Estelle's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was five years when we met again. He was playing with his band in a hotel in my town and so I went along to see him play.

The show was great and I loved the music they played. Afterwards, we arranged to meet in his room. I was wet with excitement, but he seemed more aloof and distant. He asked me how things were at home and I told him that although me husband and I lived under the same roof, we lived totally separate lives. He asked about my love life and I told him that his emails to me were kept me going during all those years. I even joked that my vibrator was worn out.

He told me that although it was great to see me again, things had moved on over the five years and he had met a wonderful girl and they were living together in London. It was a new relationship and he didn't want to do anything to jeopardize it.

I received the message loud and clear.

I kissed him gently on the cheek and told him that if ever things changed for him, to give me a call.

I am not sure what it was about him, but I was infatuated with Edward and fantasized about him whenever I masturbated. What was really strange, was that despite him telling me that he was in a relationship, the sexually powered emails kept arriving in my inbox. Of course I answered them and even told him what I did during and after reading them.

Then one day, right out of the blue, Edward emailed me to say the band a had another gig on the North sea ferry and would I fancy a trip to Holland with him.

I answered the email and asked him what his girlfriend thought about that. His answer was succinct. He said, she didn't want to come as she got easily seasick.

I told my husband that I was going with work on another trip to Holland. I even concocted a letter, on the Home's own letterhead, saying this. I felt bad for deceiving him as I am not usually one for lying, but I needed this trip and didn't want him to get suspicious.

The day came and I caught the train to Hull and boarded the ferry. It was lovely summer day and the weather was warm. What was more to the point was that the sea was dead calm.

I didn't see Edward on board, but I surmised that he was with the band or in his cabin. I wasn't going to prowl the ship looking for him. I could wait until the evening and see him playing with the band. I heard my phone beep and saw that he had sent me a text message.

"Almost didn't make it. Bloody van broke down en route. But here now. Have to sound check, eat and rest up before the show. See you later in the lounge?...Edward xx"

I answered him straightway.

"Good to know you are on board. Looking forward to seeing you. BTW, my cabin number is 6002, if you fancy dropping by after the show...E xx""

I sat in the lounge, with a glass of wine and listened to the band play. A few men asked me to dance but I politely turned them down. My eyes were on Edward.

After the show was done, I swiftly returned to my cabin and waited for him. About twenty minutes later there was a knock on my door. I opened it and Edward was standing there with a broad grin spread across his face.

"My," he said. "You're a sight for sore eyes."

I invited him and closed the door.

No sooner had he walked in, we grabbed each other and he started kissing me feverishly. I was wearing stonewashed jeans and yellow blouse. He was wearing dark trousers and a white cotton shirt. I assumed that he hadn't bothered to change outof his stage clothes and had just left his jacket in his cabin. His hands roamed my body, sliing over my chest and my hips. I was eagerly yanking at his belt, trying to loosen it. He was undoing the buttons on my blouse. We were acting like sex crazed teenagers. I undid his belt, opened his trousers and let them fall to the floor. I reached out and felt his growing erection. I dropped to my knees in front of him and pulled his boxer shorts down. His penis was semi hard but magnificent to look at. So thick, with large veins running along the side and long. Very long. The head of his penis was shining and I saw a glistening bead of pre cum at its tip. I stuck out my tongue and licked it off. It tasted delightfully salty. I looked up at him and smiled.

"If I'm going to enjoy this," I said, waggling his semi hard erection. "We will need to take a shower."

We stripped naked and I padded across the floor to the bathroom and turned on the shower. He followed me. I looked and it appeared that his penis was harder and standing almost upright. I felt a shiver of excitement run through my body.

As we climbed into the shower together, he said, "I've taken the liberty of bringing some protection this time."

I smiled and filled my hand full of shower soap and proceeded to massage his erection. He fell back against the tiled wall and closed his eyes. A mild groan emanated from him, as I gently massaged his scrotum. As the warm water cascaded over our naked bodies, I held his penis tight with one hand and rubbed the bulbous purple head with the palm of my other hand. He started to shake and tremble, hissing through clenched teeth.

