Early Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice dancing, whoever you are."

"Don't I know you from some place? My god, you look familiar."

She girl smiled big and just shook her head, teasing him further, as she looked back at him on the corner of the dance floor now.

"I'm sure you've seen me before, in something. You wanna look at me again and see if you can remember?"

As she stood in front of him and put her hands on her hips, with a smug smirk on her face, Seth's eyes rolled over her body trying to get the sense of deja vu out of him before his mind went racing, when he noticed the little beauty mark on the right corner up her lip. He looked in her eyes and then he said it.

"You're Kate Upton..."

"Yep! And who are you?"

"My name's Seth."

She giggled at that thick British accent that she could hear over the loud dance floor. Surprisingly, no one seemed to have noticed that the man blurted out the name of the most famous model in America at the time. Kate took her hand to take his

"Pleasure to meet you tonight, Seth. Do you want to dance with me?"

"Fucking yes! I'd love to!"

Kate laughed and then he followed behind her in a crackling.

"Good, that's what I like to hear. Now come on, dancer boy, before the next song starts!"

With his hand in hers, Kate went to dragging Seth out onto the more populated end of the dance floor. All the while, the bass track was still pumping as the DJ was now speaking, and getting ready to drop the encore of his set list.

Meanwhile upstairs, Aubrey and Trevor were sitting together with two big bottles of Jack Daniels and two drinking glasses as they sat side by side all big silly grins as they clanked their glasses together and were drinking. The two had been talking over business a little, but had been so side tracked with the atmosphere of being in this club. Aubrey threw her hand over Trevor's shoulder and then he did the same.

"I've been listening to one of your CD's. Those tracks you were making with that one brunette haired chick over in Britain, you know the one?"

"Yeah, what about those tracks baby?"

"They were fucking incredible! I want that kind of synth on my record! That loud synth stuff, it's like something out of the 80's, I love that!"

Trevor took the bottle and poured them both more to drink as she was rambling in his ear, leaning over him. He brought the glass up to drink before replying with a loud gulp.

"Thank you Aubrey. I love that kind of stuff too, it's why I make it that way. I don't want to fade into the current phase of modern dance, the old stuff was always better."

She went for the small drinking glass between his finger tips and then looked in his eyes, as he dropped his mouth, in a small surprise at what she was doing.

"Getting a little greedy there with my drink?"

Aubrey looked back in his eyes as she took the glass and gulped down all of what was left in it, and then raised her head with a smug grin on her face. She sat the glass down on the table.

"If you're calling that greedy, you haven't seen nothing yet Trevor."

At that moment, all he could do was smile back at her, as she seemed to understand him, and for herself, this was just the type of man that Aubrey liked to party with. Trevor grabbed his bottle and went to pouring more in his glass, seeing as she hadn't touched hers yet.

"I like a woman like you. Sexy, knows how to drink, knows how to be greedy."

"Just my kind of man two darling. I think you and me, we're about to have a great relationship working in music."

Finished speaking her words, Aubrey figured the time was up as she leaned over and placed a kiss on his lips. Trevor eagerly kissed her back, savoring the taste of this woman before breaking the kiss and looking back into her big blue eyes and moaned.

"Let's finish one of these bottles, and talk business later."

"Just what I wanted to do."

While Aubrey and Trevor had their moment of intimacy upstairs, down stairs the party had went to booming as a new set list was dropped by the DJ in charge, and Kate had Seth wrapped around her finger, as she had bounced him through the mob of bodies on the dance floor and they watched the assembly moving about shift in different colors that were beating down over the floor. Yellow, green, blue, and pink went over Kate's face from Seth's view as they were dancing about.

"Yo Seth!"

Out of the confusion, Seth turned to see Mike jumping around on the dance floor behind him, bumping into himself and Kate. There was his friend that he had forgotten all about who he last had spoken to before heading to the bar.

"Mike! This is Kate-"

"Hi Mike! Dance with me!"

Kate cut him off from speaking in fear he might shout out her last name and grab the attention of more horny drunk males on the dance floor. She turned over to Mike and smiled at him before bumping herself over him and grinding her ass on him. She went back over to Seth now, and pushed back on him, as Mike was coming back over and the three of them went to shuffling against one another doing their clumsy dances, not caring at all if they were good or bad, just that this was a good time.

