saturday afternoon? When are you coming back home Dot."

She kissed him and gently started to play with his little soft cock. She said, "I don't know Tim. A few hours I guess, more if we go to dinner later on, I guess. Why? I'll be home baby that's all you have to know and not worry about it. I'll always come home to you my love."

She kissed him and continued to play with his soft cock. She knew he was most likely finished since his dick wasn't getting hard. He turned and looked at her. Then he said, "You are so beautiful Dot and you know I love you so much. But, please tell me you won't fuck him again. Please! I couldn't stand it knowing he had you alone and was doing all those things he did to you last night. Please"

She sighed and held his cock as she continued to play with it. She was sure she felt it jump a little when she said, "He does have a big cock doesn't he? I mean it's so much bigger than yours baby. I'm sorry but it's the truth Timmy. Oh Timmy, hold my breasts. Suck them for me. My nipples need sucking so badly baby."

She stroked his face with her other hand. As she played with his nuts and cock she said, "I'm going to a concert on Saturday with him sweetie. I told you before there will be a lot of people there. You know I wouldn't fuck Lee with a bunch of people around. Don't you?"

He looked at her and then at the hard nipple pressing against his palm. She whispered, "Pinch it! Pinch my nipples Timmy. Suck it for me. It needs pinching and sucking badly. Oh Tim his cock was so damn big and it went inside me so deep. So deep"

She felt her husband's cock jump for sure this time. It wasn't hard and she had been playing with it a long time. She was almost positive Tim would not get hard again. He had had it. He wasn't going to get hard again. She sighed and said, "Mumm that feels nice baby. Suck it harder for me. You know Lee wants us to continue this don't you Timmy? He told me he was sure you enjoyed last night too. Did you Tim? Did you like seeing me get fucked with his big black cock?"

He moaned and she felt his cock start to grow! It was just a little but it was definitely longer now. She smiled as she pulled on it using her two fingers and thumb to stroke it and work on it! As she wrapped them around the thin shaft she sighed and told him she loved him so much. . She said to herself, "Yes, Tim is starting to get excited again." She could hardly believe it.

They stayed like that for a while with Tim sucking and playing with her wonderful full breasts and nipples and Dot trying hard to get Tim's cock hard one more time. It was after 7PM now.

As Tim broke his sucking he looked up at her and said, "When you leave the festival and if he takes you to dinner Dot please don't let him talk you into fuck him again. Please."

He said it like he really didn't want her to do it again with Lee but his cock jumped again and again when she stroked it. She was sure she felt it stiffening more now too and with each minute that went by it got a little harder. He was just a little harder but she continued to stroke it with her two figures and thumb and tickled his balls. She held his mouth to her breast and whispered, "Oh Timmy, no one has sex during dinner baby. I won't fuck him during dinner I promise."

He looked up again and said, "No. No I mean while you're eating don't let him talk you into going with him someplace after dinner so he can fuck you again."

She felt his cock getting stiffer still as she stroked it a little quicker and harder now. It was now long enough so she could use three fingers and her thumb. Dot slowly stroked it up and down running her nails over the cock head and making him jump with the nice sexual feeling. He was definitely feeling harden. She smiled at him and said, "Shhh baby! Suck my nipple, your mouth feels so good."

He said, "Please Dot. Tell him no, please! OK?"

She said, "Timmy, I have no idea that Lee even wants to take me to dinner. And if he does, how can I know what he'll talk about? But you have to realize he'll want to discuss what happened last night sometime baby! I mean wouldn't you?"

He moaned as she squeezed his little hard on. She said, 'And I think it would actually be good for all of us if I did talk with Lee about what happened last night and how we both feel about it. I mean we need to discuss it sometime Timmy! Oh Timmy your cock is getting hard again. Do you want to fuck me again baby?"

He moaned and said, "Oh God yes Dot! I never want to stop fucking you. If I only......."

She said, "If you only what baby?"

He said, "Oh nothing! I just wish you would tell me for sure that you wouldn't fuck Lee again if you had the chance."