"Jeez Estelle," he wheezed. "If you continue doing that, I'm in danger of coming." I allowed the water to wash the soap from his penis and then stood in front of him. I raised my right leg so that I press my foot against the wall to balance myself. Boy, was I glad the sea was calm. I steadying myself by resting my left hand on his right shoulder, I grasped his penis in my right hand and rubbed the thick head against my soaking wet vulva. He tried to move forward and push himself inside me, but I resisted and told him to just enjoy the moment. I rubbed the head of his penis against the soft, wet folds of my vagina. I was really teasing myself. I glided it over my clitoris and small electric shocks exploded throughout my abdomen, causing me to almost lose my balance. I let go of his erection, put my foot back on the floor of the shower and said, "Come on. I need you inside me."

We dried off and went back into the bedroom. I sat on the bed as he whisked out a condom, wrapped in its metallic cover. I bit it open and I played with myself as I watched him roll it over his erection. My vulva was running with juices. I didn't realise just how wet I was until then. I laid back on the mattress and invited him to join me. He behind me and I reached out to grasp his penis. It felt warm and so huge in my hand. I gently moved my hand up and down the rubber covered shaft, as Edward licked and nibbled my earlobes. I was so incredibly turned on. I lifted my leg and guided him in. He made a small push as was immediately inside me and so deep too. I could the head of his penis butting against my cervix. I was full up. I had never experienced a penis this large before. I suppose I didn't have any other point of reference as my only sexual experiences came from my marriage and my husband's penis was not nearly half as big as Edward's.

He held my thigh for support and began thrusting into me. It felt like divine.

much to my disappointment, he slid out of me and lay on his back. He said that particular position took a lot out of him. He lay on his back and asked me to ride him. I had no idea what he was talking about. I really had only had sex in the one (missionary) position. I didn't know what he meant. He told me to sit astride him and he would slide his penis into me from that position. So I slung my legs either side of his body. After some adjusting, I understood what he meant. His penis was almost pointing straight up and I slowly lowered myself, no, L mean slowly impaled myself on his huge spear. It felt wonderful to ride him like a prize Derby winner. He showed me that if I bent myself forward, not only could he play with my breasts and suck my nipples, but he could hold my bottom in the air and take over the thrusting in and out of me. I felt his penis ramming into me. As he did this, he nibbled and chewed my hard nipples. This sent little shock waves to my vagina and I could feel the unmistakable signs of an impending orgasm growing. I ask him to ram me harder and faster. He duly complied and it wasn't long before I lost all control and exploded. I felt gallons of juice flood out of me and coat his penis and scrotum.

As I was coming down from this earth moving orgasm, he turned me onto my back and slid deep into me once more. He knelt up and gripped my legs under my knees and pushed them back and up into my chest. My hair covered, soaking wet vulva was on complete display to him and he bent down and I gasped as I felt his tongue brush over my labia and upwards towards my clitoris. I was so incredibly sensitive there and I think he knew this, because he used his tongue to peel back the little hood of skin covering my clitoris before moving it in a circular motion. No sooner had I come down from orgasm, then I was heading full pelt towards a freight train sized one. The tremors that coursed through my body made me shake uncontrollably and I sprayed his face with my vaginal juices. He raised his head, wiping liquid from his face and smiling. Without saying another word, he gripped my legs again and once more I felt the welcome intrusion of his hard erection. Kneeling up and back, his thrusts came harder and faster. He suddenly went rigid and grunted loudly. I felt his penis twitch inside me and I could only assume that he had come. He remained in that position for quite a time, before finally collapsing on top of me.

As before, I asked him to stay.

"Sorry," he replied. "The band are leaving the ship early in the morning. We're heading to Germany for a month."

"I was hoping to that we could repeat what we just did. That was incredible. I've never had sex like that in my life before."

"I can't," he answered. "I only had the one condom."

I felt that was poor excuse but chose not to contest the situation with him.

As he finished dressing, I asked, "When can we see each other again?"

"I'm not sure. I really want us to get together again, but I have Fliss to think about too."

"Who's Fliss?" I asked, sort of knowing the answer.