"Hey Kate!"

"Yeah Seth!?"

"I'll be right back! I gotta run to the bathroom real quick!"

Kate bust out laughing as did he, as she couldn't help but make a joke to him about it.

"You better go boy! Go go go!"

"Don't worry man! I'll dance with this beauty while you're away!"

Stepping backwards, Seth's last sight was Mike behind Kate wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her behind him as she busted out laughing at him and went to grinding backwards, pressing her ass into him from behind once more. As Seth turned around and went to sprinting off from the dance floor, Kate made her full attention now on the friend, as she turned around, pushing that heavy signature cleavage up on his chest, rubbing against him and giving him devious eyes.

"You know how to touch Mike...I like that."

Looking into her big blue eyes, Mike had no chance of recognizing her at all in the heat of this moment. She stepped backwards from him, as if teasing him to come with her. As he made his push forward with his feet, she turned around and went to walking off the dance floor now, which he eagerly followed. Kate turned around, holding up her finger calling her forth.

"Come on! I'll show you some real dancing, big boy."

Mike grinned big now, flashing those shark teeth under his big mustache as he brought his hands together and clapped them, before doing a little bow to her.

"You are the dance queen, show me what you got."

"Over by the table here, you ordered drinks didn't you?"

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"Cause you smell like martinis, goofy boy!"

Laughing at him, she watched him walk his way back over to his table which to her guess, had 3 empty drinks on it. Once he sat down she put her hands on the table and went to doing some funny dance, moving her body down and throwing her hands up.

"This is cat daddy."

Mike bust out laughing watching her and went to stomping his feet clumsily and clapping his hands. He had no idea whatever dance this was or what the hell she was doing but he thought it was hilarious and down right smoldering hot. Some from the bar behind them went to throwing their hands up and shouting towards them.

"Hey you! What the fuck!? This isn't a strip club! Cut that shit off or I call security on you stupid people!"

"Oh shit, looks like I caught some bad attention."

Embarrassed for a second, Kate went to sitting down at the table with him and breathing out, as all Mike could do was act as if he wasn't bothered by the whole incident.

"You want a drink Kate?"

"Sure...I'll have a martini...one like you got sitting here half empty."

"Oh and you ain't gonna drink after me? I like that, smart. I probably got bad germs."

"Yep, you smell like martinis you know? I don't want to get the cooties from you."

Giving him a little playful smile, he laughed and got up, patting her shoulder.

"Two martinis for you and me...oh yeah, and a third for Seth, when he comes back."

"Oh god! I hope he didn't get lost going to the bathroom! It's a maze upstairs."

Mike walked off now to the bar, and Kate sat there thinking for a minute. She had to stop herself from getting up to go find her new friend, as it indeed was a labyrinth upstairs where the bathrooms were. At the same time upstairs, someone else was making a leave as a pair of big high heels were stomping right next to sneakers. Trevor had his arm wrapped around Aubrey right when Seth bumped into them. Stopping dead in his tracks as he seen the big busty woman holding a bottle of Jack Daniels and Trevor slumped over her.

"Trevor! What you doing up here?"

"Hey Seth...I gotta go, hope you're having a good time."

"Who is this?"

Aubrey opened her mouth, while quirking an eyebrow and looking over the man as she looked back at Trevor and then he responded with a drunk slur.

"Just some guy I know, took him here for a surprise party."

"I'm just looking for the bathroom."

"You go on the left side up here. Look for the white door, you can't miss it on the other side. I know, this place kinda hard to get used to at first."

"Wait, what? There's a bathroom upstairs? Oh my god! There's one downstairs too, by the entrance."

"Shit, I didn't know that, and I been coming here for over a year."

"Thanks Miss, what was your name?."

"Aubrey..."

"Seth, I'm heading out, you can take the Porsche home back to the mansion. I'll catch up with you tomorrow."

"But what abou-"

"Later stranger!"