She said, "Oh Timmy! Look! Who am I in bed with right now? Who am I making love to right now baby? Who fucked me twice and is ready to fuck me again? It's you, you my love, my loving husband. You're my loving husband and always will be regardless of whether or not you let me fuck Lee again. God Timmy you are getting much harder. Now lay back and let me sit on your hard cock this time. Yes baby lay back and let me show you my love. Let me fuck you again Timmy and make you cum. I'll make you feel so good baby!"

She pushed him on his back and straddled his cock. As Dot slowly so very, very slowly lowered her pussy down on Tim's cock she smiled down and said, "See we are fucking for the third time Tim. I wonder why that is? Could it be Lee. I mean we talk about Lee and him fucking me again and your cock is screaming to fuck me for the third time. I think Lee has done us both a world of good."

Tim just moaned as Dot began to slowly ride his cock back and forth. She knew he loved this way of fucking her. She rocked back and forth on his dick and took his hands and placed them on her breasts. She said, "Squeeze them baby! Squeeze my big tits for me. Doesn't this feel good Timmy?"

He said, "Oh God Dot your body is amazing and your pussy feel so good this way. Yes Dottie fuck me baby! Fuck me!"

She smiled and bent forward and dangled her tits in his face. She said, "Open your mouth."

He did and she put a breast into it. She whispered, "Suck it Timmy! Your mouth feels so good. Suck my nipples."

Tim held her breasts and moved his mouth from her right breast to her left one and back again as she moved on his cock. She moaned as she rocked a little faster on his cock. She said, "You know Timmy, I think you might like me to fuck Lee again."

He started to protest but she cut him off by saying, "No Tim let me finish! I mean look at us we are fucking again baby! Three times in one day. Would you like to be able to get hard and fuck me three times every day my love?"

He moaned, "Yes, but...", but again she interrupted him and said, "Would you like me to fuck you tomorrow morning and then tomorrow night and if you come home at lunch time we can fuck again? Would you like that Timmy?"

He held her hips now and began to lift up moving his cock in and out of her faster. She knew he was very excited. She heard him moan, "Yes! Oh God yes Dot! I want to fuck you as many times as I can baby!"

She smiled down and said, "Well them I think fucking Lee again would help us do just that. You sure seem to get excited when we talk about his big cock going inside me. Would you like me to fuck him again on Saturday night when I go out with him. I promise that when I come home to you I'll tell you what we did baby! Would you like that? Would you like me to sit on your big hard cock like this and fuck him like I'm fucking you? Would you like to listen to me telling you all about Lee and me and what we did while I fuck you Timmy? I could go home with him and fuck him in his bed Saturday night baby! Would that be Ok with you Timmy? Tell me you want me to fuck him again Timmy!"

Tim was on the brink of cumming now and Dot knew it. She was rotating her hips and screwed him harder and faster now. Tim continued to suck and play with her big breasts and nipples as he listened to her said, "You know Timmy I could take him to his place and fuck him hard for you. Just for you Timmy, you know after dinner I could go back to his place and fuck him and have him cum inside me again before I come home to you?"

Tim moaned loudly and started to hump up into her harder and faster. She lowered her pussy down all the way onto his cock and laid her body down fully on top of him. As he held her she began to lift just her pussy up and down on his shaft pumping it up and down fast. He cried out telling her how good it felt. She knew it did and she was enjoying it too since his little cock was rubbing her clit in this position.

Up and down, up and down, up and down she pumped her cunt on his cock as she licked and kissed him. She moaned as she felt his cock getting warmer, harder and thicker. She knew he was close to cumming again. "Yes my love fill me again baby! Cum in me Timmy", she moaned as she continued to fuck him.

And just like Lee had instructed her she said, "Yes Timmy. That's it baby! Oh God your cock feels so much bigger and so much harder today baby! I love you so much Tim! Yes baby, I think I'm going to fuck Lee again Saturday night just for you Timmy! Yes, before I come home to you my love I'll fuck him and have a pussy full of his cum. I'll fuck him Saturday night Timmy! Would you like that Timmy?"