"My girlfriend," he answered. "We're kinda going through a rough patch right now. We haven't had sex in months and I am not sure why we've disconnected that way. She works a lot. I work a lot and when we do managed to sync up, we're never alone. It's either family, her sister, who is a pain in the neck or Richard."

"And who's Richard?"

"Her ex and her boss at work."

He sat down to tie his shoes and stared at the carpet.

"He's always asking her to stay late at work, or have a business dinner with him. I really love Fliss, but I'm beginning to have doubts as to whether she fells the same."

"Have you tried to talk to her about it?" I asked.

"Yes, but every time I bring up the subject, she accuses me of being jealous."

"Did she leave him for you?" I enquired.

"No," he replied. "They had been broken up a few months before we started dating."

"So, they still work together, which means she can never be completely free of him and he knows this. He's always going to be in the background, I'm afraid."

I was beginning to feel like a marriage councilor.

"Either you leave her, or you put up and shut up," I advised. "It could be that she knows what he's up to and is handling it. Or..."

"Or she's shagging him behind my back and refuses to admit it," he replied, angrily.

He realised what he had said and apologised.

"I'm sorry Estelle. You're a wonderful woman, with your problems. I shouldn't burden you with mine.I really enjoyed tonight and I would love to stay, but I really can't. I'd better go."

He kissed me long on the lips and made ready to leave.

"If circumstances change, or you fell you need someone to talk to or even a shoulder to cry on," I said. "Promise me that you will call me. I won't judge and I will be wherever you want me to be, whenever you want me to be. That's a promise."

He smiled, thanked me and said he would keep that in mind.

Then he opened the door and left.

That was three years ago. We kept in touch. His circumstances never changed. I felt a little sorry for Edward. He knew that his girlfriend was having an affair, but he had no proof of it. If he accused her, she would probably throw him out and he would have nowhere to live. He decided to put up and shut up.

We met up occasionally. It was always ended in lovemaking. Amazing, mind blowing lovemaking. I even developed feeling for Edward, which surprised me.

He emailed me one day to say that he had finished with the band. There were too many rows and fights between the band member and he was sick of it. He said that he was going solo and that there was plenty of work to be had as solo piano entertainer in Holland, Germany and Scandinavia. He asked me if I could make to any of these places and I replied that it might take some planning, but I would do whatever I could to see him.

He emailed me to say he was playing in a large city hotel in Scotland and would I like to visit him. He said that he would arrange for me to stay in a hotel up the street from his, so as not to attract suspicion or attention. All I needed was an train ticket. I was on the next flight out.

And this is where our story really begins...

PART ONE:

About fifteen minutes after I had called Edward, there was a knock at my door. I opened it and there he stood, with a bunch of roses in his hand. It had been years since anyone had given me roses. My husband had, when were dating and he also sent me flowers on my birthday and Mother's day. But in recent years he had been quite remiss.

I smiled back at Edward and invited him in.

Edward had actually ordered a suite for my stay and it as the hotel was overbooked, they upgraded me, free of charge to a family suite, with a master bedroom, which had a huge double bed and an en suite bathroom with a separate shower and bath tub. The smaller one bedroom had two single beds, a baby's cot and its own en suite bathroom, with the same amenities.

The main room was huge with a dining area and a sitting area.

In the dining area was a large table, big enough to seat six people. There was a sideboard which I assumed was used to place food and cutlery on.

In the sitting area there was large couch with enough room for six or more, plus two plush armchairs. The large plasma TV was set upon an oak TV stand, which was about 6 feet wide and had alcoves inside which were placed small items of object d'art. An over-sized, low standing coffee table separated the couch from the TV stand. The windows in all the rooms were draped with plush, chocolate brown, velvet curtains.

Edward walked in and placed the roses on the dining table, before standing in front of me and looking at me.

"I have wanted so much for this day to come," he said. "You look beautiful."

I had changed clothes before Edward arrived. I was wearing a knee length black woolen skirt with a sky blue collared blouse. On my legs, I wore "stay up" tights and black pumps on my feet.

I thanked him for his compliment and complimented him on his dress too. He was dressed a little more casual than me. A thick, black turtle-necked sweater over a pair brown tanned chinos. Sand coloured boots on his feet.