Aubrey managed to tease the poor guy again as she walked down the stairs with Trevor as they were making their exit out. Seth just stood there for a minute, watching the shadow of his friend fade off. He almost wanted to follow them outside, but what was it worth? He went back down the stairs, and looked for that bathroom door by the entrance that Aubrey had mentioned, following behind them a little ways before finding it. All the while, Trevor and Aubrey had checked out and were walking out the club hand in hand to where his Cadillac was parked.

"I wanna drive, Trevor. You're probably too shit-faced anyway to be behind the wheel. These people looking at us like we're about to get pulled over by some bored vice cops tonight."

"Oh a woman wanting to drive the Cadillac? How could I ever say no to that? Most girls hate this fucking car."

"You for real? This car is like a pimp mobile. Maybe that's why those scared bitches don't wanna ride in it with you!"

Laughing at her, he dug in his pockets and handed her the keys and then she kissed him on the cheek playfully, handing him the bottle of Jack. They had downed an entire bottle back in the club and now still had her bottle that went unopened.

"No drinking until we get back to my hotel, right?"

"Right..."

Back in the club, Seth was just walking out the bathroom when he seen Kate approaching the entrance, and looking over him with a soft smile on her face, as she brought her hand behind her when she spotted him approaching her. His guess was that she was making the exit for the night.

"You gotta go?"

"Yes, for now. I didn't want to stay out too late tonight, since I have some work tomorrow. I left your friend back at the table...he's had a little too much to drink."

"Don't surprise me, Mike always likes to get trashed at a place like this."

Kate laughed at his response and then replied.

"Well, that's never a bad thing. You boys were a lot of fun tonight on that dance floor, I enjoyed the time with you Seth."

"Oh so did I...I mean, it was like a one chance dream I just had, can't believe I got to dance with you of all people in this place."

Making eye contact with him, she grinned. Anytime there was flattering praise to her, she was not one that wasn't going to soak up the glory. Moving her hand from behind her back, she presented to him a little card she had in her hand.

"Here you go. This is my number and where I'm staying right now. I'm doing a photo shoot in town tomorrow, so I will be busy. Wednesday I am off for the day and will be relaxing, and I would like you to drop by then."

"Really!? You'd like me to spend time with you? OK, what time?"

"How about around 11 in the noon?"

"That should be perfect. I've never been to this place before, this is literally my first day in Miami."

"Yeah I kinda figured. You sounded English, reckoned you were a tourist."

"I kinda am. Came here for vacation with a mate, to see for the first time."

Kate laughed now and handed him the card slipped between her fingers.

"Here's my condo apartment address and street number. It's not far from here, so you won't have a problem getting to it."

"Thank you Kate, I can't wait till Wednesday."

"Neither can I...I'll show you a real good time here, since you're a newcomer. Later Seth!"

"Later Kate!"

The busty blonde walked out the entrance door and then began to fade off into the night. Seth took a sigh, trying to recollect his mind over what just happened. Looking in his hand at the card, he flipped it seeing that the card was to the nightclub. On the back side was Kate's handwriting, and her signature signed with a little 'XO', after detailing her condo hotel and the room number, as well as her phone number. Walking back to go find Mike, he seen his friend walking towards him wobbly. With this drunken form, Seth knew Kate was correct. Mike spoke up in a loud southern voice of his.

"Dude, where the hell is Trevor at? I think I need to go back to his place and crash for the night."

"Trevor left with some woman. I got the keys to the Porsche, we can go back to his place and chill out."

"Wait you sure you got the keys? I'm the one that drove here."

"Oh yeah, right...Let me drive."

"Fine, suit yourself."

Reaching into his pants pocket, he got the keys and threw them to Seth, before letting out a big burp and then laughing. All his friend could do was shake his head annoyed. They both departed out of the front entrance of the club and then walked slowly to the parking lot around the corner. The one thing that was sticking in Seth's mind right now wasn't just the fact he had danced and met with the most famous supermodel in the world right now, instead it was the fact he had never driven an American car before on the roads. Everything was going to be backwards from him, but he could recall the short distance back to Trevor's mansion and he didn't think it would be a problem. Getting into the car and cranking it up, his tensions relaxed once pulling out of the parking lot onto the black streets of the night time and went to driving back tracing the path that they had taken earlier since he could still remember it. Mike sat quietly in the passenger seat for the most part, nodding his head with a big grin on his face before speaking in a drunken slur.