As her pussy humped his cock faster and faster she licked his ear and whispered, "Oh Timmy I love you so very much. I'll do it for you Timmy. Yes my love, I'll come home to you with a pussy full of Lee's cum and tell you all about it. You would like that wouldn't you my love. You would like me to get fucked again with his huge black cock!"

She was fucking Tim now as fast as she could go and she felt her own orgasm building fast. She was going to cum too this time. No faking it she was going to have a cock orgasm from Tim's cock!! He was holding her tightly and she was thrusting her pussy on his cock now and he was thrusting up into her hole as fasts as he could go too. They were both trying make each other cum. And they were both very close too.. The walls of her pussy slide along his cock shaft and it felt like heaven to Tim. Her breasts were in his face and he was sucking them so hard it hurt.

Dot rammed her cunt on his cock and felt him arch his back and thrust up into her lifting his ass up off the bed time and time again. She held on to him and she heard him moan as she said, "Tell me Timmy! Tell me you want me to fuck Lee again. Tell me you want me to fuck him Saturday night just like this baby! Tell me baby! Tell me!"

As Tim began to slam his cock as deep into his wife as he physically could and he started to cum. He moaned, "Oh fuck yes! Yes Dot I want you....want you to....to fuck.....Lee. Fuck him hard and long and.....then come home to me. Oh fuck yes baby! Fuck him and tell me about it! OH Fuck!! I'm cumming so hard!"

She pushed her pussy hole down hard on his cock and took him as deep as she could get him as she locked her pussy walls tightly around his throbbing shaft as he pumped shot after shot after shot of his cum deep inside her. She felt his cum slamming into her and she knew he was cumming so hard, maybe as hard as he had ever cum in his life. She held him and climaxed on his cock letting him pump all of his cum into her. "Yes Timmy, cum for me baby! Cum as you think about me fucking Lee's big cock. Fill me my love. Give me your cum! I'll fuck him for you Timmy. I'll fuck him and then come home to you baby! And you can fuck me as I tell you all about it! Oh God Timmy you're making me cum now", she moaned because she was going wild with her own orgasm thinking of what she would do with Lee on Saturday night!.

She was cumming hard thinking about Lee and his big black cock fucking her deeper and harder than Tim could ever do. As Tim finished his climax, she told him, "I'll do it Timmy. I'll do it for you baby, for us! I love you so much! I'll fuck Lee for you and then bring home his cum in my pussy. Then you can fuck me while I tell you all about what we did. Oh God Timmy I love you so much. Thank you baby! Thank you for letting me have Lee again. Thank you."

She kissed him again and again and again as she had peaked with her orgasm and was now slowly coming down. As Tim's climax resided too he realized what he had told she could do. He closed his eyes as tears came in them. He fucking hated himself but knew deep inside he wanted this. They held each other like that for a long time. Dot kissed and licked and kissed Tim again and again. She told him she loved him over and over and over again.

And then she felt Tim's cock fall out of her. She rolled off of him and went down to his cock and took his shrinking cock in her mouth. She started to suck and lick him clean of all his cum before moving up again and holding him tightly in her arms. She was stroking his face and kissing him and telling him how good it was with them tonight. Again she thanked him for allowing her to fuck Lee again next Saturday night. As they held each other they both fell asleep.

It was morning when they woke up still in the same position. They both showered together and kissed and touched each other for a long time, actually the water turned cool before they got out dried off and went downstairs to make breakfast.

They sat and ate breakfast and then moved outside and sat out on the deck and talked. "You know I love you more that I ever had," Dot said as she looked at him.

He said, "I know. I just wish I, we hadn't started this with Lee."

She said, "Tim you have to admit it turns you on like nothing else I have seem do to you. We haven't had sex like that since........we were first married and we were all over each other all the time. Look, I don't know how many times I have to tell you, Lee is just a dick. He's not a problem and never will be between us. You know I love being fucked by him. I know you like seeing it when I do. So let's be honest and fair with each other and agree that the sex between us was unbelievable after Lee did it with me. But baby, I love you and would never do anything that would really break us up. We have something so good and if we have Lee do it every once in awhile with me and you know about it, then as long s it makes both of our love lives better what's the harm?"