He thanked me in return and then without saying another word, he walked towards me and grabbed me around my waist. Pulling me towards him, our lips met in a passionate and fevered kiss. Tongues entwined and bodily fluids were exchanged. I could feel his cock growing hard against my stomach and I would have loved nothing more than to sink to my knees, open his trousers, take out his penis and suck it hard. But we both knew there was something we had to do first.

I made the suggestion that we showered first and Edward readily agreed. He picked me p in his arms, which surprised me and carried me into the bedroom.

He told me once that he found it highly erotic watching me disrobe. Slowly I undid the buttons on my blouse and removed it, placing it on a chair near the dressing table. Then I removed my bra, allowing my ample breasts to swing free and air a little. I placed the bar on the chair along with the the blouse. Next, I unzipped my skirt, undid the clasp and allowed the garment to fall to the floor. I picked it up and placed over the chair, on top of the bra.Then I rolled down the stockings, one by one. As I did this, I bent over as far as I could, affording Edward a delightful view of my bottom. I placed the stockings on the chair with the other garment and stood in front of Edward, who was sitting on the bed, in nothing else but a pair of white cotton panties. I had already looked in the mirror earlier and knew that the material was almost diaphanous and as such I knew that he could make out the shape of my pubic bush and the outline of my labia.

Edward had already removed his sweater and had been wearing nothing beneath it, so he sat before me bare chested. Now he began to remove his chinos and I could see that his cock looked painfully cramped up in the tight confines of his boxers. I cooed softly as he pushed the boxers over his thighs and his erection sprang out and pointed almost straight up in the air.

I smiled as I saw it. I was shaved smooth. I had enjoyed almost five years of looking at, playing with it, sucking on it and having ramming my pussy from every angle known to man.

He smiled and stroked his erection as I sat on the edge of the bed and began to remove my panties. I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of the garment and pushed them down. As they reached my thighs I rocked backwards, on to my back and raised my legs into the air, affording Edward and enticing view of my hair covered vulva. Edward almost came on the spot as my pussy opened slightly, allowing him a great view of the delicious pink interior of my vagina,

I rolled forward and announced, "Show's over. Let's shower."

I giggled as he gave a playful slap on my bottom.

The warm water cascaded over our bodies. I scooped up handfuls of foaming shower gel and rubbed it into my body. I massaged my breasts and tweaked my nipples. I looked over at Edward, who was also covered in thick foam and heavily masturbating his iron hard cock, whilst watching the show unfolding in front of him. I slid a soap laden hand between my thighs and rubbed my aching pussy. The ache was a good one. I wanted his cock so badly, but what I needed more was the foreplay that came first. Edward had always given me exactly what I wanted and needed in bed, instinctively. He knew that he could bring me to the point of a screaming, crashing orgasm, by using his tongue, his fingers, or his enormous prong. No man had ever filled me up the way he had.

"Look at you, " I said, watching him massage his blood gorged pole. "You'd better stop doing that, otherwise there won't be any left for me."

He stopped masturbating as I grabbed the shower head from the its cradle on the wall. I sprayed off all the foam from my body and then turned my attentions on Edward, paying particular attention to his cock and balls. Edward closed his eyes as he enjoyed the sensation of having warm water sprayed over his scrotum.

I turned off the shower and grabbed a towel, grabbing one for Edward too.

As we dried ourselves off, I asked, "Would you like to shave me clean?"

Edward smiled.

"I know it tastes better without hair," I said, smiling.

I grabbed my towel and sat down on the toilet. Edward took a lady razor from my soap bag and a can of feminine shaving foam. He grabbed a face cloth from the sink and soaked it under with warm water, rubbing it over my pubic bush. Then he filled his hand with shaving foam and massaged it into my pubic hair, my outer labia and between the cheeks of my bottom.

He washed out the razor in the sink and got to work with the skill of a surgeon.

It became apparent to me that this was not the first time Edward had shaved a woman's vagina. He said the toughest hair was at the top of the vaginal opening, over the clitoris. He asked me if I could grab that hair and pull it tight so that he could shave it more easily.