"That was some fun man, and that blonde haired chick with the big boobs, what was her name?"

"Kate...dude, that was fucking Kate Upton we were dancing with."

"Who?"

"Kate Upton! Dude, we got to dance with Kate Upton!"

"Kate Upton, you say. Hmmmm, I feel like I should know that name but it's coming up blank."

"Forget it, you're a drunk bloke tonight so it don't matter. I'll tell you about it tomorrow when we get some rest."

Together, the two close to reaching the road to Sunset Isles where they undoubtedly were about to crash for the night. It was no mystery why Trevor wasn't with them, as Seth could easily guess what was going on where he left with. None of that was going to distract him though, as he had a date now with the one and only Kate Upton days in advance, and his mind was going to be focused just on that. At the same time however, something else was going on someplace else with Trevor and Aubrey back in her hotel.

******************

"Mmmmm, save the whiskey for later."

The door had been shut behind Trevor as he and Aubrey were now back at her hotel room. Though, he could have gazed off at one of the best luxury hotel rooms he had ever seen, it didn't matter since all of his attention was back at her. She grinned up at him mischievously as she stepped back teasing him. Looking over to his right at the dresser and TV set, he placed the bottle of Jack there, and then concentrated his moment on her beauty. Stepping forward to wrap his arms around her and kiss her again. Aubrey moaned into his mouth and pushed her busty body up against his roughly to push him back and force him against the wall creating a rough sound. She broke the kiss and stepped back and then grinned again.

"I like to play baby, you wanna play with me?"

"Leave the whiskey right there."

"I heard you the first time."

Giggling at him, she stepped back once more, teasing him. The bed was just behind her, but Trevor had something better in his mind. He leaned down and quickly snatched up the loose front end of her silky dress that hung down. Getting back up, he pulled the part of the her dress up that would have revealed her front privacy. She shook her head smiling at him.

"Go ahead...pull that fucking dress."

Toying with his mind, she unfastened the matching black belt around her waist to loosen it. As he tugged on the dress from the bottom, the knot over the shoulder began to loosen as well, and in one rough tug it came falling to the floor revealing her fully nude body now as the black dress formed a pile on the floor. Aubrey wore no thong or a bra, and now the only thing gracing her beautiful body was the gold plated high heels that matched her bracelet and necklace. Trevor stood there letting his eyes run over her big busty tanned body as he got lost in the gaze of her smoldering beauty. Aubrey smiled softly, placing her left hand up on her hip.

"Does this body call to you?"

"Yes it fucking does..."

There was no words he could say. She tried, but what could he really say? This was the moment of breath taking beauty and now Trevor was pulled into her seductive web. Stepping forward, he ran his hands up her stomach, going to her big tits as he smashed them up and watched them sink into the softness of her fleshy mounds. Aubrey let out a moan, looking up in his eyes as he finally shifted his eyesight off her body and back into her eyes. Fondling her tits in a tighter grip, he leaned in and kissed her lips softly. A slow kiss between the two came over as she sat her naked ass down on the bed behind her and wrapped her legs around him, pushing him over her on the bed. Her big heels pushed into his clothed buttocks from behind, to tease him further. His hands moved to her shoulders and gripped them as he came off from kissing her and looked down at her lovely face and her gorgeous naked tits.

"You're so fucking beautiful."

"Tell me something I don't know, Trevor."

"No, I don't have to tell you. You're gonna feel it."

"Oh yeah? I'm gonna it feel it huh?"

Smirking at her, he didn't give off the surprise as he went down to her tits and kissed her nipples one after the other. She laid her head back and moaned over the dark purple sheets of the bed as his hands went back down to her tits and clamped over them, feeling her nipples harden up against his palms. He kissed his way down her stomach, licking over her belly button that had an obvious piercing hole in it yet no ring at the time. He trailed his hands down to her thighs as he was slowly coming off the bed and lowering himself on his feet. He got a good view at her pussy, looking at the entrance and the fact that she was shaven clean and already wet. He looked up at Aubrey, or at least tried to. Those big impressive breasts were too far in the way for him to look in her eyes as he brought his lips down and pressed a sloppy kiss over her leaking entrance. Aubrey immediately gasped.

123456...8